Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin carefully scanned the room, examining the face of every patron in the establishment. He didn't recognize a soul. He then asked Arlen to do the same. Arlen took a pit stop to the bathroom to case the establishment and returned indicating he knew no one there. Justin had picked the meeting place at random at the last minute for the two of them to connect, so he felt comfortable having this low-key conversation that Arlen had requested. He began his explanation.

"After Abby and I had been married several years, we both felt strongly enough in our marriage that we felt comfortable swinging with another couple. As you know, she and I have a D/s relationship and are both highly sexed individuals. We searched relentlessly for the perfect couple to open up our marriage to but we had agreed in advance that we both had to be 100% on board with the selection, or it was a no-go. We didn't want one-night stands where we might be exposed to STDs or worse. No. Casual hookups were out of the question. We wanted a couple who would be long-term, and very likely not to get involved with any others. In other words, the four of us would always be exclusive. I introduced Abby to several couples I thought might be a nice match but she never felt any chemistry with any of the men. I could get my rocks off with nearly any female but Abby was exceptionally selective. I was becoming very frustrated about this ever happening and thought she might be avoiding the possibility altogether."

"I realize that owing to the nature of my relationship with her, I could have ordered her to accommodate any couple I selected, and nearly did that. But she got a job as a teacher's assistant and met a woman there who quickly became her best friend, her best female friend, that is. She and Christine soon shared tons of personal intimate details, things that some women talk about that guys would never do. The things she told me about Christine made me wonder if I had dated her. Abby discovered that she had indeed dated a Justin Sinclair long ago. She was the same woman but I told her not to share that at the time."

"Abby gleaned a lot of information about Christine's husband also, Nolan Rierson. As fate would have it, Abby loved everything she heard Christine say about him. In addition to being an all-around great guy, he selflessly put himself between Christine and certain harm when the chips were down. Christine loves the guy fiercely which instantly put him on Abby's radar. Abby went on relentlessly extolling my many virtues to Christine also, not the least of which, is my lovemaking skills. Abby went into graphic detail about our sex lives, and Christine would show great interest but never suggested hooking up.

Abby told me that if there ever was a couple that she would be totally on board with for long-time swinging, it would be them. Abby and Christine grew to love each other as best friends. When I suggested that we offer them the opportunity of swinging with us, Abby said she would love to try it but she was unsure how Nolan would respond. Christine, she believed, would be totally on board. I convinced her to give it a try. Abby arranged for Christine to meet me when I picked them up one day to go to lunch so I could meet this amazing best friend I'd heard so much about. When Christine first saw me, she was shocked. But we had a grand time together. After a few more weeks, Abby convinced Christine to ask Nolan to meet up with us as a couple for dinner one night. Christine asked us to keep the secret that she and I had been lovers before she met Nolan, from him."

Things between us progressed nicely. Nolan is very affable and humorous. Between the two of us, we kept our ladies in stitches. We took part in all kinds of activities where open flirting took place regularly, nothing too graphic or overt but beyond normal flirting. The girls were openly wearing alluring swimwear and clothing to tease us, boys, into fever-pitch arousal. After a few months, I broached the topic with them, and just as Abby had guessed, Nolan shut me down hard. Christine was on board but we weren't looking for an FMF threesome; we both wanted to swap partners. Abby was very frustrated with the situation but couldn't get Christine to talk Nolan into budging. Abby and I desperately wanted this to happen, and they were the only couple that she had ever approved of. They were the best, and seemingly only option I had to meet Abby's approval process and was perfect for me as well, considering my prior history with Christine."

"Arlen, when you came to me and told me about the hit you had been instructed to carry out on Deshawn, and asked me to make sure that particular motel was in the clear as far as police surveillance goes before you followed through, it occurred to me that I might use that situation to accomplish my goal. So I gave it a lot of thought and concocted an admittedly complicated plan but one in which I had extreme confidence would succeed if I could manage to pull off the initial aspects."

"You informed me that you had been ordered to carry out the hit on Deshawn because he had been caught skimming profits from his drug sales for the second time. I have no qualms about a sleazy drug dealer falling by the wayside. It was then that I asked you to carry out your task on a specific Saturday night which worked within your window of time. Your other 'family' contacts at that motel assured you that the cameras in that area would be inoperative for the entire weekend, so no video surveillance could incriminate you, or anyone else for that matter. You had arranged a meeting that night between you and Deshawn at that specific motel room and instructed him to tell no one else about the location because the 'family' would frown on that."

"As it worked out, Nolan had been drafted by his employer to conduct underwriting evaluations for a potential new client, over the weekend, so he was far away in another state when all of this went down. As a ruse, I had instructed Abby to tell Christine that I was coerced to work night shifts at the department that weekend to cover for another employee in his absence, leaving Abby and Christine free to have a girls' night out, which she persuaded Christine to do. The girls were at a club at 9 pm when Nolan called Christine's cell phone to have their nightly chat. He could hear the background noise of the club. Christine had told Nolan that they had been having a splendid time but they were planning to leave within a half-hour or so, so she could be rested to go to Church the next morning. You had already met with Deshawn in the motel room at 9 pm and rendered him unconscious with an injection into his neck. Of course, you used gloves to prevent fingerprints. When Christine went to the ladies' room shortly after receiving Nolan's call, Abby poured some knock-out drops into Christine's drink that would take about fifteen minutes to achieve full effect."

"After finishing her drink, Christine told Abby that she was getting very tired and thought it best that they go ahead and leave to go home. Abby agreed, and at 9:30 helped her nearly stumbling friend into Abby's car. Christine's speech was becoming a bit slurred as she told Abby where to turn to take the quickest route back to her house. Abby readily obliged her. Just five minutes down the road Christine rested her head on the passenger window and went limp. Abby continued driving for a couple more minutes before stopping on the side of the road, and energetically attempting to wake her friend. Christine was completely out of it but breathing normally. It was then that Abby changed directions and drove to the motel where an unconscious Deshawn awaited their arrival. You were long gone by the time I arrived, and before the girls made it there. That way, you would have no knowledge of what I was about to do."

"I carried an unconscious Christine into the motel room. Abby served as a lookout to ensure no one saw anything. The coast was clear. I took Christine's house keys and rushed around the corner to a hardware store and had a copy made of Christine's key. While I was gone, Abby stripped Christine completely, being careful not to damage or wrinkle her clothing. She also stripped your drug dealer. Christine and the now naked Deshawn were lying side by side on the bed, unaware of the existence of the other, yet together when I arrived back in the room. Abby, during one of our many previous visits to Nolan and Christine's home, had pilfered a unique pair of Christine's panties from the hamper that she had recently worn and was waiting in their hamper to be washed. She made sure there were no other identical panties in her collection. I took the battery out of Christine's cell phone and left it where no contact would be made with the battery, thereby disabling it. As you know, Arlen, there were two syringes in the room, one which was empty that you had already used on Deshawn to knock him out, and another full one containing the lethal drug dose. Christine's fingerprints were liberally placed all over both syringes to personally implicate her."

"I then produced a cheap battery-operated vibrator that only needed to make it through a single use. I had researched ahead of time to make sure that an unconscious man could be stimulated to orgasm. Abby took the vibrator, held Deshawn's cock, and placed the tip of the vibrator at his frenulum, which quickly induced his erection. We both wore gloves as she quickly induced Deshawn's ejaculation. I held Christine's panties where his semen would spurt into the gusset of Christine's panties now containing both her and his DNA. We then carefully posed the interracial couple, making them appear as lovers. I made sure that Christine's custom tattoo would be clearly visible in a photograph as well as her wedding ring. Abby squeezed and forced out the last glob of Deshawn's semen from his now limp cock and dribbled his pecker tracks onto Christine's leg, making it appear as though the couple had just engaged in a bareback sexual liaison. No condoms were left or found at the scene. I tossed Christine's soiled panties slightly under the edge of the bed as Abby carefully dressed Christine in all of the clothes she'd arrived in. It was 11:30 pm when I carried a still unconscious Christine back out to Abby's car. I locked the motel room door leaving no other traces behind, and texted your burner phone with the two letters 'ok'."

"Abby slowly drove to where she had previously been on the road toward Christine's home. I drove like a madman straight to Christine's house and let myself in, and set all of the clocks in the house back to 9:45 pm. When Abby was back on the correct drive path to Christine's home from the direction of the club, she took out some smelling salts and stuck them directly under Christine's nostrils to give her a good whiff, then quickly withdrew. Christine jostled as she startled awake and sluggishly sat back up in the passenger seat as if waking from a catnap. Abby had turned off all of the instrument lighting inside her car except for the speedometer, so the correct time was not displayed. They chatted briefly upon arrival and Abby insisted on seeing Christine inside since she was a bit lethargic. Christine readily agreed."

"Upon entering the house, Abby made a point of looking at the clock and announcing the time, indicating that she had delivered her back home before 10 pm. Christine glanced at the clock for confirmation. Before Christine could say anything else, Abby had already poured them both a small glass of wine, telling Christine that one glass wouldn't hurt, and might help Christine sleep better. She said she'd leave after unwinding with one glass with her best friend. Abby had clandestinely drugged Christine's glass with a few more knockout drops. After quickly finishing her glass, Abby politely hugged her friend goodnight and left her for the night. The concoction had an almost immediate effect. Christine was getting so sleepy she quickly locked the door and hardly made it to bed without her clothes on before nodding off."

Chapter-18

"Abby drove straight home in her car, arriving at our home just before midnight. I waited forty-five minutes to ensure that the knock-out drops had performed their task. I let myself back into Christine's house and went about resetting all of the house clocks back to the correct time, including the bedside alarm clock. A quick check revealed that Christine had set an alarm to awaken her in the morning for Church. I turned the alarm off so that she would soundly oversleep, waking refreshed after the drugs had been fully depleted. Before leaving, I properly reconnected her cell phone battery, and reset her phone to operating mode but made sure no alarms were set on it either. Then I joined my wife at home for the remainder of the night. I assume it was you that made your way back to the motel room around 4 am to deliver the lethal dose with gloved hands, mindful not to smudge Christine's fingerprints."

Arlen nodded that was the case and said, "That's one of the most complicated and convoluted plots I've ever heard. Remind me never to go up against you. You are a mastermind, cousin. So I suppose you had just delivered the news of her being implicated in the crime the night you called me to pretend to be your lie detector specialist. What happened after that?"

"Well basically, Arlen, I took Christine with me for a month and heavily trained her to become sexually addicted to me, to the extent that she would want to continue after the month was up. Abby went to live with Nolan for the month, trying her best to get him addicted to her as well.

Of course, we all fell in love with each other over the duration but Abby is mine forever, no matter how much she may love Nolan, she first and foremost belongs to me. At the end of the month, I returned Christine to Nolan. Hopefully, all the work Abby and I did will stick with them. If not, at least we gave them both our best shot."

"Interesting," Arlen commented. "But what about the threat of Christine being implicated in Deshawn's demise? And that photograph you mentioned?

"Oh, that. The photo was never really found in the room. It existed only on my phone. I printed it off at my house and led them to believe it was part of the police evidence. The department never knew it existed. As far as the threat of her implication in the crime goes, I dealt with that also."

"Oh? How so?"

"Well, first of all, I stealthily destroyed the DNA and fingerprint evidence along with Christine's panties. It's all been burned to ashes and no longer exists. That case has long been closed anyway. No one expended much effort to find out who snuffed a punk drug dealer."

"I see," Arlen shook his head. "So how did you break it to them that they are no longer suspect?"

"I haven't yet. But I plan to call them in a week or so, and tell them that a thug in jail had heard another inmate bragging about how he had framed an innocent woman for Deshawn's murder. I'll tell them that after we talked to the guy who had been bragging, we persuaded him to testify against the syndicate and immediately put him into witness protection. A plea deal would free him of any charges connected to Deshawn, and the case against her as a suspect will have vaporized. Christine would no longer have any threats hanging over her head. So basically, in a nutshell, this entire orchestration took place solely to get Nolan and Christine to swap with us as lifetime partners."

Arlen further inquired, "Has it worked out as you had planned? Are they now your lifetime swap partners?"

Justin replied, "Well, not exactly. Christine is still on board 100%. But Nolan for some reason has proved to be a stubborn ass. Abby nearly fucked and sucked him to death during that month that they were together but for some reason, he has a bug up his ass and is not cooperating with us. We're laying low for the time being to refrain from poking the hornet's nest until plan-B fully develops."

"Plan-B?"

"I don't want to jinx it until it materializes. Trust me, I do have plan-B in the works. All I need is time," Justin affirmed.

The two men shook hands and separately parted, drawing no attention to themselves.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

It was Wednesday of the following week that Christine came home especially bubbly and excited. She could barely contain her enthusiasm but held her tongue until after dinner. She wanted her husband to be well-fed and comfortable before broaching a subject.

"That was a delicious meal, Christine, are you testing the old adage that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach?"

"Something like that," she cajoled as she looked at her phone for the umpteenth time.

"Are you expecting an important message? Is that why you keep checking your phone?"

"Message? No, no message. I was just checking the time is all," she replied apprehensively as she looked toward the front door. As if on cue, the doorbell rang, and Christine jumped up, "I'll get it."

"He's in the den," I heard her whispering to the couple as they entered my home. To both my surprise and contempt, it was the asshole and his bitch.

"Honey, I KNOW you weren't expecting them to drop by unannounced like this but they have something very important to share with us, both of us. Perhaps the most wonderful news of our lives. Please hear us out. I promise it won't take long," Christine urgently implored.

"That's right, Nolan," Justin concurred. "We'd simply like to share some great news with you, and then we'll be on our way if that's your wish. May we have just a few minutes of your time?"

Stumped as to what this wonderful news could be, I warned, "Go ahead, just be quick about it, and if anyone starts taking off any clothes, you'll do it out in the street, not in my house."

"Thanks, man. We realize this has been an awkward time for you two. I'll get right to the point. Nolan, you're going to be a father. Abby took the early pregnancy test three times and each time it came back positive. Our best estimation is that you impregnated Abby sometime around the first week you two were here together. Abby and I couldn't be more thrilled. Even though it's kind of unexpected, odds are that you're the father."

"Pregnant? Abby? Baby? Me? How can you be sure it's mine?" I nervously choked out.

"Well, we can't be 100% certain. After all, I was with her a couple of times during the month. But think about it, during that time I was with her twice, I believe but you were with her dozens and dozens of times. The odds that I'm the father are nearly infinitesimal but are within the realm of possibility."

"I'm stunned," I blurted. "I wasn't, I mean, I had no idea that this would happen. Are you really sure?"

"Three times positive. Yes, we're sure," he verified.

"Honey, that's not all," Christine, added. "I'm pregnant too! Isn't it wonderful? Abby and I are going to be pregnant at the same time, have our babies at the same time, and mother the same-age children together. This is going to be one big happy family! Our children will play together all their lives and become best friends, and maybe even one day become engaged and married if one's a boy and the other a girl. How awesome would that be?"

My whole world came crashing down around me. My heart was nearly beating out of my chest. I just stood there, speechless as I clenched my fists.

"Honey, sweetie? Aren't you going to say something? Anything?" Christine prompted.

"While there's a minuscule possibility that Justin is the father of Abby's baby, there's no doubt in my mind whatsoever that he's the father of yours. Isn't that right?" I posited.

Christine had the good sense to look down at the floor before responding. "Nolan, you're probably right about that but does it really matter? All four of us love each other and have been best friends ever since we first met. We've been as intimate with each other as two couples could be. We'll be closer to each other now, even more than before because, from now on, we'll share and raise our children together."

1...1617181920...23