Coed Turned Housewife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maisy_P
Maisy_P
429 Followers

"Mark, I have to - I have to know about last night. Did we - did we - " her throat was dry.

"Did we have...Did we have...sex?" She inhaled sharply after saying it and let out a slow sigh, only meeting his eye on the last word.

He held her gaze. He seemed to be concentrating on her with intensity.

"You mean," he said slowly, "you don't remember?"

The silence was loud. She felt recrimination in his words, or maybe just hurt feelings.

"I don't really remember anything," she admitted, looking down ashamedly. "I just...I just need to know because...you know..." she stammered, "I was s-s-saving myself...for m-m-marriage." Her voice cracked on the last word and she started to sob with big gasping breaths, her face reddening as the tears came.

"Oh Chelsea! Shhh," he soothed. "Shhhh." He brought his body close to hers and enveloped her in a strong, supportive hug. He held her this way for a long time, rocking her gently and repeating "shhh" with his lingering in the sweet smell of her hair. She continued sobbing until her breathing became more regular, the sobs dying down. He brought out a tissue to wipe her cheeks, then gently caught her chin and tilted her head up.

He stroked her tear-stained cheeks with the back of his large, elegant hand - manicured fingers, she noticed - and he leaned in to kiss away the remaining moisture on her face. He brought his lips close to hers and kissed her softly on the mouth. She felt uncertain, scared, like a small forest animal frozen in the gaze of a predator. She sat very still, waiting, breathing quickly. He continued softly kissing her lips. When she did not resist, his kisses grew in intensity, opening her lips with his own, working his way into her mouth more deeply and fully. She had never been kissed like this. Many minutes passed, filled only with the soft sounds of their wet lips meeting before he locked his mouth on hers to explore with his tongue, her voice responding in lustful moans.

As their passion grew, he massaged her petite arms gently, moving down very gradually to where her swollen breasts strained against her exercise top. He kneaded the enormous mounds of her breasts, finding the soft nipples under her shirt and roughly stimulating them through the fabric. She sucked hard on his tongue as he did so, a warm, wet pressure building somewhere inside of her.

Suddenly they heard a key turn in the lock and broke their embrace in a hurried panic. Her roommate was home.

Maisy_P
Maisy_P
429 Followers
12