All Comments on 'Coffee'

by Recidiva

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Great Story

With a beautiful humorous twist at the end. Thank You. Ronnie W.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Very very good

A cut far above most of the stories here.

Very well written. A lovely seduction with a deep exposition of the characters.

I especially liked how I was never sure of the main characters attentions until the very end of the story. The uncertainty added much tension to the story.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Definitely, a cut above

Okay, there goes my morning. I have to read your others now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Seductive

amazing tale of seduction. seems so sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding

Truly Outstanding. Keep writing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

*kisses fingers and tosses the kiss at the monitor* Superb, wonderfully writen. Very well done, and I must say, lovely imagry. You can see every action, and hear every sound, feel and imagine the emotions. Very well writen, hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb

Ditto all the previous comments! Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please tell us there's going to be more

This is a wonderful story. I really would like to see another chapter or two or three to it. I love the way you built everything up.

espeterohespeterohover 18 years ago
very nice

may I offer you some coffee. nice erotic touch you have there

Honey123Honey123over 18 years ago
Sweet story

What a lovely story! Can't wait to read more of your works!

~Honey

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaover 18 years ago
love those words

"Because I need to put it back together with parts of me in it." is the sexiest line I've read in quite a while!

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 18 years ago
Fabulous

I want you to write more and more and then some more.

BrassMonkeyBrassMonkeyover 18 years ago
I want them all

"All your expressions."

Great stuff! I want them all... all of your stories. The dialog is so smooth, I really need to be taking notes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

You never know what you're going to find at a coffee house. A good brew, good conversation and sometimes a lot more. I do like your romances.

Boyd

alisonwunderlndalisonwunderlndalmost 18 years ago
loved it

Very well written.Not just sexy as hell,but a great story to boot.would love to see what happens with these two.I like the TRUST issue in it too.

bobsgirlbobsgirlalmost 18 years ago
First one of yours I've read

But it sure won't be the last. Very romantic, and it ends up being very sexy and sweet at the same time. Makes me want to hang out at Starbuck's, and I'm not even a coffee drinker. Brava! Bravissima!

phillyinjunphillyinjunalmost 18 years ago
Very well done

This is the second one I have read of yours. I must say you are very versatile. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
lovely

I have read most of your stories and they are wonderful. The dialogue is witty and some events that happen are just too cute! It makes me think if i was in the heroine's position what would i do? I would probably tell the male character to fuck off because he is arrogant, but in a cute and good way. It is nice that the characters are actually in their character and don't change while they are having sex. wonderful stories.

CathleenCathleenalmost 18 years ago
Sweet sigh and wanting more...

Recidiva, that was wonderful. "Because I need to put it back together with parts of me in it." Oh my...a line that will be remembered always.

You've expressed a lot here. Thanks for sharing it. Bob'sGirl mentioned your work to me last night and I've very glad. I look forward to reading others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great loved it Kathy

great story Kathy

deathlynxdeathlynxover 17 years ago
Amazing!

Such depth of character with so little active description! A well defined environment and action adds to the subtlty of character psychology...And all that without counting the powerful erotic scene...

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenover 16 years ago
Kathy?

This was really, really good. In fact, I hope there is more. I love arrogant men, especially if they are possessive AND loving. He'll probably disappoint me, but I like his attitude.

AphroditesBelovedAphroditesBelovedover 15 years ago
fun, sexy and sensual!

I love this story! I'll be sure to read Chapter 2 as well!

lorencinolorencinoover 14 years ago
Expecting romance . . .

I found romance as well as powerful eroticism. This is the first story of yours that I've read and what a pleasure it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tenses

Sorry, but you mixed up tenses at the beginning. Try to stick with one. Past tense works best for this kind of narrative. Nice story otherwise.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

Arrogant and pretentious. The villain doesn’t usually get introduced till further into the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous