Coda Cum

Story Info
Christian girl Sarah fucks her big sister after a dream.
8.5k words
4.57
28.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah dreamt she sat next to her older sister at the piano, both siblings naked.

Eighteen-year-old Sarah grabbed nineteen-year-old Reese's huge breast. And Reese moved her hand to the younger girl's vagina.

The dream vanished.

Awake, Sarah moved into a sitting position. The girl was in her bed, not seated at the piano, not seated next to the busty sister.

While the sun's light moved against the closed blinds near the bedroom, Sarah rubbed her forehead with two fingers. She had an incestuous dream involving her big sister the night before. The night before that had forced another incestuous dream on her.

Sarah's frustration was understandable.

No, she didn't want to squeeze Reese's breasts and finger her to orgasm. An incest-loving creep would love to do something like that, but Sarah was a good girl, a sane girl. There are enough wicked abominations in the world. There was no need for Sarah to become one of them.

So, with the intention of keeping wickedness away, Sarah pressed her palms together and prepared to pray. The girl shut her blue eyes, then lowered her back onto the bed. Her blonde hair touched her pillow's whiteness as she took a deep breath.

"God," Sarah said. "Make the sinful dreams involving my sister go away, please. Amen."

She opened her eyes, her body now flowing with something different than frustration. It seemed as if the prayer drained all the unwelcome discomfort, and that was not a bad thing.

Pray more, try to keep incestuous dreams away. Far away.

That was what needed to be done.

Sarah brought her hand to the cross necklace she wore, then gripped it, as if the simple action was guaranteed to make its owner never have another wicked dream.

Much to the girl's dismay, her brown cross couldn't do what she wished it could do.

The cross necklace had been a gift from her mother's father, who was with the parents of Sarah and Reese. The two oldest Codas had gone to visit Sarah's grandfather in Arizona. That meant Sarah and her sister had the whole house to themselves.

If good luck was on her side, nothing sinful would happen between the two siblings.

Sarah sat up.

She hadn't expected a horrible dream to slip into her mind.

The girl kept shirtless pictures of men under her bed, pictures that were hidden in a box. The urge to add photographs of half-naked women was in Sarah, but she couldn't risk letting her parents discover those. Homosexuality wasn't a sin. The belief that it was stemmed from a mistranslation in the Bible. That had to be the truth. Despite how many gay-hating Christians would disagree with it, that had to be the truth.

Music streamed into the bedroom. It came from the piano situated in the living room. Since she and Reese were the only two people in the house, Sarah knew it was her sister who was at the piano. Reese had been naked in the dream, but she would have clothes on as she played the piano.

The nineteen-year-old Reese had large breasts, simply put. Sarah noticed them, but it wasn't because she was an odd person who likes to hug their female relatives for too long.

Big breasts are noticeable.

Trying to avoid catching sight of big breasts is harder than trying to avoid catching sight of someone's hair. Sarah had hugged Reese many times, and the older girl's breasts had smashed against her smaller ones. It was unavoidable.

Reese's breasts were big, soft. They brought comfort to Sarah when she hugged her sibling. But she couldn't tell Reese that, because the nineteen-year-old might assume her kid sister was a freak who wrote incestuous erotica for fun.

Without looking like a fool, you can't say you love the feel of your sister's big breasts touching you.

Sarah shook her head.

She needed to get closer to the music Reese made. Maybe that would bring her some well-deserved peace.

The youngest Coda found Reese in the living room. She wore a white dress as she played the grand piano, filling the room with sweet music. Her little sister listened.

As she stood near the hall, Sarah smiled and leaned against the wall.

Reese didn't see the other girl.

"Hey," Sarah said.

Reese twisted to look at Sarah, who crossed her arms under her breasts.

The sisters' wore their cross necklaces, but there was no sunlight for them to reflect, and that was because all the blinds in the home were shut.

The Coda sisters were blonde-haired, blue-eyed, and Christian.

Christian people don't deserve to be plagued by incestuous nightmares.

It was clear Sarah got what she didn't deserve, but her Father was good and great and full of might. With Him on her side, Sarah could face any obstacle. The Devil would not take hold on Sarah and her sweet sister.

"Hey, baby," Reese said. "Did you have a nice dream?"

When you have to pray after a dream, that's a good sign you didn't enjoy the time spent sleeping. But Sarah didn't need to tell Reese that she had put her hand on her own sister's breast and that the mentioned sister had prepared to finger her. That would be bad.

The dream had been the Devil's work.

Sarah had found something interesting in Reese's closet. And she didn't need to tell Reese that, just like how she didn't need to tell her about the dream's specifics.

No, Sarah hadn't had a nice dream.

She moved her gaze to the white carpet, but it didn't give her the help she needed. What Sarah needed was a person. She needed that person who could hug her and press her breasts against her own. When that happened, comfort came with it.

"Sarah, are you okay?" Reese said.

Sarah lifted her head.

Reese was facing her. She stayed seated on the bench that was near the piano, furrowing her brow as she kept her hands against her bare knees. Her concern for Sarah would deepen if she learned why the younger teenager loved hugging her so much.

"Can I have a hug?" Sarah asked.

It was time to get straight to the point. What Sarah wanted was a hug. It was true. But she needed Reese's clothed breasts against hers. It was such a dangerous wish, a wish that could lead to full-blown incest, but God would not let that happen. He would not let things go too far.

Sarah wanted to feel Reese's bosom against hers. The teenager loved the feeling, and she could not stress it enough that she didn't hope to do something crazy like suck on one of Reese's nipples.

The girl craved the feeling. She craved the feeling of those breasts that had blessed her relative.

Sarah needed a hug. Reese could provide.

After all, it is only natural for a person to want a hug from their older sibling.

Babies suck on their mother's nipples. They do it to be fed.

What Sarah needed was similar to what babies want. That was fine.

"Of course you can have a hug," Reese said.

Sarah's heart beat faster in her chest, as if it were a drum. Her heart would be closer to Reese's, and their breasts would make contact through their clothes. Reese wore no bra. Fortunately, that meant there was one less barrier between her breasts and her kid sister.

Reese's bare feet moved against the carpet as she moved toward Sarah, a girl with a strange desire.

When she was close enough, Reese put her arms around Sarah. Sarah put her arms around her sibling, hugging her back. The eighteen-year-old shut her eyes and smiled. Pressing against her B-cup sized breasts were Reese's larger ones.

Sarah sighed, flowing with sweet satisfaction.

As the sisters embraced, it seemed as if Sarah's troubles had gone away. The dreams with incest hooked into them might as well have been as irrelevant as what Sarah had eaten the week before. The unwanted dreams were gone. The hug shared between Sarah and Reese was in the now, and it was a good hug.

Reese, braless, made the warm embrace better than usual.

The hug came to an end. Too soon.

Not long ago, a wicked dream had drilled into Sarah's mindspace. The dream was over. The Devil was not going to win. And Sarah had won when she and Reese embraced. It was a victory.

But Reese's breasts had felt too good when pressed against Sarah. That feeling was the sort of feeling you need to hunt down. Reese hadn't been born with her two gifts. They had grown on her. And the gifts, Reese's breasts, had ignited a deep desire within Sarah. It was as if the little sister couldn't get close enough to what Reese had.

The hugs were not enough.

Sarah needed to see her big sister's big blessings.

"Do you feel better?" Reese said. Sarah nodded. "Good."

As Sarah smiled, Reese brought her lips closer and kissed her cheek. Then the girl in the white dress gestured to the piano.

"I'm going to go back to playing," Reese said.

Sarah needed to go back to praying.

She did.

While music from the piano flowed through the one-story home, Sarah moved onto her knees close to her bed. She shut her eyes, brought her elbows against the bed, then pressed her palms together.

"God," Sarah said. "Give me the power to avoid doing what I'm tempted to do. Please. I can't do what Satan wants me to do. Help me. Amen."

She opened her eyes, then turned her head to the ceiling.

"Answer my prayer, please," Sarah begged.

She needed God's help.

But He couldn't give her physical comfort, nor could Mr. Coda, nor could Mrs. Coda. Sarah's parents, Reese's parents, were visiting the same old man who had given the cross necklaces to the Coda siblings.

Reese.

Sarah needed Reese's help. The girl in the white dress was the same person who brought Sarah's current problem into existence, but a girl needed her big sister.

The piano player was in the room Sarah had left her in. Reese's bare arms showed as her hands moved. Those arms had been around Sarah before the prayer, and they had surrounded the girl with sincere affection and sisterly love.

Sarah fiddled with the long sleeve of her white sweater as she watched Reese let the music flow.

No more hugging with hidden motives.

It was time to stop playing. It was time to stop slipping closer to Satan.

Reese was on the bench and the piano was in front of her. Sarah had to sit with her, sit on her, even. The urge to be so close to Reese overwhelmed the girl who had already prayed for help twice within twenty-four hours.

"Reese?" Sarah said.

The older girl stopped making the precious music. She turned her attention to Sarah, who didn't feel as precious as she was.

"You look so sad, Sarah," Reese said. "Is everything okay?"

Sarah shook her head.

"I need you," she replied.

She went near Reese, then sat on her lap. Just like she had done when they were little kids. The younger girl leaned against the older one. Without hesitating, Reese put her arms around Sarah's waist.

"Whatever you're going through, it's okay," Reese said. "God will help you. He always does."

Sarah didn't doubt God was real, but could she fight and defeat the Satanic temptation? How could she do that when the large and soft breasts pressing against her back belonged to her big sister?

The person Sarah needed was Reese.

It was the honest truth, but the things Sarah needed were the things her own relative possessed. And she needed to see them. There was no need to touch them, but she could look at them, right?

With bad luck on her side, Sarah didn't have the courage to ask Reese if she could see her breasts.

Or maybe that was good luck. Maybe her fear was God trying to help her.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on?" Reese said, speaking as the warmth from her thigh mingled with Sarah's clothed butt. "You can tell me anything."

"You can't tell me anything," is the line parents tend to use when you're in a "I can't tell you this," situation.

Sarah exhaled a frustrated breath through her nose.

"It's not that simple," she said. "I'm going to get off."

She moved from her sister's thigh to the bench's hardness. It was an obvious contrast to the warm leg she had used as a seat. Borderline incestuous desires covered her mind.

Sarah didn't deserve a warm leg to sit on.

"We all have secrets, baby girl," Reese said. Then she messed with her beautiful hair. "Some of them are just so big that it's like they're never going to see God's light of day. But God knows. And He forgives."

Sarah placed a finger against a piano key, stroked it. But she didn't play, as if her bad thoughts would corrupt the piano if she played it. Maybe the piano would ignite with hellfire if Sarah started playing it.

Reese's touch was different. She was like an angel.

"I love you," Sarah blurted.

"And I love you," Reese said. She placed a hand against Sarah's blonde hair, then kissed her cheek. "Just keep praying. And keep wearing your cross. You're going to be fine."

Reese's cross necklace stayed between her obvious breasts. A necklace was luckier than Sarah.

With her heart pounding in her chest, Sarah moved her left hand to Reese's left shoulder and planted a soft kiss against her warm cheek.

The desire to sit on her big sister's lap rushed through Sarah, wild and untamed. The girl sat on the same bench as she did, but Reese still seemed too far. Way too far. They could become closer, emotionally and physically. Sisters should be close. Close sisters should deepen their connection, their loving bond.

"You're always there for me, Reese," Sarah said. "Thank you."

She moved her left hand to Reese's left hip, touching her through a white dress and the panties the older girl wore.

"I'm always dreaming about you," Sarah said.

Grabbing the cross necklace she wore was what Sarah could do. She could grab it and make a silent prayer in her mind, but her mind had given her the incest-laced dreams, and her parents had brought her into the world Reese was in. And Reese was nurturing and irresistible. Her breasts were like her. They were similar.

The person Sarah craved was Reese. She needed to get closer to her. Their love deserved to become stronger.

Sarah rested a palm against Reese's breast, but she didn't squeeze.

"Hey," Reese said, her wonderful voice shaking. "Move your hand, please."

"It's just my hand," Sarah said. "Kiss me again."

Reese gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, obeying her command while the younger sister didn't obey what her sibling had ordered. Sarah's hand was against Reese's big breast, but it was clothed and Sarah didn't squeeze. It was okay.

Sarah moved her hip against Reese's, then pressed her lips against the girl's cheek, giving her a sweet kiss.

It was a kiss on the cheek. Everything was fine.

The kiss lasted for three seconds.

"Your turn," Sarah said.

Reese kissed her cheek, still unaware of how wicked the younger girl had become.

Sarah didn't plan on praying for help. She wasn't in a bad situation. She and Reese were kissing each other on the cheeks, which is what sisters should do.

While keeping a hand against Reese's breast, Sarah aimed her blue eyes at her lips.

"Sarah, I think we should stop," Reese said. She pressed her hand against the hand Sarah had on her breast. "And I want you to move your hand."

"It's fine where it is," Sarah said. "And we're sisters. I just want to show you how much I appreciate you."

She brought her hand from Reese's hip to her side, then neared her face. With her eyes open, Sarah delivered a fast kiss to Reese's pink lips.

"Hey!" Reese said, raising her voice. After forcing Sarah's hand off her breast, she scooted over a bit. "What was that?!"

A kiss.

"It's just a peck, big sis," Sarah said. "You love me, right?"

"Always." Reese said.

Sarah scooted over, which is what her sister had done. They lived in the same house. If Reese got too creeped out, she could leave, but she would come back. She couldn't stay away forever.

"Then show me," Sarah said. "I need affection and comfort. I had a really bad nightmare."

Reese's response was to leave the bench.

"I don't know about this, Sarah," Reese said. She crossed her arms, making delightful cleavage. "I love you, but people have boundaries. Maybe I need to call Mom and Dad."

She sat on the sofa. Her dress didn't have pockets. Even if her phone was with her, God gave Sarah the power to convince. He gave her wisdom. That wisdom made Sarah see Reese as a person who wasn't too fond of the idea that she should tell Mr. Coda and Mrs. Coda what her little sister had done to her.

Yes, Sarah had kissed Reese on the lips. But it had been a peck. Just a peck.

"Maybe you should tell them that you're gay," Sarah replied.

Reese stared at her.

Sarah rotated so she had a better view of the nineteen-year-old.

"I know what you are," Sarah said. "You're gay. And you keep a strap-on in your closet. I saw it."

Reese covered her face with her hands.

"It's okay," Sarah said. And the other girl moved her hands away from her face. Her blue eyes shined with tears. "I like girls, too. And I like guys. I love you, Reese."

Reese grinned. She opened her arms while crying without shame. Sarah neared her. They embraced.

They had come out to each other. That much was obvious.

Finally, everything seemed fine.

"I love you, Sarah," Reese said, sitting as she hugged the younger girl. "You're my baby sister. I love who you are. I'm always going to."

The embrace broke.

Reese held Sarah's hands, then gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Sharing a quick lip kiss with Sarah had stopped being weird for her.

Good.

Stronger kisses need to come. Passionate kisses needed to come.

Sarah didn't want to give Reese the typical sisterly kiss. They had revealed their secrets. They had deepened their bond, but you can't love your family enough. You can always love them harder.

The girl named Sarah brought her hands to Reese's face, caressed it with her thumbs.

"I love you," Sarah said, sincere.

With a savage intensity, she launched a series of kisses. Each one was deeper than the last.

Reese broke the kiss. Her pupils were dilated, but being aroused doesn't equal consent.

"Boundaries, Sarah," Reese said.

"I need you," Sarah said, as if it were the best response in the world.

She straddled Reese. As she did so, she ran one hand through her big sister's blonde hair as she kissed her again. With her eyes shut, Sarah let her other hand meet Reese's breast. She squeezed.

"Whoa!" Reese said, between kisses.

As the kiss went on, Reese let her hands settle against Sarah's back. Her soft hands gripped her sweater's white fabric as wetness leaked from the kid sister. Then she moved her hands to Sarah's butt, touching her rump through blue jeans and white panties.

Sarah ended the kiss, breathing hard. She kissed Reese's neck.

"I love it when you touch my butt," Sarah said. A pause. She planted a loving kiss on her sister's neck. "Are you okay?"

"This isn't right," Reese said. Her breaths left her in short pants. Sarah leaned back and gripped Reese's shoulders. "I shouldn't have let it go this far. Get off me, Sarah. I need you to do that for me, baby."

Sarah's fingers messed with the straps of Reese's dress.

"It's all right," Sarah said. "I want you. You have my permission. Take me. Love me."

Her sibling's hands moved from her butt to her back, Reese choosing a platonic gesture over a sexual one.

"I already love you," Reese said, agonized by the pleasurable forbidden. "But this is wicked. This is sinful."

"We'll repent," Sarah said.

She pulled down the straps of Reese's dress, then exposed the breasts she loved.

Finally.

The big sister's breasts were large and more beautiful than Sarah imagined. Pink areolas. Pink nipples. The nipples were the same color as their owner's lips, lips that were soft and pleasing.

"You shouldn't see those," Reese said, a weakness in her voice, as if Sarah had lashed out at her for being gay. "I love you more than anything, but we have to stop. Sarah, we have to stop."

Sarah held onto Reese's breast, then sucked on a nipple. Reese jerked, making the other breast jiggle. The younger Coda took in more of her sister's breast.