Coerced (The Pledge)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like that Matty?" I heard Latisha say.

"Oh my god! Yes!" I said.

"Do you want more, Matty?" Latisha said from above me.

"Yes," I was thrilled yet surprised to hear me saying that I wanted more!

Then again, my lips opened in the darkness and that cock slid into my throat then back out. I could not believe how amazing it felt compared to her other dildo.

"Do you want to try the whole cock, Matty?" Latisha said.

"Yes, I want to try," I responded.

"Make me truly believe you want it Matty... tell me you want more cock. It is just you and me and I am dying to see if you can take all of this dildo for me," she purred!

"I want more cock Baby! Give me all of your cock!" I told her. I was utterly shocked and surprised to hear me say this but I really wanted to see if I could swallow all of her new dildo.

A second went by. I felt the dildo against my lips then in my mouth. Then slowly I felt my throat open then the dildo sliding deeper and deeper into my throat. It went so deep until it stopped going any deeper and then she pulled it completely out right away. It was amazing! The feeling of her realistic dildo pushing against the insides of my throat and stretching me from the inside as it moved deeper and deeper. It was a strange but incredible feeling!

"Wow!" escaped from me as I caught my breath,

"You like to suck that cock don't you Matthew?" said Latisha.

"Yes I do," were the words that slipped out too quickly! I felt oddly like a slut!

"I want to deepthroat you Matthew, please." Latisha said.

"I will try," I said.

"First, say 'I want to suck more cock, Latisha', and I will teach you to deepthroat," said Latisha.

I knew what deepthroat was and ordinarily I would not have cared at all but the feeling of her new dildo deep in my throat was so much better than her old PVC dildo I wanted to see what deepthroat felt like so I said, "I want to suck more cock, Latisha!"

I heard Latisha say from above, "Lie back, take a deep breath and get ready."

This I did when I felt the dildo against my lips, in my mouth, and against my throat, then WHAM, all the way into my throat in and out and in and out very fast. I gagged and choked when the dildo pulled out of my mouth very quickly. Between the sounds of me gagging for breath I swear I heard what sounded like a strange voice say something about 'teeth' then what sounded like whispers. I was still surprised and shocked and gagging for breath when I heard Latisha say, "I know what we need to fix that."

There was no sound in the darkness but my slightly labored breathing. Suddenly there was light on my left side behind the couch and I knew that Latisha had opened the closet door again. I heard her fiddle around then come outside of the closet leaving the light on and the door open. She stood behind me, grabbed my head, tilted my head upwards, then grabbed inside my mouth and forced her fingers between my teeth and demanded, "Open!"

I opened my mouth still struggling for breath when Latisha slammed something metal into my mouth between my teeth, gave it a good shove to seat whatever apparatus it was deep in my mouth, pulled it tighter still by some kind of strap that fixed it into my mouth from behind by tightening the strap.

I was stunned and did not know what was happening when Latisha bent down near my face and grabbed something near my mouth. I heard what could only be described as a ratcheting sound when my mouth was forced open wider and wider and wider! When she stopped my mouth was forced open wider than I could ever imagine it would go and held wide open from within my mouth!

Latisha pushed my head back down over the armrest and said aloud, "There, that will fix it. No more teeth!"

Then Latisha stood over me in the slight amount of light from the closet and looked at me and said, "Matty, since I forewarned you that I could coerce you to suck cock, how about you show me how well you can deepthroat?"

Then she stepped back almost into the shadows. As she did so, from the shadows where I had not been looking stood someone else! There stood a guy with a hard cock in his right hand. He stepped right up to me, held my head firmly with his left hand then took his cock and pushed it several inches into my forced open mouth!

I was in full shock. Seconds later I realized that I had been sucking on a real man's cock and NOT Latisha's new dildo and tried to struggle out of my bindings. I succeeded in jerking around a bit but could not break loose.

The man whose cock was in my mouth pulled me closer to him over the armrest then slowly worked all of his cock into my throat and started stroking his cock in my throat, four inches back out then back in again while holding me down by pushing on my chest. I heard his voice for the first time when he was stroking his cock in and out of my mouth when he said, "Take all that cock!"

I flipped right out and started struggling as best as I could. So badly did I struggle that the guy had to take his cock out of my mouth.

Latisha then said, "Let's see what I can do, Benny," and she crawled over near me, knelt on me by straddling my stomach, then lowered her body on me as an anchor so I could not move very much under the weight. Unfortunately, this was fairly effective so I stopped struggling.

Right then my mind was going crazy with what was happening.

Then the guy said in a surprisingly soft voice, "I like his mouth jacked open like that... let see if I can fill it up!"

And he forced his cock into my mouth again and slowly started deepthroating me with what I now realized turned out to be a pretty big cock! He was not going fast but he was stroking in and out and in and out and in and out. I tried to relax and calm myself and gather my thoughts. His deep strokes into my upside down body's throat made me salivate wildly. For several seconds the only sound you could hear at all was the exaggerated wetness of his cock forcing deep into my throat that sounded like

{gluuuchk-uh}...{gluuuchk-uh}...{gluuuchk-uh}...{gluuuchk-uh}...

each time he stroked into my wet throat. Then the guy said, "Oh- yeah!!"

For some reason, this made me feel so dirty to realize how much he was enjoying his cock in my throat. I resolved to kill Latisha.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of other things.

Then I heard a new female voice say, "Holy Shit! Look at his throat bulge! Wow!"

I opened my eyes and looked far over in the direction in the voice and realized that there was a fourth person in the room. Some skinny girl with a crazy smile on her face was standing in the corner watching intently as I was being forced to deepthroat this strange guy's cock! But I could do nothing about it.

The guy slowed down and pulled out all almost all the way so I took the opportunity to grab several quick breaths then he started stroking his cock in my throat again and all that could be heard were the sloppy, wet sounds of his cock working in and out of my throat:

{gluuuchk-uh}...{gluuuchk-uh}...{gluuuchk-uh}...{gluuuchk-uh}...

It was utterly shocking to hear these sounds coming from me and knowing what they were and why they were being made!

{gluuuchk-uh}...{gluuuchk-uh}...{gluuuchk-uh}...{gluuuchk-uh}...

All of a sudden the guy started stroking his cock, full length in and out of my throat several times then pushed his dick hard all the way into my throat and held it there! I gagged and my body heaved!

{Ulluuccch!!!!...Uhack!"}

Thankfully, the guy understood the urgency of my yakking sound and pulled out, let me recover, then went back to stroking his cock in my throat:

{gluuuchk-uh}...{gluuuchk-uh}...{gluuuchk-uh}...{gluuuchk-uh}...

Then he said, mid- stroke in a full-on lusty voice, "Oh yeah... that will make me cum!"

I was shocked! I had forgotten all about this!! Was he really going to cum in my mouth?????

"Oh yeah!" the guy said and he held me down with both hands on my shoulders and leaned into my body so I was held firmly down and started face fucking me with the full length of his cock. So deeply were his thrusts that his balls would occasionally slap against my face with a smack:

{gluuuchk-uh}...{gluuuchk-uh}...{smack}...

{gluuuchk-uh}...{gluuuchk-uh}...{smack}...

Several minutes had gone by and, believe it or not, I had begun to get used to the feeling of this real dick (what I now realized was thicker and much longer than Latasha's dildo) sliding in and out of my throat (even though I was having difficulty with the large size). But he kept fucking my mouth and started to go harder and faster and making me gag:

{gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {ulp}...{gluk}... {gluk}... {ahhh--laahhup}

Finally he slowed down and pulled his rock hard cock out of my mouth and let me catch my breath in many huge heaving breaths. At the same time I looked for Latisha in the dimly-lit room but could not find her. Finally I tried to say something but the ratchet gag on my mouth made what I said come out as,

"Uuuuhhhhhhggg."

The guy took this as a cue to start deepthroating me again.

He forced every inch of his cock into my throat, pulled two inches out, then forced it all back in and kept fucking my throat with the last two inches of his cock over and over! All of the time he was saying things about cumming. And since he was only fucking my throat with the last two inches of his long cock, my throat was always full of at least 6 inches of hard dick making me gag and cry. My mouth no longer made any 'gluk' sounds since it was so full. The only sounds I made was gagging on his cock so deep in my throat or scrambling to catch as much air as I could. Suddenly, several seconds, which went very quickly, passed like this:

"Alright... yes, take it," said the guy...

I struggled to get free.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum," said the guy!

I gagged for breath with his cock deep in my throat.

{pfffftt!!!}

"Yeah," said the guy.

{uggghhhm}

"Yeah," said the guy.

"Make him take all of your cock Benny," I heard the skinny girl say excitedly.

Between needing breath and struggling my back began to arch in an effort not gag to death on his huge cock.

"Right there, keep it right there," said the guy with his cock in my throat.

I gagged again,

{pfffftt!!!}

"There it is," said the guy fucking my throat.

{Uh-huuuuut}

I coughed as he finally slid his cock out of my throat!

The guy stood above me stroking his cock right over my face but I no longer cared. I had almost passed out in need of air and was gasping for breath over and over again:

{uh-huuuh}... {uh-huuuh}... {uh-huuuh}...

The guy kept stroking his cock and I kept gasping for air.

When he came, he shot his cum directly in my direction in an effort to cover me with cum but I ignored it and turned my head to the side, still desperately gasping for air!

When the strange guy finished cumming, he quickly disappeared into the shadows of the room. I just lie there, still bound to the couch, seething with anger and breathing deeply.

After about a minute, from behind the couch, I heard the guy say, "Okay?"

Then I heard Latisha say, "Thanks." The door opened then closed. Then the closet closed and I was in complete darkness again. I was still seething when I heard Latisha say calmly, "Matty??"

Then she released the ratchet gag and let my mouth finally relax. And it hurt.

"You Bitch!" I exploded despite the pain in my jaw, "What the fuck!?!?"

"Matty, I just wanted to show you that I really could get you to suck cock if I wanted to. I told you I would. Don't you remember The Pledge we made 10 months earlier?"

Then I remembered!

I should have never challenged her as I knew better, even back then.

Then I heard Latisha say, "Don't be mad Matty...I didn't want things to go... well just like that, I guess. But hey! I told you that you would be a good cocksucker. And now that you have sucked a real cock we both know that you are not bad at sucking dick!"

"I would not have sucked cock if you had not tricked me!!! I am going to kill you, you crazy bitch!" I erupted despite my aching jaw, "Let me out of these bindings, right now!"

There was silence for a while then I heard Latisha softly say, "Matthew, you are angry so I am going to leave you tied down for 30 more minutes before I let you loose. I want you to sit here in the dark and think about what happened. I know the conditions for sucking your first cock were less than favorable Matthew...sorry about that... but for the next 30 minutes I want you to think about something other than concentrating on being angry at me. Matthew, I never had a new dildo. The new dildo that you thought you were sucking on was really Benny's cock. Matty, when you were sucking on Benny's real cock, you were sucking a real man's cock. But you thought you were sucking on a dildo in the beginning and you liked it. You LIKED sucking cock Matty. Here...does this sound familiar?"

Her cell phone glowed near me and I realized she was much closer to me than I had thought. Latisha said to me, "Do you recognize this Matthew?"

Then I heard what I realized was a recording of a portion of what had happened just a little while ago:

"I want more cock Baby! Give me all of your cock!"

It was shocking to hear my own voice saying those words.

"That is Benny's cock in your mouth that you are begging me to give you all of Matt! You are begging me for more of a man's cock, Matt," explained Latisha.

Then another recording of my voice from only moments ago:

"I want to suck more cock, Latisha!"

"That is you Matthew. You are telling me that you want more cock," said Latisha, "and the cock you want to suck more of was Benny's cock. A real man's cock, Matthew!"

My anger quickly subsided as I heard my voice on the recordings, what I said, and what it meant. I said nothing at first then I tried to rationalize, "but I thought I was sucking one of your dildos when I said that Latisha."

"That is the point Matthew," said Latisha, "be it a dildo or a real man's cock, you DID like sucking it. Whether you will admit it or not Matthew, you LIKE sucking cock!"

Latisha said nothing for a while then announced, "Matty, Baby... I am going to come back in 15 minutes and let you loose. But as you are alone here in the dark Matthew, I want you to contemplate. Who are you really mad at Matty? Are you really mad at me because I coerced you to suck a real cock which I told you I was going to do anyway? Or are you truly mad at yourself because, deep down, you know that you truly liked the feeling of sucking cock. Matthew. I know you cannot see it now but it is okay for a man to suck cock. It is just sex Matty. Once you accept that you are a cocksucker, you will not be mad anymore. You know that you liked the feeling of that dick in your mouth when you thought that it was a dildo. Accept it, Matty. I think it is wildly sexy. Besides, you are pretty good at it. I'll be back in 15 minutes."

Then she left me still bound to the couch in total darkness, a strange man's cum drying on my face, contemplating if she could possibly be right and if I truly did like the feeling of his cock in my throat when I thought it was a dildo.

At any rate, I was still mad at her 15 minutes later. And very confused.

Fifteen minutes later Latisha came back, turned a light on, started to unbind the silk ties and asked me teasing, "So are we okay, Cocksucker?"

I said nothing. And when I was free I just got up, left the room without saying anything. I was so angry still that I felt that if I stayed I would end up choking Latisha until she stopped breathing.

I heard Latisha beg me, "Oh Matty, I am so sorry, really... Don't be angry,"

But I left the party anyway and went for a ride. I was still pissed. I knew the guy with the cock now. It was Ben, a guy Latisha worked with. I had met him only once before at one of Latisha's work parties. He was a shy, quiet guy, or so it seemed. I think the skinny girl was his girlfriend. I was still pissed and didn't know what to do. Should I be angry at Latisha? Should I kick Ben's ass? Could I kick his ass (he was a bit bigger than me even though we were almost the exact same age)? Why, if I did not want suck a man's cock did I find this experience of sucking a cock so intriguing? I think that bothered me most.

When I had left the party I had realized that all of the time I spent in that room was only a couple of hours. The party was still going on when I left despite it being dark. In the end I decided to go back to the party and give Latisha a piece of my mind. She had way overstepped this time!

I got to the party and set out looking for her right away. I was pissed still and wanted to vent at her. But I could not find her anywhere. Finally I found her in the bathroom of the master bedroom. She was with some girl I did not recognize and they were doing their hair and makeup in the mirror. I was so angry I barely even recognized the shower was running.

"I want to talk to you right now Latisha," I erupted.

"Hi Matthew... I am glad you came back. Are you still pissed at me," Latisha asked.

"Yes," I guess I said, but I realized my anger had really defused and worse yet, I had no idea what I really wanted to say to her so I added, "Can we talk alone?"

"Gina, do you mind," said Latisha, and the other girl gave her a smile, grabbed her cigarettes, and left the bathroom.

"Lock the door please Matthew," said Latisha. I locked the door and walked back toward Latisha and sat in the large chair that rested against the far wall. Latisha approached me brazenly on my right side, lifted her left leg up and over my head, then swung her body behind me and sat in the seat along with me directly behind me. She wrapped her arms around me then put her lips against my left ear and whispered, "Matty, I am truly sorry... I had a point to make but it did not go exactly as I expected. I guess I kinda let things get a little out of hand. But try and realize one thing, what you did there was not a big deal. In fact I think it is so freaking sexy! It is just new to you and I kinda thrust it on you against your will to prove a point. So don't let what happened freak you out in any way okay. Now yell at me...I know that is what you want to do so give it to me"

She had her legs opened very wide and was pulling me tightly against her open legs and was rubbing my shoulders. It felt very good. I knew she was horny again. I could literally feel the heat coming from between her legs against my body. I had lost my anger and my focus.

When I did not say anything Latisha just said, "It is okay Matthew, you can yell at me later on... where did you go anyway?"

Right then the shower stopped and, once again, I became aware that the shower had been running all this time. I had just asked Latisha who was in the shower when, right on cue, the shower door opened and who stepped out but Ben! Immediately my anger flooded back and, as Ben reached for a towel and wrapped it around his midsection I yelled, "You fucking asshole," and jumped up not knowing what I was going to do next.

Latisha jumped right up along with me, grabbed me, then said firmly, "Hold on you guys," then pulled me back down on the seat in the same position we were in before Ben exited the shower.

Holding me tightly from behind Latisha said, "Matthew, listen to me! None of this was Benny's fault, right Benny?"

In an amazingly bashful fashion Benny said, "Yes Matt, I am sorry, I got carried away. Things were not supposed to go like that. The whole thing was not even my idea! It was all Latisha's and I reluctantly agreed because... well... Why I agreed is a long story. I said I would go along with Latisha's plan because I owed her. I had no desire to get a blowjob from another man!"