Cody Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately dropped down on my knees right in front of Cody.

I reached up and fully unzipped his top, and then pulled down his sweats.

Cody definitely didn't trim or groom his pubic hair. He had a nice bush of dark hair, hairy balls, and his pubic hair lightly continued up on the lower part of his stomach, narrowing to his happy trail, which was a nice strip of hair running up to his navel.

Cody was circumcised, and his cock was limp. His young limp dick was around five or six inches. His young gentiles were inches from my mouth, and I could smell his natural scent, which was intoxicating.

Here I was, on my knees in front of a twenty-year-old straight redneck boy, his pants pulled down, his penis waiting to be serviced by my mouth and this boy was here for the sole purpose of getting his cock sucked until he cums.

With a totally dominating tone, Cody said, "Come on! Go down on me! Suck my dick!."

I put both of my hands on Cody's slim waist and leaned forward, taking Cody's young penis in my mouth. I began sucking and moving my mouth up and down, swirling my tongue around the shaft and the head. It was so hot feeling Cody get an erection in my mouth.

I moved my hands up to feel all of Cody's upper body and his super hairy underarms. He seemed to enjoy the gentle rubbing of my hands all over his young hard, tone, and slim body as I was sucking his cock. I then used my hands to focus on massaging his balls and scrotum.

Cody began to let out very quiet moans. He just stood there. I could feel him flexing his young penis in my mouth, and he began to slightly, and probably involuntarily push his hips forward on my down-stroke, pushing his erect cock down into my throat.

Once Cody was fully erect, he was sporting a nice eight-inch dick, and I was the first to deep throat him all the way down to his balls. His moans when I went all the way down were a little pronounced, and his body actually quivered on the up-stroke as my tongue swirled around his penis head.

Cody put a hand on the back of my head as he let out a quiet, "Ohh yeah. ...Oooo, that's good. Yeah, swallow my dick all the way down. Mmm, yeah. Just like that."

Cody began pumping his young cock knowing that he had full access to the depths of my throat. When his cock was in my throat, I used my throat muscles to work his cock head. He was definitely enjoying that, and pushed his cock deep down my throat, and held it deep in my throat for a few seconds before pulling back.

Cody asked, "You like sucking my dick?"

I hummed, "MmmHmm!"

Cody said, "That's nice. Keep taking my dick all the way down your throat."

As I was massaging Cody's hairy balls, I let a finger go under and probe around his hairy butt crack, and directly feeling his asshole. There was no objection, so I continued to gently massage his butthole with my finger.

I began to taste Cody's pre-cum. It tasted potent and pungent. Cody's hand was holding my head harder as he was now thrusting his young cock with more speed and force. He had already asked if I would swallow, so he knew that our mutual goal was for him to ejaculate and fill my mouth full of his warm, thick semen.

Breathing heavier, Cody said, "If you keep sucking my dick like that and you might get a mouthful of my cum."

Cody was moaning a little more and pumping faster. Then keeping his cock in my mouth, he suddenly stopped. I thought he was going to cum right then.

Instead, Cody said, "My asshole is nice and clean if you wanna lick it."

That comment sure surprised me, but I was rubbing his asshole with my fingers. I had definitely fantasized about licking this gorgeous redneck boy's asshole. I just didn't think he would ever allow that.

I took Cody's cock out of my mouth.

I asked, "Do you like being rimmed?"

Cody answered, "I don't know. I've never had that done to me."

A second or two later, Cody continued, "I just heard that homo's like licking guys assholes, so I made sure my asshole would be clean in case you wanted to lick it."

I asked, "Would you like to see how it feels to have me lick your asshole?"

Cody just said, "Sure. If you want to lick my ass, that's up to you?"

I said, "Yeah, I do, and I'll do anything you want me to do to you."

Cody turned around and said, "Okay, go ahead and lick my asshole."

Cody's butt had a little hair on his perfectly shaped butt cheeks, and thicker hair in his butt crack. There was a pretty good bush around his asshole.

I put my hands on Cody's butt cheeks and spread them. I dove in and started sucking and licking his asshole. Cody's reaction was to bend forward. He was definitely liking it. I rimmed him for a minute or so.

Then I said, "You should take off your pants and stand behind the sofa, lay over the back of it, and rest your arms on the cushions. I'll stay down on my knees behind you and rim you real good."

Cody was obviously enjoying this new feeling. He immediately took off his designer sweatpants, walked behind the sofa, and laid over the back, giving me unrestricted access to his young asshole.

I knelt behind Cody and started sucking and licking his straight redneck boy asshole. He was pushing his ass into my sucking mouth and tongue. As his butthole relaxed and dilated, I was able to slide my tongue a little bit up inside Cody's warm rectum.

Cody was really loving the feeling of me licking and sucking his young asshole. The longer I sucked and licked Cody's young asshole, the deeper I was able to slide my tongue up inside of him. I could feel that I was licking the smooth, silky lining deep up inside of his warm young rectum. Cody was letting out very quiet and involuntary pleasure moans.

After rimming Cody for a solid twenty minutes, he quietly said, "I need to nut. Blow me."

I continued rimming his sweet you asshole for another minute, then stood up.

I helped Cody stand up.

I asked Cody, "Did that feel good? Do you like getting rimmed?"

Cody turned facing me. His cock was throbbing, jerking, and massively drooling his young potent pre-ejaculatory juice. Cody's pre-cum was literally dripping off of his penis in long stringy drops.

Cody just said, "Yeah, it felt okay.

I said, "Good, I'll rim you any time."

In a straight boy commanding tone, Cody said, "Get down on your knees. Suck my dick."

I didn't expect a young straight redneck boy to tell me that having me lick out his asshole and slide my tongue up inside his rectum felt 'good.' That would almost be admitting that he liked this 'homo' experience he was having. But, he sure didn't object to me working on his beautiful little butt for twenty minutes, moaning and pushing his young little butt up to meet my penetrating tongue. Damn, I love young straight dudes.

I immediately dropped down on my knees in front of Cody. I put my hands on the back of his hairy young legs and pulled him toward my mouth.

Cody put a hand on the back of my head and used his other hand to guide his throbbing cock to my mouth.

Cody's breathing was definitely heavy and increasingly rapid. He was totally aroused. He was definitely enjoying having a 'homo' service his gentiles and his young hairy asshole.

In a heavy whispered exhale, Cody just said, "Yeah, you got a magic mouth."

In another heavy whispered exhale, Cody just said, "Okay. Finish the blowjob. I wanna nut in your mouth."

The keyword there was 'finish.' In other words, Cody was telling me it was time for me to completely masturbate his penis with my lips and throat until he climaxed and had his orgasm in my mouth.

Cody had asked me in one of our earlier email exchanges if I would swallow. Generally, I think a straight boy asks if I will swallow more because they want to know if they can just cum in my mouth. They really don't care if I swallow, but they do want to know if I will continue sucking their cock from the beginning of their orgasm until they completely finish ejaculating.

We had both agreed that I would swallow all of his cum, so we both knew that Cody was going to deposit all of his young warm nectar from his orgasm in my mouth. The earlier conversation when we met at Burger King was probably more about him being nervous. Cody definitely wanted to cum in my mouth.

I immediately began licking up the pungent tasting fluid that was abundantly drooling out of his young cock.

I opened my mouth and accepted Cody's young throbbing cock, which was profusely drooling his pre-ejaculatory fluid. As soon as his young penis entered my mouth, the inside of my mouth became really warm. It was being coated with the warm and generous amount of seeping nectar from Cody's horny penis.

Cody immediately began pushing my head down on his cock, and pushing his hips forward, sliding his throbbing and jerking young, horny penis down my throat.

I put my hands on Cody's butt and pulled him into me. I kept his cock in my throat and massaged his penis head with my throat muscles. Cody's body was involuntary twitching as I worked his young cock with my throat.

The room was very quiet. I could actually hear Cody's heartbeat increasing. His breathing was becoming much faster and deeper. I think he was trying to hold back any moans of approval or pleasure. He didn't want to acknowledge that he was enjoying a blowjob from a 'homo.' That made it ten times hotter.

In a heavy and rapid exhale, Cody asked, "You still want me to bust in your mouth?"

In reply, I hummed, "MmmHmm."

In another heavy and rapid exhale, Cody asked, "You still gonna eat it?"

Again, I hummed in reply, "MmmHmm."

Cody said, "I'm close. I'm gonna nut down your throat. Don't stop!"

I just hummed, "MmmHmm. ...Mmmmm." and pulled him into me.

I could feel the head of Cody's penis swelling and begin to involuntarily pulsate. Cody's testicles started rapidly and repeatedly pulling up close to his body, then letting back down. His young testicles were releasing Cody's fresh sperm into his ejaculatory duct, which was filling with the fluids from his other young glands to produce his semen. Cody's pre-cum was starting to have a more powerful and pungent flavor.

The reason for his questions about ejaculating in my mouth was obviously because he could tell that he was beginning to climax. He knew his orgasm was imminent. We both wanted Cody's full load of warm semen in my mouth, and we both wanted me to eat it.

Cody was holding my head with increasing pressure. He was making full, long, deep, and powerful thrusts of his penis in my mouth and throat. I pulled him into me. I wanted him to know that I was craving his thick nectar.

Both of Cody's hands were now pulling my head hard onto his throbbing cock. I was cupping his scrotum with one hand and had two fingers under his testicles so I could feel the involuntary convulsions and pulsations of Cody's pelvic floor muscles as his orgasm began.

Cody's hands holding my head and his thrusts were powerful and purposeful. He was masturbating his young penis with my mouth, and he knew he was about to cum. Cody was clearly aroused with the purposeful act of working toward filling my mouth full of his cum.

I felt the area under Cody's scrotum begin to rapidly swell. His testicles pulled up tight to his body, and his scrotum tightened around them. The head of Cody's penis was rapidly pulsating.

All of a sudden, Cody let out a heavy and somewhat louder exhaling moan, "Oooo, Yeahh. Uhhh."

Another immediately following heavy and labored exhale, Cody said, "Okay, here ya go. Uhhh."

And with that, Cody held my head down hard on his cock, I felt Cody's urethra swell as it filled, carrying his semen at high speed from his ejaculatory duct down the length of his penis. Cody's hips thrust hard as the first gush of Cody's warm, thick semen blasted out of his penis into my mouth and throat.

The pelvic floor muscle under Cody's balls began convulsing and pulsating, and now Cody was fully experiencing his orgasm, which wholly consumed his entire trembling young body. Cody's hands were holding my head like a vice as his penis was ejaculating and rapidly filling my mouth full of his warm, thick semen.

In another very heavy exhale, Cody said, "Eat my nut. Eat it all."

The volume of semen was massive. I could feel the power of each jet of Cody's semen traveling down his urethra and exploding out of the tip of his throbbing and pulsating cock into my mouth. I swished his warm thick semen around in my mouth to fully taste it. Cody's semen had an incredibly strong, pungent, sour, and bitter flavor. I not only could taste Cody's super strong tasting cum, but I could also smell it. After fully tasting each mouthful, I swallowed it.

Cody's breathing was rapid and heavy.

In a heavy exhale and commanding tone, Cody said, "Yeah, you eat all of the cum!"

Cody gave me a solid twelve powerful and full jets of his thick nut, all of which I ate. As his orgasm was reaching completion, I could feel Cody purposely flexing his cock to squeeze out the last squirts and dribbles of his warm cum into my mouth.

Cody's body went pretty limp. He was quick to pull his cock out of my mouth.

As is characteristic of a young straight guy after he cums, Cody just said, "Okay, I'm done."

He quickly started getting his sweats back on.

Cody said, "Let's go, I gotta take a piss."

It appeared that now that he had cum, maybe he was feeling a little guilty or uncomfortable. He just wanted to leave and move on.

We exited the trucker's lounge and the fence. Cody locked the fence, and immediately pulled out his cock, and started to piss. I took out my cock and started to piss too.

Looking down at his pissing cock, Cody asked, "Did you swallow?"

I answered, "Yes, I ate all of it."

Cody said, "It felt like I busted pretty large. Did you really eat it all?"

I answered, "Yep, I ate every drop of your cum."

Cody asked, "Did you like the taste of it?"

I answered, "Yes, I really loved the taste of your semen. I totally loved eating your cum."

Cody said, "Well that's a first."

I asked, "Don't girls eat your semen?"

Cody answered, "As I said, you're the first time I got sucked to completion. I always have to jerk it in their mouth, and most won't even let me bust in their mouth. You're the first to take it all and actually eat it."

I asked, "Did the blowjob feel good?"

Cody answered, "It made me bust my nut, didn't it?"

I took that as a resounding yes. Cody gushed cum like a stallion.

Cody then added, "Shoving my cock all the way down your throat was really amazing."

I said, "This is completely secret. You have my email. Any time you want, I'll do anything you want me to do to you."

Cody said, "I don't know. Maybe. But, I don't know."

Cody and I started walking back to the Burger King where our trucks were parked. We had no other exchange or conversation.

I wondered if Cody would ever let me go down on him again, or if this one-time experience getting a blowjob from a guy was the last.

It was a little over two weeks later. I received an email from Cody right around six o'clock, when he usually gets home from work.

Cody wrote, "I've been thinking about when we went to the shop together and you sucked my dick and stuff. I gotta admit, I've never felt anything that good before. I'd love to get another one of your magic blowjobs tonight, or really soon.

In return, I can promise I'll give you what you said you really love. I'll give you a seriously explosive nut-bust eruption in your mouth, and I'll burst a massive amount of my cum for you to eat."

...To be continued.

12