Coffee and Claire Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a faint drizzle but his place wasn't far. He waved back at the gate and I just smiled as I closed the door. I instantly felt lonely and sighed as I had my back against the door. I wasn't alone, though. I had my man and he'd promised to be by my side.

Chapter 15 (Claire):

The weekend was frantic. Mum's move went well and she seemed to like the new place fine. Krish was starting to win her over with his sweetness and by the end of the move, mum seemed much more comfortable with him. I was truly grateful for him and Greg.

It was very emotional leaving the care home. I wept and wailed all the way back. Krish had to hold me silently for an hour after we were home to console me.

He spent Saturday night with me, holding me all night and taking away the pain and loneliness I had after mum left. Mum had called and said she found it great. She was just trying to placate me and her wobbly tone was a dead giveaway. I had always lived with her and her absence would have been unbearable if not for Krish.

Sunday was much the same. Krish tried cheering me up by telling silly jokes and cooking for me. I was feeling a lot better as the day ended. All thanks to him. We hadn't had sex and I appreciated that he understood my need to just be close to him.

Krish had to leave to prepare for work but we would meet the next day so I agreed to let him leave. We shared a scorching kiss making him want to spend an entirely eventful night but he steeled himself as he had to finish a presentation. I asked him to stay despite my earlier agreement.

"You think I don't want to spend every moment with you, Claire? I have to go babe. I was away all week and couldn't finish this earlier. I promise to make it up to you. Please?" he said with his trademark puppy look. I couldn't be too mad because he was lovely and was going to take me to see the solicitor, for free and buy me lunch. I had an amazing boyfriend!

Monday, Krish took me to his lab before we met the solicitor. I was awed by his workplace. I met his research assistant and two PhD students. They seemed to be great and treated Krish like a friend instead of a boss. Krish seemed a little wary of them and didn't speak much. He was back to his introverted self.

Lucy was a married woman in her 30s and his PhD students were both guys. He'd mentioned them in our conversations but I wanted to know more about how Krish was at work. They were all surprised when he introduced me as his girlfriend. Lucy seemed particularly amused and happy. They were all very friendly to me.

Before we left, Lucy came to me and shook my hand as Krish went to pick up his bag. "Krish seems happy around you, Claire! He's a great boss and a brilliant guy but he's so sad all the time. I never thought he'd bring a girlfriend to work. My husband has sweepstakes in the department on whether he's a robot or human." she laughed. "I'm really happy for you both." she finished.

I smiled a little, thanked her and was proud of Krish. He had changed in the short time we were together. He laughed a lot more and showed his silly sense of humour that I absolutely adored. He was coming out of his shell, one step at a time and I was happy to have helped a small bit. I was surprised that Lucy noticed, despite him being a little grouchy.

"Your colleague and students seem nice." I said as I walked towards the sandwich shop Krish was taking me to. "You went back to being grouchy smurf there for a while." I said softly.

"Haha, sorry Claire. You're not wrong. I like them fine, they're brilliant scientists but Lucy is a little nosy. I try to keep it professional and keep to myself. They've only been here for half a year but act like they've known me forever." He said.

"Hmm... It still seems like they care about you. It's nice." I said after ordering my sandwich. I loved meeting new people and making friends but Krish was the opposite. I didn't want to push him to make more friends but I was a little worried about him too. He spoke often and fondly about his two best friends for the past week and he had me, now. It still made me a little sad that his friends stayed far away like mine.

We finished lunch and went to meet Michelle Leese. She was a very fierce woman and had an instant distaste towards Brandon after we explained her the situation. I liked her immediately. She promised to help and I asked about her fees.

"Ms Smith, Krish saved my husband's firm and made his career after the IP dispute. We'll still owe him after you've finished your case. There is absolutely no payment needed." She said. I didn't know Krish had done that. He'd made it seem like it wasn't a big deal. It made me happy but also a little uncomfortable.

"I will submit all the necessary filings and pass the information you found to the police. We'll coordinate with them and see that Brandon is apprehended as quickly as possible. From what they've found so far, it's only a matter of time. I'll make sure we have the best strategy in place." Michelle assured us.

"Thank you so much, Mrs Leese. I couldn't have done this alone." I thanked her. Her words were so empowering. I felt certain that one by one, my problems would be solved. We spoke more about the management of my new mortgage and what steps I would need to take in order to ensure no one ever robbed me again. I was going to come back.

After we left Michelle's office, Krish went back to the lab with a kiss and promise to call me after he got home. He was going to be late tonight so we didn't decide to meet. I felt hope but was also terrified about paying back the mortgage and Greg. I needed to find a way to get the cafe back in business after paying the bank on Wednesday. I left on the bus home.

I had three staff members. Sheila was my morning barista, Chrissy helped with the baking and George cleaned the place and did the food prep. They'd worked there since mum started the place but would no longer work for me. I'd taken away their livelihood. They had all been supportive but had already found work elsewhere since they had their own needs.

I was alone and mum couldn't help either. I had no money to pay the new people I needed and it would be at least a week to train a new baker and cook. All in all, it would be close to two weeks before we opened for business. Krish's deal seemed like my only option. That would add to my worries of paying people back but Greg and Krish had promised me time.

I still lived at home and my food was mostly taken care of. If I stopped paying myself a wage and put the money towards bills and payments, I would survive. It wasn't going to be easy but I was determined. I also had my amazing family of three to see me through. Mum, Greg and Krish. I was surprised to include Krish in the list but he had become my family and I could count on him.

The only thing that needed to go smoothly was the business once it opened. Winter was going to be harsh and was soon approaching. It would be slow until spring. I was sure the townsfolk and most of my regulars would be back as soon as we opened but with me gone for about a month, other places would have some of my business.

I got home with all these thoughts swimming in my head and decided to take a nice bath to calm me down. I would tackle one problem at a time. I made up my mind to take the plunge and ask Krish for money. It killed me to do it but I wasn't going to let my pride get in the way.

I hated the idea of there being something he could hold over me in a relationship but he wasn't that kind of guy and wouldn't ever be. I loved him and he loved me, even though we hadn't told each other yet. He was my rock. He'd supported me and calmed me without being patronizing.

This was all scary and sad and quite horrifying. I was desperate but Krish wouldn't use my desperation. I only hoped that I didn't give him a chance to leave. I needed him at my side.

Finishing a leisurely bath, I got back to work and did some budgeting and scheduling for the coming weeks. I was feeling a little more at ease after three hours of work. I went back to brooding about my misery despite that. It was close to six when my phone buzzed.

Krish: Done brooding, beautiful?

Me: I wasn't brooding.

Only I was lying. And he knew!

Me: How the fuck did you know?

Krish: I'm secretly like Professor X. Lying to your boyfriend is an offense, you know.

Me: I wasn't lying, nerdarse!

Krish: Do you know actually sound lame?

You want me to drop some dinner off on my way home? Just got on the bus, will be there in about an hour. Your options are curry and pizza.

Me: You were going to be late?

Krish: I did my best and finished quickly hoping my girlfriend would kiss me for my efforts.

Me: Hmm... She makes no promises. Just dropping the dinner off? Won't you join me?

Krish: Can't stay away from me, can you? ;)

Me: Get here soon! Feeling like Indian food. Chicken tikka masala for me and I like it extra spicy.

Krish: Your wish is my command! See you soon my love!

I reread his last message over and over. 'My love'! I was his love! He'd admitted his love in a hurry! It was so like him. Just blurting out sometimes, not caring what his words did to me. I was full on weeping now.

It should have been scary how fast we were moving. It should have terrified me to trust him so completely. Yet I was happy beyond belief. My phone buzzed again.

Krish: Umm..I might have messed up? I feel like an idiot! Don't hate me, please!

Me: Hey! No backsies!

Krish: That wasn't a backsie. I said it. Rather typed it in a roundabout way. It's true.

Me: I won't type out what I want to say. It'll be a mystery until you get here. I suggest you to get moving as soon as you get off.

Krish: So you hate me now and will be leaving me?

Me: Get here you drama queen! Don't bother stopping. I have bread and crisps.

Krish: Please don't hate me Claire!

I didn't reply. He was going to suffer for being so stupid. Who texts something like this? I was feeling very super-villain like at the moment! It made me feel guilty but he could take it. Seeing his face change expressions when I told him how I felt was going to be a treat by itself. I loved him too.

Chapter 16 (Krish):

I had fucked up. Me and my brain farts! What kind of guy texts his girlfriend to tell her he loves her for the first time? I was truly stupid. I hoped and sort of knew that Claire felt the same. This was peak idiocy though.

It was entirely too soon for this kind of thing. Claire was vulnerable and had a lot going on right now. I should have waited for the right time. Now she was going to leave me even if she felt the same. I'd been an emotionally challenged boyfriend. Now I risked losing it all with the love of my life. It was all going perfectly and I had to mess it up!

Claire was entirely within her rights to ask me to take a break or worse yet, say that we wouldn't work. I would still try and be her friend no matter what. It would just be too awkward after everything was said and done.

I was sweating profusely despite the autumn chill. My hands were trembling and I was mentally willing the bus to move faster. It couldn't get to Buckden soon enough. Fidgeting in my seat, I started biting my nails. A habit I had rid myself of when I was 10. It felt awful!

The bus finally arrived and I bolted as soon as it stopped. I was running like a madman towards Claire's house. I saw the florist on the way and popped in to buy the bucket full of chrysanthemums. It was stupid but it felt criminal to go empty handed. I'd gone mental! £50 worth of chrysanthemums! The florist looked amused "Good luck, mate!" he yelled on my way out.

It usually took me 15 minutes when walking home from my stop. I made it to Claire's three streets farther in 10 with a huge bunch of flowers I could barely hold onto. I stood outside her door and was panting like a dog. I finally found the strength to knock and the door opened just as my hand was about to hit the door.

Claire stood there with her hands folded and an unreadable expression. I just stood there like an idiot and pushed the giant bunch towards her.

"You had time to buy a boatload of flowers?" She asked, expression still unreadable.

"Ummm... Y-yes?" I stammered. She motioned me in, still looking cross. I was about to shit myself.

When we reached the living room she looked me in the eye and asked. "You thought buying me a big fucking bunch of flowers would solve everything? Make you less stupid?"

"N-no. I... Jus-just t-thought you'd... you'd like t-them. I'm s-sorry." My nervous stammering was back. I had a pit in my stomach and was ready to barf.

"Are you sorry for bringing flowers or typing in a roundabout way that you loved me?" She asked with some annoyance in her tone.

"B-both?" I ventured.

"So you don't love me?"

"I didn't say that!" I shouted. "I do love you, Claire! It's.... It just might n-not have b-been the right t-time." I swallowed.

"So you love me but were going to hide it from me until you felt it was the right time?" She was fuming now. I was literally wishing I had died.

"You're a gormless shite, you know?" she shouted.

"Yes! I'm an idiot Claire! But I do love you, very much. Please don't hate me. We can be friends even after we break up!" I tried to desperately plead to her by throwing the flowers aside and going towards her.

"You're breaking up with me now?" she asked. She was smirking now and it didn't make any sense.

"No! I didn't say that. I thought that's what you wanted!" I plead taking her hands.

"You'd make the shittiest Professor X, my love. You're terrible at mind reading." she smiled.

I was confused and scared but it slowly registered that she'd said something important. "Wait... What?" I snorted.

"Are... are you saying something similar? Similar to what I typed in a roundabout way?" I asked with a cautious smile.

"I never claimed to be a smart woman. Figure it out for yourself, doc!" she teased. I pulled her close and looked her in the eye.

"I love you Claire Smith." I said with all the love in my heart.

"And I love you my handsome teacake!" Claire whispered and closed her eyes to kiss me. Our kiss was so electric that my brain was exploding with emotions. She couldn't control her tears and I tasted them on her lips. We kissed for what felt like hours but was only a couple minutes.

I pulled back to see the most beautiful woman in my arms, smiling at me with happy tears. She was my dream and my life. She was not only funny, kind and gentle but also strong and resilient beyond belief. I was the luckiest gormless shite in the world! I wiped her tears away and smiled back.

"You're a cruel fucking woman, Claire!" I said moving us towards the sofa.

"You totally deserved it after texting me so stupidly." she said punching my shoulder.

"You're saying I deserved to be spazzing out on my bus ride and running like a nutcase on the streets?" I asked.

"Are you complaining?" she asked back. I just smiled and held her tighter, kissing her beautiful hair. This was the happiest day of my life! It had only been the Sunday before last when I first kissed this amazing woman. Now we both loved each other. What a journey!

"We could like, totally have sex now, you know?" she asked in a sassy voice. She knew I hated it when she spoke like that.

"Yeah! Like, totally!" I laughed back. "I just want to enjoy this moment a little longer. Having you in my arms is the best feeling in the world." I said and kissed her again.

"You say the sweetest things, teacake." she laughed ending the kiss.

"I need a new nickname." I groaned.

"You're not getting rid of this one. It's your favorite thing to eat and I love making it for you. We can keep this and add a few for special occasions like 'chocolate biscuit' or 'coconut cookie'" she said mischievously.

"Lame!" I laughed. "'Babe' or 'honey' sound better, don't you think? Or you could call me Krishy like my mum does." I said.

"They're all boring but I'm sure will be frequently used. Teacake stays though. You get angel because you're the first to call me that." she said and kissed me deeply. "Sold! My beautiful angel!" I said looking into her eyes.

We just sat there silently for a long time. Caressing each other and sharing loving kisses. It was heavenly. This was everything I had ever hoped for and more. I was complete. Things started slowly heating up and Claire was pushing me back on the sofa, climbing onto me.

I grabbed her arse and she let out a soft moan into my mouth, taking the kiss deeper. She was wearing leggings and a jumper but as I put my hand inside her leggings, I felt her bare skin. She wasn't wearing panties.

"I see you've prepared for this." I said in between kisses.

"Mhmm" she replied. "You're way overdressed." she said unbuttoning my coat which I still had on.

I helped her take my coat and shirt off leaving me bare chested. Her fingers were trailing my chest hair and her other hand was rubbing me through my jeans. I was hard as stone and started taking her top off. No bra covering her perfect tits either. The nipples were already hard and ready for me.

I yanked her top off and she started unbuttoning my jeans. "I'm burning this tomorrow. I hate button flies." she moaned. She quickly got the jeans with my boxers down to my thighs and fished out my hard cock.

"Remember where this goes, doc? Put it in now!" she squealed. I dropped her leggings to her knees and lined my cock up with her very wet pussy.

"Mmmm! Honey! Show me you r love" she moaned and licked my jaw. It was too erotic and I started moving into her slowly. "Yesss! Yesss my love!" she hissed as I entered her fully. I was pawing her breasts and caressing her erect nipples. I kissed her deeply again and we started moving in earnest. our grunts and moans filling the room.

We were both close to our climaxes very quickly. A few more thrusts and I would be done. "I'm going to come, babe!" I moaned into her ear.

"Do it! Now!" she hissed. She was looking straight into my eyes with so much fire that I lost it and exploded. She let out a silent moan as I did and closed her eyes, reaching her own heights. We just collapsed on the sofa, lying there all sticky and happy. So happy!

"We need a shower." Claire said after a few minutes of blissful silence.

"Good plan, angel!" I replied. I followed Claire's delicious arse back to the bathroom and got into the shower. The following forty minutes were addictive. Shower sex with Claire was my new favorite thing.

I washed every part of Claire and ate her out to two beautiful orgasms. She gave me a life altering blowjob that made my toes curl, swallowing every drop. We then showered for real and walked to the kitchen naked after we'd dried off.

"I need to put those flowers in a bucket. What the fuck were you thinking getting so many?" she laughed. "You make us ham and crisp sandwiches." Claire said handing me the bag of crisps and fetching a pail for the flowers. Her naked arse was swaying deliciously as she walked away and started picking up the scattered bunch. She was my hot angel of love.

We were enjoying our sandwiches naked on the sofa, giggling and sharing stupid stories from our past. It was the best feeling in the world, knowing that I could wake up with this amazing woman tomorrow. That thought both scared me a little and filled me with immense joy.

I was scared of mucking it up but was so happy because the one and only Claire Smith was my girlfriend and now the love of my life. My younger self would be proud of me. I got the beauty when I thought I was meant to die alone. I'd made it! This was all new for me but I would do my best to make it work. After all I had the best partner.