Coercion of Bonita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! I didn't lie! I am a virgin!" I pleaded with him. "I took my own cherry with my fingers."

"Oh, I see. Did you like playing with yourself, Bonita?"

"Yes!" I sighed breathlessly.

"Do you like how I'm touching you right now, Sweetheart? Do you like how I make you feel?"

"No, Sir!" I said, on pure instinct. Why did I say no!? I asked myself desperately, even as I kept running my lips. "You're a naughty man and you're taking advantage of me. You're not supposed to talk to me like this and you're not supposed to stick your fingers inside my pussy!" My plea of innocence in contrast with the lewd situation was a peculiar combination that titillated my mind in a way I had never experienced before.

I was stark naked (but for the sad, wet panties gathered at my feet), Doctor was finger fucking me as I held his hand and I had admitted to him that I liked masturbating myself. But I still played the good girl. In that moment I finally understood who I was and the game I had been playing. A game I had been playing the entire time.

If I was to name the game, it'd be called 'corrupt me.' The game was simple. I would be innocent and good and pure and modest, and the Doctor would find a way to corrupt every action I took. I used a tongue depressor to check his mouth - he used the same stick to gag me. I told him to weigh me - he found a way to get me naked. It was a game that my subconscious knew well, even if my conscious mind didn't.

And I realized I had been playing this game a long time. Or at least some version of it. I dressed like a total trollop and called myself a good girl. I smiled at all the boys when they ogled my cleavage. I flaunted my body in the most innocent way possible, citing body positivity as an excuse. But no. I was playing a game. A game called 'corrupt me.' And Dr. Camerone was the first one man enough to play it with me. And he definitely played to win.

"Oh, no, Beautiful One. I'm not fingering you in that way. I'm just doing a manual vaginal exam. Like I've said before, it's good to learn how to do things without the proper tools so that you can get familiar with the anatomy. And I'm simply asking about your sex life because I wanna make sure your sexual health is up to par." He slipped his finger out of my slimy wet twat and licked his finger clean as he stood straight. "The taste of your pussy can be a great indicator of its overall purity," Doctor offered when I stared at him.

"And... um..., how am I doing... down there?" I asked as innocently as I could, even though my blood was rushing and my pussy was pulsing with wanton need.

He smiled at me. "You have the sweetest little pussy, Angel. You wanna taste?"

I had tasted my own pussy before, but only off my own hands. I wanted to taste it off Doctor's. And so, I nodded slowly. "Mhm."

Doctor reached down and slipped two fingers through my coochie, soaking them thoroughly, then inserted them in between my lips. I sucked his two fingers as he pressed them down into my slithering tongue, humming all the while. He stroked my wet mouth back and forth a few times and I obediently enjoyed it. His fingers made a slick suction noise with my lips as he pulled them away. "Tasty?" he asked.

"Tasty," I replied. "So I guess that means I'm healthy, right, Doctor?"

"Absolutely. Now..., shall we continue our exam?"

I nodded. "Can I... have my clothes now?" I asked, standing there nude but covering my breasts by squeezing them to myself with my arm and leaving my soggy panties around my ankles but putting a modest hand over my cunt. I had only asked to hear him deny me, forcing me to remain naked.

"Not yet, Bonita," he said. "We still may need to do other exams that require me to see and touch you. I wouldn't want you to dress just to have me undress you again. I know that you're very comfortable with your body, Bonita, so I'm sure you'll be okay. But, you can pull your panties back up. Those are easy enough to get out of the way if we need to."

I nodded, "yes, Sir," and began to pull my panties up my legs with one hand, still modestly covering my boobs. When the cool, wet cotton touched my hot flesh it felt slightly uncomfortable. So I exaggerated that discomfort and gave an audible gasp. "Ah! They're so cold," I said, pulling them down a little and separating my legs to keep them aligned at mid thigh. "Can I please just keep my panties right here for now, Doctor?"

He smiled. "Of course you can, Beautiful. So, now what would you like to do?"

I tried to think of something fairly innocent that would also give me power over him, just to see how he'd corrupt it and take back control of me. "Well, I never got to measure you..."

"Okay," he said and handed me the measuring tape.

I wrapped the tape around his bare chest, carefully stealing gentle caresses of his hard upper body. I read off the result, "forty-six inches," and went down to his waistline.

As I started to tighten the tape, Doctor said, "wait, can't measure around my waist with these on." And he began to undo his belt. He put it on the counter and set his hands to work on the button and zipper of his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear, so when the pants dropped to the floor, his aggressively large cock sprang forward, and I genuinely gasped aloud. The large stalk of utter manliness was superfluously intimidating, emanating with hypnotically magnetic power. Even after my realization, I was considerably afraid of it, but still couldn't avert my eyes if I wanted to.

I slowly wrapped the measuring band tight around Doctor's waist, this time, careful not to touch any extra skin. I was so intimidated and yet, so aroused. All I could do was stare at the stake of meat as I tried to focus on the task at hand. "Uh, thirty- uh... no... it's thirty-six inches," I stammered, completely flushed.

"It's okay, Bonita," Doctor said, apparently sensing my astonishment. "It's just my cock. I know you don't have much experience with cock since you're a virgin and all, but you need to get used to seeing men's dicks. I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of them in your life."

"D-do all boys'... um... thingy look like that?" I asked shyly.

Doctor scoffed. "Boys? I'm a man, not a boy. And no, Bonita, boys' cocks don't look like mine. They have little peckers or... thingies" he mocked. "What I have is a grown man's fuck rod."

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry. It's just so... so big." I was dumbfounded. The angry pole of flesh strained forward with veiny effort, aiming directly at me. I did this. I made Doctor's massive fuck meat hard!

"It is big. But, y'know, I wouldn't mind knowing exactly how big. Why don't you measure it for me, Sweetheart."

"Measure it!?" I asked, finally looking up from Doctor's cock to his face.

"Yes," he said. "Measure it. Sometimes men will want to know how large they are, and they'll come to the doctor to get an official, precise measurement. And you'll be the one lucky enough to measure their dicks."

"O- okay," I said and tentatively stretched the tape out, hovering over the top of his manhood.

"No, Bonita," he chuckled. "Not like that. You can't be afraid to touch it." He jerked my hand toward himself, placing it on his massive penis. It was scorching hot and it pulsed when I touched it. "There. See. It's okay to feel it. I'm your patient and I don't mind. In fact, it wouldn't be wrong for you to stroke it a little bit. Y'know, just to make sure it's at its fullest potential when you measure it. And it's important that you get used to handling big cock."

I slowly began caressing Doctor's prominent cock. I was still astonished by the sheer size; its girth and length. It felt hot in my hand, not just warm, hot. Like a cup of fresh coffee. "Wow," I whispered as I inspected my first cock, caressing softly underneath it with my palm, wrapping my relatively tiny hand around the shaft, and stroking shyly. I could feel Doctor's iron bar twitch and pulse with power as I explored every inch. It seemed to grow a little more as I played with it, which didn't even seem possible.

As I satisfied my fascination, my intimidation rose in me again. How could this even fit inside my little virgin hole? It would tear me apart! This game was beginning to scare me again. Maybe I should stop this. Maybe I am just a good little virgin. Maybe I'm not cut out for handling big cock.

As my fear lead to doubt and worry, I stopped stroking Doctor, stretched out the measuring tape and pressed it on top of his huge cock. "No, no, Pretty One. You need to be a little closer," he said as he took my arm and pulled me down. "I want there to be as small a margin of error as possible." I kept my legs parted to keep my panties in an almost, decent position stretched across the middle of my thighs as Doctor brought me to my knees.

Then I was face to face with Doctor's engorged flesh, his dark pinkish head just below eye level. It looked even larger up close and slightly veiny, but the skin was taut and smooth. It was a beautiful monstrosity, thick and terrible but warm and comforting too. Even the smell was intoxicating - a mix of manly sweat and what I now know was the scent of precum. I didn't know the scent at the time but I did know it made my girlhood ache in want as I curiously inhaled it.

With the tape stretched tight from his shaven pelvis to his slightly glossy tip, I read off his length. "Eight and about three quarters inches long."

"And the girth, Babydoll?"

I swallowed hard. "Ummm," I said as I wrapped the tape around his thickness. "Five and a half inches," I said, looking up into Doctor's eyes for approval.

Doctor smiled down at me with benevolence. He began to stroke my cheek with a tender, soothing hand. As Doctor pet me, I slowly sank down further until my lips were level with his appetizing cock. His fingers strayed back into my thick curls and assumed a semi-tight grip. The sudden show of force scared me but predictably made my pussy drool. He then began to force me forward, and right then, my faux good girl instincts kicked in.

I resisted, but only to feel the exhilaration of being forced to suck my first cock. "Doctor?!" I said, looking up at him with my doe eyes full of innocence, only managing to slow myself just a little. "You're trying to be naughty again. I- I- I unnnhh-" and then my open mouth was full of thick, meaty cock.

"Good girl," he praised as I took him inside my mouth - or rather, as he forced his way into my mouth.

Doctor's feverish dick head slid slick across my wet tongue. I briefly enjoyed the texture as it pushed forward, deeper into my wide mouth, back towards my throat. I widened my jaw, trying not to scrape his thick meat with my teeth even as I gazed up at him.

Doctor began to fuck my mouth, thrusting back and forth. He pulled me in and held me still. His cockhead plummeted down just into my throat and I couldn't breath. My wide eyes welled with water as I looked up at him, never breaking our gaze. He held me there, breathless, choking me with his massive manhood. A tear overflowed and ran down my cheek as I pleaded with my watery eyes. Please stop choking me with your huge godcock.

I gagged on Doctor's member until he pulled himself out of my throat and I produced fresh saliva. High and cute moans escaped me as he started stroking my mouth again. I made a girly, whiny noise with each oscillation, the noises of an innocent girl having her mouth violated by a powerful man.

Doctor snatched me back by my hair and his helm popped from between my lips. My chin was covered in drool and my puffy cheeks featured two rivers of wet tears. "Please, Doctor. Please-" My plea was cut short as he pulled me back onto his staff. I opened up for him. The head burrowed into the back of my throat and then out again, making a quick, wet suck. More salivation dripped down my lips and chin, down to my naked neck and oily breasts.

At this point, I knew there was nothing I could do to stop Doctor from doing whatever he wanted. His mind was made up and I was grateful. I could be the sweet, innocent girl I always was, and he would still use me like a little trollop. "Stop it!" I whined. "No-" I opened wide again as he jerked me forcefully onto his pole again. I savored the taste and the texture of his cock and relished the intensity of his will and the weakness of my own resistance, humming in blissful reluctance.

"You told me you would obey me, Bonita," he said casually with his dick partway down my throat. "A good girl is always obedient to the men in her life. Are you my good girl or not?"

With my big eyes fixed on his and his cock lodged in my throat, I nodded. A rush of humiliation, degradation and lust flourished inside me and I let out a deep moan. "That's it, Pretty Eyes. Give in to it. Just like that," he said as I began to bob my head all on my own.

I 'tried' to push him away and pull his cock out of my mouth, but he slapped my hands way from his hips. "Just use your mouth, Sweetheart. Put your hands in your lap."

"Mmmm," I hummed sensually and put my hands where they belonged. I took Doctor's cock as deep as I could in my throat (which was not very deep, me being a virgin and all) and held my little pink panties in my fists. I wanted to please him. I wanted to suck him off. But I wanted him to be the one to make me.

Doctor fucked my mouth for a while, beginning to grunt and moan lowly as I sealed my lips around him and allowed my tongue to slither all over his penis. "Oh, God, Bonita! You're so good at this. And you look so adorable trying to gobble my cock. Fuck!" he said as he began to thrust harder at the back of my throat. "Fuck!" he repeated almost angrily after a dozen more mouth strokes. And then my mouth began to fill with a cool, viscous liquid. Doctor was cumming in my mouth!

"Oh, yeah," he exclaimed as he popped his spurting rod from my lips. He gripped my hair with one hand and stroked himself with the other, ejaculating onto my face. Cum tainted my tongue and dripped from my lips as I gasped for breath. Cum spritzed my face and ran down my chin as Doctor's monstrous cock spat stream after milky stream of semen all over my nose, my closed eye lids, in my mouth and even in my hair.

Once he finished cumming all over me, Doctor started wiping himself off my cheeks with his thumb, smirking lightly. I thought he was going to wipe it away, but insted he simply squeegee'd it into my panting mouth. I gave a reluctant whimper, a squirm and a grimace as I slurped Doctor's sperm sample off his finger. And then I swallowed.

"Bonita, Bonita," he sighed with a graceful smile, surveying my painted face. "Beautiful little suck angel."

"You weren't supposed to do that," I pouted, eyes up, knees on the floor, pink panties stretched across my thighs.

"I know, Bonita, but you were impossible to resist. Standing there on your knees, naked in front of me. You have to know the effect you have on men. And I think you do know, Pretty Liar. If you didn't want me to have sex with your mouth, you wouldn't have put yourself in this position."

"I'm sorry," I said, lowering my head and catching a glimpse of the mess Doctor made on me. My tits were slick with oil and ran with spit and cum. "I- I guess I was kind of asking for it. But I didn't mean to!"

As I spoke, he stepped away and began reaching for his pants. My heart sank. He was finished with me. Now that he had cum, he was going to get dressed and kick me out of his office. But I was still boiling hot with lust! My nipples ached and my pussy was a sad, soppy puddle, my pinkness throbbing in heat. My body still tinged all over. And by the looks of it, Doctor's cock was still thirsty - a virile slab of manliness and power, still hard after cumming so much.

I didn't want things to end, but I couldn't just ask for sex. The good girl in me wouldn't allow it.

At once, I knew exactly what I needed. I didn't just want to have sex with him either. That wouldn't be enough for me. I wanted him to take me and use me, just like he did my mouth. I wanted to keep building flimsy roadblocks and have every one of them broken apart. I wanted him to take advantage of me and deflower me and defile me and fuck me and make me his toy. I knew I was a sinful, shameful whore for it, but I wanted Doctor to rape me! I desired it in the deepest, truest parts of me.

"Wait," I said with a tiny voice, pulling up my panties, standing upright and gently touching Doctor's rippled tricep. "Don't you have more to teach me? About my body?"

Doctor looked at me strangely, as if he wasn't sure of what I wanted.

I gazed sincerely at Dr. Camerone. "I'm sorry I yelled at you for sticking your dick in my mouth," I said. "I didn't mean it. I was just scared. But now I know you were just teaching me. And I'm really grateful that I get to learn from the best. So, can you please keep teaching me? I'll do whatever you want."

Doctor's astounded stare slowly curled up into wicked a smile. He dropped his pants back on the floor and turned fully towards me, laying his hands on my naked hips. "Oh, you're such a precious little gift, Bonita. Simply beautiful, inside and out, just like your name says." And then he kissed me. On my lips. Softly at first.

I shyly accepted him and kissed back. I was jittery nervous amd tentative, having never kissed before. Well, I had kissed my big sister, and my mom, and Elin, but I had never kissed a man. The kiss started innocent (or as close a kiss can get to innocent when you can still taste cum.) And then Doctor's mouth became increasingly hungry, suckling my plump lips fervently. He slurpped my bottom lip in and sucked hard on it. I quivered. He came back in, forcing his tongue inside my mouth, just like he had done his cock. His slick tongue probed mine until all traces of his tasty cum had dissolved from my mouth. He moaned as he licked sloppily around my lips, cheeks and chin.

"What was that for?" I asked breathlessly after Doctor finished kissing and licking me up.

"Because you're so sweet," he sighed. "I just couldn't help but have a taste."

I smiled prettily, "thank you," and then modestly covered my breasts, blushing.

"So, what would you like to learn next, Pretty?"

"Ummmm," I hummed, trying to think of the most innocent procedure Doctor could corrupt. Now that we both knew the game we were playing, I didn't want to make it easy for him. "Take my temperature," I said. There was something sexy about having Doctor put things in my mouth, and it was tame enough to seem somewhat innocuous.

"Of course," Doctor said, thinking. "But you know what? I'm not sure if an oral thermometer will work. I mean, you've been sucking my cock, which is bound to increase the temperature. And then, I tasted semen on your tongue too, and that could throw off a reading as well. Besides, it's not very difficult to take temp. You just place the thermometer here, right under the tongue." As he said it, without warning, Doctor slid his index finger into my mouth and underneath my tongue. "Just like that."

"Sho, waddoo you suggesth?" I mumbled around his finger.

"A rectal thermometer. It's really the most accurate way to take temp." And with that, he took his finger out of my mouth and sucked my saliva off. He then turned to his cabinet and produced another instrument of molestation, an anal thermometer.

He stepped toward me. "Panties," he said, holding out his hand, then licked the long tip of the digital thermometer.

"Yes sir," I said, then took my pink panties off and put them in his palm.

Doctor pat the exam table. "Up. On your knees."

I climbed up on the table, arched my back, spread my knees far apart and looked back at him. "Like this?"