Coercion of Bonita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took my hand and placed the circular end of the stethoscope between my fingers. He said, "don't get shy on me now, Pretty One," and placed my hand (oh, and the stethiscope) on his surely hard-earned right pectoral. The sight of his body was so mesmerizing. The feel of his naked flesh seemed to make the temperature in the room increase at least ten degrees. My trembling hand slid down his chest of its own accord, driven by curiosity and...

Stop! I thought to myself. I looked up to Doctor, who was gazing down at me, not smiling for once, but with a sensuous stare. The stare you see in the movies just before the hero kisses the girl. I also just began to notice the pressure his hands put on my knees, pressing them gently outward. We were half naked in his office and he was standing in between my legs and pushing them apart! I had to stop this!

"Your lungs sound excellent, Sir," I lied. I had no idea what his breathing even sounded like. Doctor's sexy body had me in a trance-like state.

I put away the sensuality inducing instrument called a stethoscope and tried to take control of the situation. "I wanna do something," I said, gently pushing the Doctor's solid body backward. If he hadn't yielded and taken a step back, I wouldn't have been able to move him. I was grateful. I then hopped off the exam table, ignoring the fact that my breasts were still on display (I had to play it casual.)

"It's your turn to sit on the table," I said with a smile. Surprisingly, he did as I said and took a seat on the examination table. Again, I was grateful. As I took steps toward the counter and cabinets, I couldn't help but feel the state of my panties. They were completely soused. Utterly soaked through in the middle. I was no longer able to block my own horniness out of my mind. I would no longer deny it's existence, but I would fight it.

I searched the drawer for the right tool to do the most non-sexual, innocuous examination I could imagine - reflexes. I found the little mallet and turned around to face the Doctor, smiling now that I had time to gain a little bit of my composure. But as I stepped toward him and looked down, I was met with another startling sight that would make this training session more tense - his massive, hard cock! It's outline was readily visible through his slacks, making an obscene, cylindrical imprint going down his pant leg. The thing went almost halfway down his thigh!

Trying to look at anything but Doctor's bulky swelling, I met his gaze. His face featured a knowing smirk, mine, a look of surprise and bewilderment. I wiped the stupid look off my face and dropped my eyes again, down past the throbbing meat print to Doctor's knee. I tapped it with the reflex hammer and got the reaction I was looking for. His leg twitched, but so did his thick, scary penis. I gasped.

"What's wrong, Bonita?" he asked.

I was sure he knew but I said it any way. "You..., your uhh... penis... It's... you have an erection."

"Of course my cock is hard, Gorgeous. I'm in a room with a pretty young girl. You have your sexy legs on display for me, your beautiful tits are in my face and we've been flirting and touching each other ever since we met. We have amazing sexual chemistry, Bonita. It would be crazy if my cock wasn't hard. I'm sure your pussy is wet for me too. It's only natural."

Doctor's boldness was startling and terrifying. What wouldn't he say!? But it was also stirring me up inside. His words reverberated in my body, in my nerves, titillating me to my core and making me quiver. I did my best to push those feeling back down, focusing on the task of checking his reflex. On the other knee this time. "N- no it's not," I lied feebly.

Doctor leaned back on his hands, smiling. He watched me as my trembling hands tapped his left knee with the reflex hammer again and again. I didn't know what else to do. My eyes kept shyly rising to steal glances at the Doctor's impressive manhood, still twitching every time I tapped him. Then, out of sheer, innocent fascination with cock, I began to stare right at it, watching it jump with each strike of the hammer. It was hypnotically mesmerizing. I began to nip at the corner of my lip, enthralled by Dr. Camerone's husky, healthy dick.

I blinked out of my fascinated stupor and met Doctor's eyes. "Uh, your reflexes..., seem, uh, fine," I said weakly, handing him the mallet.

"You did great, Bonita," he said, hopping off the exam table. "But let me show you another way to check your reflexes." He pat the padded table. "Sit." I obeyed, this time remembering to shut my legs. He set the little mallet on the counter. "A good physician doesn't always need his tools to do the job. What if there's an emergency on site and you don't have anything with you? You'll need to be able to use your hands." When he said it, he set his hands on my knees. My heart jumped. Doctor began to slowly separate my legs again. My heart raced.

As he spread me wide, I had to slide forward to the edge of the table, my skirt scrunching back up my thighs. He then stepped between my thighs. Again.

I started to feel the full extent of my vulnerability. I'm so comfortable being underdressed or undressed that I had to keep reminding myself of my situation. I was in a strange man's office. My top was still open. My skirt, which was really short to begin with, was hiked up almost to my hips. This doctor was touching me. And his shirt was nowhere to be found! There could be no denying that I was being molested. And to my supreme shame, I was having trouble hating it.

With the middle fingertip of his right hand, he traced a calm line from the inside of my right knee upward. I gasped when he got to the midpoint of my inner thigh. The ticklish touch caused my leg to twitch automatically, but Doctor didn't stop his steady climb up my thigh until he met my panties, nudging gently. I squeaked as my whole body spasmed, my knees rising and my back actually arching into him. All on their own.

"You see how your body reacts to me, Bonita," he said, now close to my ear since my body sprang to him. "Natural reflex," he whispered, his hand still up my skirt.

I'm not in control here. I am not in control of this situation and I am not in control of my own body. Doctor is! The thought struck fear in me. What will he make me do!? What will he do to me!? Those questions terrified me, but made me more curious and excited too. Not only did I need to resist him, I had to resist my own body and emotions too.

I forced myself to lean backwards away from Doctor, then pushed his hand from between my legs and quickly clapped them shut. "Dr. Camerone," I said as sternly as I could (which was not very stern at all), panting, heart hammering. "You are being really inappropriate. You keep touching me and saying weird things to me. I want you to stop it or I'm gonna leave." No! Just go! No ultimatum! Just run! My body didn't listen to my mind.

Doctor paused for a moment, looking confused and almost angry. It was the look you'd see on a man's face if you walked into his house and told him you owned the place and that he had to leave. It was the look of a man being denied what was rightfully his. But then his expression relaxed. "Of course. I'll proceed with the lesson as planned. No more unwanted attention. I promise."

I knew that didn't mean anything. I knew he would just do whatever he wanted. But a little, secret part of me wanted him to violate me some more. The other part of me I convinced to believe he'd stop his lewd behavior. In fact, I told myself that he had really done nothing wrong. What did he do really? He touched my chest, and my leg. That's just normal doctor stuff. Well..., he touched my coochie too..., but that was only a little bit and it was probably an accident. He only did normal medical exams on me. When I usually go to the doctor they touch me in all kinds of places. He's the adult here and I'm the student. I should trust him.

"Okay. We can continue. And... I'm sorry for yelling at you," I said.

He smiled. "It's okay, Bonita. You're not the first patient to yell at me, and you won't be the last."

I didn't want to interpret what that meant or confront how it made me feel. "So what's the next exam you're gonna teach me?" I asked.

"Well, as I have said, there are ways to do things without tools. For example, there is more than one way to check your pulse. The wrist for example..." He snatched at my wrist, finding my pulse. When he did, he put my finger on it so I could feel. As I felt my pulse, he moved on, placing two fingers on my neck. It was a little startling, but not uncomfortable. At least not physically. "...and the artery in the neck."

He then uncurled the rest of his fingers and wrapped them around my throat, just snug enough to cause me to panic. I tried to pull back and he squeezed tighter, not quite cutting off my air, but with enough strength to tell he easily could. He pulled me toward him face to face, and when I stopped resisting, he released the pressure but kept his hand secure around my throat.

"Sir..., y- you're choking me," I whispered, grabbing his wrist and pushing forward. His arm did not budge.

"Oh, of course not, Sweetheart. I would never do that. I'm just checking your pulse. I'm not hurting you am I?"

Something in his eyes told me the answer better be 'no.' I shook my head, giving a weak smile.

"You're comfortable?"

It sounded like it could have been a question, maybe, so I nodded. "Mhm."

"Do you like it, Bonita? Is it turning you on?" He said, smiling.

I was panicked. I was scared and vulnerable. But if I had to be honest with myself, I'd have to say that having the Doctor's strong, masculine hands around my throat was making me drench my poor panties. My skin was all hot and tingly, my breaths were beginning to pant again and it increased with each slight, pulsing squeeze of his hand. With every veiled threat to squeeze my throat and really hurt me, my body radiated with feminine sexual energy, enticing me to submit to his power. And every time I fought it off, it came back stronger.

"No," I moaned. "I'm a virgin." If a 'no' ever sounded like a 'yes' that was it. And divulging my virginity made me feel that much weaker, that much more vulnerable, and that much more horny. I nipped at the corner of my lip, subconsciously at first but then on purpose. I made a show of it, gazing into Doctor's dreamy eyes and holding his hand to my own throat by the wrist with both hands. I knew I was acting like a complete slut, but that was the effect of his hands on my throat.

"A virgin, huh? Such a precious little thing. Whoever claims your pussy for the first time is gonna be a very lucky man, Bonita."

My heart was racing. He was topless and gripping my throat, talking about taking my virginity. I knew I shouldn't have been flirting. I knew I should have held the line. But I was so wet and my skin was so hot and I felt so soft and flimsy in his firm grip. I was melting from the inside out! My mind didn't seem like my own. My thoughts seemed to be marinated in pure lust.

"Are you ready to learn what I wanna to teach you, Beautiful?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," I sighed, melting like pink cotton candy in a hot, wet mouth.

Doctor released his grip around my throat, grinning victoriously. I was quaking and breathing heavily. He knelt and I simply watched, captivated by his brash audacity. I was sure he could see up my skirt, but I just watched him. Doctor removed my shoes one by one. One step closer to naked, I feared. Then glanced up to me to give an explanation I couldn't even think clearly enough to ask for. "There is a really important artery in your feet. You can palpate this blood vessel and readily detect a pulse here."

Dr. Camerone didn't really palpate any blood vessel as much as massage my feet. It felt so good. His skilled hands swam over my soles and toes like melting silk. Just at the right points, he pressed firmly, making me feel relaxed and pampered. I leaned back on my hands, throwing my head back and enjoying Doctor's foot massage. I was being groped and I didn't mind one bit. He might have been staring straight at my sodden undies and it didn't matter to me. All I needed in that moment was his hands on my body.

"You have the sexiest little feet, Bonita," he told me.

"Thank you," I replied.

Doctor then stood, lifting my feet with him and turned them aside, causing me to spin on my butt until I was parallel on the exam table. "Lie back," he said.

My heart fluttered. This is it! I thought with trepidation. "Y- you're gonna do another exam on me right? I mean... you're not gonna touch me... like that... again are you?"

"I won't do anything you don't want me to. Okay, Pretty?" As he spoke, he soothed me by stroking the sole of my foot with his thumb.

"Good," I said, still sitting up. "Because I'm not that kind of girl."

He smiled at me. "Of course not. You're a virgin. I know you're a good, obedient little sweetie. Aren't you, Gorgeous?"

"Yes, sir" I said with younger girl's sass. "I am."

"Then lie back," he said. "And pull your skirt and your panties down for me."

I paused. In the few seconds I sat up staring at the handsome Doctor, a few thoughts crossed my mind, Yes, sir, being the first. But then I thought, Tell him no! And then, what will he do if I tell him no? Will he pull them down anyway? And so I said, "no. I don't wanna."

I tried to tell myself I said it because I didn't want whatever he had planned to happen, and that I didn't want him to see me naked. But the truth was much more shameful. The truth was that the thought of him snatching my skirt and panties away as I squirm helplessly filled me with an intoxicating fear and sent an excellent shiver up and down my spine.

"Are you afraid of me, Bonita?" he asked with what looked to be genuine concern.

I nodded silently.

He spoke to me softly, with a firm, reassuring voice. "You don't have to be afraid of me. I just want to be your teacher. I want to teach you things about your body and show you things you never knew before. Don't you want me to teach you about this lovely body God gave you?" As Doctor spoke, he moved closer to me and his hand caressed it's way up to my thigh.

I nodded again. Yes. Teach me.

"Well, sometimes, to learn new things, you have to do things you're not comfortable with. I know you're such a good girl, and you're scared that if you let a man see your precious pussy, you'll be a bad girl. But that's not true. Sometimes it's good to be shy and modest, but other times, you have to act like an adult. You know that. I mean, look at the way you're already dressed. You know that dressing like a slut doesn't make you one. And neither does letting your doctor see your pussy."

Doctor talking casually to me about my pussy was so intrusive. He was violating me with his slick tongue, only figuratively so far. The doctor looked me in my eyes. He must have sensed the fear and hesitant desire there. I wanted to say yes. I wanted to say no. For every reason. As I contemplated my options, a decision was made for me.

"I see that you're scared," Dr. Camerone said, placing his hand on my shoulder. He forced me to lie back with a firm push, holding me in that position. "It's okay to be scared. I'll just do it for you, okay. You wanna learn so bad but fear is holding you back from getting what you need. And I won't let it do that to you, Bonita. We can't let fear win."

As I lie flat on the table, the Doctor gently separated each side of my top, exposing the plump flesh of my full breasts in their bra and allowing him access to the zipper hidden in the folds of my pleated skirt. He reached in and unzipped it. I closed my eyes and tried to get control of my breathing, trying not to focus on the sensual rush surging through me. I was being undressed by a very perverted man. I knew I should have been disgusted and repulsed. But I wasn't. It was an embarrassing guilty pleasure.

I lifted my butt gently off the cushion, and Doctor slowly slid my skirt down just below my panties. "Good girl. And now I'm gonna pull down your pretty panties." I opened my eyes and watced him hook his fingers inside the waistband of my pink, polka-dot panties.

He met my eyes and gave an almost reassuring smirk as he began to slide my panties down. Then his gaze fell, and by reflex so did mine. I lifted up and he pulled my panties down. Embarrassed and blushing, I watched as the drenched gusset of my panties stuck to my sopping pussy, knowing Doctor was seeing the very evidence of his effect on me.

"Such a pretty pussy!" he sighed as he fully uncovered me, peeling my stubborn panties from my syrupy teenaged sex.

I hid my face behind my trembling hands, humiliated and ashamed that I was letting him do and say whatever he wanted to me. Previously, I prided myself on my chastity. Though I dressed sexy, I had myself convinced that it was a matter of freedom of expression and comfrotablility with my own body, that it had nothing at all to do with my latent lusts. I was a good girl. I was a virgin for goodness sake! But in Dr. Camerone's office, I was beginning to let myself down. I was so ashamed, but oh so horny.

"Thank you," I said. "I'm just a little embarrassed."

"Why?"

"Because I'm... my... it's... y'know..."

"Because I made you wet? That's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm a very sexy man and you're a very sexy girl. You should never be ashamed of your sexuality, Bonita. Your body was made for sex. You crave sex, you desire it, you need it. Your entire body is absolutely dripping with sex, not just your pussy."

His words didn't really soothe me as much as they set my already tingly body aflame. "Just... examine me please," I said through my hands, my voice thick with want. I tried to keep up my sweet, innocent girl's persona but something told me Doctor saw right through me.

"Of course," he said. When I felt Doctor's hand near my crotch, I gasped and stiffened, my sinsitive skin prickling. I slowly uncovered my face and craned my neck to look down my body. Doctor's fingers were pressing the space right next to my neat triangle of thick, black pubic hair. "This is the iliac artery," he said. "It's the most palpable pulse on your whole body. Here, feel." Doctor reached across my body, took my far hand and placed my index and middle fingers just inside the junction of my thigh and crotch, holding them there with his own hand. Incidentally, my other fingers fell between my legs, right on the slippery cleft of my heated, virgin sex.

"Do you feel it, Bonita?"

I felt it alright. I felt my body temperature rising still. I felt Doctor's stern hand pressing my fingers between my legs. I felt warm, slick fluid lining my sensitive slit. I felt a compulsion to somehow slide my finger up and down my waterfall and stimulate my puss without Doctor noticing. "Yes, I feel it," I responded, my voice soaked in lustfulness.

He smiled, then began to slowly move his hand that was on top of mine, bringing trickles of pleasure as my fingers just barely grazed my sensitive flesh. "Notice the difference in the intensity. The closer we are to your pussy, the thicker the artery is, and thus, the stronger the pulse." Dr. Camerone spread his first two fingers between mine so we could both feel my pulse. Then he slowly slid up and down my inner thigh, down a few inches and then back up to into crotch. The sweet feeling of just barely tickling my twat made me twitch slightly. I even let out a quiet moan of sexual relief, deep in my throat, hoping my Doctor didn't hear it.

And then, Doctor did something that alarmed me. His pinky and ring fingers slid between mine and slipped just inside my little slit. I had never been touched on my pussy by a man. It was absolutely electric! I managed to mostly keep control of my body. I only squirmed slightly, and the extent to which my back arched into his touch was almost imperceptible (at least in my mind), but my audible, high pitched squeal of a moan could not be helped, and so I turned it into words.