Coffee, Tea, or Me?

Story Info
Online fantasy comes true as we meet in real life.
1.6k words
4.2
2.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chatted online a lot during the pandemic. I used just about every site and app out there. I chatted with anyone about anything.

One of my favorite sites had a forum dedicated to exhibitionism / voyeurism. At first I just lurked, reading about the exploits of others. There were hundreds of posts a day. I wondered where all these exhibitionists were and how come nobody wanted to show me anything.

I started to follow a particular user who used the handle sunFLowerz. She would post her fantasies about co-workers and random people she ran into (before the pandemic). In her posts, she was flirty, she was confident, she was classy, and she was erotic.

I commented on her posts and we exchanged a message or two on the boards. I sent her a private message. She responded with her usual flirtiness but did not leave much room to extend the conversation.

About a week later I received a message from her titled 'You have my attention". She referenced a post I made that was relatively mundane. It was of interest to her because I mentioned a restaurant near me. It just so happens the restaurant was near her too. We lived close to each other.

If I am being honest, it was part of the reason I started following her. I could tell by a few of her posts and FL in her username that she was in Florida and nothing enhances a fantasy like the possibilty, even the slightest, of making it a reality.

Her message was not as flirty, it was more direct. She talked about the area and the things she wanted to do once things reopened. She talked about food she missed and the traffic she didn't. I was talking to the real sunFLowerz, not the one posting stories about flirting with and watching her male colleagues.

We exchanged messages for about 2 months before they started becoming more intimate. She remained more reserved than in her posts but she still found ways to express her interest in expanding our relationship as the world began to reopen.

With each message her confidence grew. She asked for a photo, 'nothing overt, but sexy'. I sent a photo of me, just with a towel, a partial erection pushing hard against the terrycloth.

She responded within a few minutes;

'I was worried about what you would send. Maybe we had waited too long. I have an inbox full of close up dick pics. I was hoping you weren't a close up. This is sexy. This is perfect. I cannot wait to see it in person.'

My response was short, in fact, just 1 word, 'Coffee?'. It was direct, and apparently very effective. She responded immediately, 'Yes.'.

It took a few days to arrange but we agreed to meet at a park near my house. I would wear something 'thin' and she may or may not wear panties.

Even though I live 5 minutes away, I arrived at the park about 20 minutes early so I could be there when she arrived.

We had exchanged vehicle information so I seen her red BMW turn in the park and head toward the back lot where I was parked. My heart raced. She had seen me in the photo but I had not seen her.

She pulled up next to me and parked her car. She did not look over at me. She held the wheel tight and just looked forward. It seemed like she was deciding whether to stay or not.

She finally opened her door and stepped out of the car. She was younger than I thought, early 30s, and wore a sun dress that hugged her athletic body. Her hair was up and she wore glasses that looked too large for her face. She reminded me of every nerdy girl in the movies who is turned into a stunning beauty with a simple makeover. She was way more attractive than me.

We decided to sit an area that was slightly off the main trail that ran through the park. It was visible from the parking lot and close enough to the main play area in the park that she would be comfortable.

There was a picnic bench and nice flat, grassy area. She had brought a blanket which we spread out. We sat down atop the blanket and made small talk, both showing our nerves.

The real sunFLowerz was cute. She was also a little shy and it felt awkward to mention the things we had talked about leading up to this.

We chatted about the pandemic, South Florida traffic, the weather, everything but what we had gone there to do.

We started talking about her work and I noticed her begin to find her confidence. She mentioned the fantasies she posted and we talked about her voyeuristic tendencies.

I took this opportunity to lay down on my back next to her. I lifted slightly, pulling the thin cotton from my gym shorts against me, revailing the slight bulge in my pants. She noticed and let a nervous giggle slip.

She reached across me to set her purse on the edge of the blanket, pressing her breasts against my bulge which was now growing.

That was all it took. I was fully erect. There was nothing left to the imagination as every inch of me was visible through the thin cotton. I glanced down and could clearly make out the head and shaft of my cock and could see the pumps as it throbbed.

She looked around, making sure the coast was clear. She the slid the strap of her dress down her shoulder, exposing one beautifully tanned and extremely perky breast. She let out a nervous giggle again as I began to rub myself through my shorts.

I was very sensitive and each time I move my hand up and down my cock it felt near orgasmic. I grabbed it tight so she could see it all. 'Take it out.' she said. 'I want to see it.'

After a quick check, I pulled the leg of my shorts up, letting her get a good look at me. She produced a low moan and bit her lip as she caressed her breasts.

Her eyes lit up a little as if she remembered something, and she had. She stood and made her way to the picnic table. With a small hop she lifted herself onto the table. Her legs crossed, swinging gently back and forth, 'Come closer.' she said. I scooted across the blanket until I was directly in front of her. She opened her legs slightly, allowing me to see she was not wearing underwear.

I just wanted to push her down on the table and be inside her. I imagined her face as I entered. I could hear her panting as I push as deep as I could go. That is not what happened though. That would have been against the rules.

She opened her legs a little more. Now I could see the tan lines and the landing strip that led to her pussy.

Her: 'Would you like to kiss it?'

Me: 'Fuck yes.'

Her: 'I'm not going to let you though.'

Me: 'Even if I behave?'

Her: 'Stand in front of me.'

She lifted her dress higher, scooting forward a bit so she could lean back. She opened her legs more and I could see all of her now. It was as beautiful as the rest of her. She glistened and I throbbed, standing at full attention.

'Let's play a game.' she said. 'Let's see how close you can get without touching me?'. She scooted forward a little more. 'And if I touch you?' I said. 'Then our little game is over for today.' she replied.

I kneeled down so I could get a better look at her, saving this mental image to use over and over again. I moved my face closer, being very careful not to touch her legs. I moved closer still until I could feel her warmth on my face.

I was completely unaware of my surroundings. I was totally focused on her and this moment.

'Stand up again. I want to see you.' she said. I stood, the leg of my shorts still pulled up with my cock hanging out. I covered it up long enough to pull my shorts down in the front.

I took it in my hand and drew close, again feeling her heat. I pushed close until I was almost touching her. I was so close, if she moved any, I would surely touch her.

'You are very close.' she said. To which I replied, 'This is both the best and worst game I have ever played'. 'Come for me' she said, biting her lip again. 'Come on me.'

I closed my eyes and again imagine I was slipping inside her. A little gasp as I enter and she pulls me close, allowing me all the way in. She bites my shoulder as I push deep making sure she feels all of me.

I am going to come. I open my eyes, my dick just centimters from being where I want to be. As the first wave of the orgasm rolls over me, I make a sound that I've never heard before. It is almost cathartic.

I'm caught off guard by a deep shiver as I continue to release. Each ejaculation feels much longer than ever before.

As everything began to subside, I couldn't help but notice the smile on her face. It was warm and genuine.

'Your turn' I said, looking down to see I had completely covered her. 'Our game is over for today but we will play again soon' she said.

I walked her back to her car where we talked for a few minutes. We talked about doing this again and she reminded me of a public flashing fantasy she had.

We said our goodbyes and right before she got in her car I got brave.

Me: 'Do you want to get a coffee some time?'

Her: 'Only if you wear those shorts.'