Key to the Door

Story Info
He fantasied about his mother, until the visit to his aunt.
11.3k words
4.73
90.8k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,228 Followers

The house was quiet when Suzy arrived home. Mum and dad were still out at work and Matty, her younger brother, was still at college. She had taken a half days holiday from the department store she worked at, meaning to relax while she had the house to herself. Dumping her damp coat in the cupboard, she kicked off her shoes and padded barefoot around the lounge watching as the rain outside lashed against the window. She was undecided, tv, or the book she was currently reading. She had got it from one of her friends at work and found it gripping. The storyline was simple, but the descriptions of its sexual content never failed to arouse her. Her immediate thoughts of what she had read the previous evening causing a tingling down below as she pondered whether to go up to her room and read a little more while masturbating.

Once the notion was in her head, there was no denying it, her genitals protesting that they needed some attention. She took the stairs silently, her shoeless feet making no noise on the deep-piled carpet. As she passed her brothers bedroom, she noticed his closed door and stopped momentarily, sure she had heard a noise within. Suzy stood immobile and held her breath as she listened. The whispers and noises from the bedroom conjuring up images in her mind as to what might be taking place on the other side of the wooden obstruction.

Quietly, and ever so slowly, she twisted the handle until the knob had reached its full extent and then pushed the door open swiftly as she bounded into the room.

The sight she saw in that split second before Matty pulled the covers over his nudity and slammed the lid of his laptop shut were imprinted on her brain.

'What are you doing?' She asked him with a smirk, she knew exactly what he had been up to. 'Why aren't you at college?'

He glared at her for a moment, his pleasures now interrupted.

'Nothing!' he exclaimed, but his brightly coloured face told her differently. 'I've got free periods this afternoon so I thought I would study at home.'

'Show me what you are studying' Suzy commanded as she squatted on his bed, edging ever closer as Matty tried to keep himself covered.

For some reason, the thought that her eighteen-year-old brother had been masturbating excited her and at the same time, she loved to tease him, knowing full well the anguish he must be going through, caught in the act.

'Please,' she wheedled, 'I won't tell anyone.'

It took a period of gentle persuasion before he lifted the lid, the blank screen springing back into life as he ran a finger over the touchpad and turned it towards her. Suzy had expected young girls, she had known instantly that he had been browsing porn sites. What she hadn't been expecting were the pictures of middle-aged women that appeared on the screen, some were solo, others were posing with young men. She pointed to different pictures, Matty opening the photo sets one by one for her as she looked at images of erect cocks filling the orifices of these women who all looked to be enjoying themselves as they got a good fucking.

Suzy's fanny continued to protest, the images on the screen and her imagination painting pictures in her head of what her brother had been doing, making her hot and wet. Suddenly, she felt the urge, the urge to view her brother's shaft, would it be large, would it be small, at that moment it didn't matter so long as she got to see it.

'Let me, see?' she requested, Matty, looking at her puzzled, unsure of what she was asking.

Moving around, she forced her hand beneath the covers, her brother trying to protect his nether regions as he suddenly realised where it was heading. Trying to balance the laptop and keep himself covered was an impossible task as Suzy's hand found the head of his semi-erect shaft, her fingers immediately covered in his pre-cum as she rubbed it into his knob.

Matty tried to object and wriggle away, astonished at what his sister was doing, but with her hand now in contact with his shaft and his arousal already heightened despite her interruption, he found it hard to disentangle her hand as she stroked him.

She smiled to herself as his cock flexed, his eyes fluttering constantly as she gripped him tightly and felt his shaft become fully erect. It was hot to the touch, throbbing in her hand as she eased the skin downwards before sliding it upwards once more as she began to toss him off.

'Push the covers back so that I can see,' she pleaded, 'but keep looking at the pictures.'

Lifting the laptop, Matty had no option but to allow her to push the covers down, his cock springing free and standing erect now that there were no restrictions. Suzy breathed in sharply, she had seen other cocks in the past and she was no longer a virgin, but her brother's shaft was beautiful. It was what all cocks should be like, she thought, not too long, not too short, smooth with the veins standing proud in its current state of arousal and with a large perfectly pronounced knob which presently shone with its coating of pre-cum.

'Tell me what you are fantasising about?' she managed to utter before her compunctions got the better of her and she leant over him, opened her lips, and allowed his cock into her mouth.

It took him a while to start, Suzy's mouth making it hard for him to speak as she swirled her tongue around and under his knob, sucking and licking as her hand continued to work its way up and down his throbbing lump of meat. He held her spellbound when he did finally speak, Suzy imagining that he had been thinking about a tutor at college, a young woman in town or perhaps a neighbour.

'Mum is undressing for me, her tits are soft and a little floppy, but her nipples look huge when they are erect. She's on her knees and she is doing exactly what you are, sucking on my cock as she wank's me off. I help her to her feet, and she lays back on the bed and opens her legs wide, her fanny is already opening, and I can see the wetness inside as she gently touches herself, teasing me as I stand and masturbate in front of her.'

Matty's voice faltered as Suzy's hand speeded up, the images in her mind forcing her free hand beneath her dress and down the front of her knickers as she ran a finger along her slit, juices already leaking from it.

'She's beckoning me towards her, pleading with me to shove my cock into her cunt. She grunts and gasps as I slide it into her, her tits starting to wobble and bounce as I begin thrusting, my cock fucking her as she writhes beneath me.'

He was panting as he described the scene to Suzy, his eyes closed and no longer looking at the laptop as his brain and imagination took over, his hips rising with each thrust, forcing his shaft deeper into her mouth.

'Fucking hell, she feels good, her fanny is still tight, and I can feel it gripping my cock each time I plunge it into her. She's telling me she is close, asking me to fuck her faster and using coarse language to me. It makes it more erotic as I shag her harder.'

His hips were pushing his cock into her mouth rapidly now as her hand flew up and down his shaft with an urgency. And then he was trying to warn her, but it was far too late, her own arousal was reaching its peak as she felt her cheeks puff outwards and his first spurt of cum coincided with the beginning of her climax. By the time her orgasm had subsided, she had drained him, swallowing every bit of his salty tasting sperm, her panties now sodden from the juices she had secreted.

When she eventually threw herself backwards and relaxed as she tried to slow her breathing, she realised that she had enjoyed every second of what she had just done. 'Five minutes,' she thought to herself, 'and then my book and perhaps another orgasm.'

She hadn't realised her brother had moved until she felt the draft on her belly and upper thighs his hands quickly pulling the gusset of her knickers to one side. By the time she had opened her eyes and began to push herself up onto her elbows, Matty was between her legs and then she shivered and cried out as his tongue made contact with her cunt.

Now it was her turn to writhe, forcing her pussy tightly against his mouth as his tongue fucked her like some miniature cock. She was completely unconcerned that her dress was up around her waist, her lower half on show as her brother kissed, licked, and sucked at her pussy. She played with her tits, disappointed that in her present position she had no way of baring them as she kneaded her flesh.

'Jesus. Where did Matty learn to eat fanny like that?' she thought momentarily before letting the thought slip aside as his lips found her clitoris and he began sucking on it, in between flicking it with his tongue.

Her arousal was escalating, another climax drawing ever nearer as she thrashed about on the bed. Her upper body moved freely, but her lower half was gripped firmly in her brother's strong hands as he continued to lick at her cunt. And then she could resist him no more as she allowed her orgasm to consume her, her back arching as she called out and wallowed in the pleasure signals flooding her body.

Later and after they had recovered, she asked him.

'You fantasise about fucking mom?'

Matty nodded his head, a little shamefaced as he tried to explain. 'God, yeah. I'd love to fuck her. I bet she is a real dirty bitch when she gets going.'

It was the first time Suzy had ever heard her mother described as a "real dirty bitch," the words conjuring up images of her mum doing similar things with her brother.

'But then after what has just happened, I'm now wondering what it may be like to fuck you,' he continued.

Suzy hadn't even thought that far ahead, it had been an impulsive reaction to catching him masturbating, although she was now besotted with his penis. She hadn't got past her basic desire of wanting to touch it and to see it spurt when she made him ejaculate. She had never considered the possibility that her brother may want to fuck her. Did she want his cock inside her? Did she want his spunk filling her fanny?

There was no disputing that his technique when eating her pussy had been exquisite, but could he perform the same with his cock in her fanny, and she still wasn't sure she wanted to find out even though she was quite happy for a repeat performance of what they had just done.

'We'll see,' she said as she swung her legs to the floor, wincing slightly as her wet and soiled panties slid back into place before heading for her bedroom and leaving her brother to return to his porn if he so wished.

After two orgasms, her book was forgotten as she got a dry pair of panties and climbed into them before disappearing downstairs and turning on the tv, something to distract her for the moment and the thoughts that were presently filling her mind.

In bed that night, she cast the book to one side again, it seemed insignificant now after having had her brother's cock in her hand. Switching out her light and closing her eyes, she found it impossible to settle, images of Matty knelt between her thighs as his shaft plundered her fanny, uppermost in her mind. She was unable to stop her mounting arousal, her hand slipping beneath the covers as her fingers found her quim.

It hadn't taken long, an almighty explosion overcoming her as she imagined Matty's shaft bursting inside her. Suzy's breathing was ragged as she squirmed on her bed, her eyes squeezed tightly shut as she virtually felt he brother's shaft fuck her cunt. She still wasn't prepared to make a decision, mutual masturbation was one thing, full sex was something else she thought to herself as now fully relaxed, she drifted into sleep.

The journey, one that was made at this time every year on the run-up to Christmas, was the visit to their mum's sister, Aunt Clodagh. This year it felt different, normally there was the four of them, mum, dad, Suzy and Matty with her father doing the driving. He had complained of not feeling great and had cried off this time with their mum doing the driving instead. It was a fairly long journey, but it was the one time a year that their mother and Clodagh got to see each other as they took up presents and cards.

The start of their trip had been a miserable wet winters day. By the time they reached the halfway point, the rain had stopped but the sky now looked ominous, the onset of this winter's first snow gently floating down. Normally they would stay the day, spend the night with their aunt and then return the following afternoon. By nine o'clock that night the snow was falling heavily but hopefully, it would have finished and settled by the following morning.

Aunt Clodagh's house was a rambling affair attached to a smallholding where she kept a few chickens, a cow, and several piglets along with a large vegetable garden. She always prided herself that in the event of a catastrophe, she was self-sufficient.

The house had three floors, the ground floor had a large kitchen and two small lounges with the kitchen being the centre point of the house. In there, you ate, watched tv, and generally relaxed, the large log fire and the cooking range making the room warm and cosy in winter. Upstairs on the first floor, there were three bedrooms and a bathroom/toilet. Normally in the past and when they were younger, one of the bedrooms would be occupied by their mother and father and Suzy and Matty would share the other.

Because they were now so much older, Matty had been relegated to the garret or attic room up on the third floor. He didn't mind in the slightest, it meant he got the ancient double bed to himself and the vista from the minuscule windows gave him excellent views across the surrounding countryside.

Clodagh had been married once upon a time, but now in her late forties, she was happiest living alone, 'Men just get under the feet,' she was wont of saying. She had a ruddy complexion from being continually outdoors and while the years had added extra flesh here and there, she was still a reasonably attractive woman or as Matty whispered to Suzy shortly after their arrival, her tits certainly were. There was no missing Clodagh's breasts, they entered the room several seconds before the rest of her arrived and had immediately caught his attention.

After an early tea and with his mother and aunt gossiping and catching up with each other's news, Matty had retired to his attic room. There had been no point in bringing his laptop, the house was too far from anywhere to get an internet signal. He'd brought a book to read but was interrupted before he got started by the sound of footsteps coming up to the top floor.

Suzy entered his room and flopped onto his bed, she was already bored, the sound of the two women chatting in the kitchen drowned out the tv and she didn't want to appear rude by turning the volume up and so had forsaken it.

Matty had turned on his side as she complained, his hand resting just above her knee.

'I can keep you occupied for a while,' he had whispered, Suzy knowing exactly what he was suggesting. Even though it was now several months since they had mutually masturbated each other, she was still in two minds as to whether to go further with him.

'We can't,' she whispered back at him, 'what if they hear us?'

'Then you just won't have to scream as loudly as you did last time.' That had made her giggle, she had been quite vocal when he kissed and licked her fanny.

His hand gently stroked her leg, edging upwards bit by bit, by the time it disappeared beneath the hem of her skirt, Suzy's fanny was looking forward to its continuing journey. When he finally slid a finger over the gusset of her panties, she had to restrain herself from crying out.

'You seem to have wet yourself slightly,' Matty whispered with a snigger, his fingers applying greater pressure as he stroked her fanny through the thin material of her knickers. 'Perhaps it may be best if you took them off.'

Raising her hips, she reached beneath her skirt and wriggled out of her panties, tucking them under his pillows just in case someone decided to come up to the attic room. She was just about to settle back when on a whim, she reached under her top and unhooked her bra, managing to remove it while leaving her top in place. Glancing at Matty, his eyes shone, up until now, he still hadn't seen her tits. Settling down onto the thick, soft mattress, her brother's hand disappeared back beneath her skirt as he stroked and explored her thighs, her belly and finally her fanny, Suzy jamming a fist into her mouth as a finger slid inside her cunt.

She had to keep pressing her face into the pillows, it helped muffle the noises she was making as her brother fingered her. When he pushed her top up and exposed her titties, covering them in kisses before sucking and nipping at her engorged teats, she could have screamed with the pleasure he was eliciting.

Suzy was unable to stop herself as her hand went to his groin, her fingers fumbling as she tried to unbutton his pants and slide the zip down.

'The randy bastard,' she thought as she discovered he wasn't wearing undies, his shaft springing free once his pants were undone. Wrapping her fingers around it, she started to toss him off, Matty grunting quietly as she increased his arousal. Her fanny was wet through, his fingers making squelching noises as they were thrust into her and then almost to her surprise, she was dragging him on top of her, pushing his pants down more so that she could position his cock.

She felt his knob push against her pussy lips and then he was sliding inside her, her cunt expanding as it welcomed him into her inner sanctum.

Despite her previous reticence, when it had come to it, she was acting like a slut, desperate to have his cock inside her. Suzy turned her face into the pillow again, his constant thrusting making her want to call out as it muffled the groans of pleasure that she was not able to stop. Thankfully, the bed and mattress were so soft and springy that there was very little noise as his cock thudded into her cunt once more.

When he sucked on her nipples as he fucked her, she lost control, her body shivering and shaking as her climax started and then when his cock filled her cunt with his seed, her orgasm consumed her as she went taut, her head going back as she cried out in pleasure, forgetting to try and muffle it.

When she came to, her brother's hand was still over her mouth, a wide grin split his face. 'Are you trying to wake the dead?' he said quietly with a laugh. 'We'd better get decent quick just in case someone comes to investigate.'

As it was, no one came, thankfully the two women on the ground floor were too engrossed to hear the sounds from above.

Suzy relaxed next to her brother; her body ultimately had made the decision for her. He may be a year and a half younger than her, but his lovemaking had been fantastic. She felt satisfied and happy, knowing she would sleep well tonight and already planning when she could entertain him next.

Together they had gone downstairs later and had supper in the warm kitchen, Aunt Clodagh, asking questions of them both. How were they doing at college, did Suzy have a boyfriend presently, was Matty dating? The usual questions that relatives always asked.

Making their way up to their beds, he left his sister on the first floor as he continued up to his attic bedroom, now lit by the glare from the snow outside which was continuing to fall. He watched it for a while, but there was little to see, the continuous flakes hiding the horizon and all around

He left the light off and blew out the paraffin heater before scrambling into bed, the room beginning to chill as he curled up beneath the covers and got warm again before stretching out.

He'd been staring into space, thinking about what he and his sister had done tonight when his thoughts were interrupted as he heard his mother and aunt Clodagh come up to bed. He was just about to turn on his side and snuggle down when suddenly a ring of light appeared on his ceiling.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,228 Followers