Coda Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They embraced.

Sarah kept her arms around Reese and Reese kept her arms around Sarah.

After the pre-fuck hug ended, Sarah stroked Reese's naked ass. She kissed her cheek, pointed at the bed.

"Get on the bed, angel," Sarah said. "You're my baby girl right now. I'm going to take care of you. I promise."

"I know," Reese said.

She touched Sarah's cheek with love. Then she smiled.

Beautiful. So beautiful.

Reese crawled onto her bed, the bed that had been chosen as the new location for the Coda sisters' next incestuous deed. Reese's plump tits dangled underneath her as her cross necklace pointed down.

Sarah placed her left knee on the bed. She placed her right knee on the bed.

The little sister massaged her older sibling's hairless ass, touching Reese.

"I love your butt," Sarah said.

She giggled like a little girl. Then the big sis giggled too.

"I love you," Reese said.

Sarah bent over and kissed her sibling's naked back. She squeezed the slightly taller girl's fat tits as her own breasts pressed against her sister.

"I love you too," Sarah said, meaning it. She stroked Reese's pretty blonde hair. "You're so beautiful."

Sarah stopped bending over. It was almost time to get to thrusting.

With a beating heart in her chest, Sarah set one hand on Reese's hip. She held the strap-on's bright red dildo with the other hand, then pushed it into her waiting sister.

"Does that feel good, baby girl?" Sarah asked.

"Yes!" Reese said.

Sarah moved her other hand to Reese's bare hip.

While her hands clutched the comforter's pinkness, the older sister's pussy clutched the red cock.

Because Reese was so aroused, her strap-on's dildo had slid in with sweet ease. The plastic penis belonged to her, but she let her baby sister use it to fuck her. Sarah would fuck her well. Even if she didn't, what she had done to her big sister earlier had already made that day become the best day she had ever experienced.

It was also the best day ever for Sarah.

Sarah didn't want the strap-on to be any bigger. She didn't want it to be any smaller.

"The dildo is going to rub against your clit," Reese said, the dildo within her as her girl wetness covered it.

Good.

With both hands on her beautiful sister's hips, Sarah moved her own hips back and forth.

The way Reese's butt shook with each impact was a gift, a real blessing. The girl was on her hands and knees, and Sarah held onto her forbidden lover's naked hips. Reese absorbed Sarah's thrusts.

"Good job," Reese said, as Sarah gave her what she wanted. Sarah thrusted harder. Like her cross necklace, Reese's large breasts dangled and swung. "Good job, sis!"

Sarah's smaller breasts jiggled as she moved, her hips gyrating.

The sisters banged.

The squeaking of the big bed, the tapping of the nineteen-year-old's ass, and her sweet moans kept the Coda girls company.

"I know I'm doing a good job, baby girl," Sarah said, giving her sister the dick. "But thanks for saying it."

Of all the sensations and joyful moments Sarah experienced over the past year, this was by far the best. From behind Reese, she had access to a good view of her. Reese was on her knees. The girl's slim fingers gripped her pink comforter as the dildo brought joy to her pink pussy.

Sarah's cross necklace bounced against her naked skin as she increased her thrusting speed.

Guilt didn't rush through Sarah.

Reese was her big sister, her only sister, and the amazing girl she loved the most. This girl Sarah was behind was the same girl that she had loved for almost her entire life. The girl named Reese had taken family vacations with Sarah. She admired Reese. She even loved her, which was a fact the older Codas loved. But they wouldn't love what Reese let her baby sister do to her. Reese was the same girl that was naked in front of Sarah, doubling as a person who allowed her younger sibling to take her from the back.

"This feels so good!" Reese said.

"Your ass feels so good!" Sarah said, grasping Reese's warm ass cheeks.

She continued burying the red cock deep inside her best friend, her fuck buddy, her sister.

When Sarah gave a harder thrust than the last, Reese jerked forward and yelped. Her wonderful pair of big tits shook hard. Her cross swung.

"Touch me, baby!" Reese said, her breasts swaying. "Touch my clit, baby girl!"

Sarah leaned over and planted kisses on Reese's back. Her soft lips met warm skin. One hand was now against Reese's bare shoulder.

The younger Coda touched Reese where she wanted to be touched, her soft breasts and pink nipples mashing against her sister's body.

"I'll always be your baby girl, baby girl," Sarah said. She toyed with Reese's hard clit as she kissed her blonde hair. "I love you so much."

Sarah thrusted.

"Oh, God!" Reese hollered.

Reese's parents remained absent while her sister banged her doggy style.

The fake cock glided in and out of her shaved pussy with great ease. The Christian Coda sisters were so aroused, and they were so in love with each other.

It was obvious both young pussies in the room enjoyed what happened.

As the dildo rubbed against her own clit, Sarah fingered Reese's. The eldest sister's blessed tits swung below her as the lesbian submitted for the eighteen-year-old.

Reese was being fucked like a bitch.

Sarah's breasts had settled on her big sister's back. They rubbed against warmth-bringing skin as the pair of bigger tits swayed below the girl she fucked and loved.

"Oh, yeah," Sarah said. She kissed blonde locks. She groped the jiggling tits attached to her sister, tits that were magnificent. "I love your boobs. I love your big tits almost as much as I love you."

Sarah loved the size of her sister's tits. She loved their weight. They jiggled as the younger girl thrusted back and forth.

Both sisters' cross necklaces swung as their possessors engaged in fantastic incest.

Warm sweat dripped down Sarah's forehead and greeted her blonde eyebrow. Sweat descended her back. Near her, sweat flew off Reese's swinging tits as her little sister pleased her.

The girl with the strap-on squeezed Reese's big tits in her hands and rammed the cock into her cunt. She fiddled with her oldest sister's clit.

Nearly twenty years of age, Reese gasped.

She gasped. She gasped. She gasped.

Her breaths left her shaking body in fast pants, as if she had finished running a marathon a short moment ago.

Reese unloaded.

Her cunt kept spitting. Warm, precious liquid sprayed onto the pink comforter. Sarah kept fucking.

"Oh, my God!" Reese shouted, cumming.

With a wet hand, Sarah worked at her well-endowed sister's clit.

Sarah's hand had become that way because Reese had shot cum onto it. That honest truth only made Sarah play with her big sis harder.

"Reese!" Sarah said. "Big sis!"

She released, flooding the strap-on's harness with her cum.

Sarah and Reese jerked. They trembled. Their orgasms stayed hooked into their sweat-adorned bodies as they bathed in bliss.

The little sister pulled out.

The big sister collapsed.

She was on her stomach, and Sarah was on her knees.

Sarah took off the strap-on's harness, then dropped it onto the carpet. She ached for the girl who drowned in pleasant exhaustion.

She, Sarah, had referred to Reese as baby girl.

No, Sarah would always be Reese's baby girl. And she needed to hear her wonderful big sister call her that.

Sarah moved her nude body on top of Reese, coming onto her from behind. Her hairless pussy rested on her sweaty ass. Sarah didn't mind.

"Are you still alive?" Sarah said.

She played with Reese's beautiful hair.

"Get your vagina off my butt," Reese replied.

Sarah smiled.

"What if I don't?" she said.

"Get next to me," Reese said. "I need you, baby girl."

And Sarah needed her big sis.

Sarah moved onto her side next to the beautiful Reese. With the side of her face against the pink pillow, Reese grinned at Sarah.

"Hi," Reese said.

"Hey," Sarah said.

Reese caressed the other girl's blonde hair. She shut her blue eyes and leaned her face closer to Sarah's.

They kissed.

Sarah savored the kiss with her best friend, her lover, her sister.

Her blue eyes stayed shut.

After she opened them, Sarah kissed Reese's cheek. The big sister moved onto her side, then wrapped her arms around the younger girl, the same girl who had fucked her well. Sarah held her. They embraced in the nude as their parents remained away.

"I love you," Reese said.

"I love you too," Sarah said.

As her huge tits pressed against her sister's smaller ones, Reese said, "Will you be my girlfriend, baby?"

"I will," Sarah said.

"Good," her girlfriend said.

They could repent later.