Cody's New Gig Ch. 06

Story Info
Coco's training has ended. Will she have a happy ending?
3.9k words
4.56
8.1k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third man had won. Coco had been sold to a man, and Coco recognized his voice.

Chapter Six -- Graduation

Coco's restraints loosened, and the fucking machine that had tormented her turned off. As Coco put herself back together, she saw Miss Lisa standing over her, blouse again unbuttoned and her hair down. Miss Lisa leaned down and, to Coco's shock, kissed her on the mouth. Coco kissed back, drinking the affection, until Miss Lisa pulled away.

"You did so well. You are such a good girl. I am so, so proud of you."

Coco giggled and her heart swelled to bursting. She had done it. She saw the monitor again. Thirty thousand dollars. A man spent thirty thousand dollars on her. A man had-

Oh. Right. Coco felt her heart in the back of her throat as she turned and sat off the edge of the bed and met her new owner face to face, his mask discarded on the floor. The man was loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. There was no mistaking it.

"Mick."

"I told you, you sissy faggots are better than real women. Thirty thousand dollars better." There was warmth in his voice, even as he called Coco a faggot. Coco blushed.

Miss Lisa smiled a real human smile. "What coincidence you two met. Mickey and I are...well, we have worked together in the past. This, though, is the first time he has been compelled to become my customer."

Mick chuckled. "Usually, I'm the one who finds the raw material, not the one who buys the end product."

Coco stammered at Mick. "How did you know-"

"Your dress, in the elevator. Lise uses the same uniform for all her trainees, in case one of us sees you escape."

Mick's tie was on the floor, his shirt unbuttoned, his shoes kicked off. Mick looked at his phone, tapped once, and then dropped that too. The monitor changed to "AUCTION CLOSED", then powered off.

Miss Lisa walked over to Mick and reached down into her cleavage, then took it out. The key, on a chain. Miss Lisa pulled the key necklace off and handed it to Mick. Then Miss Lisa turned to Coco.

"You understand?" Coco nodded. Miss Lisa smiled.

"It's tradition for the winning bid to take his new slave for the first time as soon as the transaction is complete. Come."

Coco stood and gravitated toward Mick. Mick put his arm around her waist and guided Coco behind Lisa. Coco felt small and secure next to him, and her heart was pounding with excitement. They walked into Coco's small bedroom with the red walls and the double bed. Mick kept taking his clothes off, and Miss Lisa went to leave, before hesitating.

"Mickey?"

"Yeah, Lise?"

Lisa turned around.

"Room for one more?"

Mick smiled. "Of course."

* * * * *

Miss Lisa took off her dress, revealing simple but sexy lingerie, barely containing her monumental breasts. Mick was down to his boxers, his cock strained against them. Coco dropped to her knees instinctively and crawled toward him. Coco left the last of her will on that table in the room at the end of the hall, giving her all to prove her worth, and now she was his. She was all his. She reached Mick and sat back on her knees, and pressed her mouth up against Mick's crotch, feeling his warm, thick cock through the thin fabric. Mick's strong hand wrapped itself around in Coco's hair and pulled her closer to him. Coco became aware of Miss Lisa kneeling next to her. Coco pulled back and Miss Lisa pulled down Mick's boxers, and Mick's cock sprang out and dangled deliciously before Coco's mouth. She gobbled him down greedily, taking all the way to the hilt on the first try. The salt of Mick's cock and precum was satisfying, its warmth comfortable in Coco's mouth. She loved this. Miss Lisa watched approvingly.

"You always liked the oral training the most, slut." Coco blushed.

Mick's head was back in ecstasy, leaving Miss Lisa and Coco to work. Miss Lisa pulled Coco's head off Mick's cock and took it down her own throat as Coco watched. As Miss Lisa busied herself on Mick's cock, Coco felt Mick's hand gently trace to Coco's chin, then beckon her upward. Coco stood, confused, as Miss Lisa more and more enthusiastically choked on Mick's cock. Coco had never seen her this way before. It was hot.

I hope Miss Lisa and I can still be friends. But now Coco's master, her man, needed her. She looked at Mick's eyes with obedience in her heart. Mick met her eyes and smiled.

"You seem surprised at Lise's enthusiasm."

"Well...yes, she was always so dominant."

Miss Lisa had discarded her bra and her hair was a mess as she drooled down her chin, gobbling Mick's salty balls and moaning with pleasure.

"Everyone has different sides, different needs. Nothing gets Lise hornier than a successful sale, and you were most successful." Mick then leaned down and kissed Coco on the mouth, hard, his tongue exploding into Coco's mouth. Coco kissed back eagerly even as her knees went weak. Mick pulled back.

"Some rules." Coco nodded.

"You will not be a stay-at-home slave. You will be arm candy. You will call me by my name in public, and act like you're my fiancée, eventually my wife. You'll have a normal life, a good life. I will take care of you." Coco grinned. She had hoped so. She didn't want to be locked up all the time, she wanted to live her best, sluttiest life.

"But," Mick continued, "When we're alone, when we're home, you're my pet. You'll do what I say, when I say it. You'll be collared. You'll be enthusiastic." Coco nodded excitedly.

Mick opened his mouth as if to continue, but then shuddered. He looked away and pushed Coco back down to her knees as Mick erupted cum into Miss Lisa's mouth. Miss Lisa caught every drop in her mouth, then turned and looked at Coco. Staring into Coco's eyes, Miss Lisa, full of lust, leaned her chin down and drooled Mick's cum all over her watermelon breasts.

"Oops." Miss Lisa said. "Mickey, honey, I've made a mess. Tell that whore of yours to clean me off."

Mick sat on the bed, out of breath but still hard.

"Whore." Coco snapped her neck to meet Mick's gaze. "Clean off Miss Lisa."

Coco nodded, then moved toward Miss Lisa. She leaned back onto the floor as Coco climbed over her and started licking Mick's cum off Miss Lisa's tits.

"Don't miss any!" Miss Lisa chided. Coco savored every drop of Mick's cum. The two women occasionally came together for a kiss, swapping more spit, more cum.

As Coco kept cleaning Miss Lisa's breasts, she felt a hand wrap through her hair. Coco heard a whisper; one Mick certainly couldn't hear.

"Are you ready?" Coco looked up to Miss Lisa's eyes as she held Coco's head still. "Don't move."

Coco felt something strange. Her locked, shrunken penis -- her clit -- felt odd. She heard something clatter to the floor. Miss Lisa smiled.

"Mickey doesn't like cages. He wants your mind to submit to him without relying on any hardware."

Two months in chastity had done its job. Even under the most intense stimulation, Coco was incapable of an erection. Her clit flopped and dribbled and leaked. It was free. Mick had freed her. And I will repay him with my life, she thought. But then-

Coco locked eyes with Miss Lisa as she realized what Mick had been doing. Coco looked deep into the eyes of her former mistress, her mentor, as her new master's cock pushed up against and then deep into Coco's asshole. Unable to resist, Coco leaned forward and kissed Miss Lisa, passionately, and Mick thrust into his new slave's well-fucked ass. Coco became aware that Miss Lisa was furiously rubbing herself as Coco gyrated on top of her with Mick's thrusts.

Coco's eyes rolled back in her head with pleasure. Yes, yes, this is what I want, yes! A stream of useless cum dribbled from her soft, smooth cock. Miss Lisa had wriggled out from under Coco, leaving Mick fucking her on the floor, as Miss Lisa angled her hairless pussy toward Coco. Coco plunged her face down enthusiastically and ran her tongue up and across Miss Lisa's clit, dripping wet. Miss Lisa clearly wanted to get fucked. Coco wasn't about to let her, as she continued to lick Miss Lisa's clit and meet Mick's rhythm. Mick is my master, and his cock will stay in my ass.

This continued for a little while, until Miss Lisa shuddered to an orgasm and pulled back again. Miss Lisa then stood. Mick and Coco didn't notice. Miss Lisa smiled. She left.

Coco heard the door close and realized Miss Lisa was gone, as Mick thrust once more deeply and then pulled out. Coco fell to the floor, tired, but she knew she was not done. A slave's work is not done until her master's cum is safe inside her. Coco looked up at her master as he helped her up and lay her back on the bed. Mick crawled over Coco, coming face-to-face with her. They kissed as Coco reached down and stroked Mick's cock, still wet, still hard. Her body arched up to meet him, her plastic tits pressing against his chest as Mick angled his cock against Coco's ass again. Their mouths stayed locked together as Mick again thrust effortlessly every inch of his thick manhood into Coco.

Coco felt more at home in that moment than ever before. Coco felt more right, more complete, fuller than she thought possible as her body molded against her master's. This is right. Fuck, yes, this is right. Mick pumped into her long and slow, lovingly. He owns me, he bought me, and their mutual acceptance, their knowledge, only made them closer. Each knew exactly what the other was to them. They fit together, and they fucked.

Mick leaned back slightly and fucked Coco harder. Coco's moans reached a fever pitch. More cum leaked from her clit, dribbling down onto Mick's cock, as it plunged deeper and deeper into Coco's ass. Mick lodged his cock inside her one more time, but then stopped, left it there, as he caught his breath. Coco looked up longingly at her master, who gave her such purpose. Mick looked back down.

"Thirty thousand dollars. You know, that isn't a lot for me."

Coco was confused.

"For example, if I were to invest thirty thousand dollars in someone, and they decided they wanted to leave, it wouldn't hurt me that badly."

Coco was more confused.

"Are you saying you don't want me, sir?"

Mick kissed her forehead. "No, my sweet slut. I'm saying I want you to choose. You made yourself worth thirty grand, I wired thirty grand to Lisa, but that doesn't need to mean that I own you."

Coco's head was entirely too full of sex and cum to understand. Mick continued.

"I'll give you one chance to go. Just like Lisa did. One chance to leave this behind, to go home. But if you stay, then it's because you chose. And when you choose, you choose for good. I don't want to buy you -- I want you to choose me. I want you to submit to me, of your own will."

All at once Coco understood. She didn't reply. She leaned up and kissed Mick again, wrapped her legs around his musclebound back, and continued to gyrate on his cock. She had already chosen. Doesn't he see that? Mick hesitated slightly, clearly confused. Coco pulled her mouth away from him and whispered in his ear.

"I submit. Now please, sir, cum inside me. Please. Flood me, mark me, own me. I don't care about money; I don't care about anything but being the best fuckdoll I can be for my master. For you. Please. Please Mick. Finish what we started in that elevator two months ago. I'm yours."

Mick got the hint as he redoubled his efforts and fucked Coco harder than she knew possible. Strangely, though, the pink fog was gone. Coco's mind was entirely clear. This is what I want. This is what I am good for. As Mick fucked her harder and harder, deeper, and deeper, their bodies winding together on the bed, Coco was happy. Truly happy.

Suddenly one of Mick's large, manly hands was around Coco's girly throat. He pressed her down into the pillow as his face went red, his eyes rolled back. Coco gasped in ecstasy; her vision blurred. Then...

Hot cum flooded up into Coco's ass, filling her more than she thought possible. Coco immediately came again, she had lost count, as Mick's grip tightened around her throat and his orgasm continued. The cum was leaking out of her ass around his thick cock, she could feel it stretching and filling her insides. The more of Mick's cum entered her ass, the more of Coco's mind melted away. Hollow me out. Fill me with nothing but your cum. I am yours. I am yours.

As Mick's muscles relaxed, his cock still throbbing inside her, Coco smiled a mindless grin. One tear went down her cheek. All the anxiety she had once known was gone. All the noise, all the worries, all the conflict, gone. This was her life now. This was her master now. She loved her master. She loved servitude. The final microscopic thread connecting Coco to her old life as -- what was his name? -- was finally severed as she submitted body and soul to the man whose cock she had sucked on an elevator floor two months ago. Coco was a bubbling font of happiness as the two cleaned up, dressed, said goodbye to Lisa, and left. In the car, Mick put her hand on Coco's leg. Coco picked up her master's hand and kissed it.

"Thank you, sir."

Epilogue -- The Happy Couple

This mansion is so tacky. She had always thought so, but he liked it and he was her friend, and Lisa was nice to her friends. It was one of those great modernist behemoths, all windows and right angles, with basements and sub-basements and bathroom-sized showers and an underground garage. Lisa knew she could afford similar if she wanted to, but the humble townhouse was more than enough for her needs. Lisa touched the doorbell.

The woman who opened the door had platinum blonde hair down to her waist and was wearing a short black pencil skirt and a latex pink tube top over breasts almost the size of Lisa's own. She had full lips and makeup that looked professional but was not wearing shoes. The once-masculine sharpness of her jaw was gone, thanks to the best plastic surgeon in the state, and a thick pink collar was around her neck with the word "SLUT" in rhinestones. Mickey always liked his barbie dolls, Lisa remembered, even when they were kids -- he would masturbate over them, their miniature clothes discarded -- though Lisa remembered he never touched hers. Not without paying. Lisa smiled. Some things never change.

Coco's face filled with a smile, and she squealed.

"Miss Lisa! Ohmygoshit'ssogoodtoseeyou!"

Lisa was glad to see Coco had only grown more committed to her new lifestyle, including adopting a braindead valley-girl drawl. It had been a year since Coco left Lisa's training, and five months since they had last seen each other. Unknown to Coco, she had continued being subliminally trained and drugged for the first few months of her employment with Mick -- a safety measure to ensure the training took -- though Lisa never for a second thought it was necessary. This is a girl who loves to serve. Coco jumped forward and hugged Lisa, their breasts smushing together, then Coco turned around.

Her voice took on a slightly different edge, an obedient one. "Master, Miss Lisa to see you." Coco turned back to Lisa and smiled, her eyes always a little empty but her teeth brilliant white against her pink lipstick, and led Lisa into the living room. A baseball game played on mute as Mick sat on the couch with a cup of coffee. Lisa sat in a chair across from him, a small table between them. Coco had gone to the kitchen -- she came back with a cup of coffee for Lisa. Coco then sat on the floor next to Mick, wrapping her arms around his leg and adopting a blank, happy expression. Coco knew this was not a conversation for her.

Mickey and Lisa had grown up in the same small Atlanta suburb. She was slightly older, Mickey slightly larger. Their business partnership had only emerged later in life, but the two had always been good friends. Mickey set his coffee down and slid three folders across the table.

"There they are. Which do you think?"

Lisa picked up the first folder and flipped through it.

"Six foot three? That's a little tall, Mickey."

"Yeah, but he's desperate. Total loser. College dropout, just lost one of his three jobs, regular at any bar that's open. Plus, he's thin, lives alone -- some people like tall girls, you never know."

Lisa put down the folder and looked through the other two. Always the same story -- a dropout or a grad student, making poverty money, working gig jobs, always willing to do two things: To walk into a bathroom with a beautiful older woman, and to accept a job offer that seemed too good to be true. I do always enjoy that first meeting, Lisa thought.

Lisa heard Mick mumble something. It sounded like: Bimbo slut. Release. Lisa's eyes shot up and she saw the half-empty stare of Coco's face be replaced in a split second by one of irrepressible lust. Coco's eyes widened, her mouth opened, as she crawled up onto the couch and unbuckled Mick's pants and began enthusiastically choking down Mick's cock. His eyes were back on the baseball game.

Some of Lisa's clientele couldn't care less if their new slaves were willing or not. Some preferred to keep their minds unchanged, still thinking they were boys, as their bodies changed, they were restrained and forced to be used. But not Mickey. Lisa didn't know which was more depraved -- forcing the unwilling or making it so someone can never be unwilling again. Coco was clearly the latter as she moaned with empty-minded pleasure around Mick's cock. She was a separate body, sure, but her mind was Mickey's now. Her life is his now.

Lisa returned to her files as Mickey rolled his head back. After assessing them all, she set them on the table and had more coffee as she watched Coco's efforts come to fruition. She saw Mickey push Coco's head down onto his cock, she heard Coco gag and sputter, she saw Mickey's muscles tense -- he came hard, Lisa knew from experience, and he liked it rough when he did -- and then Coco pulled away, wiping spit and cum from her mouth. A dumb grin spread across her plastic face. Obediently, Coco went to sit on the floor again, but Mickey kept her up on the couch.

"Coco, baby, do you know what these files are?"

Coco looked confused.

"Uh. Files?"

Mickey laughed. Lisa tensed up slightly. Is he really-

"You were one of these files once."

Coco was idly licking cum off her fingers. "I was a file?"

"Yes. Don't you remember the first time you met Miss Lisa? She gave you a handjob in that bar, she offered you a job?"

Lisa assumed Coco would have furrowed her brow if Coco could control any of her facial muscles, but Lisa knew botox when she saw it.

"I was never a file."

"Sure, you were! See, I was the one who found you. Didn't I tell you? I found you through your university, I stalked you for a few weeks, got all your habits and haunts down, then gave your information to lovely Miss Lisa here. She found you, jacked you off, and took you in. Right?" Mickey was smiling. Lisa was confused. What is he doing?

Coco's eyes flickered slightly. "I don't remember...I remember sucking your cock on an elevator, sir. That's it."

Mickey laughed. "Oh well! Never mind, sweetie. Why don't you just shut yourself off for a little while? I'll call you when Miss Lisa and I are done talking business. Bimbo slut. Off."

Coco giggled, then her eyes went completely blank as her body froze in place. Mickey took a sip of coffee.

He has her totally broken. Totally compliant. I've never seen anything like it. Lisa was more curious than concerned. Mick clearly noticed her interest.

"I did a little training of my own."

"Clearly."

"So, the tall one?"

"Unfortunately, he does look to be the best candidate. I don't suppose I can count on you to take this one off my hands as well?"

12