Coffee Time Pt. 05

Story Info
Continuing the saga of a randy family.
3k words
4.42
9k
10
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

I noticed Mom was very fidgety on the morning of the big day. Some attendants came in, they lubed mom's bottom holes very liberally for the re-initiation ceremony later this morning. Her three brothers were to each fuck and ejaculate into her his morning. It was supposed to be a punishment, but everyone close to her knew that it would be more like a reward. She had been fucked by all three of them before she even met my dad, they had fucked her when she and dad were dating and they even fucked her the night before the wedding. They had fucked one another every day since her return to the manor. It was some other thing in her mind that was wreaking havoc on her mind.

She glanced my way than with a curled finger, beckoned me to her side. "Blake, when they are done with us, we will meet back at quarters, I want you to fuck me. Make sweet love to your momma and fill her with your seed. Also, tonight you will sleep with me. You've been neglecting your mother, my son."

"Yes I have mom, but there are so many women in this house demanding my cock, that sex with you with you has slipped between the cracks."

"Blake, when it comes to having sex in this house, it is your mother and your two sisters which should be at the top of the list every day. I want you to check with all three of us daily to see if we want you.

"Yes, mother."

"Dear, it is not just your cock that we crave but it is your love for us that we crave. With you, son, we feel like women who are appreciated as special.

"Do our pussies feel that way to you? That they are special when we join our bodies together?"

"Yes, they do mom. I always feel special fucking you, Catherine, and Penny more than any other of the other women in this house."

"I love you son." She is holding my balls as she says this. She keeps holding them when we kiss and when I rub her clit, she gives them a slight squeeze.

"That was good dear, now comfort your sisters." She pats me on the ass which means, get along.

I found Catherine and Penny together in another cubicle holding each other just like they did when they were little girls and were afraid of something.

"How are you two ladies this morning?"

They pull apart to make a space for me. I get in between them, then they close the gap squeezing me between them. They were arousing me whether they knew it or not. Then to make a bad situation worse, Catherin began stroking my cock and Penny began cupping my balls.

"We are afraid that we will be fucked very hard and be hurt," Catherine said.

"Maybe even bleed from down there," Penny added.

"O come on sisters, you know as well as I do that grandma said she'd have bouncers stationed at the altar. Plus, I would be in there kicking ass. as well. Not to mention mom with her claws if either of you indicates being hurt. Neither I nor mom nor grandma would allow someone to hurt you."

"We knew that but we wanted you to reassure us." Both kissed me on the cheek pressing a nipple from each one. They were arousing me and before too long I was a full staff.

"Penny, we are getting little Blake too aroused."

"O! I see, we'd better leave his alone so he can deflate."

"Agreed."

They both let go of my private parts and we just hugged each other.

Grandma came in kissing mom, then the rest of us She said, "Children, it will be over soon." She then led us out into the main pavilion where the altar was set up.

Mom was escorted to the table of sacrifice, then she was laid on the altar with her legs spread and made fast in the stirrups. Her knees were then bent and her ass elevated. She was completely exposed.

Grandma started things off, "Kinsmen and kinswomen, we are gathered here to re-instate my Daughter, Cynthia Winslow, back into our ranks. She knowingly and deliberately defied her father when she married a man whom he did not approve of. He then disowned her, kicking her out of the family.

"That marriage produced three children, Blake, Catherine, and Penelope, know as Penny. Today they will be instated into our gathering.

I have always loved my daughter and I missed her dearly. So after her father died I hired a Private Investigator to find her, which he did very easily. So she and I talked and cried, talked and cried some more. She wanted to come back and her brothers and I wanted her back which brings us to today, Cynthia is being reinstated and her children will be instated into the family.

"The elders have agreed that the price of her reinstatement will be her being humiliated in front of her children as she is being taken by each of her brothers separately. My son Robert will begin."

Uncle Robert came up to the far end. His robe was taken and there he stood naked with a huge hard-on. He got between mom's legs and he penetrated her. She sighed when he did then moaned afterward when his cock rode in and out of her. and he smiling back down at her. She was thoroughly enjoying this smiling up at uncle She had her first orgasm, then a second, on her third, finally Uncle Robert grunted releasing his spunk into her. He then dismounted her after they kissed giving us all a picture of his cum leaking out of her. It was gross seeing it happen to your own mother, yet arousing as well.

Mom glanced our way blowing out three kisses. I was hard, my cock straight out facing my kinsmen. Aunt Kathy came up behind me to suck me limp, while and while mom was being prepared for Uncle Samuel. I could that my two sisters were also aroused because their pussy juice was leaking down their thighs. The sent of pussy was strong.

Uncle Samuel mounts the altar naked with his 7-inch cock going before him. He kisses mom a few times and I heard him say, "I love you, Cindy." Mom responded, "I love you too Sam." After that, she gasped when his cock penetrated her and groaned as he filled her with it. After he had bottomed out, they both smiled then developed a rhythm of in out and repeat in and out. I had seen it before, but the sight of my uncle's cock coming in and out of my mother mesmerized me its morning. Maybe it was because they were so happy fucking one another. I saw my mother tense up and I knew she had an orgasm coming on fast and uncle was not far behind her. Mom arched her back and screamed at the top of her lungs, "Fuck! Sam, fuck. Fill my pussy with you boy seed." He grunted, "Ugh!" then stiffened before he slammed mom hard most likely he was shooting his hot semen into her. Then they kissed just before Uncle Sam dismounted.

Mom cast a caring eye back to her kids smiling. I am of two minds when I see my mother fucked before my eyes. Part of me wants to go up to fight for her. But another part looks and sees how happy she is. The latter wins out because I like seeing my mom happy if getting herself fucked at different times during the day makes her happy, then so be it.

Uncle David was up for sloppy thirds. When he disrobed, his 8-inch cock came into full view, which elicited plenty of Ooooes and Agh's from the ladies in the audience.

I picked up mom saying, "Hello David."

"Hello, big sister. Are you ready to do this?"

"I've been waiting all morning to feel my baby brother's cock in my pussy.

"Your wait is over Cindy."

He penetrates her, she gasped then sighs as her pussy gets adjusted to his cock inside her. They begin real slow then they pick up the pace. My Uncle David likes to fuck like a rabbit, but he slowed down during the time he fucked my mother, probably at her request. I know that she will slow me down when I get too fast times during our lovemaking.

They please each other for half an hour before both mom and Uncle David are stiffening up for her orgasm and his showing her womb with seed. When they both give each other their final pleasure, they kiss and he dismounts her and she displays his seed flowing out of her.

Some ladies attend to mom, cleaning her up, reapplying make-up, brushing her hair, and alike.

At that same time, I feel some woman's fingers on my cock applying lube. The woman was my aunt. Looking up at me she simply said, "Getting you ready." Moments later mother rejoins her children kissing each of us asking us how we were holding up, I said, "You were great, mother. I am proud to be your son." My sisters and her go into a huddle, sniffling, before coming out all smiles. I see grandma waving at her, "Mom, grandma wants you." Mom joins her siblings and their mother. "Having completed her trial, my daughter has been readmitted to our family."

I whisper to Catherine and Penny, "Tomorrow morning before we go out, I want to have sex with both of you putting my cum inside you." Penny answers back, "You are on. We are holding you to your promise."

Mom rejoins us after grandma announced her return to the family. Peny and Catherine get a kiss but I get a kiss and a cock stroking. "You have to be hard when you remove the robe," she whispered in my ear, so she got began to fluff my tool back to full staff.

As she was completing her work, grandma announces to all, "Please welcome my grandson Blake."

The audience applauded when I stepped out on stage. Grandma raised my hand then kissed me. "Blake's first lady to pleasure this morning will be his first cousin, Stephanie Winslow. Blake, you may begin."

I get upon the altar where cousin Stephanie is already for me. The musk of her womanhood reaches my nostrils and it makes my cock twitch. Getting between her legs my first action is to reach down to kiss her.

"Are you ready Steph?"

"Yes Blake, slide it in."

"Steph, I wasn't given any time to play with you."

"Later, just fuck me now."

We join together. Her cunt is wet, warm, and tight that along with her pretty face makes me wonder how long I can last. I tell her, "Steph if I cum within ten frictions, will you be pissed?"

"You know I will, at least one orgasm, Blake."

"As you wish dear cousin."

I fuck her at a moderate speed lightly slamming against her pelvis. I can see she is enjoying this a lot. I am as well, the head of my cock is being stimulated every time I go in and out of her by the ribbed muscles inside her. She asks, "Kiss me, please."

I was hoping that she'd ask for that, so I eagerly go down to kiss her lips then her neck then back to her lips. "Faster and harder, I am getting to orgasm."

"Faster."

"Steph, I am close to blowing my load in you."

"Hold it a minute more.

"Damn Bakke, you fucker. Ah... Fuck me," she shouts, I feel her spasms as the orgasm resonates through her body.

"Yes, I love the feel of your hot sperm filling me."

I lean down to kiss her for and to lick behind her ear, "Aw Steph, you are always such a fantastic partner. Let's do it again for them."

"Stop doing that and please get off me."

After I dismount, she shows the sign of our love leaking out of her. We kiss once more. She whispers in my ear, "Tomorrow after work, meet me." Then we bow before the audience, then part.

"Blake, you and Stephanie are got me very wet," our grandmother says with pride, "Am I alone?"

There was a loud, "Noooo."

"Blake, your next lover is Judith Douglas."

Ms. Douglas is a fortyish woman, a tad plump but still very attractive. She is laid out and spread. Her vagina is open asking to be fucked and filled with my seed. Her scent has a strong musk flavor which made my cock get even stiffer. then it was.

"Are you ready cousin?"

"Yes, please fuck me."

"I am planning it, but just a bit of fun with you first." Beginning with her neck I kiss down to her tit.

"Please fuck me now."

"As you wish dear cousin." She gasped when my cock went past her vagina and I can see why. She's so tight that I question whether she's ever been fucked since her cherry was taken.

"Let me know when you are ready for more."

"More, please."

I slide back then push deeper into her. She sighs because of the pleasure her pussy must be feeling looking at her face.

"Give me the rest, please."

"O, God!" she screams as the rest goes in touching her womb.

Pausing for a minute, I asked her, "Are you ready to fuck?"

"Yes, please fuck me."

Fucking her is like fucking a Chinese handcuff. When I try to pull back, her pussy grips me tighter. "Judith, you have a phenomenal cunt."

"Thank you. I take it that you want to fuck me again?"

"Yes, I want to fuck you again."

We have developed a rhythm. I am ready to swoon from the workout her birth canal is giving me.

"Judith, I cannot take more of the pleasure your pussy is giving me. I am ready to shoot my sperm into you right now."

"Please hold it, Blake, I need to cum," she is telling me.

"Blake, you did it. I am having an orgasm"

"Judy, you did it. I am filling you." I shot wad after wad into her.

"I wasn't bad, was I?"

"Cousin Judy, we need to fuck again soon. Can we?"

"O yes, I want to feel you inside me."

I kiss her then dismount her.

One more to go. Damn, I am still feeling horny.

My next partner was a kinswoman was named Norma Wentworth. She was a middle-aged wife and mother on the dumpy side. She lay on her back staring up at the ceiling as if in a trance. She didn't even notice when he came up beside her.

"Are you okay Norma?"

"Yes, just fuck me and get it over with."

"Why are you saying it that way?"

"What do you care about me. I am just here to be your fuck toy, so fuck me."

"Nope, we are not going to fuck until we get to the bottom of this attitude of yours, Norma."

"They are waiting fuck me, Blake."

"I want you to feel good about what we are going to do. Not like I am forcing you to eat soap."

I reach down between us to feel between her inner lips, she was soaking. She was ready to fuck

"Mmm, I see you are wet, Norma, it appears that you want to feel my cock in you."

She looked away. Even when I slipped the head of my tool in her, she acted like she could have cared less but she did gasp when I went all the way in.

"Does my cock feel bad in you? Don't you like it?"

"I've heard this about you."

"What have you heard?" slowly I pull back then slowly reenter her.

"That you are a smooth operator and a good fuck. You get women to love you."

"No, I don't. They come away hating me, Norma."

"Liar."

We are still fucking real slow. She moans on every thrust. She has begun to smile.

"You really do want me to have an orgasm don't you."

"Nothing would please me better cousin."

"Then, fuck me faster, Blake."

Picking up speed I feel her tense beneath me just before she screams nearly jumping off the altar.

"O God, Blake, that was my first orgasm in many, many years. Give me another before you cum in me."

We are really into it now. She really knows how to please a man with her body as well. We are making love when I feel her tense again, "Blake cum in me now." She has her second orgasm and I unload my third load of man juice into her pussy. We kiss several times before I dismount her and the family sees that she is inseminated.

"My grandson has completed his requirement for entrance and is now a full member of the family."

Applause as I am kissed by my grand-mom and mom. Mother leads me off the stage. Before the attendants can get to me, mom is on her knees sucking me and my balls off with her tongue. When she is done, she motions to the attendants to clean me up.

As I was toweling off, Uncle Robert stops by to hand me an envelope.

"Robert, must you!"

"Sister, you know I must so stop it."

"Robert, what if I gave you a feel-good treatment, later?"

"Cynthia, stop playing games."

"Okay, my eldest brother, I'll stop." Then they kiss, "Don't worry big boy, I won't tell your, wife."

Uncle reaches around and pinches his mother's ass but he flees before she can get to him.

"Better read that, Blake."

It was a list of instructions for Monday which detailed out what I suppose to do and when.

"I've got a job working with Uncle Sam in Finance, mom!

"I know, you didn't think all this was free did you?"

"No, but I never expected to be offered a job."

"Into which family were you just taken? Really Blake, don't be so dense."

************************************************************************************************************

To Be Continued...

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers