Coffee and Claire Pt. 04

Story Info
They admit their feelings and overcome their issues.
11.7k words
4.75
4.4k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again good people! Sorry for the long wait! I had a major health scare recently. After I got back, kids and work made it difficult to finish this. Here is the next part. I've combined two to make this a little longer. There will be a last one after this. I promise to get it out sooner. Hope you like it! Again, apologies for the mistakes.

As always, thanks for all the support and the feedback!

Chapter 13 (Claire) :

My mind was literally about to burst with happiness. Laying in Krish's strong arms and breathing in his woody cologne mixed with our sweat, I was being lulled to sleep. We'd been like this for hardly ten minutes but I felt so safe that I didn't want to leave.

Krish's beautiful eyes were bursting with love and adoration when we had last kissed but he didn't say anything. I was beginning to feel similarly but didn't want to scare him off. He probably feared the same. Now we were enjoying another comfortable silence, lost in our own dreamworld.

I had no idea where my sudden randy behavior came from but Krish had broken something within me in the kitchen. We'd had our first little fight, all because I misunderstood his intentions. I had instantly compared him to Brandon and lost my calm.

Yet he remained firm and didn't backtrack. I had honestly expected him to give up but he'd just made so much sense and I realised he wasn't pressuring me at all. He'd just gently extended his help. Leaving it up to me to accept if I needed it. It was entirely possible that I might need it and was instantly grateful. That made me apologize to him. An event which set things in motion that I couldn't have ever anticipated.

I literally jumped him, for lack of a better term. I was shocked by my own desire. Sure, I loved sex, but I'd never thrown myself at someone like I had done with Krish. Having him make love to me simply couldn't wait. He'd been apprehensive but my aggression convinced him in the end. I was a completely different person around this man.

"There's no way he's a virgin!", I thought when he told me. His later actions proved me wrong. He was inexperienced and bumbled around a bit until he'd found himself. It didn't matter though, as it had been simply amazing. The bumbling was oh so cute! He was gentle and passionate and I knew he would only get better. He certainly had the tools!

Krish looked lost in thought. I hoped he wouldn't think of me too harshly for moving so fast. I barely knew him a week ago. Now, I was sprawled across him thinking of jumping his bones again and wanting to utter the big 'L' word. What had this man done to me? I was confused now. That didn't stop my thigh from rubbing on his dick. Our juices lubricating my passes.

"What do you think you're doing Ms Smith?" he smirked at me as I broke his concentration. His prick was hardening against my skin and sending tingles down my spine.

"Nothing." I smiled back. He laughed which turned into a delicious low rumble when I started touching him with my hand.

"Claire, we still have time to clean ourselves up and sort the mess from downstairs. We should get to it." He groaned. "You're not helping!"

"Oh? So just once is enough for my handsome hunk? Weren't you boys supposed to be the horny ones?" I teased as I gripped his cock and stroked it. My wetness had started to leak again. He needed to shut up and fuck me immediately.

"Fucking hell, Claire!" He groaned again. "What in the actual fuck are you doing to me. This is mental!" he sighed.

His resolve was dwindling but he was holding on valiantly. "What if your mum and Greg show up early? They'll think someone's robbed the house if they saw the mess downstairs!"

"Then we best be quick." I whispered into his ear and licked it. That did it. He let out a loud and low growl and violently turned me on my tummy. I let out a cry of glee.

"You're very naughty Ms smith. You do me head in!" He sighed and kissed my neck giving me a fresh case of goosebumps. He licked my neck and started sucking on my sweaty skin. I felt his hard and delicious dick rub me.

My groan as he slid into me hard would have gathered my neighbors if not for the pillow! "Yessss! Oh Krish! Do me hard babe!" I gasped. He didn't disappoint. He was thrusting into me hard and fast. His fingers found my clit and his weight pressed me against the bed. He was crashing into my arse making clapping sounds as he did.

"So fucking tight!" he cried. Krish was furiously panting in my ear, licking and grunting all the while. My mouth was open but no sounds would come except for pathetic gasps. His fingers were strumming my clit and it was all I could take. I was experiencing a life altering orgasm. Shaking and quivering against his weight, blabbering like a nutcase.

He felt me tighten against him and whispered. "That's it love! Come for me babe!" Our first orgasm was great, very special. This one was off the fucking charts and he was also close. He sped and a few thrusts later, was exploding into me once more. I was a whimpering mess, in a trance for quite a while.

He laid on my back with his weight and was placing gentle kisses until he softned and rolled beside me. I was still on my belly, looking at him, his face all flushed and his eyes closed. He was my man now. No two ways about it.

My eyes went to the clock and it was now quarter to six. This was the best time I'd ever spent with a man. As I looked back at Krish, his eyes met mine and his smile broke me a little more.

"Second time good enough for you?" he asked, caressing my arm.

"It was out of this world Krish! I've never so in tune with someone. Thanks!" I replied taking his hand and kissing his knuckles.

"I should be the thankful one, Claire." He whispered back.

"Seems like what we had before is ruined now, doesn't it? I don't want sex to complicate things, Claire." He said seriously.

"No way! What in God's name are you on about?" I asked back moving closer to him and throwing my arms around his awesome body.

"I just don't want you to think that I'm pressuring you or going too fast. It would kill me to hurt you." He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead making me melt.

"Dr Ponton, you better stop this stupidity before you get smacked on the arse. I was the one who pressured you and it was entirely worth it." I smiled.

He snorted. "If you talk any more of smacking arses, I'm going to be in trouble again. Let's get cleaned up now you crazy woman! I don't want your mum or Greg hanging me by the bollocks if they see me like this."

"You're right, after all, I only just got into your pants. Wouldn't want to risk any injury to your bollocks!" I laughed. I got up and started moving towards the attached bath. Krish was starting at my arse walking away. I reached the door, pulling it open and turned around. "Aren't you going to join me?" I asked with a wiggle to my eyebrows.

Krish simply groaned and leaped out of bed towards me. "I need a break. Otherwise there's a risk of my dick falling out." he whispered. "Just a quick shower, promise." I said pecking his lips.

We moved to the shower cubicle and turned on the shower. Washing him and having him wash me was amazing. We cleaned each other under the warm spray, fondling, kissing and lathering. Despite his hardness and my wetness returning, we managed to keep it brief and got out in ten minutes. It was now just five to six and I really was starting to worry about mum and Greg getting back.

We toweled off and made my room presentable. All the while giggling like idiots and cracking stupid jokes. Krish got our clothes back from outside and I got dressed in a comfortable jumper and some leggings. His shirt was badly wrinkled by our passion but his jumper and slacks looked okay enough to hide it.

We shared one more hot kiss before walking downstairs. "You order the takeaway while I clean up our mess." he said as we reached the living room. I went into the kitchen to get my phone, with a massive smile that was starting to hurt my face. Walking towards him, I called the Chinese place as he picked up the remnants of our passionate journey to my bedroom.

Chapter 14 (Claire):

The takeaway ordered and the living room back to its original state, Krish and I sat back on the sofa and put the telly on. It was quarter past six. He wanted to watch the second Harry Potter movie that was playing. I wanted to watch a rerun of bake-off. I quickly found out that he was very ticklish and we settled on bake-off.

"You're mean!" He said after his giggling fits and moved away from me. "We didn't talk about your mum's move tomorrow." He reminded me. I moved closer to him with my arms raised in a gesture of surrender and he let me snuggle into him.

"I feel so useless about it all." I huffed into his shoulder. "She needs me and I can't even take care of her properly. Besides, I'll owe Greg a shitload of money by the end of the year. I'm a bloody failure, aren't I?" I finished my rant of self pity.

Krish simply kissed my forehead and let out a breath. "You're no failure, Claire. You're just down on your luck. Circumstances are bad but you're tough. You'll get through." He soothed me again, rubbing my shoulder.

"Can I admit something?" He asked. "Mhmm." I nodded.

"I admire your resolve so much Claire. I'd have definitely given up by now. My life was in shambles until you came around." There were tears in his eyes but he didn't let them fall. Yup, love it was!

"I was a 32 year old man with a shit life and you've brightened it up more than anyone ever has. You're the most amazing person and friend in my life." He finished quietly and kissed my forehead again. I let out a sigh of contentment into his chest and held him closer. Grateful for the universe for bringing us together.

"Friend? I'm not your friend anymore, Krish." I said trying to keep my voice even, deciding to tease him a little.

"What do you mean?" he asked, clearly confused. I continued, steadying my voice with mock narrow eyes.

"If you call me your friend again, I will do damage to you. Such gruesome, sweet damage that you'll wish you're dead." I poked his chest.

"You're mine Dr Ponton! You're my man and I'm your woman. You WILL refer to me as your girlfriend from now on. If you want to have a working dick, that is. Is that fucking clear?" I finished holding his collar.

His face was a sight! He was scared shitless for a moment and then broke out into a huge grin and laughed. He pulled me closer and kissed me hard. After a while, he broke the kiss and smiled back at me. "You're so mean Ms Smith but I'm the luckiest bloke on the planet! I was your man long before all this happened and will be your man for however long you want me." He pecked my lips again.

"We're going to be calling each other silly nicknames like 'honey' and 'babe', aren't we?" He asked. "I think I'll probably stick to calling you Claire more often than not."

"Really? I make no such promises. You're going to be my teacake! It's decided!" I teased him. His groan was precious.

"Can't believe I have a girlfriend! My parents will be ecstatic! It may finally convince dad to retire." he laughed again. Then he got all serious and his adorable brows formed a frown.

"I've never been anyone's boyfriend, Claire. I hope you know what you're getting into. You're so young and full of potential. You can do so much better than an awkward, old geek. But, I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. I promise you that I'll do my best. Please be patient with me." His pleading eyes held mine.

"Krish, I couldn't do better than you. So what if you're older than me? You're only 32 for God's sake! It doesn't bother me. Stop bringing it up! You're kind, gentle, super-smart and hot as fuck! I'm the lucky one! I always thought I wasn't any good for you. Now that I have you, you're going nowhere!" I finished, holding his cheeks and giving him a stern look.

"Okay Claire!" He whispered back and kissed me with so much love. My ovaries were calling out for me to have his bambinos! "Whoa, Claire! Keep it in your panties!" I scolded myself. He was about to tell me something else, hesitating to say it. We were interrupted by a knock and he sighed.

I found Greg holding mum in her wheelchair smiling at me. It was drizzling outside and I quickly let them in. Greg hung up both their coats when mum asked me, "Who's is that bicycle, Claire? Is someone here?" "It's Krish mum. He's been here since afternoon." I replied nonchalantly. "That feller? What's he doing here now?" asked Greg.

Mum looked worried. She looked at me disapprovingly and asked. "I know he's your friend, Claire but don't you think it is too early for invitations to the house for a whole afternoon? Not to mention you you going to his and returning so late last week?" This was going to be awkward!

"God! Relax! I'm hardly running off with him!" I said, exasperated. If only they knew how much I wanted to do just that. Run off with my man and leave my problems behind. I had responsibilities though.

"Come on in and say "Hi". He's helping us a lot! He's found us a great solicitor, for free! And he's also helping out tomorrow. You two be nice!" I said rushing back to the living room with mum and Greg following. Krish was standing there looking like he wanted to disappear. His light green eyes were like saucers. To his credit, he composed himself quickly.

Greg and mum were booth looking at him somewhat apprehensively when he moved towards us. "Hello again Greg." He said meeting Greg for a handshake. He then turned to bend and give mum a hand, saying, "It's so nice to meet you, Mrs Smith. I'm Krish. Claire has told me so much about you."

Mum returned the handshake. "Has she now? It's Sandra young man." The 'young man' sounded like an insult."I'm told I'll be seeing a lot more of you." mum said with a bland voice. I was giving her the raised eyebrows, thinking she'd made Krish even more uncomfortable.

Krish however, looked firm. His usual shyness was all gone. He'd been so worried earlier about facing mum but he didn't seem so now. He might have only been shy in the cafe. The thought made me smile a little. It wouldn't be surprising that he was confident in other scenarios, he was very successful after all. I liked this version just as much as the shy one.

"Um, I assure you that my intentions are honourable, Sandra. I just want to help out." he said with conviction.

"Claire's had people trying to help us out before. We all know how that went. Forgive me if I'm a little skeptical, Krish.", mum huffed. Krish's resolve hardened some more. He hated being compared to Brandon and I did too. They were nothing like each other.

"I'm not Brandon. I would never do anything to hurt Claire." He said evenly, looking towards mum and Greg.

He softened a bit, his eyes held understanding and confidence. "I know you're both worried for Claire. I wouldn't have it any other way. To you, I'm just some bloke trying to get to her and I don't blame you one bit for thinking so. That's not true though, I care very deeply for Claire and I will be there for her. I promise to earn your trust." My man wasn't backing down.

Mum and Greg were silent after his small speech. His words were so pure and from the heart. Greg answered. "If you say so, Krish. I saw her open up to you at the chippy the other day. She clearly trusts you enough. I'm not going to interfere." I was just about to butt in when mum stopped me.

She collected herself and said, "You're right that I have my doubts, Krish. I won't be as easily convinced as Greg is. That said, it's up to Claire to decide." She looked up at me with warning in her eyes.

You could feel the ice in the room. I was just about to go on a rant when there was another knock on the door. Probably the food.

"Could you please get the door, Krish?" I asked. He simply nodded and moved off.

"What's wrong with you, mum?" I hissed when Krish was out of earshot. Krish is the best thing to ever happen to me. He is nothing like Brandon. I can make my own decisions and I've already made up my mind about Krish. Please mum, I need you to believe in me" I pleaded, holding mum's hand.

I wanted to be with Krish. Badly. I also needed mum to understand. Things were progressing much too quickly for her. She wasn't to blame but she had to trust Krish as well, if we were to have any chance. Greg seemed somewhat convinced as he knew Krish from the shop. He had always been good to Krish, until Krish was asking about me. They needed to stop being so hostile around him.

"I do believe in you, Claire. It's him I don't know. If you say he's alright and your mind is made up, I'll try to get on with it. I just don't want anyone getting hurt, love." mum said, Greg was just nodding. "Krish is a great guy. I know he won't disappoint you both. You'll see!" I told them with a smile. They nodded back and seemed to quell the distrust for now.

I found Krish in the kitchen, looking for things to serve the food in. I watched him for a moment, feeling love again as I walked towards him. "I'm sorry about mum, Krish" I said kissing his cheek and fetching a platter for the noodles. "No worries, Claire. She's just doing her job." he smiled at me.

"I just have to give them time. I don't want your relationship with them to suffer because of me though. You are the most important person to me now but I will do my best to convince them." He said and lovingly brushed my cheek.

I gave him a little side hug and said, "I know you'll convince them Krish. You're great! They'll see that soon enough. I'm not worried."

"I knew it wouldn't be easy. I was a bit worried out there but I needed them to know they couldn't run me away." he said looking at me with another smile.

"You know, I kinda find the confident version of you very, very hot!" I whispered huskily in his ear. He let out a muffled groan. "Bloody hell, Claire! Can you please not do that? I'll have a stiffy if you don't stop!" he scolded. I simply laughed and took the plates out with him bringing the rest.

Dinner was awkward, to put it mildly. Greg spoke more than mum but they were both interrogating Krish every opportunity they got. He was asked about his work, his family, his childhood and pretty much every other detail. I was constantly trying to lead them elsewhere but mum just gave me a frown every time.

Krish was a trooper though, he answered everything honestly and didn't look like his usual awkward and silent self. This was a new side to him I hadn't seen. Maybe something changed after we had committed to our relationship earlier in the evening. Just having him stand up for himself made me so proud. He was quickly going to win mum and Greg over, like he had done me.

As we wound down around 9, the logistics for mum's move were discussed. Krish appeared sad as I talked about the move. He felt what I felt and kept his strong hand on mine for quiet support. My mum noticed our closeness but let it lie. He also managed to talk Greg out of the driving and lifting parts.

Greg left soon after saying he needed to get back to his shop as he'd been away all day. He needed to help his crew close up. I had to bathe mum and put her to bed as well. It wasn't going to be easy as I was incredibly sad to let mum move the next day.

Krish helped me clean up and didn't say much as we washed the dishes and put away the leftovers. He left me alone with my thoughts and didn't try to offer consolation as it wouldn't have helped. His silent presence was helping me more.

Mum had thawed out a bit now and was watching the news when Krish said his goodbyes. I knew she would warm up to him pretty soon. As we walked to the door, he pulled me into a tight hug that made me feel temporarily boneless.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Claire. We're in this together. Text me before bed, yeah?" he said, kissing me softly before breaking apart. I just nodded, rubbing his arm as he walked out to his bike.