All Comments on 'Coconut'

by RobertaBob

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely a GREAT story RobertaBob! Loved the twist. Loved the Pina Colada comment! Funny at the end & very entertaining. Thanks. Very worthy of 5*

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Oh, come on. It's like you're inviting people to say some bad shit about this story. The least you could do is not make it easy to trash this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you serious? she cheats on him and he fucks her afterwards? A real man would've kept her from coming back home.

rutherford366rutherford366over 2 years ago

why the hell did she admit she was on a date? she could've just lied and said she was out with some friends. I'm not condoning cheating, it just would've been better for her.

But I've been seeing a lot of these stories lately where the wife admits she's going on a date with another man and acts like its no big deal. Seriously, why would any man be ok with this shit?'

And then he fucks her afterwards and takes her back. NO WAY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nah. High risk high reward. Or more realistically just maybe broken front teeth as she waltzed in the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kind of silly, but at least it wasn't another worthless cuck story. I gave you a 3 just for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His reaction was….embarrassing. Yelling at her, dictating to her, treating her like property. And yet his browser history said he jerked off to cheating wives.

Which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So glad it wasn't just another cheat story. She played a prank and was entertaining, and knowing fantasies are just that, not all have to be played out and destroy something good.

BriteaseBriteaseover 2 years ago

How can some of the previous commentators possibly have completely misunderstood what actually happened. Did they actually read the whole story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No f-ing way! Her date may not have been real, but his pain damn sure was. This is one cold, cruel woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK story but man she took a huge risk. I know I would not have touched her. Maybe I wouldn't be there when she arrived. Even after 25 years trust would be gone.

waynerobertswaynerobertsover 2 years ago

Quick and fun read! Mine actually did bring home someone's load...and then let me go down on her!

uk_writer_53uk_writer_53over 2 years ago

Are some of the people real? Did they read the story? Or did I miss the bit where she cheated? I thought it wasn't bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Idiots. She didn't cheat. She was role playing without her husband's knowledge.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Love the commenters who either didn't read the whole story or can't actually comprehend the words used in this story.

A little payback for him reading dirty stories behind her back that resulted in them having hot sex that they both admit was in their top 10 all time.

Why would anyone get upset about a practical joke that ends up with them still happily married and having hot sex with only their spouse???

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Him taking her when she came home was the dumb part. Lizard brain. No way. He might have been packing his shit and then she had to prove it. Then driven to the bar to confirm. But he just gave her a license to cheat later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow some people really need help with their reading comprehension! Cute story

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

I think some of these guys missed the point. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It really is such a shame that some people have so little imagination that they can't read between the lines. Possibly that's why the world is in the sorry state it is in!

Personally I was looking for a continuation of your other tale, but I'll except the laugh as a consolation prise.

DC-TWT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is wrong with you lot? The whole point of the story is that she didn't actually cheat on him, she just did it to make him jealous. Very risky behavior as her husband pointed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How long does it take to pack a couple of bags, grab some essential things and be gone? Her risk could have gone sideways in a hurry. Cute writing but not a fan of the implied infidelity

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Great twist ending!

Risky. It was highly risky. But it made a good story.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"But the lizard caveman part of my brain was in control, and I jumped across the distance between us in a twinkling. I don't know how my pants came in that short distance, but they did.

I shoved her back onto the bed and lunged at her. My cock drove into her faithless cunt like a Viking's sword killing an enemy."

So, caveman, eh? What are we talking about?.....Neanderthals, Homo sapiens (Cro-Magnon man), Homo erectus, Denisovans, Homo floresiensis or the one most featured on Literotica....Homo Cuckogoloid.

Sorry, but evolved modern men find nothing erotic, sensual or attractive about a naked female with some other man's cum oozing out or her cunt and running down her thigh. No, the kind of response described above is reserved for those evolutionary throw backs - Homo Cuckogoloids that inhabit the hall of Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting characters in a disgusting story. Pleas list future stories under Erotic Fantasy. No loving wives hare at all just pure hog slop.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

'Entertaining prank', someone else said. Nonsense- it was just plain cruel, and should have resulted in his leaving. Jumping on her when she got home? No way.

turanga99turanga99over 2 years ago

I saw that twist a mile away. Not the first story like this. The whole story was dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring and dumb and not at all clever.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

I want to apologize for my earlier comment. I didn't finish the story and assumed it was the typical cuckold story of admitted she's seeing another man and acting like it's no big deal. I finished the story and now see the twist in it.

I should've read the whole story first before I commented. I'm sorry about that.

With that said the story is pretty good and the coconut water trick was kind of funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was roped in too. Funny! Good read.

rutherford366rutherford366over 2 years ago

Went back to read this after seeing the comments. Sorry for my recent comment, I only read the first part and assumed it was the same kind of cuckold crap that some people like to write about. But after reading this story, in its entirety, this was very good and I liked the twist.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Fun but worrying. The writer states no cheating took place, but in the cold light of day if this couple were real I think this couple need to talk, even if they are fictional characters.

JayDiverJayDiverover 2 years ago

Playing games with some of the most powerful emotions a human can have. High risk... coming home to find her loving husband with his brains splattered all over the headboard.

Fatass47Fatass47over 2 years ago

If my wife had done something like this to me there would be hell to pay. If she like to play games like this I’d show her another way to play it.

The next day I’d close all accounts. Phone, savings, checking, credit cards. I’d cancel her car insurance and remove the license plates from her car. I’d contact a real estate agent to put a

For Sale sign in the yard.

Then let her stew a few days then tell her it was all just a joke. Then see how SHE like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would he "expose" himself to a lying, cheating cunt? Even if she was pulling his leg? I'm not into surprises of ANY kind. The consequences of her pulling a stunt like this would be serious. Not sure I'd have been at home when she got there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't care if she did fuck another guys or not, what she did was mental cruelty. DROP HER ASS AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If she can pull that stunt, there is no limit as to what her next disrespectful, humiliating act might entail. The next day for the MC would be to complete the financial separation, verify her story at the village tavern, and start the divorce proceedings.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Enraging a hubby like that??? Lucky he didnt go nutz and, leave, beat her, shoot her, burn house down, hunt her down and go caveman

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good twist, it certainly fooled me. I was thinking, "damn, just another cheating whore and cuck story". Nice save.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Perfect! Like MC, the readers were also going batshit crazy with anger! What a great twist, although it felt like a cold steel Bowie knife, at first!

.

This line: 'But I could do none of that. Fucking Comcast was dead. Spinning balls and timed out pages.' Earned you a 5+++ before I read another line! Talk about REALISM!!!!!

.

5+++++++++/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As the Bard said, all is well that ends well. But in any statistical grouping of male/female pairs there will be that X pairs out of 1,000 where the female will get the crap beat out of her the moment she walks through the door and Z pairs out of 1,000 where the female ends up on a stainless steel autopsy table down at the city morgue. The male half imbibing in adult beverages during the time between her phone call and her returning home will only serve to raise the odds for a bad ending. It's all fun until someone is bleeding. I saw the folly of practical jokes decades ago though I like a laugh as well as the next person. I refrain from jokes that derive their punchline at someone else's expense. - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Homo Cuckogoloids?! That's as good as Martian Slut Ray; I love it!! A marriage where the woman thinks the way to get her husband truly aroused and interested in sex is to convince him that she has just been fucked by another man. And this is supposed to be . . . clever, cute, loving, erotic? So would she love and respect her husband if she thought the way to get him aroused and desiring to have sex with her is if she convinced him she had just been raped?

It really was an interesting experiment. Most experiments fail, like this marriage. But thanks for the effort.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 2 years ago

Cure little tale BUT, where is Pt. 02 of " Cat got your tongue"

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

I hate practical jokes, where you are demeaned and hurt so someone else can have a laugh.

No reward is worth such humiliation. I’d have been gone before she got home……

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

Another dumb ass cuck story. They need their one category.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Cute!

‘nuff said, Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW! This coulda been lethal. Good story. LP

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Jokes should not be painful. Evil cunt.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

Cute story, but not something that would work in the real world. It wasn't high risk, it was astronomical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hmmm no.

he would never stay with her. Intentional emotional pain. What else would she do, hmm a cover for when she really starts cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With the internet down, he should have packed up his personal papers and clothes and left.

Even if the wife didn’t fuck another man, the main character is still a worthless cuckold for having sex with her before he knew it was set up.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know where this "reclaiming" nonsense came from, but I guarantee it was thought up by a woman.

☆☆

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A really well structured story that kept me under its spell for a very long time. I've already figured out what we're going to do with the slut and then this tough right. Great! You really glued me. But so much the better that this is about real LW intimacy. Tensioning made and without third parties, compliments!

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

That shit could have gone sideways in a NY minute...not funny or romantic at all.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Bupid stitch is lucky he didn’t kill her before she could explain it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not the best way to share a husband’s fantasy. Why put him through the torment when it would have been just as easy to talk to him?

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooover 2 years ago

Very nice twist, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thought it was cute, nice little twist. Thanks. KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just something to consider...what might she have done if he had walked out of the house immediately after her call?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - This is a very good example of how NOT to treat your loving partner. The amount of planning that went into this prank leads me to believe this woman has some serious mental health issues. To me this was just a practical joke that could have gone waaaay wrong along so many different and somewhat dangerous paths. In this case, the ends do not justify the means. TRUST in this relationship just flew out the window and it would take years (if ever) for her to regain that trust. No doubt this loving relationship is headed for the divorce scrap heap.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Great, short and sexy as hell. R/B your writing is TITS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK story, I guess, but the problem with this "fantasy" is that someday, she will mistake the fantasy for "he really wants this and it would be so hot." When (not if) that day comes, she will be surprised when he shoots her or her lover or himself or all three. She shouldn't be. If some things are normalized by repeated fantasies, a woman will seek to make them real by enacting them for real, and then blame her husband for the outcome. Just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do I keep hoping you may turn into a normal person? Frankly, you disgust me!! Please stop writing or at least move to a different site. Disgusting asshole. That's the summit of your existance!

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

I would never completely trust her again after that shit!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I can't believe all the insecure little boys who are upset with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Ic69hunter, only wimpy boys like you who can't please their woman would allow another man seed her cunt and then get off on her used hole. Writer and you, zero stars. Pussy boy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

stupid man , divorce the nasty slut

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

The woman is sociopathic. So is he. Should have gone somewhere else to get online and move money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A prime example of how to turn boring old LW trope into another example of the same. Too bad you expended any effort on this. Mercifully it was short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow did she ever take a risk! What if he wasnt a pussy and really did find a way to move the cash, call the kids, maybe get out that night. He would never had known she got home early so never had believed her. And why the sex? Who would really want sloppy seconds?

Cute try but fail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A clever and skillfully written little tale.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There are some things one simply does not joke about. Having experienced a similar situation I can state with certainty that my lizard brain did not react in a manner anything at all like this. That said, cuck-tale aficianados deserve, hell probably secretly wish for, this to happen to them.

onbothsidesonbothsidesalmost 2 years ago

That was a clever move on her part, unplugging the internet before going out.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Ass kicking would not be halted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah,,,No! This is NOT the normal male response. The minimum acceptable action is divorce. Maiming is better, and death is best. Also, the bartender needs to be taught a lesson.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clever tale. Well written. She probably disconnected Comcast. BUT if he still had the cell phone, she would have regretted it. You can do a LOT from your cell phone browser today. Like the Big D. My lizard brain wouldn't have been working the way the husband's supposedly did either, or at least not initially. More like two suit cases, a note, and a motel somewhere. But still, a clever tale told well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wtf? People read the story. She didn't cheat. Yeah she lied to him to get him upset but also pay him back for the stories he was reading. Chill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not sure what is weirder. That the story doesn't have a higher rating or so many commenters below think she cheated? Apparently commenters don't read the stories anymore. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As regular readers are well aware, the ability to suspend reality when consuming many of these tales is an essential skill if you want to enjoy them.

.

In this story, the suspension of belief is required to accept that a husband, upon looking at his self declared cheating wife, with apparent semen dripping out of her pussy from “a thick one”, would immediately decide to have sloppy seconds rather than shoving her ass to the floor…hard….and leaving the bitch lying there.

.

2 **

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldabout 1 year ago

Divorce the slut. If she can pull this off, she is setting it up to do exactly what she did here in her play acting.

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[19.07.23]

Fun und Entertaining!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Says something bad about our species that so many readers are convinced whe cheated. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

deception is ALWAYS evil...

i've been in this situation, &

i'm away from the liars permanently,

one star*

A_BierceA_Bierce2 months ago

LW readers aren't usually so chary of suspending their disbelief and trusting the author. Piña colada indeed. Five starry chuckles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertaBob@RobertaBob
I write long fiction. When I run into a block, I pound out short erotica to get the mojo flowing.

SIMILAR Stories