Coffee Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra felt the girl's mind crumble beneath the ecstasy flowing through her, the sensations amplified repeatedly by the demon's influence over her body. She could feel the pleasure burning connections into her brain, could see her sweet, innocent nature entwined again and again by the dark, binding vines of lust Cassandra had sown into her mind.

She saw her pleasure, so delicious. So inviting. But she resisted the urge to feed. She tasted only lightly, just enough to stimulate and extend the orgasm that was sending wave after wave of mind warping pleasure through her.

Our dreams can shape us, she whispered into the girl's mind as she continued to kiss her, as her tongue danced along hers, coating her mouth with demonically sensitizing saliva. They can change who we are.

Alicia's eyes fluttered as she held onto Cassandra, as her body pushed into her, pushed like she was trying to melt into her. There was no thought from the girl, the soul-deep waves of pleasure having washed it all away. She ran her dark power through the barista's mind, the fell orgasm rendering it soft and pliable as clay.

You will not remember this lovely dream. This piece of heaven of I have given you. When this lovely climax ends, it will fade from your mind. But your body will remember, your body will crave--you will ache for my touch. My kiss. My love.

Alicia moaned; her hips pushing into Cassandra's body like she was trying to climb inside. Cassandra grabbed her by the sides, letting Alicia grind her cunt into her leg.

Your body will yearn to obey. Every act of obedience will fill you with pleasure, each granting more than the last. Your naughty little body will teach you--act by act--to crave me. To love me. To worship me.

With loving care, Cassandra molded Alicia's mind, making the words true. Made them real.

You will be mine.

With a groan, the girl's body shuddered, her nails digging into Cassandra's back as she came again.

Cassandra broke the kiss, tiny lines of her lust-blessed saliva connecting their tongues. With a wicked smile, she watched the girl collapse back on the toilet seat like rag doll; her body still shaking from the aftershocks of her orgasm.

The succubus pressed her finger lightly on the girl's nose. The girl's eyes fluttered closed, and Cassandra stepped back, smiling at the unconscious girl. "That was so much fun--you've been such a good girl today. Now, dream, my little kitten. Dream, and prepare yourself for me."

***

Alicia leaned against the counter, tapping her foot absently as Even gesticulated his way through another story. "So then, Allen came all the way back down the trail and with this horrified look on his face said to me, 'All we brought were the marshmallows!'"

She chuckled lightly, more at the funny look on Evan's face than at his story. Her friend had been on a hiking kick for days now, and had insisted on telling her about every one of them.

"You got to come with us on the next one, Alicia," he said, pushing a lock of wavy brown hair out of his face. "They're a total blast!"

Alicia opened her mouth to speak, but paused as her mind shifted to the sudden lewd image of Even, naked and bound with has hands behind his back. She saw herself standing before him, her shorts and panties pulled down, holding her friend's hair and grinding herself against his mouth.

She coughed, covering her mouth and turning away to hide her blushing face.

"Woah, are you all right, Alicia?"

"Yup," she said, coughing some more. "I'm fine!"

Just thinking of ways to make you shut up about the stupid hiking stories...

The thought rose in her mind as intrusively as the obscene image did, and she found herself laughing, despite herself.

"Sorry," she said, turning to see the look of concern on her friend's face. "Just... eh, been in a weird mood lately?"

"Yeah," Evan said, nodding. "I think I know what you mean. Think it's pre-semester jitters?"

Alicia pictured herself pulling Evan's face back by his hair right as she came, squirting all over his silly face. She kept from blushing this time, but couldn't stop the weird heat from rising between her legs.

"Yeah. Maybe," she said, looking away.

Thankfully, some customers were lining up, allowing her to get her mind off her own thoughts. She'd been having these obscene fantasies pop up repeatedly over the past several days. She didn't get it. Those kinds of things didn't even remotely interest her. She'd never even had anyone go down on her before.

Alicia bit her lip, feeling the heat rise in her cheeks again. She didn't even know what 'squirting' was until she looked it up after it showed up in her head.

She wasn't a sexual person. She wasn't asexual or anything. There had been some experimenting with boyfriends and stuff, but it just wasn't something she thought about much. She had always been more interested in her studies and sports and stuff like that.

She watched the two people walk away from the counter to get their drinks, then shook her head to push away the lingering image of Evan's face covered in her juices, his cock nice and hard.

What was wrong with her?

The bell above the door jingled, and she glanced over to see who had come in. When she did, it was like her heart skipped a beat.

A woman was standing there; tall and elegant, wearing a black blouse and tight black skirt. Her raven hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail, and her dark blue eyes seemed almost radiant.

And, just like that, it was like the images in her head calmed down. It was only then, as they slid away, that she realized how many there had been--how many had been just... playing ambient in her mind without her ever realizing it.

"How are you doing, Alicia?" the woman asked, her voice smooth and rich like honey.

How does she know my name, she thought, a strange discomfort rising in her gut.

It doesn't matter, she thought almost immediately, as if from some other voice inside her.

It didn't matter.

Alicia smiled at the regal-looking woman and said, "How may I serve you?"

At the word 'serve' Alicia felt her entire body heat up.

"Hmmm," the woman said, a long, crimson nailed finger pressing against her lips. "I do love sweet things." Her smile widened. "Bring me something sweet, Alicia."

Alicia felt her face flush, lightly. A grin slid across her face that she couldn't control. "Sure thing!" she said. "Anything else?"

"Not yet," the raven haired woman said coyly.

Evan frowned as Alicia made the drinks. "There's something off about that woman. Do you," he hesitated. "Do you remember her being here before?"

Alicia paused, searching her memory even as her hands worked to fill the woman's order. It felt very important to obey--obey?--to get her order just right.

"I... I don't think so, no," she said, but couldn't shake the butterflies fluttering just under her stomach.

Her body tingled as she brought the drink--a caramel macchiato--to the counter and handed it to the woman. She took the drink, her poised stance like an immaculate statue. Alicia realized she was holding her breath as the lovely woman took a sip from the cup.

"Mmmm," she said, licking the foam from her lips. "Perfect. Good girl, Alicia."

A soft gasp slipped out Alicia's lips as a sudden wave of pleasurable sensations rolled its way through her body. Satisfaction. Pride. Delight. All mixed with a soothing warmth that sent her eyes rolling up.

"Oh. Oooh. Wha..." she said, her hands pressing against the counter for balance.

The woman watched her, her eyes twinkling with amusement. Amusement, and something else.

Whatever it was, though, Alicia didn't care. She'd never felt so good serving someone in her life. "Th-thank you, Ms.... Miss... Misstr..."

Another word than the one she meant played on her lips, and Alicia shuddered at the pleasure her body promised as the word struggled to form.

"Ah, ah," the woman tutted. "Not just yet." She extended her hand, and between her fingers was a card. Half dazed from the pleasant sensations running through her, Alicia took the card. It read, 'Casandra, Professor of Psychology.'

"With the semester starting soon, I've been looking for someone to..." her sly grin widened a fraction. "...serve as an assistant. I'm curious. Would you be interested, Alicia? In... assisting me?"

Alicia swallowed hard. Her body was still thrumming from the sensation of serving the woman. "You... you mean, like a TA or something?"

The woman laughed, her voice like smoky honey. "No, Alicia. Not like a TA."

Finally, Alicia nodded, her fingers closing around the card. "Uh... sure. I'll, I'll think about it."

"Wonderful, Alicia." The woman's eyes glimmered as she brought the drink again up to her lips. "I'll see you soon."

Alicia didn't realize how hard her heart was beating until the woman had gone. Hadn't noticed Evan had moved near till she heard his voice beside her. "That woman... That was really weird. Is she... is she really a professor? Because--"

"I'll be right back," Alicia said, turning abruptly and walking into the bathroom. Inside, she locked the door. Locked the stall, her hands shaking all the while.

Not with fear, though. With excitement. With need.

"Fuck. Fuck, fuck!" the words came out like a mantra as Alicia slid back on the closed toilet seat, pulling her shirt up to feel her sensitive breasts with one hand, sliding her skirt down to find her needy, slick sex with the other.

"Fuck! Yes, yes, yes!" she cried out, pushing her hand between her thighs--into her soaked panties.

Her body arched and trembled as she rubbed her clit with her middle finger. She moaned as the pressure built; it felt right. It felt perfect.

She fantasized about fucking Evan. Of degrading and dominating the brown-haired little pretty boy. She imagined him naked, kneeling at her feet, his cock bobbing like a begging puppy in front of her. She imagined forcing him to lick her pussy clean while she laughed at his humiliation--and then, when she was ready, she'd bend him over the counter and fuck him in the ass with a strap on; make him beg for more.

"God! What the fuck was wrong with me?!" she hissed, unable to comprehend how she had missed this. How she had not known how good this could feel, how hot these dark fantasies were.

The woman. Alicia felt the woman's eyes on her in the fantasies. Guiding her. Directing her. Instructing her. She plunged her fingers deep inside herself as she imagined serving her. Obeying her. Worshiping her.

Her eyes screwed shut as she fingered her sopping pussy. She moaned, "Fuuuck! Misstress! Mistress! Tell me what to do!"

The words echoed from her throat, echoed in her mind, each time becoming louder--more desperate. More needy.

"Mistress!" she screamed; and then came. She didn't care who heard. Evan, the other customers. Who gave a shit? Her tight channel clamped on her fingers as her other hand groped herself.

She thought of the card--her Mistress's card--on the bathroom floor somewhere now. It didn't matter. Its contents were burned in her mind.

A lewd smile spread across her face as her throbbing channel milked her fingers; and she knew that this was only the beginning. The beginning of a new and wonderful journey. With her Mistress. Her Goddess.

Her future.

***

12