All Comments on 'Coffee and Portraits'

by chloehunt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
random_librarianrandom_librarianover 2 years ago

Chloe, this story is as beautiful as you are

k2peakerk2peakerover 2 years ago

Wow - really great art! Thoroughly enjoyed it. You have great talent, very well-constructed. Now, I’m going to read more of your work…

Gammo21Gammo21over 2 years ago

Who is the best? It is Chloe...

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Your writing from a female viewpoint makes the sex scenes much more interesting. Great story. Very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next installmemt!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

This is a great story and ideal for this contest as well as the starter for a possible series. Now I've got to read Sordid Details.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 2 years ago

I am impressed! I found the story plot, characters and flow intriguing and captivating. Looking forward to where you go from here. In the meantime I think I need to go and read some of your other offerings. Good luck with the judges!!!

BigpickleBigpickleover 2 years ago

Again you have shown your extraordinary talent. Others are seeing them as well. Bravo Chloe , you have again added your twist at the end . I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrific story! It had all the best elements in it, anxiety, love, sex and mystery. I really liked all the characters even the bad guy. It was romantic without getting sappy and pulled the reader right into the action. The rapid way that the two main characters established their relationship was simple and refreshing. I really enjoyed this story and loook forward to reading more from this author.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story, well written, I like the slow build. Please continue and they need a happy ending!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

I love the easy pace allowing the story to unfold naturally.

mays2444mays2444almost 2 years ago

Great job intertwining stories. This kind of writing aces erotica. This kind of talent deserves to be on full novels on the New York Times Best Seller List.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

Part 2 is essential. This is my first look at your work, so I don't know the intertwining stories mays2444 referred too, so I'll have to dig a little deeper. 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous