Cocoa Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their last words were, "Be at the Surf tonight."

I called Linda and told her to come up. I felt so good about what I had done that I was in a great mood. We fucked and sucked all morning until we were exhausted. She warmed up some of the roast beef with potatoes and carrots that she had cooked last night. We ate and napped until almost five. We showered and she said she had to go home. I told her that I was going to the Surf but I was, in fact, waiting for a phone call. The Van Blarcoms called about seven-thirty.

According to their report, this is what happened. They followed him to the parking garage across from Katie O'Briens Irish Pub in downtown Orlando. He had to park on the third level, which was fairly quiet. They parked their black Cadillac next to him and walked to his side of the car as he was getting out. They had a Billy stick like cops used to carry. They told him that they understood that he liked to beat on women. When he denied it, they whacked him on the kneecaps hard enough to hurt but not hard enough to damage them. Then for good measure, they put the stick between his legs and poked him in the crotch from about two to three inches away.

He admitted what he had done but blamed it on being drunk. That's when their fun began. They punched him repeatedly in the face ensuring that he would have a left black eye. When he cowered trying to protect himself from their blows, they punched him on his upper back and shoulders. They pulled him up to a standing position and gave him a few punches in the chest and rib areas. They we afraid that he was about to pass out so they stopped. They turned he around so he could see down the three floors to the ground level.

"Can you fly?" one of them asked him.

"No," he replied meekly.

"If you ever hit Kathy or any other woman again, you will definitely find out for sure if you can fly," he said close to Joe the Jerk's ear. "Now here's what you are going to do tonight. You are going to drive over to the Surf and be there before nine-thirty. You will go to Kathy and get down on your knees and apologize loud enough for everyone to hear for hitting her and promise that you will never do it again and that you will never drink around her or her apartment again. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," he said. "But an I do it tomorrow night because I'm hurting a lot right now?"

"This is not negotiable, Asshole," was his answer. "There is one other condition that you have to meet to keep us away from you. Every week, you will pay Kathy one-fourth of you salary. Dou you understand everything you have to do and what will happen if you do not comply with each thing and on time?"

"Yes, Sir," he said as they lifted his feet off the floor so he would retain the memory of the side of the building and the ground from the perspective of the third floor. "You better make sure that you make it to the Surf on time because I have someone waiting there to inform us if you are tardy. You wouldn't want to be tardy, would you?"

They said they sped out of the garage like they had stolen something but parked about a half block down Central Boulevard to see what he did. It was about fifteen minutes before he emerged from the garage but he wasted no time getting onto Interstate 4 to the East-West and turning onto the 417. When he exited onto Eastbound 528, they dropped off the chase and went home. I thanked them and went to the Surf.

I arrived there at about eight-fifteen. I wanted to stand at the end of the bar so I would have a good view of the room and was lucky that all the seats at the bar were full so I did not have to explain why I did not take my usual seat.

Joseph spotted me from behind the bar and brought me a beer. He said, "Your seat will be empty in a few minutes and you can sit down."

"Thanks but I'd rather stand tonight," I said. "The view is better from here."

Kathy, Maggie, and even Cindy came by to say hello as each came to the service bar for drink orders. Each stayed for a few seconds and acted as if they were glad to see me. I couldn't help but think of how different from their personas at work these women were in real life. Maggie was the servant girl at work but quiet the lady in her high-rise condo except in bed. Kathy was the lounge clown here but was serious in private. Cindy was the flirty, devil-may-care type at the Surf but was the conservative loving mother at home.

Joseph brought me another beer and leaned toward me to whisper conspiratorially into my ear, "Which one of them are you doing?"

"All three," I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

He laughed and noted the beer on my tab and placed it on the edge of the bar, as was his custom. It was a quarter past nine and I was beginning to think that Joe the Jerk was not going to show up but at twenty-five past, the door to the street opened and there he was. He looked as though he had been in a car wreck. Both eyes had started turning color but the left one was obviously the worst. His nose had bled down the front of his shirt but had stopped now. When the patrons saw him. A collective gasp arose then silence settled over the lounge.

Kathy had just left the bar with a glass of wine. Joe the Jerk went to where she stopped and knelt before her, "Kathy, I'm sorry that I hit you and got drunk while you were up here working. I won't ever do that again. I'm the worst husband ever but I'll change. I'll be good to you and I'll give you a forth of my salary every week. I apologize for everything. Will you forgive me?"

The silence was thick as everyone was waiting for her answer.

She shook her head negatively. "No, you do everything you said and somewhere down the road, I might consider it," she said as she turned her back on him. "Who ordered the Chablis?"

The crowd applauded and whooped and hollered as Joe the Jerk raced toward the door totally humiliated. The patrons continued their chatter now with something to talk about at work the next day. Kathy delivered the wine to a table.

The woman at the table where she delivered the wine asked her if that was really her husband, Kathy replied, "Yeah, I had to knock him around a bit before I came to work." She shadowboxed a little bit for their amusement.

Maggie came up and put her arm around me, leaned toward my ear, and said, "If you want to find that closet, I'm ready. Hell, I'll even fuck you right here on the bar, if you want."

Tears were flowing across her cheeks and I leaned toward her and kissed her. She was beginning to lose it so she quickly ran into the ladies room. I turned back toward my beer and there was Joseph.

"I'm not into men at all but I will too," he said as he took my tab and tore it up. "Your money is no good here, my friend. You drink on the house. Would you like a Dewar's?"

I nodded my head and looked around to see if anyone was listening to our conversation. Everyone seemed preoccupied with his or her own social intercourse. The drink I received was in a regular highball glass but it was only scotch and ice. I sipped it and chased it with my beer. About two-thirds of the way through the drink another appeared on the bar. I called Joseph over and with him there, I poured some of the new drink into the old one.

"I don't know what tonight will bring but I have to be able to walk out of here," I said. Cut me off after this one."

"Okay," he said. "Remember what I said. That means no tab and no tip."

I finished my drink and took my leave. I was headed to my car and saw Joe the Jerk asleep in his car. He was behind the wheel with his head leaned back against the headrest. I was not parked next to him but was parked next to the car that was. I took a large handful of medium size gravel and tossed it high into the air so that it would make lots of noise when it fell on the roof of his car. I threw it and sat in my car watching his reaction. The noise startled him awake. He looked around trying for a moment to see where he was. When he realized he was still at the Surf, he started his engine and sped North on Atlantic Avenue headed for State Road 528 and Orlando. I went home feeling good about what I had caused to happen.

The phone rang at eleven-thirty. It was Kathy.

"You've been a busy boy," she said.

"Not that busy," I said.

"What I want to know is how he got to looking so bad and you look like you've been to church," she said posing a question as a statement.

"He's a wimp," I said. "He only likes to hit women but I don't think he'll do that anymore. Know all those bruises you see when you take your shirt off? He has a worse set. Did you notice that he will have two black eyes?"

"Did he just stand there and take the beating?" she asked.

"Oh no, he was cowering and crawling and crying real tears," I said. "Or, at least, that what I hear."

"Right," she said. "Want to come over/"

"Yes, but I had a scotch after the show, which you handled perfectly, and Joseph tried to drown me," I said. " He gave me Dewar's on the rocks in a highball glass. Besides you need to heal a little before I start throwing you around the bedroom."

"I heard Rusty and him talking about you tonight and they really like you," she said. "At first, they were talking about Joseph and me. I guess Rusty wanted to know what happened but when I got too close, they stopped talking until I moved away. By the time I got close enough to hear again, they had changed subjects and were talking about what a great guy you are. Also after the dining room closed the wait staff were having their shift meal and a drink. Since I had no booth or table customers in the lounge, I went back to chat and they were talking about you. Are you running for something?"

"No, but if they think I am, put in a good word for me," I quipped.

"Just in case you'd like to know, I think you're a very special person also," quietly and very sincerely.

We said our goodnights and I went to bed. I don't know if it was the drinks of the feeling of relief but I slept the sleep of the dead. There are some that might ask if I did not feel even a twinge of remorse for having pain inflicted on another human being. My answer is that I feel remorse that it has to happen to stop people like Joe the Jerk from beating up on defenseless people like his wife.

It was almost eight and I had not heard from Linda. Just as I was about to call her, my phone rang. It was Maggie.

"Good Morning," she said cheerily. "How does it feel to be a hero?"

"I wouldn't know," I replied. "I don't know what you think you know but I cannot be a hero with government related contracts pending. I'm just a clean cut guy who works for a living sometimes."

"I know but everybody thinks that you had something to do with Kathy's husband getting his comeuppance. Last night at the wait staff's table, all the women were talking about what a great guy you are. Even stable, happily married Shirley said she would spread her legs for you anytime. She admitted that she has the hots for you. And talking about the hots, why don't you come over?"

"I would like nothing better but I have to check on something and I'll call you back in five minutes."

I called Linda and she said that she had told me that she had an appointment with the doctor this morning but would be back later. I told her that I had to go out also but would contact her when I returned. I showered, dressed, and toasted an English muffin. I was on my way to see Maggie. When I exited the elevator, I saw the backs of two women going into Maggie's apartment.. I waited five minutes and called her from my cell. "You know best laid plans and all that," she said. "My sisters, Denise and Sarah, are going shopping and decided to stop by for breakfast. Surprise! Surprise! Why don't you join us? Where are you?"

"About ten feet from your door," I replied. "I saw them go in."

About ten seconds later, Maggie's door opened and she came running out to meet me. She jumped up on me and hugged her arms around my neck and said, "You're a sweet dear for waiting. Come on in and meet my other sister, Sarah."

The three women almost looked like triplets. I fought the feeling but when I looked at Denise, I could not help but think of the afternoon that Maggie and I shared her. I wondered if Sarah took advantage of this family tradition. As I became lost in this reverie, the sisters bantered back and forth, as sisters will do until Maggie placed four omelets on the table.

Denise was the one that kept the conversation going. She was also the one that kept the conversation tinged with the hint of sexual tension. She did not go as far as innuendo but managed to slant our thinking in the direction of sensuality. I did not know if there was a point to her maneuvering or if she was just have fun. I kind of thought that she was leading us somewhere and was waiting for her to throw out the punch line. After we finished eating was when she brought the conversation to focus directly on sexuality.

"I saw you looking," Denise said to me. "You were, weren't you?"

"I'm sorry," I said inquisitively. "Looking at what?"

"Sarah's boobs," she stated mater of factly with the hint of a smile on the corners of her lips. "They are nice. I've told her that she should go braless. People would not notice her any more or less because of it. In fact, tell me what you think. Is she wearing a bra or not?"

"You shouldn't put him on the spot like that just to make a point," Sarah said not seeming embarrassed in the slightest.

Denise move around behind Sarah and without touching her outlined her breasts with her hands. "Well, what so you think?" she asked, ignoring Sarah's petition.

I glanced at Maggie to see her looking on in amused interest. I focused my attention on Sarah's breasts. They were almost too firm not to have a bra supporting them. I could see the faint impressions of her nipples but that would still be possible with a thin bra. I honestly did not know by looking so I thought about the psychology of what Denise was doing. I looked at Denise's face but it was telling me nothing of why she was playing this game. Did she want me to say that Sarah was wearing a bra so that she could reveal that Sarah was braless and give her the freedom to go without the restraining garment? Did she want me to guess no bra so she could convince her sister to wear a bra? Was I simply reading too much into an innocent gave"

"She's wearing a bra," I stated firmly.

Denise leaned over Sarah's shoulder and took the hem of her blouse and pulled it up over her head revealing the most gorgeous breasts that I had ever seen. They were sans bra and were slightly rounded perfect cones that stood proudly out from her chest with pink areolas topped with nipples smaller than a pencil's eraser but larger tan what one might expect.

"Come on over and inspect them," Denise said as she tossed Sarah's blouse toward the back of a chair. "Sarah won't mind. Do you, Honey?"

Sarah looked me in the eyes in the manner that her sisters had done and shook her head negatively in response to her sister's question. I wasted no time in moving to a kneeling position beside Sarah's chair. I did not stop to think or check for Maggie's approval. Sarah's breasts looked too perfect to be real. I tested them with my hands. They were firm but soft to the touch and there were no signs of a scar. Without premeditation, I took the nearest nipple into my mouth and worshiped it with my lips and tongue. I heard a sharp intake of breath from Sarah felt her hands on the back of my head and neck holding Me lovingly. I moved to the other nipple and repeated my ministrations there.

Maggie and Denise were at our side pulling us to our feet and pushing toward Maggie's bedroom. "You two go ahead," Maggie said as she patted me on the butt. We'll join you shortly."

We went into the bedroom and I took her into my arms. We looked into each other's eyes for what seemed like a long time. She seemed to be searching for whatever it was that her sisters had found there and she apparently found it also. Our clothes fell to the floor and we were entwined on Maggie's bed. We kissed passionately as our hands explored each other. I moved to her breasts kissing and sucking her nipples. I took turns moving from one nipple to the other. I started to kiss down across her flat stomach but she stopped me. She pulled me to her and I eased my knees between hers. After kissing her sweet lips, I moved to her breast and begin to move south. Again, she stopped me. She took my cock that had been stiff since my lips met her nipple, in her hand and rubbed its head up and down through her neither lips gathering the copious moisture that was collecting there.

She put her hands on the cheeks of my ass and pulled me forward burying my rock hard member into her tight, wet love chamber. I slowly slid into her and could feel her vaginal muscles gripping my dick. I was inside her to the hilt. I followed her lead and began hunching backing back and forth with short strokes at a slow pace. I could feel the fire inside us beginning and sensed that she was feeling it also. Our strokes became longer and faster as the flames of our passion grew until we were slamming our crotches together at a record pace. Our orgasms overwhelmed us. It was as if we were sharing the same one. It was as if her glorious pleasures were mine and my rapturous gratification was hers also. We continued to slowly fuck and as my strength dissipated, we rolled over so that she was on top and she continued the action. We did not want it to end but end it did. With her body molded to mine, she lay on top of me.

Clapping in the bedroom surprised us. I did not know they were there. I did not hear them enter nor did I notice a change in light when they opened the door. They were nude and climbed upon the bed, one on either side of us. They did not try to be sexual or sensual or anything. The just put their arms around us and we all shared a hug. I don 't know what stars in the heavens collided or what moon was in whose house to influence this event but here I was in bed with three beautiful naked sisters with our arms around each other. One with which I had moments ago shared sexual bliss and was a member of a sexual threesome with the other two on Monday. I was determined to make the best of this situation and keep it going for s long as possible.

Denise spoke, "Since Sarah and I are going shopping, do you mind if I go next?"

"Do you want privacy?" Maggie asked.

"No, I just want that big cock in my pussy," she said huskily. "I got so horny watching them fuck that I can hardly wait to get some myself."

Naked bodies were leaving me but I had no time to mourn the loss as I felt Denise's mouth on my half-staff cock. She was kissing, licking, and slurping the combination of my cum and her sister's juices of my growing dick. When I was fully erect from her ministrations, she moved up over me and put my cock at the entrance to her love tunnel. She sat down on me. Even though I had just minutes ago had a great fucking session with her sister. I loved the sensations I was experiencing from the walls of her velvet canal sliding back and forth on my cock. We were not having sex. She was fucking me. I tried to participate but she had found the position and angle she desired and was taking full advantage of it. After only a few minutes, she went into orgasm but I was not ready yet. I wanted her to enjoy it as much as possible so I turned her over and continued pumping in and out of her until her climatic waves of pleasure subsided.

The three of us hugged and kissed and generally played with other until Denise and Sarah had to go.

Noticing that I still had a hard on, Sarah wrapped her hand around it and asked, "Would you like me to take care of this before I go?"

"You just never mind, Sissy," Maggie said pulling Sarah's hand away. "This one belongs to me."