Coffee and Claire Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire's misfortune was never mentioned. Sandra was greeted by all the regulars and everyone had a good time. Claire was smiling all the time and we snuck in a few kisses throughout the day. I was in the clouds as the day ended. Seeing Claire's dream on the path to recovery made me proud. She had willed this into existence with her tenacity and I was happy I could help.

The day was a huge success when we closed. Everyone was exhausted. There were teary goodbyes as we dropped Sandra off again and made our way back.

"Let's move in together." I said as I drove Claire home. I wanted to be with her all the time. I held my breath and clutched the wheel in anticipation.

"Really?" Claire asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Okay. Your place." she said.

I just looked at her. "You're not joking?" I asked.

"No. Are you?" she countered.

"No. Why not your place?" I asked.

"It's smaller and yours is more beautiful. And without mum, it feels difficult sometimes. And I don't have a garden." She said smiling.

"We'll rent your place out for at least the year. The money would help with the mortgage. When mum comes back, she can stay with us." I smiled back.

"That's why I love my smart teacake! And I noticed you calling her mum, she's finally on our side." she said patting my hand. In the back of my mind, a voice was saying that it was all too soon. I asked it to fuck right off as I took Claire's hand and kissed it.

"Thanks for saving my dream and not letting me give up, teacake. I am so happy today. We did so well and it was all because you didn't let me quit." She whispered with fresh tears.

"Thanks for loving me when I had given up, angel. Today was all you. I'm just glad I could enjoy the ride." I said kissing her hand again.

"I feel amazing. You showed me what strength looks like. Your spirit is special, angel. You are the most wonderful person I have ever known."

"My strength failed me, Krish. You kept me going. You are stronger than you think. And too sexy for your own good! God I wanted to jump you when you were roaming about talking to people!" she laughed and messed my hair, wiping her eyes.

"Seeing the old barista Claire made me want to jump you too! It was so hot!"

"All this talk is making me crazy. Better hurry up or I'll blow you on the road." she said.

I barely remember getting home. It was our home now. Wherever Claire was, that was home. Heaven greeted me there.