All Comments on 'Coed Aces Doctor's Exam'

by AngelBell

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well written...

that was well written and very hot...hope you do the follow up visit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was awesome. MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

i have always had a doctor rape fantasy, and this was right up my alley :) very, very well done.

regattachampionregattachampionover 12 years ago
great writing

you write very well, and have very sexy ideas. If I may make one criticism, I think your stories would be even better if you would draw out the seduction a bit more, the transition from innocent situation to the point where it turns blatantly sexual is always the best part of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very hot story.

Not to push my fantasies on you, but it would be really hot if the Doctor was more than "average length and girth". And even hotter if he gave it to her anally for her first time.

mrronmrronabout 12 years ago
Very erotic

Another amazing effort. Not your best work though. Getting careless with the proof reading? You slip from past to present tense a couple of times and there are quite a few paragraphs that are cumbersome and need some streamlining. I think another critical proof read would have revealed the deficiencies to you. Great dialogue, although the doctor's use of the word "slut" seems out of place. And I'm not sure what was going on at the end. Why the look of horror on the doctor's face? Did I miss something? And then the story ends rather abruptly. Sorry for being so negative, but I know you like honest critique so you can improve your craft. I really do love the story. It's hot, creative and had me hard most of the way through.

Drron...ooops, I mean Mrron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so unbelievably hot

That was amazing, thank you so much for writing it.

dedic8ted2u2dedic8ted2u2about 12 years ago
Great!

Great story Angel! I can feel your shame, embarrassment, and yet slutty desires as you tell how you're being taken advantage of!

BelegonBelegonabout 12 years ago
Stirring and Shows Promise

The most important thing in this arena is that you transmit the arousal of your characters. You accomplish that. Sure, there are some craft things that need tweaking but that comes with time and is a never-ending process. The best writers I know still learn something with everything they write. Keep writing!!!!

texasacetexasaceabout 12 years ago
You are GREAT....

I luv your dirty and nasty mind... keep writing and I will keep cummin... back for more!! Ace

bamabrewbamabrewalmost 12 years ago
gloved...

*snaps on those latex gloves*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very hot

thanks for the story to read... it was really hot and I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Then she called the Police

The rape kit was done and the Doctor lost his license and spent years in jail as the cellmate of Bubba where he got raped daily. The end of this crappy story.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Classic erotica well presented

You did well with a classic erotica plot.

Setting two authority figures juxtaposed against an inexperienced coed made her see more the victim.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFover 1 year ago

Physical evaluation

Assaults on anesthetized female patients is not unknown. Will the victim in a drug induced haze be unable to distinguish between fact and fantasy? Only her doctor will know for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the fantasy it’s a classic erotic story.

Thankfully it is a fantasy because the thought of this happening in real life is terrifying!

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Delicious! Loved fingering myself to this. πŸ’¦

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hmmmm, if she wasn't going to remember what happened then she wasn't going to remember the semen up inside of her either. No mention of birth control too...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous