Coda Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands gripped Sarah's arms, then they forced the younger girl onto the sofa. Aa her large breasts stayed exposed, Reese straddled Sarah. But she didn't kiss her. Instead of continuing what Sarah wanted them to continue, Reese put her dress straps back on.

The older girl grabbed Sarah's wrists, pinned them above her head.

Reese's cross necklace dangled above Sarah, who stayed underneath the girl she loved.

"Incest is a sin!" Reese almost yelled. "I'm flattered that you love me, but God hates what we did!"

"I know," Sarah said. "But I need you. I never wanted someone so badly. I'm sorry for what I'm going to say, but I need to say it. I want you to fuck me."

Reese furrowed her brow. She shook her head and released her hold on Sarah's wrists. She stepped foot onto the carpet, her feet naked. Unlike her breasts, unfortunately.

An arm went under Sarah's legs. Another arm went under her back.

"What are you doing?" Sarah asked.

Reese lifted her.

"Not my sister!" she said, carrying her. She moved toward the hall. "I'm not going to have you become one of those incest-loving creeps! Me and you are not going to make love!"

Sarah's bare feet didn't touch the floor, because the girl she cared about had her. She had her in her arms and she didn't let her go.

Being lifted by Reese only made more desire for her sister sweep through Sarah.

Poor Reese.

"I'm going to put you to bed," Reese said, her anger gone as Sarah held onto her. "You don't have to go to sleep, but you do need to stop lusting for me. Even if incest wasn't a sin, it's still wrong."

"But-" Sarah started saying.

"Please, Sarah," Reese said. "Just be quiet."

In Sarah's bedroom, Reese lowered the girl onto the bed. They stared at each other, blue eyes gazing at blue eyes.

"You're strong," Sarah said. "You're physically strong, and you're emotionally strong."

Reese reached over and fiddled with Sarah's cross.

"God is stronger than both of us," said the elder sister. "We can't be tempted by the Devil's work, baby girl. And I promise that I'm not going to tell Mom and Dad about what we did. And your secret is safe with me. I can only hope that you're not going to tell them mine."

"I won't," Sarah said. She moved closer to the wall, then patted the spot next to her. "Be with me. I don't want to be alone."

"Sarah, after what just happened, I-" Reese started protesting.

"Please."

Reese got onto the bed. With her dress on and her breasts not exposed, Reese wasn't able to have her nipple sucked on by a girl who shouldn't suck on her nipples at all. That could change.

"Let's cuddle," Sarah said.

Without waiting for a reply from Reese, she moved her body on top of the older girl's warm one. Reese put her arms around Sarah. The younger one, the initiator, played with the other teenager's blonde hair. She enjoyed the feel of Reese's breasts against her. Those breasts were good and great and wonderful. It was a real shame she didn't want her little sister to suck on them, and it was a bigger shame Sarah's vagina had gone unattended.

Her vagina, her pussy, had gone unattended.

Pussy.

Sarah had one. Reese had one. But they hadn't touched each other. Reese had refused to give the teenager Sarah relief from the desire coursing through her thin body. She still refused to give the girl relief.

Big sisters need to tend to their younger sisters.

Younger sisters are supposed to be good to their older sisters, but the problem was that Sarah wanted to be good to Reese by pleasing her pussy, but the bustier sibling didn't allow it.

Sarah had become wet with arousal. But Reese picked doing what God wanted over doing what Satan desired.

Were Sarah and Reese going to commit incest? Were they going to find the metaphorical seats in the metaphorical room where incest doers sat? A room where father-fuckers, mother-fuckers, and sister-fuckers found refuge?

Sarah's desire for Reese hauled wickedness.

With the weight of Reese's breasts against her, Sarah stroked the girl's cheek. She kissed her other cheek and kissed her on the lips. Reese's hand found her younger relative's hair. Then she made lip-to-lip contact with her, choosing to on her own free will.

"You just kissed me," Sarah said. "You kissed me on the lips."

"It was just a peck," Reese said.

"When I sucked your nipple, it was just a suck," Sarah said, holding eye contact with the girl underneath her. "Let me do more than that. We can always repent. God will forgive us."

Reese's hand was still on her long hair. Sarah brought her hands against the bed's comforter, and she kneeled over the older Coda.

"Come on, baby," Sarah said, grabbing a strap to Reese's dress. "Your little sister wants to make love to you. Make her happy."

She grabbed the other dress strap, moved both straps closer to Reese's feet, then revealed her huge breasts. For fun, Sarah grabbed them and made them slap together, as if toying with your sister's tits were a game.

The cross the girls' grandfather had gifted to Reese stayed present, being buffeted by nineteen-year-old breasts.

Sarah's own cross necklace swung as she made Reese's breasts swing.

"Look at them go!" Sarah cheered, moving tits.

"Sarah, stop!" Reese said, but she didn't bother to shove the clothed teen away. "What would Mom and Dad say if they caught you doing this to me?"

With a grin on her face, Sarah looked at the older teenager.

"I don't care," she said.

After exposing Reese's navel, Sarah kissed her tummy. Then she got off the bed and grabbed the dress, the dress that wasn't completely off Reese. Hands grabbed her wrists.

"Are you going to make this hard?" Sarah said. Reese breathed hard. "This was my idea. You're not going to be in trouble. Let me please my angel."

The hands left Sarah's wrists. They covered the face of their owner, the girl named Reese hiding her image, as if it would make her innocent to the sin of incest.

Sarah took off the white dress. She tossed it onto the floor.

"White panties," Sarah said. "We're matching. You're going to see really soon."

"Just get it over with," Reese demanded.

Her baby sister took off her white panties.

Sarah pressed her nose against them, then sniffed. Hard. Her fingers sunk into damp fabric as she held her older sibling's underwear.

"Good," Sarah said, looking at Reese. "You want me as badly as I want you."

She tossed the panties onto the discarded dress.

After moving onto the bed, Sarah pressed her hands against Reese's naked thighs. She spread the busty girl's legs wider.

"Oh, God," Reese said, hiding her face. "You're really going to..."

Sarah stroked the girl's legs with affection and passion.

"Yeah, I am," she said. "No matter what happens, I love you. You took care of me all of these years. I'm going to take care of you, Ree."

The thigh kissing came.

Sarah kissed the warm thigh she had sat on earlier.

She kissed.

She kissed.

She kissed.

It was time to tease. After all, Sarah could afford to spend time teasing Reese.

Her soft lips went closer to Reese's ultimate gift. Their grandfather had given the teenagers cross necklaces, but Reese possessed a greater gift.

Pussy.

It was for her baby sister.

Sarah needed to get her mouth on her present.

Her butt stayed raised as she closed in on Reese's vagina, her leaking cunt. The pussy needed to feed Sarah.

The fact the girl was dressed while her sister was not revealed her missing patience. Sarah was so horny for Reese that she hadn't taken off her own clothes.

The shaved vagina glistened, beckoning.

Reese was on her back and her clit was pronounced and her arousal was out and about.

Good.

It was a miracle Sarah had gotten this far.

Sarah slid her wet tongue along her sister's wet slit, then bathed her clit in her warm saliva.

Reese shuddered.

"Sarah," she said, her voice soft and tender. Like her.

Sarah serviced her sister's pussy.

A lustful moan fled Reese as Sarah gave her naked angel the attention she deserved.

While her tongue stabbed into the other girl's hot hole, Sarah felt her big sister's hands caressing her blonde locks.

"You're so good," Reese said, appreciative. "So good."

Repenting later would be so good.

Sarah was clothed and Reese was naked. The angel with big tits was nude and the teen seductress kept her clothes on. Her clothes would come off and her time to be pleased would come. The time to cum would come.

The initiator known as Sarah slaved away at Reese's pretty cunt. She did it because she desired it and desiring her sister was what had started the incident. Due to that wonderfulness, Reese now rested naked on her little sister's bed as she ate her out. Her thin fingers were gentle with Sarah's hair while the devilish incest stayed as real as the comforter under her ass.

As for Sarah, the cunt in her panties dripped with warmth.

"I'm going to take care of you, too, baby," Reese said. "I promise."

Lot's daughters had had sex with their father. They had been father-fuckers. Sarah had become a sister-fucker. She had found her metaphorical seat in the metaphorical room where incest lovers sat.

What Reese had been born with deserved to become more familiar to Sarah, more familiar than it already was. The younger could get used to licking the older. While Reese's fingers remained in her hair, that awareness stuck with the sister-fucker. The nude sister moaned. She moaned with incest-induced pleasure.

Would Reese wash her sister's face with her warm cum? Sarah hoped.

In any case, she cared for her beautiful and desirable older sister. It was not a lie. Sarah cared for the girl who had come before her. She cared for her by feeding nice pleasure into the glorious gift she had been blessed with.

Sarah hadn't personally known Reese's pussy for eighteen years. She had gone far too long without that cunt. Far too long.

Reese's arousal leaked onto the comforter, but what mattered was her enjoyment. Her pleasure mattered. It mattered to her and it mattered to her baby sister, who gave her the pleasure she had earned.

The more Sarah worked, the more wet her face became.

The more wet her face became, the more she worked.

Sarah couldn't resist the wet pussy in front of her. She loved it. She loved the girl it belonged to.

Reese's hands were in Sarah's hair and no longer on her face. She had stopped hiding her face in shame. That was proof Sarah had succeeded in drilling incestuous love into the older teen.

Awesome.

Reese gripped Sarah's hair. Sarah, with a soaked tongue, worked harder. She worked even harder.

"You're going to make me..." Reese said. Her hips bucked. She thrashed. "You're going to make me cum!"

Girl juice washed Sarah's face, spraying sweet warmth and soaking the teen who had brought its forbidden eruption.

As Reese's hips moved from side to side, the satisfied sister rubbing her naked ass against the comforter, Sarah didn't stop her work. She kept going, loving how Reese reacted to her action.

Reese twitched.

Sarah licked.

Sarah wiggled her raised butt. Her young cunt ached for her sister.

Reese grabbed her big tits.

The bedroom harbored a clothed sister and a naked one. It stayed as the pair's sanctuary as they continued loving each other, away from their family.

It was clear Reese had enjoyed the tongue fucking. Great. Because Sarah had been happy to fuck her with her tongue.

"Come up here," Reese said.

Sarah crawled closer to Reese's face. The older of the two grabbed the younger's head, then assaulted her wet lips with hers. Sarah lowered her body onto Reese as they kissed with honest love.

A hand went to Sarah's covered ass. Reese held onto her kid sister's butt cheek while incestuous action cloaked the room. They had slept in that bed together various times as children, and now they kissed on it. They kissed with sinful passion.

The kiss ended.

A string of Coda cum ran from Sarah's lip to Reese's.

They giggled. Then they wiped their lips with their tongues. They laughed, enjoying each other. As sisters should.

"You like it when I touch your butt," Reese said. Her other hand went to Sarah's other ass cheek. "I remember."

"I also like your breasts," Sarah said.

She moved her head lower, and then she used her lips to capture a pink nipple. While Sarah sucked, Reese caressed her hair.

"Keep sucking, baby girl," Reese said.

As she closed her eyes, Sarah gorged herself on more of her sister's huge breast. A warm hand stayed on her butt as she sucked and sucked. The nipple was hard and the breast was soft. Beautiful. Nurturing.

Sarah used her sweet mouth on Reese's tit, and no one was able to stop her.

The darling older sister played with the younger girl's hair, and then Sarah released the pink nipple. As the breast jiggled, the Coda sisters grinned at each other.

"I hope you're ready to make me feel good," Sarah said.

Reese's hand left her ass and then Sarah moved into a kneeling position. While kneeling between her sister's naked legs, Sarah took off her white sweater. She threw it onto the white dress and the white panties.

Hands moved to the white bra Sarah wore. Reese squeezed the tits through the undergarment, craving what the other girl owned.

"You're going to have these," Sarah said, moving her fingers to the button of her blue jeans. "Don't worry."

After taking off her pants and discarding them, Sarah took off her white panties. She threw them onto the pile of clothes on the floor, the clothes acting as witnesses to the lust between sisters.

Naked, Sarah brought her breasts closer to Reese's face. Sarah's tits, which were smaller than Reese's, dangled inches from the older Coda's lips. Reese grabbed both breasts and sucked on one, welcoming it into her wet mouth. Sarah moaned.

The older nursed on the younger.

Perverted and obscene was what it was. Indecent. Society would not accept the sight of the big-titted Reese sucking on the smaller tit of the thin and naked girl she loved so much, and incest supporters were too small in number. But society was over there and incest was here. It was fine.

Sarah.

Reese.

They had their own private moment, keeping each other company as striking desire gave immortal fuel to incest.

"That's enough," Sarah said. She pulled her breasts away. "Get ready to make me feel good."

She stood. After taking a few steps forward, she brought her cunt to Reese, who accepted it with her tongue. Sarah kneeled as the big sister in the room fucked her with her mouth. Reese fucked the legal adult with her tongue. Like the older of the two, Sarah was a legal adult. But she was still a teenager, and she knew some people live their entire lives without ever dabbling in sweet and precious incest.

Strange.

Regardless, Sarah gripped the bed's headboard and humped Reese's mouth.

As her busty big sister's tongue moved into her pussy, Sarah unleashed a pleasure-filled moan. Reese found her throbbing clit and worked on pleasing her with great intensity. Sarah let the girl fuck her with no shame. Praying would never erase the fact the sisters had gained entry to Incest World.

That was okay.

It was all okay.

Reese stabbing her tongue into Sarah brought fine happiness to the girl above. While that happened, Reese rubbed Sarah's naked ass, grateful she had gotten naked, grateful Sarah had chosen to deepen their loving connection.

The blonde Coda sisters fucked without shame.

They fucked without regret.

They fucked without hate.

The act, the sinful deed, was not fun for the whole family, but it was fun for two girls who loved playing the piano, loved girls, and loved each other with too-deep intensity.

Sarah's love for Reese grew stronger as she moaned without care. The noises she made caused Reese to become more devoted to the task at tongue. Slurping sounds spread through the bedroom and arousal dripped from Sarah. Reese swallowed. The headboard's hardness remained as a constant while Sarah let Reese do what she wanted to her, and Reese's pussy went unattended, but it was only fair to do a forbidden favor for the youth sitting on her face.

Years ago, Sarah hadn't expected she would ride Reese's face and receive pleasure from it. But it happened. Now.

"Give me all of your tongue," Sarah said, her breathing shaking as her horniness remained unbroken. "You're making me feel really good, Reese."

Reese's touch was an amazing touch. Her tongue and her breasts and herself were amazing. She made Sarah view incest as something that could be both immoral and fun. A lot of fun. With her sister's warm hands against her ass cheeks, Sarah savored what the person underneath did to her. The girl's cunt thrived. Both cunts.

It was the best day of Sarah's life.

Her breaths came in heavy as Reese pushed her soaked tongue in and out of her young hole. The tongue explored Sarah, its controller determined and itching to make her little sister as happy as possible. It seemed like Reese was intent on giving Sarah bliss and joy and love.

Reese made an effort to give Sarah help, help that involved relief via incest. The older sister would destroy her relative's horniness by fucking satisfaction into her.

And it had to happen. Sarah needed it. Reese needed it.

Knowing that Sarah deserved it, Reese put serious effort into lifting her closer to orgasm. The well-endowed Coda swirled her tongue around the swollen clit and then went down and dipped it back inside the cunt. Sarah let out noise as her big sister slid her tongue in even deeper and fucked her pussy with it, luring sweet wetness into her mouth.

Sarah cried out.

Reese shrouded her clit with her mouth, then she sucked on it. As her hips trembled, Sarah grasped the headboard's brown harder while panting like a dog on a sweltering day.

The orgasm dropped into their world, Sarah bursting with cum. Reese drank.

Sarah took several breaths, then she settled next to the wet-mouthed Reese.

Reese moved off of the bed where heavy incest had happened, then she put her hands under Sarah's armpits.

"Come on, baby," Reese said. "Put your legs around me."

Reese lifted Sarah, who put her naked legs and arms around the stronger girl's naked body. Sarah clung to Reese. Reese carried Sarah as her fat breasts smashed against the younger girl. As they exchanged tender kisses, as Reese had a hand on her sister's ass, another bedroom remained as a place they could resume doing what God disapproved of.

While Reese carried Sarah in the hall, the younger girl thought about the strap-on she had discovered.

Reese could call Sarah baby all she wanted, but the teen seductress who had started it all still existed as the dominator. Her sister would see.

With her nude hips swaying, her ass swinging, Reese carried Sarah past framed pictures showing them as young children. The photographed girls hadn't known they would fuck with their tongues and use each other as tools for wicked pleasure and crazy love.

In Reese's bedroom, the older sister placed the younger one on the big bed.

Sarah's back was on the pink comforter as she pointed her blue eyes at the ceiling. She toyed with her own blonde hair as she heard Reese open her closet's door.

"Give me the strap-on," Sarah said. "I'm going to use it on you."

When Sarah was standing and wearing the red strap-on, Reese was standing and wearing nothing. The Coda siblings stood next to each other, anticipating what was going to happen, eager and willing to strengthen their sister-sister bond.

"Are you ready for this, baby girl?" Sarah said.

Reese nodded.

"Give me a kiss," Sarah said. A pre-fuck kiss.

They kissed.

Sarah's tongue slid into Reese's mouth. They kissed each other with fierce love, naked and free, Christian and incestuous. Sarah's hand cupped Reese's head. She could taste her own pussy fluid in her big sister's mouth. She had been satisfied. They both had been satisfied. But more pleasure would come. The day was not over. The sinning didn't have to end. These siblings were eager for more. They craved one another. As they kissed, Sarah rubbed Reese's ass. The girl with the bigger tits reached out and squeezed Sarah's pink nipples.