All Comments on 'Coffee, Confession, Exploration'

by Angel497

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesom!!..

Davester37Davester3711 months ago

This is a sweet story, and I enjoyed reading it. I’m not really attracted to feet, but I do enjoy paying attention to my partner all over, not just the “hot spots.” Your characters are interesting, and they seem like people that I’d like to meet. The plot is nicely paced and the story flows smoothly. Your editing seems flawless, which I take as a sign of respect for your readers.

I found it curious that you switched from past tense to present in the middle of a paragraph in both sex scenes. I can’t imagine why you did that, and I found it distracting to continue in present tense.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Also attracted to beautiful feet. And most women do not have beautiful feet. Every woman that I've had a sexual relationship with had awesome feet. One gal who I came close to marrying had the most beautiful feet. legs, pussy, tits and face that I have ever seen. She was close to perfect. Only glitch is that she was also an exhibitionist. She loved giving blowjobs. Wanted other women to see her sucking on my rather large penis. That wasn't my style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous