Coffee Time Pt. 04

Story Info
A woman is reconciled with her family. A new horizon opens.
2.9k words
4.33
9.7k
17
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

The following story is totally a work of fiction.

Al characters herein portrayed are 18 y/o or older.

**************

I now had three estrogen driven women in my harem who kept my cock pretty busy the thought of adding a fourth, my youngest sister Penny, to the harem was giving me mixed feelings. On the one hand the thought of plunging my cock into her tight wet pussy made my tool throb with sensual anticipation; but the thought of adding a fourth, who was a hot wire without sexual awakening and OGK what she be like when her pussy was opened gave me a sense of dread. Usually it took three fuck to satisfy each ones sexual hunger for a bit so the math was simple, 3 X 4 = 12 fucks if all got horny on a given day.

The thought of 12 fucks in a given day made my endowment go limp at just the thought of satisfying four hot beautiful women. My lord, they'd kill me after short period of time. What to do?

Penny has been teasing me for a month. She's been giving me glimpses of the candy I was going to enjoy. She enjoyed seeing me with a tent in my pants with no way to relive it.

Yesterday I was preparing to go to me part-time job at the University's book shop when Penny comes in to my presence flashing her camel toe and ass getting me rock hard. I was dressed already so I didn't want a cum spot on my trousers. Fortunately mother comes home early,

"Mother! Can you please help me with this."

She sees my hard on and without another word raises her skirt above her hips then she lowers her pantyhose and panties revealing her magnificent ass then she bends over the kitchen table offering herself to me.

"Blake dear, there is some lube utility drawer or should be. Lube your cock then my vagina because I don't feel wet enough to take you in me dear."

After doing that I place my cock at her entrance then push in slowly.

"Are you okay mother?"

"Yes dear, just keep going in slowly."

I felt her excretions lubricating her birth canal as she did.

"Mommy is ready now dear pound away. Blake, fuck your mommy."

"Yes mother, with pleasure."

We fuck away when she looks back to me and ask,

"What got you so riled?

"Was it Penny's teasing you?"

"Yes it was mother."

"I'll take care of her son, not just concentrating on pleasing me."

I begin to plow her faster and harder.

"Yes that is what I need after a long day at work."

We keep pounding away.

"Little did I know that the little fellow the nurse handed me saying that, 'Madame, your son,' would grow into a fine young man and be pleasuring me today.

"O I love feeling you inside me son, so fill me with your seed to get me even happier."

That wasn't long in coming, my balls were tensing up then out it flew into my mother's awaiting pussy.

"Thank you mom."

"You are welcome son. You gave me a lot of pleasure as well.

"Now pull up my panties and hose.

"Stay like you are until you are washed off."

She slips from beneath me to clean me up. then pats my ass telling me to get to work. Before I was fully out the door I hear, "Penny! Get down here immediately young lady!"

I arrive back home around 10:30PM and don't get three steps into the house when I hear mother calling, "Blake! Is that you?"

"Yes it is mom."

"After you've sorted yourself out, come to me. I am horny dear."

************** I I worked the next day as well but as well got home earlier, around 6. As I rounded the corner saw a black limousine parked out front. I wondered, "Did mom get herself a new boyfriend?" What is going on. at home.

Today is Penny's 18th Birthday. We were going to have a party, then I would deflower Penny with Mom and Catherine looking on.

I no sooner open the door when I hear, "Blake is that you?"

"Yes it is mother"

"Come into the Living Room."

"When I entered it is saw there was an elegantly dressed older lady, who bore a striking resemblance to mother, seated in the arm chair..

"Mother this is my son Blake. See what that baby boy has turned into?"

Did mom just say, "Mother"? We were always told we didn't have any grand parents. What the heck is happening?

"Children let me introduces to all of you my mother, Evelyne Winslow, your grand mother."

"Thank you Cynthia."

" I am sure this is a revelation to all of you seeing that I am or something like that. to be dead. As you can see I am not. and I've come to claim what is mine. My grandchildren who have been hidden from me all these years."

The lady spoke as elegantly as she looked her demeanor was that of an woman who was use to being deferred to.

The Winslow family were very influential in this State and purported to be extremely wealthy. Man this was a mystery which needed to be solved.

"Do you wish to continue Cynthia?"

"Yes mother I do.

"Your late father and I were dating against the express wishes of your grandfather I was told not to see him again. But we met secretly and during one of our dates Blake was conceived.

"I was told to give the child up for adoption. I refused defying father. Your grandmother also wanted to keep Blake when he was born but father was adamantly opposed to it. When you were born I kept you. Grand Father went ballistics kicking me out of the family. I was told to remove everything I wanted because the rest was going in the dump."

"Your uncles tried to dissuaded him as did your grandmother. He would not budge.

"So I left with my things and my family died for me at that moment.

"I have heard from your grandmother that your three uncles swept into my room hiding the things I could not take."

There were tears in Mom's eye as she recalled those painful times.

Grandma said "Children," rather loudly to draw our attention back to her, "the Winslow Family is sexually open. But to take part in or observe the goings on one must be 18 y/o and initiated into the family as a participating adult. Every male can fuck every female. Either member can refuse the advance with no strings attached. No one can be forced into a sexual act. If either the male or female wants to disengage in a sex act, the other member must honor the request. Outside the family get-togethers sex between a family members is allowed but discouraged. Sex outside the family is allowed but the family member must show a certificate from a physician stating that they are free of STD and other pathogenic organism's. A married family member can request that their law full spouse can be admitted provided that the Board of Directors approve them by a 80% approval vote minimum. There are other by laws which are outlined in a booklet that you will receive once they become a Family Circle Member.

The family has quarterly meetings where attendance is required. The format of the meeting is as follows: 9AM a roll call then at 10AM breakfast. At 11AM there will be a meeting to discuss issues relevant to the family as a whole. At noon lunch will be served. Mild sexual activity is tolerated such as patting a ass, cupping balls or breast, holding a cock in ones hand or the petting a vulva without going pass the outer lips. At 1PM inhiations or punishments will be conducted, if there are any, will be done, at the completion of that business, its is party time until 1AM.

" At the next meeting your mother will be brought back into the family but she will also be punished for her defiance. But since it was a justifiable defiance, her punishment will be light and hopefully enjoyable because the punishment is as follows, she will allow herself to be fucked and inseminated by her three brothers in succession.

"As for the three of you, each you will go through the inhiation ceremony to enter the family as an adult male or female. Since your surviving parent is female, Blake will fuck his mother; and for the daughters, you will lick moutherfrom pussy until she orgasms.

"The second part of the inhiation ceremony for males is that they will pleasure three females from the family and inseminate them. When Bake dismounts the woman she will show Blakes semen draining out of her thus signaling Blake's completion of his task. For the females, three male members of the family will mount her and inseminate her displaying her pussy with his semen draining from her pussy to indicate she has preformed the rites. The final part of our initiation is that the person initiated take the Winslow family vow adhere to the Family to bylaws and traditions. They must also take an oath never to reveal the Family rites or who is a participant. The vows and oaths you took will also be in your your booklet.

Cynthia you have the floor.

Children we will be moving from this house into the Winslow mansion soon. We shall be given a suite of rooms and each of your will be given a room. We will have our own play area where we'd can fuck each other or other family members.

Clothing is optional inside the mansion but outside the mansion and on its grounds, appropriate attire is required. Remember you are carrying a proud and distinguished name on you.

There is an area reserved for nude sun bathing and outdoor sex which be shown to you.

The males servants will be proper attired and they are forbid from to enter any female. Blake will find that the freemale servants are totally accessible and can be fucked with their consent.

Sexual activities' are forbidden in the common areas including the hallways but each because each family has it own play area. At the rear of the mansion there is a large common play pay reserved parties, gang-bangs, orgies and alike and for visitors whe we are fucking. The 2nd floor has a lot of private rooms rooms for one on one sex.

Now we have to celebrate Penny's 18th. birthday. We have the usual diner followed by cake and ice cream. The table leaves are folded down and a mat placed on it and a sheet placed on that then a pillow was added for Penny's head. She mounts upon the table and spreads her legs wide open.

I mount her I then ask if she is okay. She nods yes so I push forward breaking her maiden's seal. She jerks and the blood comes out.

.

I push in slowly asking Penny how she's doing she whispers okay. I stop to let her rest if she wants but she wants me to go in deeper. I am in her up to the hilt. I ease down to kiss her then begin fucking her.

"I love you Penny"

"I know you do Blake.

""I like that you deflowered me like this in front of the people I love and who love me."

"Momma I love this. I love how Blake's cock feels in me."

"Thank you Blake."

"I tank you Penny. You are a good fuck".

"Speed it up brother."

"Momma some thing is building in me."

"It's an orgasm baby. Relax don't fight it."

"O FUCK! "

She orgasmed and that set me off. I sent four ropes into her. Penny just laid there taking it all in and enjoying every minute of it.

"Thanks Blake for all that sperm. I want you and me to do anther day soon."

Next weekend we will go the the estate from Thursday afternoon till Tuesday afternoon until Tuesday afternoon. We will be picked up and brought to the one of the Winslow jets to the mansion.

**************

True to her word we are picked on Thursdays and driven to airport and our jet is waiting. We board and in a couple of couple of hours later we land at the private airstrip and driven to the mansion. I have to admit that Winslow manner we an eye opener. The old Victorian mansion looked like it came out of a movie like "Upstairs/Downstairs.".

We are met at the door by three men and three women. The three men are mom's brothers and the three women are their wives. The brothers and their wives are as follows: Uncle Robert and Aunt Judy; Uncle Samuel and Aunt Kathy, and Uncle David and Aunt Mary.

We are greeted very warmly with hugs and kisses. Mom introduces her three children .It seemed that they are ready to swoon over us. We more off the main room into a rather spacious parlor.

"Is anyone else ready to get natural?"

That was the cue to get naked so everyone strips. My three aunts all had nice bodies, pretty faces and all of them looked horny. Finally every one is naked.

"Blake."

"Yes Uncle Robert."

"Perhaps you'd like to sit by you Aunt Judy for a time?"

"Yes Uncle with pleasure."

We trade chairs and Uncle Robert is sitting by Penny.

Uncle Sam is sitting by Catherine and Uncle David sits by mom.

Aunt Judy is not in the mood for chit chat nor am I. We get to a lounger and are all over each other in no time. As we kiss I go to her pussy checking how wet she is and she is sopping wet. She kneels at my cock and puts it in her mouth.

"Aunt Judy you are ready to fuck."

"I know lake but you need a bit of hardening." With that she works my cock till it is rock hard.

When it is hard she straddles me and insert me cock in her.

"Blake I've been dreaming of riding you ever since grad ma told what a fine young man you are.

"I am not disappointed.

"Fill your Aunt's pussy with seed."

We a fucking good and hard when I feel her tense up.

"I am ready to orgasm is nephew ready to fulfill my need?"

"Yes I am auntie."

She comes and I send three ropes into her. We no sooner catch our breath then grandma says, "Blake, please your your Aunt Kathy next."

Aunt Judy gets up and Aunt Kathy come to sit down.

"Blake fuck me in the ass."

Before me was my aunts beautiful ass which she wanted penetrated.

I apply the lude to my cock and paste it on auntie's anus. I knew I had to shove in but how exactly.

" Where do I go from here auntie?"

"Just push in and I'll tell you."

I set my cock on her anus and pushed in as she said. I pushed passed her ring entering her ass.

"Blake stop. Let me get use to your cock."

"Okay auntie."

After a few seconds, "Push in honey."

"It's all in Aunt Kathy."

"Nephew wait a second before you fuck my ass.

"Are you okay Aunt Kathy?"

"Yes I am Blake. I just need time to adjust to having a cock in my ass.

"Okay fuck me slowly."

"Faster now.

"Yes like that."

"Aunt Kathy, your ass is so tight I will not last long. "

"Do the best you can dear. Practice makes perfect.. I want you to do it to me tomorrow."

I take a deep breath in then push forward hard.

"I am cumming Aunt Kathy."

"Yes I feel your hot semen in my bowels."

My deflated cock slips out. of Kathy.

"Come here and let me kiss you. "

She covers my face with kisses

"Blake."

"Yes grandma."

"Have you energy to fuck Yes I do grandma"

"Mary lay yourself down."

"Blake mount her and fuck her."

After kissing a bit Aunt Mary says, "Blake I am horny as one can get and wetter then water. So when assume the doggie position, fuck the shit out of me."

She gets on her hands and knees I move behind her slide t in because she is wetter then water and as tight as a Chinese hand cuff.

"Mercy auntie, you are such a fabulous fuck."

"Thank you.

"Now fuck me hard and fast like you are doing now so I reach a bone shattering orgasm."

I lost track of time but finally, "Blake I am just about there. Just hole tight I am almost there... AAAGGGGGHHHHH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!"

I couldn't old it any longer and firs two ropes into her.

"Yes Blank, give auntie that seed. It feels so damn good flooding in me."

She falls down then pulls me to her. "That was excellent work nephew. I can see why your mother has been keeping you to herself."

"Now don't forget that Blake is my baby as well," Grandma says, "You women will not be wearing him out.

**************That was just afternoon. What else will be coming Blake's way? Stay tuned.

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers