Coconut Flavored Cock

Story Info
Sex after dinner out.
1.2k words
3.78
7.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KandB50
KandB50
8 Followers

It's Friday night and we have come from dinner We have the whole weekend to ourselves so we went out on a date. You are wearing a black sundress that shows of your athletic legs and cleavage. I've been checking you out all night; just wanting to get you home for a night of fun.

We pour ourselves another drink and sip on it on our bed. You are nuzzled into my chest with your hand on my stomach under my shirt.

You look up at me and with the last drink you have gained some excitement and say, "Would you like try something we haven't tried for a while?"

"Of course," I reply, "what do you have in mind?"

"Well, I've been thinking about have you tie my legs to the headboard." You say a little shyly.

Just you asking made some blood rush to my penis. Your slips down from my stomach to my the front of my pants. We can both see the growing bulge and outline of my stiffening cock. You don't me to say yes as you can see and are feeling my approval of your idea.

I watch as you climb on top of me; kissing the top of my head, to my nose, then planting your lips onto mine. My hands are roaming from your sides to your back then to butt. Your dress has slid up showing your thick tan thighs and nice big round ass. As I grab your ass I find out you aren't wearing any underwear. This only adds to my arousal. My full hard-on pushing against my pants wanting to be released.

You start to slowly slide down my body; kissing your way down my neck and begin to unbutton my flannel. Kissing my chest with each time you unfasten my shirt. Once it is all the way open kiss over to my left nipple and you take it into your mouth. My hands going through your hair as you suck my left nipple and pinch my right one.

You sit up and with one swoop you take off your dress revealing your beautiful body; hair past your shoulders covering the top of your breasts. Looking at your hair leads me to your gorgeous breasts with perfect circular hard nipples. I keep gazing lower and lower to the black triangle of hair you have above your moistening sweet pussy.

I roll you over to be on top of you. Pressing your breasts together so I can swirl my tongue on both of your nipples. You tilt your head back with your eyes closed moan with pleasure. Both of your hands are on the back of my head.

I stand up next to the bed and get naked. I open the naughty drawer to get the coconut oil and some neck ties. I open the oil and rub some in to my overly still member. I see the lust in your eyes as you watch me touch myself. I get a little more oil and rub your breasts with the intention of straddling your chest and tittie fucking you. I love the way your breasts feel as I thrust back and forth. Thinking about how it would look if I cummed at the moment the head of my cock comes out of the top of your breasts and sprays into your waiting open mouth.

You have a different idea and guide my coconut flavored cock into your mouth. You only take half my cock at the beginning focusing on the head. My hands are playing, twisting, and pulling your nipples. You put your left arm between my legs and start to grab my ass pulling me further into your mouth. You create a rhythm while I moan because of your amazing abilities. Your left hand makes its way down to my anus. Your fingers circle my sphincter which makes me moan louder.

This begins to be too much for me as I am getting overly excited. I pull out of your mouth and grab the ties. I kneel between your legs tying each ankle. I lift up your right leg first to tie it to the head board. I make a simple knit and kiss my way down your leg. Once to your wet pussy I your clit. Licking, kissing, and biting your pussy lips. I glance up and watch you pull your nipples with eyes closed. I wonder what your thinking about.

I get back to work, plunging my tongue into your pussy. Tasting all of the juices coming from you. It is such a turn how wet you get. Licking up and down your slit getting my beard all wet. I focus on your clit; my tongue swirling counter clockwise. Your hands find the back of my head pulling me into you. Moans are coming out from both of us. I start to lift your left leg and reluctantly pulling my face away from your clit. It is worth it as I now tie your leg to the headboard.

Now with both of your legs spread over your head I have full view of your wet pussy and anus. I grab my penis and slap it against your clit. Rubbing your slit with the head of my cock. Lubricating it in your juices before I slip the head in, leaving it inside you before pulling it out just to go further in. I slide my hard cock further into your wet pussy with each thrust.

Our bodies get into a rhythm, my arms wrapped around your bound thighs. Bracing my every thrust. You lick your middle finger and start running your clit. My cock sliding out and pushing back in to hit your g-spot. Each thrust brings us closer to an orgasm.

"Oh my god you feel so tight," I say, "you feel so great."

I pick up my speed, pulling my hips into you. Our bodies slamming together.

"Ah, oh, I'm going to cum," I moan .

"Cum in me baby," you express.

And with that I take in last final thrust as deep as I can cum more than I ever have.

After I stop cumming I pull out of you still engorged dripping cum and pussy juice. I start to lick your clit and the cum starting to come out of you. You pull my head closer to you wanting your orgasm. I slip to fingers into you as I work on your clit. All of our juices allowing my fingers to go in easily.

I circle your clit with my tongue and finger your g-spot. Your hips grinding to the pulse of waves flowing through your body. Your hands now pulling on your nipples. Your head pushing back against the pillow with your eyes shut tight; concentrating on your impending orgasm.

"Ah, right there," you whisper, "ah, ah, I'm going to cum!"

The orgasm wave spreads through your body, each wave make your body tense and you squirt. Pussy juice gushing out of you. I lower my head to catch it in my mouth as I continue to finger you.

Three, four, and the fifth and final squirt comes out of you. I slip my fingers out of you. Before untying your legs I clean you up with my tongue. Licking from your ass to your clit. Tasting all of the juices we have produced.

A few minutes later we find we are back in our original cuddle positions. Both of us asleep with your head on my chest.

KandB50
KandB50
8 Followers