Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stanly answered, "Of course, Justin. Mrs. Pearson, after I leave, would you mind ending the call and hanging up after they have finished their conversation?" Hearing nothing, we assumed she had silently agreed.

Justin began, "Christine, Abby and I owe you and Nolan our deepest apologies. I got carried away with our friendship, and when Nolan declined to open up your marriage to us to swap partners, we abused your trust and drew you both involuntarily into what we'd hoped would become polyamorous. I sincerely regret everything we did along those lines. We don't want Garrett or Rita Anne to learn how they came into the world. That would be unfair for them to carry that burden. That's why we wanted to avoid as much public record spectacle involving them as possible. I realize I'm forever lost to them. They'll both be married adults with children of their own by the time I am released."

Justin continued, "But Abby will have a much shorter sentence. It is my hope and prayer that, once she has served her time, you might allow her to meet and see them on occasion, not as a close relative, you could say she is a family friend. I'm begging you on Abby's behalf, even though we don't deserve it, would you both consider allowing that to happen?"

Christine looked and me and slowly nodded, "Yes, Justin. I believe we can allow that as long as she is discrete and reveals nothing of this sordid tale."

"I swear it on my life!" Abby staunchly affirmed. "Not a solitary word, ever. Thank you for your undeserved generosity. It speaks graciously to the character you both possess. Justin, I love you forever. Nolan and Christine, I love you both also, forever. Thank you and goodbye for now." The call was then ended.

Upon reflection, I had always wanted to have my child live with me to raise as my own but never considered the possibility, knowing that Justin would never have permitted Abby to allow me full adoption except under extenuating circumstances. Once that happened, how could I not reciprocate? I know I had originally staunchly resisted the idea of raising Christine and Justin's baby. But even a stubborn ass like me can have a change of heart. Rita Anne, looking just like Christine helped a lot. So in the course of just a few days, we went from the idea of no children to suddenly having two. What a crazy world we live in.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Two weeks later, all legal arrangements were completed. Garrett Nolan Rierson and Rita Ann Rierson would be raised by two loving Rierson parents. The funds received from the Sinclair estate were set aside for their college education.

Eighteen months later, a new little boy was welcomed into the world, Garrett and Rita Anne's little brother, Spencer, who shared DNA with both Christine and Nolan.

Arlen, Brodie, and Eileen Walker were never heard from again, having vanished into the witness protection program after Arlen's testimony unseated the local syndicate boss.

End