All Comments on 'Coffee Break'

by EbonCaine

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was great, hopefully we see more of Alicia

Aburstofpleasure365Aburstofpleasure365almost 2 years ago

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the way you introduced Cassandra's "power". Although it was 'eye-raising' when you introduced her tendrils, I only had to read it once more before I realized, wait, something more sci-fi is going on here. And I love sci-fi. All the characters were well defined. The beginning was a little 'wordy', but intriguing enough to make me want to move on. GREAT JOB! I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please keep it going. A great start

EbonCaineEbonCainealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for your comment! I certainly understand it being eye-raising, lol. The 'tendrils' are a representation of her supernatural demonic will. They exist in the astral plane as a kind of extradimensional extension of her demonic being. It's elaborated on in other stories in the series, but yeah, it's how they do all the naughty stuff they do.

And wordy is a fair criticism of my work. I can be indulgent with such things, I know. I'm very pleased you enjoyed it despite that!

GlassOGlassOalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. I don't think it was wordy. I thought it had a great flow and painted a pretty vivid picture. Very hot too. Keep up the good writing!

rgraham666rgraham666almost 2 years ago

That was a fine piece of work. Very erotic, filled with luscious details.

Please continue working on your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely love how you approached her power. The slow manifestation with some internal, but no outright "I don't want this to happen", (that turns me off personally. More into the persuasion than the borderline rapey domination this genre sometimes can bring) struggle while giving in was just perfection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEbonCaine@EbonCaine
Hello there! My name is Ebon Caine, and I am a storyteller. As far back as I can remember, I have been allured by tales of twisted morality and mental domination. As time progressed and I began to find more and more of these fantasies roiling in my mind, I took to writing them...