Coercion of Bonita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfection," he sighed.

"I don't know, Doctor. This position seems really lewd. Are you sure you're not taking advantage of me?"

"Of course not, Beauty," he said, setting the tool beneath me, between my open legs on the table and placing his hands on my round ass cheeks. He squeezed my ass, one hand bare on my skin, the other holding my wet panties. "You're just a naughty girl who can't think of anything but sex. You're a natural slut, Bonita. And you have a very filthy mind, so every situation is lewd for you."

"No," I pouted. "I'm no slut. I'm a good girl!" Even as I spoke he spread me open from behind.

"Well, Bonita, it's okay that you're a slut. Sluts are good girls too. They're always smiling and being super sweet to everyone, especially all the boys. And when a man tells them what to do, they always obey, even when they don't want to. Sluts are the best kind of girls. And you are the prettiest slut I have ever tasted."

"Aww, thank you Dr. Camerone," I gushed. Doctor then spat in between my ass cheeks. "Ah!" I gasped.

"We need lubrication, Bonita," he explained. "We need lots of lubrication." And then his tongue was there, on my most private hole, wetting me with every slick stroke.

"Oh, God," he gasped after a few licks. I hummed low in my throat. Doctor licked me again, tongue drenched in saliva, then jabbed my hole with his tongue, lubricating my small, wrinkled ring. I couldn't believe the amazing feelings.

"Such a cute, dark little asshole," he said and slid a little bit of finger in my wet sphincter along with the tip of the thermometer. I moaned.

"And so tight!" He forced his finger a bit deeper. I yelped and arched. He slid inside my ass deeper still.

"Oww," I whimpered and shuddered, feeling a perverted blend of pain and bliss. I was tempted to touch myself between the legs. But that would be naughty. "That's- ohh, that's not just the thermometer! That's your finger too. Doctor, you promised you wouldn't be dirty!"

"I'm just loosening your asshole a bit, Darling," he said, finger still probing my butt. "You're so tight. I don't want it to slide out or anything. Does it feel good, Bonita?"

I turned my head to look back at Doctor, who was slowly fingering my asshole. "No. It's naughty," I groaned, feeling tortured by how slowly he fingered me. But a good girl would never beg her Doctor to finger her asshole faster, no matter how bad she wanted him to.

"Well, I'll just keep sliding in and out your tight little hole until my thermometer feels nice and comfortable inside." And so he spent the next minute or so lovingly fingering my stingy asshole. The pain of stretching felt so invasive and freaky and perverted. And once the hurt subsided, all that was left was pleasure.

I never would have guessed that the first non-masturbatory orgasm I received would have come without having my pussy as much as tickled. But it did. Doctor prodded my anal hole, out, in, twist inward, twist outward, side to side, around the rim, deeper, repeat. I moaned and whimpered and melted, arching my back and shivering. And I came. Streams of warm bliss poured through my soul as Doctor poked me from behind.

The mini orgasm really only whet my already insufferable appetite. I wanted to scream and beg him to fuck me with his egregiously large cock! I desperately needed that monster inside my coochie, stretching me and claiming me and taking my fragile innocence. And for that, there would need to be innocence to take. So I couldn't beg. He would have to take me.

"Oh look how badly you want it," Doctor said, reading my mind. "Your little cunt is creaming for it." He slid his thick cockhead between my searing pussylips, causing me to moan loudly and uncontrollably.

"Doctor! No! What are you doing!?" I exclaimed, reaching in between my legs and trying to stop Doctor's god cock from entering my scared pussy. Predictably, he persisted and pressed himself against my nervy quim, splitting my labia with the shaft of his tall tower. I couldn't quiet my moanings as Doctor forcefully parted me and slipped the top of his shaft back and forth through my pristine pussy.

"Don't be a fucking cock tease!" he said, a bit angrily. It scared me to see something other than his charming version of coercion. But I liked being scared by the sexy, forceful nature of this powerful man. I wanted to coax out more aggression and I knew just how: with more sass and impudence.

"No!" I said and jerked away, crawling forward on my knees, back still arched, covering my breasts, twisting at the waist and pouting at Doctor, thermometer still in my asshole. "You can't put it in my pussy!" I whined, with a look on my face that said, please prove me wrong. Take me. Fuck me. Use me. Own me.

Doctor furrowed his brow. "Who the fuck..!" he growled and quickly snatched me backwards off the table by my hips, causing my ass to slap against his pelvis, "do you think you're talking to!?" I yelped in excitement, partly giggling. My elbows were on the exam table and my legs were floating in the air, spread beside Doctor's hips. His cock was just underneath me, flat against my bushy patch of pubic hair.

"You!" I said, pouting and teasing and failing to keep myself from giggling. "You're a naughty man!"

"Not half as naughty as you are, little brat," he said, and gave my ass a firm swat. I squirmed and whined and bit my lip. I tried to scurry away and her dragged me right back into him with surprising ease. And then spanked my ass again.

"Fff-fuck!" I sighed. "Fuck... fuck you." I dared to let the words slip past my lips, and just when I did Doctor was yanking my hair back, causing my neck to carne.

"Such a filthy fucking mouth all of a sudden," he taunted, then kissed my dirty lips hard before stuffing my mouth full of my own panties. "I don't wanna hear another goddamn word out of this pretty, slut mouth of yours!" Then he spanked my bottom again, harder. I let out a loud, barely muffled yelp. Doctor laid hands on my ass again and again, with loud, stinging whacks. It hurt, of course, but my confused sex just craved him more and more, taking me to heights of horniness I never thought possible. My cheeks were flushed and streaming with tears, but I wasn't sure if it was due to pain or the frustration of not having Doctor's wicked cock inside me.

I couldn't speak due to the panties stuffed down my mouth (and Doctor's strict dissalowance), but I could no longer keep myself from begging for it. My mouth being useless, I did so with my body, sliding backwards and pressing my pussy to Doctor's bare pelvis. I groaned as my pussylips grazed his hot skin and as the flat of his thick, girl-ruining, innocence-stealing weapon strummed my sensitive clit.

Fuck, that feels good, my soul wept as I shuddered. I mived backwards and downwards until I stood on the floor, legs spread apart. I pushed back a little more, with my hands on the edge of the exam table, then bent at the waist, standing on the tips of my toes.

"There she is. There's that good girl I've been getting to know. You're so sweet when you submit to me like that. And you know what good, sweet young girls get, Beautiful? They get anything they want." Doctor slid his cock backwards, being sure to rub it against my achy clitoris, giving me mini tremors. "And everything they need." He teased my oozing cunt with his head. "They get their hungry pussies filled." And then he plunged his manhood deep into the very heart of my femininity.

When I first saw Doctor's cock, I thought it was too large. I was afraid of it. Afraid it was too big for my little cunny. I thought it would stretch me and hurt me and make me cry. And now that Doctor was inside me, firmly forcing his way into the depths of my delicate folds, my fears were confirmed and exceeded. And so was my excitement and lust.

As Doctor thrust deeper into me with his shaft of seemingly infinite length, I felt my virgin pussy stretch to accommodate the girth. I whimpered and moaned, in awe as much as passion. And the tremors returned, along with a torrent of warm, electric pleasure that pulsed from my greedy pussy out to the very tips of my toes and fingers in waves throughout my entire body. I had cum twice now by complete surprise; the first by a single finger in my ass hole, the second by Doctor's dangerous cock filling my formerly virgin pussy to capacity.

Doctor let out a groaning sigh as he buried himself inside me, his hips finally meeting my ass, shoving the thermometer deeper into my anus past the part where it begins to widen. Luckily, he had loosened me with his finger earlier and it didn't hurt. In fact, I liked having both holes occupied.

Doctor began to slowly stroke me. I was a whining mess, just drinking impossibly high levels of wanton pleasure into my body as I orgasmed, my happy mouth stuffed with panties, my happy asshole stuffed with a thermometer, my happy pussy stuffed with mean cock.

The initial high of my orgasm began to subside and some semblance of a human mind was returned to me. Doctor had sped up his strokes considerably, fucking me harder now that he had conditioned my tight young pussy. I moaned out my pleasure as I enjoyed delicious, yet tolerable, waves of sexual satisfaction. The pain had all but subsided and all that was left was felicity. Doctor fucked me harder and harder until his hips and my full ass cheeks made loud slapping noises at every impact and my heavy breasts flopped wildly in front of me. I began to push back into him and meet every one of his strong thrusts, even though it did hurt a little.

As I was enjoying the yumminess of being fucked ragged and building toward another mind melting orgasm, Doctor stopped abruptly and slid his hearty cock out of my abused quim. Before I could shoot a begging stare back at him, I was lifted, upended and dumped unceremoniously onto the examination table. I automatically spread my knees high and Doctor stepped in between.

"I wanna see those pretty eyes," he growled, peering down at me. "And these big fucking tits!" Dr. Camerone forcefully palmed one of my breasts as he slid himself back inside my longing river of desire. With his other hand, he gently stroked my cheek, looking deeply into my intimidated eyes as he fucked me hard. He squeezed my breast hard, pinching my nipple even as he softly caressed my plump lips with the other thumb. Even with my little pink panties in my mouth, I was able to kiss Doctor's gentle thumb. Right before he slipped it inside my mouth and made me suck on it.

I shut my eyes and relished my defilement, suckling a perverted Doctor's thumb while taking his otherworldly cock in my cunt and harboring his medical instrument deep in my ass. After a minute of powerful, godly strokes, I was easily brought back to the shore of yet another powerful orgasm. I stopped myself before taking that leap into utter euphoria and opened my eyes. I peered into Doctor's eyes with my most innocent, pouty stare, nipping at the corner of my lip. I wanted him to cum too, to spill his see deep inside my womb. So I used my doe eyes and my girlishness to coax out his second orgasm, imagining his creamy cum coating my plush pinkness. Please cum inside me. Please cum inside me!

"Oh, God, Babygirl," Doctor sighed. "You're such a fucking tease." He then removed my panties from my mouth, set them aside, and kissed me, or rather, he licked my mouth and I slurped up his tongue. He snuck a hand between us and all I felt was his finger fiddling with my clit. And I lost it. He pushed me into the pool instead of diving in with me. Another torrid orgasm was rampaging through my young body, causing my nerves to sparkle inside me. I tried to keep myself from cumming, but it was too late. The hand I purposed to stop his torturous clit flicking actually joined him in the self-indulgent exercise. I completely let go and came wildly on Doctor's cock, squirming and moaning freely as he fucked, fondled and kissed me.

The room was full of the smell of sex. His masculine musk, my feminine scent, and sweat. That was the first thing I noticed when I came back down to reality from a third, equally powerful orgasm. Doctor's relentless cock still penetrated me as he brought my feet together before him. He began to kiss and lick my toes as he stroked me, my legs being together causing my hole to clamp around his driving cock.

My fingers continually circled my clit and Doctor fucked me until I was all moans and twitches. A steady current of loveliness flowed through my being, accented with pretty little shocks of pleasure. I hummed deep as Doctor turned my legs aside, then started to pull his thermometer out of my butt as I laid on my side, twisting to look up at him.

"You want it in your ass now, Pretty One?" Doctor asked as he slid his godcock out of my creamy sheath. Before I could answer he was squeezing my ass cheek, exposing the black little twist of a hole in between as he angled his head towards it. His cock was much thicker than his finger and the thermometer had been. How would he be able to fit inside my tiny hole?

"Oh, nhh-" I gasped as Doctor began to push his head through my small ring. "Mmmmn, no," I cried, even as my middle finger circled my clit with renewed vigor. "My hole is too mmmn, too little!" His dick head pressed hard against my poor pucker, making me wince as it stubbornly resisted stretching for him.

Doctor then stopped, coated his finger with saliva and slipped it inside my asshole. "Well, we'll just have to loosen you up, Beautiful," he said as he fingered me. "I can make your pretty little anal bud stretch for me. Just like your cunt did." He then removed the one finger and put it in his mouth along with a second, then returned both to my rectum.

"Oh god," I whined as Doctor's two fingers sank into me. "You're stretching my booty hole. It feels soooo good!" Again, he twisted and turned them, pushed them in and pulled them out again, all to my shameful enjoyment. My busy fingers tormented my bruised pussy and swollen clit as I whimpered and cooed.

And then his fingers were gone, replaced with his massive cock, pressing into my naughtiest hole with more success. I felt his fat glans stretch my rimhole and hide inside as his shaft steadily pushed in behind. I gnawed on the corner of my lower lip as I watched Doctor slowly and sensually sodomize me.

I had never felt so sexy, so desired, and so filthy at the same time. I knew there was no way back once I felt the delicious bliss of sexual deviance. The innocent girl was dead and a devoted slut was born. Being used and fucked just felt too damn good! "Ohhhh, yes, take it, take me!" I panted as Doctor stroked my anal hole back and forth.

"Good girl," he growled through gritted teeth as he plunged deep into my tight peephole. "Good! Fucking! Girl!" he praised, grunting out each word with a powerful thrust. He then reached between my legs and touched my pussy from behind, joining his finger to mine inside.

"Yes! Yes! I'm a good girl. I'm yours. Fuck me! Fuck me!" I cried as I took Doctor's other hand and pulled them to my lips to suckle his fingers - the same fingers that he had used to loosen my little keyhole. I was a depraved slut, being discovered and claimed by the sexiest, most perverted, most forceful man I had ever met. I pulled on his arm and tried to swallow his fingers even as I pushed my ass back into each of his cock's mighty thrusts.

With Doctor's divine manhood impaling my narrow-but-eager rectum, his sticky fingers pressing into my tongue and throat, the fingers of his other hand joining mine inside my weak, wet pussy, how could I dam the wave of orgasmic vibrations that boiled inside me? My passion again brimmed over with lust as Doctor pillaged my body for every sinful drop wanton pleasure it was worth. Tears welled in my eyes due to the height of ecstasy I had achieved upon my fourth and most delicious cum. Or maybe it was Doctor's four fingers halfway down my throat, choking me until I cried. Either way, I relished my wicked and violent deflowering.

As my eyes rolled back in utter enjoyment, Doctor yanked me off the exam table in a swift and easy motion, bringing me onto his lap as he sat down on his short stool, still penetraring me with his everlasting cock. "Bounce," he commanded, his four fingers still in my mouth, his other hand starting to urgently massage my oversensitive clitoris. I began to writhe and bounce almost uncontrollably, still mid-cum.

Doctor moaned and grunted aggressively in my ear as I bound hysterically up and down upon his stalk of thick, hard manliness. He removed his hands from my mouth and clit then wrapped them around me, one around my upper body, across my full breasts, and the other around my waist, both squeezing me tightly to him with suffocating strength. "Errhgg, mmmm, ergh, mmmph," he growled like an animal when I felt his cock begin to twitch and surge as it fucked into me. I felt my hole get really slick as I milked Doctor's magnificent monolith.

He was cumming in me. And though I would have preferred that he cum in my pussy and impregnate me, I was grateful for more his glorious seed, even in my worthless little asshole. I wobbled on his cock, waving my hips back and forth just like I did when I danced. He seemed to cum forever, his aggresive groans receeding to contented sighs and then just heavy pants as I exhausted myself on his still rigid member. He held me, caressing my body as we sat naked, him still inside my most forbidden hole and breathing softly into my ear as we caught our breath.

As we started to get dressed in silence, I could still feel my body glowing from four immaculate orgasms. I could still feel the wetness of his semen between my ass cheeks and up inside my hole when I slipped on my skirt and when I donned my top. My skin was clamy with sweat and cum, though I did my best to wipe clean. My pussy felt bruised and used, and sated as did my sore booty hole.

There was a stillness in the air, a question that stuck in my mind that stank of fear, shame and jealousy. I didn't want to ask the question. I didn't want to hear the answer because I already knew the truth. So instead, I said something different.

"Doctor Camerone?" I said in a small voice, reminiscent of the innocent girl I once pretended to be.

"Yes, Beautiful?" he said, making me smirk a little. It still felt good to know he thought I was pretty, even though I felt like a dirty little sex toy.

We stood clothed and I looked in his eyes. "Promise me you won't do this to any other girls... Promise me you'll only do it to me." He paused, sighed, and then smirked. "Please," I whispered, pleading. "Please, just tell me I'm your only one."

He smiled and told me the lie he understood I needed to hear. "Of course, Bonita. You're my only one. No one could ever take the place of my sweet little Bonita." And then he kissed my lips and I smiled wide.

As Doctor led me out of his office, he reminded me of the reason I came to him in the first place. "You've learned a lot today. And I've learned a lot about you too, Bonita. So I'd be delighted to write you a very glowing letter of recommendation."

"Oh, thank you, Doctor. I'll come by tomorrow after school to pick it up," I said cheerfully.

"Well, it probably won't be finished by then."

"I'll just come by and check on your progress then. And that way, you can get to know me even better and teach me even more. Is... is that okay?"

"That sounds perfect, Bonita. Perfect."

End

Okay, that was a lot longer than I thought it would be. Had too many ideas. Toward the middle, I had to perform literary sleight of hand to make it all fit together but I think I did okay. Tell me what you think.