Coeds Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Della, what are you doing?" he whined.

"I'm stopping you from mistreating this poor creature! What on earth's gotten into you!"

"Della!" Joseph shrieked almost as loudly as Brenda had a few moments ago. "We were play-acting!"

She was stunned. "You were—what?"

"It was all make-believe. Brenda wanted to see what it was like to be—you know, forced."

Della knelt down in front of the girl. "Is this true?"

"Yup," Brenda said, a broad smile on her face. "By the way, who may you be?" She gave the impression that she was speaking to some sort of housekeeper.

"I'm this man's wife. Didn't Melanie tell you he was married?"

"Um, I guess I forgot."

"And you really wanted to—?"

"Look, I've always had a fantasy of having some guy do stuff like this to me. Don't get me wrong—I'm gonna fight back. I may be small, but you better believe I'm not gonna submit without a struggle. It was fun!"

She seemed, however, unnerved at being in the presence of Joseph's wife, so she leaped up from the bed, slipped on her panties, snatched up her other clothes, and said, "Well, see ya!"

And she fled from the house.

Della glared at Joseph with her hands on her hips. "Where's Melanie, anyway?"

"I think she left," Joseph mumbled.

"Left? What on earth for?"

"I think the sounds coming out of this room bothered her."

"I'm not surprised."

"I hate to be a nuisance," Joseph said with heavy sarcasm, "but there's some unfinished business here."

"And what—?"

Della stopped in mid-sentence as Joseph glanced pointedly at his erect cock.

She rolled her eyes. "And you expect me to—?" She made pumping motions with her hand.

"If you would be so kind."

"That thing has been in her butt?"

"Yes."

Heaving a sigh, she said, "I'll be right back."

She went to the bathroom, where she slipped on a pair of yellow latex gloves. You better believe she wasn't going to touch that thing with her bare hands if it had been in a girl's ass!

It was just as she was returning to the bedroom that the front door opened. Melanie ascended the stairs, looking around keenly to make sure nothing untoward was happening.

"Everything okay here?" she said.

"I suppose," Della said with some disgust.

"Will one of you ladies please take care of this?" Joseph shouted. He was now reclining on the bed like a patient on an operating table.

"He needs to have someone—you know," Della said, making the same pumping motion with her hands. "Would you care to do the honors?"

Melanie glanced at the man on the bed. "Um, I've never done this before."

"It's not rocket science," Della said. "Give it a shot."

The young woman hesitantly approached her lover. His cock was lying flat and stiff on his belly, and Melanie first got it into an upright position, then started moving it up and down. At first she was very tentative, as if it was a flower that she was afraid to uproot; but as Joseph barked at her, "Harder!" she put more effort into the task, placing both of her little hands—one over the other—onto the base of his shaft. Several inches of his cock protruded above her hands, and she gazed at it with a frown of concentration, sticking her tongue out of the side of her mouth as if focusing on a difficult homework problem. As Joseph watched her fixedly, he began grunting with emotion; and within minutes he was spurting his discharge high in the air, spattering his groin and stomach with hot come.

Melanie let out a cry of surprise and triumph as she succeeded in her first attempt at jerking a man off. She knew enough to keep on pumping Joseph's cock until the last remnants of his emission leaked out of him. One thick dollop remained on the tip, and Melanie bent down and licked it up.

Della, who had been watching the whole procedure while standing right next to the girl, made a face when Melanie touched that unwashed cock with her lips. But then she reached over and scooped up a small droplet of come from her husband's belly, slowly brought it up to her mouth, and placed it on her tongue.

Smacking her lips, she seemed not entirely pleased, but not as revolted as she expected.

"Pretty salty," she said to herself. "But not so bad, all things considered. Better than castor oil, I suppose."

She whipped the latex gloves off of her hands and, as she was leaving the room, said to Melanie, "Well, I think we've taken care of him. He'll want to take a nap—he always does after coming. Let's go down and get dinner ready."

Brenda, for her part, did come over a few more times for more orthodox sex with Joseph. But, seemingly freaked about about Della's presence in the house while she was thrashing around with her husband, she eventually drifted off, leaving the two other women to deal with Joseph as best they could.


12