Cody's New Gig Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mickey laughed. "Little sister, Coco's body may be half plastic and her mind all plastic, but she's my plastic. Two living dolls would be greedy."

Lisa chuckled. At least he's as committed to Coco as Coco is to him. She looked at her watch.

"Well, I hate to go without saying goodbye to Coco-"

"Why don't we come over for dinner next week, before your new trainee moves in? I'll let Coco keep her personality on. You two can catch up."

Lisa smiled. "That sounds nice, Mick. Tell her I'm sorry I had to run."

"Tell her yourself."

Lisa was still curious. She walked over to Coco. Her eyes were totally lifeless; Mickey had outdone himself. Lisa never quite had the talent for hypnosis like Mickey did.

"Goodbye Coco!" No response.

Mickey reached over and groped Coco's breast. No response.

"I fuck her like this sometimes, when I'm sick of her running her mouth."

"That's mean, Mick."

"Maybe, but do you see her complaining? Besides, I paid, and she chose."

"I changed my mind. This is creepy. Wake her up."

Mickey snapped his fingers and Coco came back to the surface with a smile.

"Meeting done?" she asked, her voice bubbling like ginger ale.

Lisa liked Coco. After all this, she really was a sweet girl. Won't ever amount to much, but some people aren't supposed to.

"Yes -- but I have to run now, Coco. Your master and I made plans for dinner next week, so we can talk more then, okay?"

Coco grinned. She leapt up, hugged Lisa, and kissed her on the cheek.

Lisa left Mickey and Coco in the living room but couldn't resist looking back again before leaving. The two were entangled in a passionate kiss. Lisa kept watching. Coco pulled away, and the two exchanged a few inaudible words, their foreheads pressed together. Coco bent back down to Mick's cock as Mick turned off the television and began to play with Coco's hair.

Lisa got the sense this time it wasn't an order, Coco simply loved to suck her master's cock. Sure, she had been kidnapped, drugged, restrained, brainwashed, and sold to the highest bidder, but... Coco loved her job. Lisa smiled. Lisa loved her job too.

12