The White Dress

Story Info
Mia has an itch to scratch, can Mr. Fuller help her out.
2.5k words
4.31
35.7k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dress was wrapped around my waist as my fingers thrusted in and out, slowly driving me crazier than I was this morning. I was laid across my bed trying so hard to get release. I tried this morning in the shower but I couldn't get there before my roommate was pounding on the door for me to hurry up and get out of the bathroom. So now I was home for lunch before my evening meeting with a new client at my designer firm. I kept imagining what the thick hard cock of this guy I've seen at my gym would look like, hoping it would help me find release quicker, but I was again interrupted by my alarm that meant I needed to get going for my meeting. I got up more frustrated than ever, fixed my dress, left my panties off, re strapped my pretty black heels, brushed my hair away from my flushed face and reapplied my favorite vixen lipstick.

I'm 27 years old I stand at 5'5, a curvy 155lbs, with raven black hair that hung just above my ass. I had a perfect hourglass shape a nice set of very firm 34DD's and an ass to match, my friends always told me to model but I was more interested in the design aspect of it all. Graduated top of my class in school and went on to become a partner at Lawless Designs in Chicago, I worked my ass off and I guess that's what stopped me from having too many boyfriends, I had a few lovers but they could never satisfy me completely they always left me wanting more.

I got into my car and drove back to the office and got myself mentally prepared for this meeting, it was with one of the wealthiest men in Chicago. His name is Greyson Fuller. He was in his late thirties, stood 6'1 tall, and was built like a Greek god, with lush tan skin and jet black hair with a light amount of grey combing through. I only ever saw him in magazines but never in person I was super surprised when he chose our firm for his new condo building in Atlanta, but I looked forward to meeting the man that occasionally took over my fantasies. I was nervous as I walked into our board room to prepare for the presentation. My mind wandering over how gorgeous the man I was about to meet was and I could feel my juices running down my leg and looked at the clock to see if I had time to try and find release to ease my nerves. But I only had five minutes left before he would arrive so I would have to wait until I got home and took out my friend Willy, my 6inch silicone dildo, who keeps me company when I get lonely.

But for now to focus on this meeting, the itch I would have to take care of later. I turned around as the door opened and in walked in Greyson Fuller, immaculate in an all-black suit with a light grey tie, he waltzed over to me with his extended waiting for me to shake it. He grasped my hand lightly, and I could feel the warm and callused fingers and I could picture them on my thighs and my breasts, and I swear a small gasp escaped my lips and from the curve of his lip I'm afraid that Greyson heard it. He pulled away and walked over to the seat at the end of the conference table facing me and the white board, and I probably looked like a deer in headlights. His eyes wandered down my body finally making their way back up to meet mine. I quivered and couldn't stop the gush between my legs, he looked at me the way a predator watches it's prey, so I cleared my throat and began the presentation, focusing on the designs for each type of condo and trying to contain myself from looking at his face and imagining it between my thighs.

I wrapped up the presentation, turned off the projector and turned to face Greyson, he had a smirk on his face and stood up and walked over to me he stood inches away from my face and I could smell the intoxicating cologne he was wearing, he reached up and rubbed at his chin grazing over the five o clock shadow, then began tracing at his lips which made my mouth water just thinking of the way they would feel against mine, I took a step back and asked him if he had any questions.

"Just one" he said

He stepped closer to me and looked me in the eyes

"What about the bedrooms, how big of a bed could you put in the room?"

I stuttered "A California King, easily."

He hmm'd and looked over the floor plans. He stepped back and walked over to the drink table and poured himself a glass of wine from the decanter and poured me a glass as well, I accepted the glass and he raised it,

"To a beautiful partnership can't wait to see how this works out."

I clicked my glass against his and took a sip, letting the liquid warm my belly. My face flushed immediately. He reached up and wiped the corner of my mouth with his thumb, as I blushed and turned my head. I took another drink and sat down in my chair as I gathered all my papers into a folder for him to take with him. He was still standing as I looked up he walked over to me and put out his hand, I looked up at him and gave him my hand. He pulled me up out of my chair and put his hand to my waist pulling me closer to him, my breath hitches in my throat as he brought his lips to lightly touch mine, and my knees got weak, but his hand steadied my back, and pulled me tighter against him.

As he pulled me tight he fully kissed me and I started to kiss him back and he tasted like wine. His kisses got more and more urgent like he couldn't get enough he would pull back and nip at my lip with his teeth. His hands wandered across my hips up my sides and made their way to my upper back before cupping each of my breast through my dress, his hands expertly massaging them as I moaned against his mouth. His left hand reached around and unzipped my dress in one swift motion, it hitting the floor in a second as he pulled back to look at my body, he gently held my hand as I stepped out of the ring of my dress and resumed kissing him. My legs clenched together as I could feel myself get wetter with every kiss. He pulled away and backed me into the table until my butt touched it, kissing me one more time before he laid me back and brought my knees apart.

There I was laying across the glass table, my hair in waves around my face, my chest rising and falling as I panted with need. I looked down at Greyson and I could see the need in his eyes as he held my knees apart and slowly looked over my body, his tongue tracing his lips. He knelt to the ground and came face to face with my sex. I thanked god that I had shaved that morning in the shower. He slowly kissed my left ankle then my right and then began trailing kisses up both legs alternating until finally I could feel his breath against my lips, he flicked his tongue against my lips and then a kiss, as he used his tongue to find my clit and envelop it with a suck, then he slowly began making love to my pussy with his mouth, licks and nibbles as I started to gasp and wiggle his arms came around my thighs and hips and his palms went flat against my tummy with his fingers intertwined as he gently pushed my hips down to the table while he feasted. I was so close to release as I kept a steady pace, my hips bucking against his hands begging his tongue to explore my depths even more, my breathing uneven as I got closer and closer, his tongue flicked at my clit in a steady rhythm as my whole body started climaxing starting in my toes and moving up as my legs clenched his head between my thighs as I exploded against his tongue.

"Fuck, oh my god, I'm cuuuuummmmiiinnnngggg!"

He gently held my hips down as he lazily licked and sucked on my sensitive lips until my orgasm waned away. Wiping his mouth against his shirt while standing up and slowly unbuttoning and taking it off. I undressed him with my eyes so many times before but seeing it just made my mouth water as I slid off the table onto my knees and grabbed at his belt buckle, I finally got his pants unbuttoned and pulled them down to his ankles letting him step out and just left his black boxers on. After he stepped out I looked at his boxers and slowly brought my fingers around the waist bland and pulled down to reveal the most beautiful cock I've ever seen. Easily 9 inches and at least 2 inches thick, and staring right at me.

I licked my lips and looked up at Greyson, he moaned as I tasted the tip, lightly grazing the tip of my tongue against his head, slowly licking lower and lower until I opened my mouth and let him in, twirling my tongue against him as I sucked as much of him as I could into my mouth, bobbing my head back and forth while my hand massaged his balls making him moan and his knees tremble slightly. I sped up a little feeling his balls tense slightly in my hand and I knew he would cum soon, getting excited I kept my pace and twirled my tongue some more and stroked his shaft with each bob of my head. His moans got louder as his hands pulled my hair as his hips begin thrusting into my mouth, face fucking me as drool and precum mixed in my mouth. He sped up his thrust and his balls got tight as his cock jerked in my mouth I knew he was gonna cum I latched my mouth and sucked as hard as I could and then he exploded sending jet after jet of his seed into my mouth, I kept sucking down every drop until he pulled out of my mouth. His cum dribbled down my chin onto my breast as I swiped it up with my finger licking it clean. He sat in the chair breathing heavy.

"Holy fuck, where did you learn how to suck dick like that?"

I smirked

"I don't know that was my first time."

He was shocked. And was already getting hard again. My eyebrow perked up as he stood bringing me to my feet as he turned me around and bent me at the waist against the table. His fingers tracing my lips and finding my clit he traced small circles until he dipped two fingers inside me, my hips bucking on his hand as he felt my walls, he pulled his fingers out and licked them before he re positioned himself behind me and started to rub his cock at my entrance coating himself in my juices before he started to push himself in. He popped his head in and waited for me to adjust. His finger slowly circling my clit. He began to thrust further inside me while his finger kept circling.

I felt the pressure of his size and could feel every part of him as his cock entered me slowly until finally I felt his balls slap my clit knowing he was inside me completely he waited a few seconds before he pulled out slowly half way then pushing back in getting into a rhythm, I was panting against the table, my breast rubbing against the glass with each thrust. He grabbed onto my hips as he increased his pace. I moaned and gasped as he pulled my hips up and I felt the head of his cock kiss my cervix. I've never felt it before and it sent ripples through my pussy as it gripped his cock. He moaned as I rocked my hips against him as he thrust forward. I could feel another orgasm building this one bigger than the last. He picked up the pace as one hand let go of my hip and pulled my breast up and away from the table as he fucked me from behind massaging my breast with his fingers pulling at my nipples as my pussy contracted against his cock. I was getting so close so fast, I grunted as he started to jackhammer and I could feel he was getting close.

"Cum with me, I'm almost there."

"I'm not wearing a condom i need to pull out."

I thought about it for a second. I needed to fill him cum inside me, I needed to feel all of him.

" Cum inside me, fill me with your seed!!"

I screamed as his cock kept brushing against my cervix with each thrust.

He didn't object as he pushed me against the table his hands holding my head against the glass as he became a maniac. My legs started to shake as my orgasm built up into my tummy and I could feel his cock swell as I yelled out

"I'm cuuuummmmiiinnnnngggg!"

He exploded, his seed a jet after jet against my cervix as my pussy spasmed with my own orgasm. I convulsed against the table, panting as we came down from our mutual release. He pulled out of my still spasming pussy with a pop as I slid down to floor catching my breath as my legs parted and his seed slowly dropped out of my cunt. I wiped with my fingers and licked then clean, as he sat in the chair watching me.

"That was amazing, Greyson."

"Thank you Mia."

Hearing him say my name was making me horny again.

I stood up and reached for my dress, slowly putting it on as he stood up to help me zip it up, trailing kisses against my neck and shoulder. My knees got weak. He spun me around and kissed me hard. His hands back in my hair as he nipped my bottom lip.

"When can we do this again, Mia?"

I whispered in his ear, "Anytime you like, stud."

I waltzed out of the office leaving him naked in the conference room.

I got into my car with his cum dripping down my thighs. Thinking to myself I hope this one catches. I put my hand on my tummy praying I finally got my baby. If not I'll be seeing Greyson again soon.