All Comments on 'Coeffecient of Friction'

by Handeguy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
klikoklikoover 1 year ago

Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it. Next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is SO hot - and very well written! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for part two!

MenELoveMenELoveover 1 year ago

This is really hot, Handeguy. I had a few chuckles too. The prose and narratives are great. It is such a turn-on to read. Almost believable too.

It's the first story I've added to my favourites. So, well done all round. I'll probably read this again.

bdx1705bdx1705over 1 year ago

Very hot story, well written as well. That's a rare combination, looking forward to more!

HandeguyHandeguyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for the kind words! It was a huge boost of confidence. Just finished Part II and submitted to the moderators. Scheming up Part III as we speak....Damn, it's hard to masturbate and write at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely premise.

But too short. And too lacking in details.

During joint masturbation there needed to be dialog. Suggestions from one to the others to do different things. Slower. Faster. Just one finger. Finger fuck pussies. Certainly something with the two sets of breasts. Something with Lily's ass. Just touch your clit/s. Tell me what you're thinking about while masturbating.

Four stars. Could have been five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot! A great introduction to Lit.

JuicyplayJuicyplay5 months ago

What a lovely story, so real and so hot thank you

BeachBabe813BeachBabe813about 2 months ago

Could have been longer and more descriptive, but a pretty good, well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandeguy@Handeguy
Attached mature male, not looking to change that. Just here to read and post about sexual turn-ons and embrace inhibition. Open to chats with the right person(s). Turn-ons include masturbation and reading and writing stories, among others. Turn offs include extreme pain and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES