Cody's New Gig Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cody was lost in thought, he didn't notice Lisa sit up and grab something off the counter. Cody came back to reality at the last minute, as he saw Lisa adjusting something around her waist.

"Lisa- ma'am- I-"

"Shh. You're mine now, Cody. You did this to yourself, and you made a promise you'd follow orders. And I am ordering you to stay still."

Lisa's hand wrapped around the purple strap-on she just finished putting on. It's of average size, a little bigger than what Cody's cock once was. Every functioning brain cell Cody has left was screaming at him to pull away and run, and yet...

As Lisa adjusted herself to fuck Cody, he felt his asshole pulse in anticipation and excitation. Maybe... maybe it won't be so bad? We're already this far...

"Y-yes ma'am."

Lisa leaned down and took Cody in a deep, passionate kiss as the lube-soaked plastic cock pushed against his virgin asshole. Skillfully, Lisa pushed gently inside Cody, and pulled herself away from the kiss once she reached the hilt of the strapon. Not pulling out, Lisa instead gyrated the plastic cock around inside Cody's ass, as fireworks filled his mind.

"You like this, don't you baby?"

Cody was drooling with pleasure. "Y... yes."

Lisa dropped one of her watermelon-sized breasts down onto Cody's face as his mouth quickly wrapped around her nipple and sucked with great enthusiasm. Lisa continued gently thrusting and gyrating into Cody.

"That's it baby. That's a good girl. That's a very, very good girl."

Cody whimpered in an effeminate tone as he moved his ass along with Lisa's thrusting. Lisa then pulled back.

"Cody baby...earlier you said you wanted to fuck me. Do you still want to fuck me?"

Cody, lost in ecstasy, shook his head.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

Cody nodded enthusiastically.

Lisa smiled as she pulls back the strapon and thrusted in again with more force. She lifted Cody's ankles up over her shoulders and began to fuck him, slowly at first, but faster, rougher, as Cody's eyes rolled back into his head. The pleasure he felt is nothing like any sex he'd ever had. His useless cock flopped around and dribbled precum all over his belly.

The fucking slowed again, as Lisa again dropped down to kiss Cody. She moved around to his ear, and whispered:

"You know Cody...I lied earlier. The tea empties the body of masculinity, yes, but so long as the mind remains masculine it will replenish. You could be back to normal in a matter of weeks."

Cody, who was getting close to orgasm yet again, had enough sense left to understand what Lisa said.

"What?"

"All I'd have to do is stop fucking you, right now."

"And my cock would grow back?"

"Yes, it would baby. Unless, of course, something was to happen that also emptied your mind of masculinity. If you no longer thought of yourself as masculine, your body would stop trying to replenish itself, and you'd stay the way you are now."

"Empty my mind of masculinity?"

"Yes baby. For example-" Lisa gyrated her strapon especially hard and another stream of precum dribbled from Cody's cock. "For example, if you were to cum from getting fucked in the ass."

Cody tried to put the pieces together. "So... if I don't cum, I get to be a boy again? But if I cum... my cock will never come back?"

Lisa kissed down Cody's neck. "That's right baby. So, what will it be?"

In that case, I want my cock back. I want you to stop fucking me, and I never want to see you again. I want to go back to my old life, before I ever met you. I've only been here for a day and already you've almost ruined my life. This was a mistake. Let me go and never contact me again. Lisa withdrew, and Cody returned to his normal life.

At least, that's what Cody thought he said. That's what Cody wanted to say, what his common sense told him to say, what his brain knew was right. But this is what Cody really said:

"Please don't stop fucking me, ma'am. I feel better than I've ever felt, and I want to give myself up to you. Fuck me until I cum all over myself, fuck my brains out, fuck me until my masculinity never comes back. Make me your bitch, and I'll do whatever you say. Please ma'am, I want to cum for you and I never want to leave."

Lisa smiled. Things really were ahead of schedule. She watched Cody's eyes roll back in his head as cum again began to flood from his cock. This boy would be her greatest success yet.


12