Coffee, Confession, Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to the sofa with a warm wet washcloth and washed each foot and toe. I thanked her repeatedly and she thanked me as well. Once her feet were cum free she leaned down to kiss me and asked me to leave. I think I know why she needed me to leave.

I had barely made it home before my phone went off with a text alert. It was her apologizing for hastily making me leave but she needed to masturbate so bad. I returned her text saying that I understand completely and that she did not need to apologize and I thanked her once more.

I did not hear back from her for the rest of the day. It wasn't until Monday afternoon before I got a text from her simply saying that she was thinking of me. It took me a while to think of a return text that did not sound too mushy or cheesy. So I texted back saying that I was thinking about her too.

That evening I decided to call her and we talked for hours about anything and everything. We were really getting to know more about each other. Before we knew it it was late into the night. We had been talking for hours. But before we called it a night I asked her out on a real date. We arranged to meet for dinner on Friday night and that I would pick her up.

Friday finally arrived and I was on my way to pick her up. I arrived with flowers in hand and she opened the door wearing a beautiful red cocktail dress with her feet in open toed high heels that accentuated her long legs. I leaned in and kissed her cheek and she responded by taking a hold of my cheeks and pulling my face into hers for a proper kiss.

At dinner we talked and laughed and talked some more and we held hands across the table. We had an amazing time in each other's company. After dinner we walked around town, hand in hand, before heading back to my car. At the car, before opening her door for her, I leaned in and kissed her, deeply, tenderly, lovingly.

On the ride back to her place we continued to hold hands until we arrived and then I walked her to her door giving her a good night kiss. I turned to leave and she grasped my hand asking where I was going and wasn't I coming in.

I explained that I didn't want to assume and was trying to be gentlemanly to which she said she appreciated but she wanted to continue our evening and the good time we were having. She led me into her place and we sat on the sofa to kiss and make out.

She stated that she needed to get out of her high heels. I took that as my cue and slid down to the floor. I lifted her foot to remove each shoe and could now see up her dress to where I could just get a peek at her black panties.

I massaged and rubbed her feet, kissing her knees and shins. She leaned back on the sofa, closing her eyes and letting out soft little moans as I caressed and kissed each delicate toe. Her leaning back also allowed her dress to move up her legs and also allowed her legs to open where I received a great view of her panties. I couldn't help but to wonder what was hidden behind those panties.

I slid my hands along her calf and shin, eventually moving them higher up past the knee and then lower thigh. I massaged her thigh slowly going higher and eventually under the fabric of her dress.

I was no longer doing anything with her feet. Instead I was rubbing her thighs and my hands were ever so close to her panties. I leaned my head in to kiss her knee. I planted soft little kisses delicately along her inner thigh. Her legs gradually opened wider for me.

My kisses now were high up her thigh. Her dress was now pushed up her legs nearly at her hips. My hands on either side of her legs and I looked up at her. Her eyes closed and mouth slightly open. I boldly moved my head forward and began to kiss along her panties.

I watched her as she let out a small gasp that turned into pleasurable moans as I kissed her through her panties. Her hand drifted down to my head and she grasped a handful of my hair. I could smell her arousal and it was intoxicating.

My hands slid up her hips and I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties as she lifted her hips and allowed me to remove them. It was then that I got my first real view of her beautiful pussy. I kissed each side of her lips. I kissed along her mound and took my time.

I looked up at her and I could see that she was cupping her breasts. I used my thumbs to open her lips and kissed along her slit before gliding my tongue right up the center which caused her to arch her back and push her hips towards me.

I swirled my tongue around her pussy. I lapped up her juices and let my mouth provide her pleasure. I moved up to her clit and circled it with my tongue and flicked at the little nub. I felt her hand on the back of my head and held it against her as her hips rocked and bucked against my tongue.

Her moans were getting louder mixed with words like oh god, oh yeah and mmmm. I slipped a finger inside her and curled it upwards and stroked and it did not take long before her legs squeezed against my head, her body stiffened and announced that she had just cum.

She released my head and pulled me up, giving my face a quick wipe before kissing me deeply. She then grabs my hand and pulls me to her bedroom and kisses me again while working to remove my shirt and pants.

I unzip her dress, letting it fall to the floor. She looks glorious standing there completely naked. I can't keep my eyes off of her as I remove the last remaining articles of clothing I am wearing. We move to her bed and she lays back. I move over her kissing her neck and shoulders as she reaches down between us and guides me into her.

Slowly I go, enjoying every sensation and every centimeter of her womanly depths. She feels amazing and I take my time slowly and lovingly moving in and out of her. We kiss. We make love.

She wraps her legs around me and pulls me deeper into her. I can feel myself getting close. Even at this slow pace I am ready to pop. I lean down to her ear and softly tell her that I am close and she tells me to cum and she is ready for it.

I kiss her once more as I cum.

After coming down from my orgasm, I move to pull out of her and she stops me telling me that she is not yet ready for me to pull out. She strokes my back and we kiss lovingly as I soften and eventually slip out of her.

Who knew that a chance encounter at a coffee shop and a confession would have led to this.

12