Secrets of Taboo Pond

Story Info
What's in the water which erased this family's incest taboo?
18.7k words
4.72
59k
140
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers

At Christmas, Mom said, more than asked, "Pete, I'm going to need your help over your Spring Break to go up to the cabin, open it up for spring and put the docks in the pond, assuming the ice has melted. I know you were hoping to go to Cancun with your college buddies, but now that your grandfather is gone, I can't manage it alone and your sisters have their Spring Break too early, before the ice could possibly be melted."

Claire and Megan looked unusually pleased about not having to help Mom with this task.

"Sure, Mom," I responded, trying to keep the disappointment out of my voice. I loved the cabin in the summer but had never done the spring prep before. It had been tradition that Mom and Grandpa Jack Conroy did it the last full week of March, but he had died just before Thanksgiving, leaving Mom the property in his will. He had lived with us since I was ten, when both my father Tom Minosky and Grandma May had passed away in the same year. He became my replacement dad in many ways, basically co-parenting with my mom. Whose name is Barbara, by the way.

All I could think was that the water was going to be extremely cold, getting the floating docks in. I never quite understood why it had to be done so soon after the ice melted, since we didn't usually start staying there until Memorial Day. Whenever I had asked, Grandpa's answer was that he wanted to do the spring opening early so he could get any needed repairs handled before the holiday and installing the docks was just part of that process to him.

~~~~~

I got out of my last class on Friday, March 22nd, and drove my car the 100 miles from my school to home, getting there after dark at 8 PM. Mom gave me a very warm hug at the door, her soft breasts pressing into my chest. I couldn't help imagining what they would feel like in my hands and mentally slapped myself for it, like I always did whenever I had sexual thoughts about her or my sisters.

Mom had a baked chicken dinner ready for us. I was surprised to see a bottle of wine on the table, so asked, "What's the occasion? You hardly ever serve wine with dinner."

She responded, "Only if I've got someone to drink it with. This is the first dinner you and I have had together since you turned 21 that didn't also have your sisters here. I didn't think it was fair to invite you to share wine with me and deny Claire and Megan because they're only 19. Unless you'd rather have one of those hard ciders you left in the fridge after Christmas break?"

"Wine's fine, Mom."

As we ate, she said, "I think we ought to leave around 8 tomorrow. I've got most of Grandpa's SUV packed already, except for food that needs to go into the cooler and whatever clothes you'll need. Don't forget a bathing suit, unless you want to put the dock in naked." The smile on her face as she said that made me briefly wonder whether she was picturing us doing just that, but I dismissed it.

We watched a little TV after dinner, sitting together on the couch. Gradually, Mom got closer and closer, until she was leaning against my side, her head on my shoulder. Was Mom really cuddling with me? Or had I simply watched too many porn clips where step-mom and step-son wind up having sex? I tried to dismiss those thoughts. This was my mom, not a step-mom and not some porn actress pretending that another unrelated performer is her son.

I couldn't get that idea out of my mind when I went to bed, though. I found myself imagining one of those porn scenes, but with Mom and I in the roles. Picturing her riding my cock in a cowgirl position, my hands holding her glorious boobs, led to a throbbing erection that wouldn't go away on its own.

I jerked off, trying to get that mental image out of my head while I did it and failing completely. I wanted to imagine fucking my mom, even while it made me feel vaguely guilty and abnormal. It wasn't the first time I had pictured her and I was sure it wouldn't be the last, but usually I could shift my mental imagery to someone else. That night, I couldn't. To avoid lingering on her for too long, I began stroking faster, to reach orgasm as quickly as I could. At least I didn't moan her name loudly as I came or anything that would make Mom aware of what I was doing. I kept quiet as my orgasm hit and cum blasted across my stomach and chest. I cleaned it up with a tissue and settled down to sleep.

My last thought was that Mom and I would be alone at the cabin for a week.

~~~~~

The cabin, while built with logs, wasn't as rustic as the word sounds, being a two-story house with three bedrooms and two baths, built atop a cement foundation set into the side of a hill, with an open side facing the water. The main entrance to the house was on the uphill side. A deck faced the pond, with another entrance into the basement area below it. A cabana containing a hot tub was built on the left side of the deck, a set of stairs down to the ground at the right end.

Another small bedroom was set up in the basement, which was usually mine, along with laundry, utilities and storage. However, I expected I would be sleeping in one of the upstairs bedrooms during this stay.

Electricity was provided by solar panels both on the roof and on the south-facing hillside away from the pond, with reserve battery storage to bridge night time and cloudy days. A lone telephone line was our one outside utility. Heat was a combination of an in-floor heating system that was left running just enough in the winter to avoid freezing its own pipes, plus a stone fireplace and a small wood stove in the basement that tied into the same chimney. Mostly, those were only needed in the spring and early fall, before we closed up for winter. While the roads to access the property stayed open in the snows, we had rarely used the cabin in the winter, just a couple years where we spent Christmas through New Years there, then winterized it again until Spring.

When we arrived at 9:30, we could see that the pond was 80% open water, with ice still on the opposite shore, where trees shaded it. While the air temperature outside was already 59F, the inside temperature was just 45F, so my first task was to get a fire lit in the fireplace, while Mom moved around opening drapes to let the sun in. Then we turned on the water pump to the well and let water flow back into the pipes and connected the hose to refill the hot tub on the deck.

After getting the food cooler inside and unloaded, we started on removing the storm windows, first removing plywood which covered the french doors into the basement, so we could access the storage area. We pulled out the sections for the dock to make room for storing the windows, then took down the plywood over the sliding glass doors on the deck and removed the windows that could be reached from the ground or deck, carrying each to the storage area. Before tackling the ones on the 2nd floor via ladder, we broke for lunch, also turning on the hot tub heater and adding spa chemicals as it had filled. The inside temperature had risen to 60F, so we turned up the thermostat for the in-floor heating to 65F, turned on the house's water heater and added more wood to the fire.

By the time we got the upper floor's storm windows off and stored in the basement, it was 2 PM. The outside temp had risen to 69F. It looked like the ice across the pond had shrunk just from the air's warmth battling the water's cold.

Mom asked, "Are you ready to tackle installing the docks? The weather forecast is for cooler weather the rest of the week, maybe even some rain. We won't get a better day for it."

"We're still going to freeze our butts off, since the ice hasn't finished melting," I grumbled.

"You'll find it invigorating, honey," she said, grinning. "Trust me."

After changing into bathing suits, we carried the three dock sections the rest of the way to the water's edge. The docks were basically wooden platforms with empty plastic barrels secured underneath to act like pontoons, with hardware to connect the sections together. We slid the first section between the two metal poles driven into the shore that anchored the system and got it fastened without having to get in the water.

Mom said, "Now, we need to wade out to fasten the other sections. They have to float to line up and it won't work if we lay on top of them."

"Mom, I may not have put them in before, but I have helped take them out. I understand how it works."

As I stepped into the still-frigid water on the left side, pushing the second section ahead of me, my skin began to tingle and I actually felt warmer than I expected.

Moving the section around the end of the first to where Mom was waiting, we got it lined up and secured the two together. We were in waist deep water by then and the weird tingling sensation reached my groin and I found myself getting hard involuntarily. Or maybe it was seeing Mom's stiff nipples poking through her one-piece bathing suit.

I tried hiding my stiff cock as I climbed out of the water to get the third section, but Mom was looking right at my groin, like she knew what was going to happen. I was too flustered to ask any questions. I then floated the third section out, turned it 90 degrees so it formed a T and we got it attached, now in chest-high water. Rather than wade back into shore, Mom ducked herself under the water, then pulled herself up onto the dock and lay back, her head toward me.

My eyes locked again on her hard nipples poking through her suit and the cleavage exposed to me. My cock throbbed even harder and I found myself climbing onto the dock next to her and lay on my back, letting the sun reheat my skin as it continued to tingle. The muscle fatigue I had been feeling from everything we'd been carrying around was entirely gone and I felt energized in a way I'd never felt before.

I jumped when I felt Mom's hand stroke along my still-hard cock, but I did nothing to stop her as she untied the top of my trunks and reached her chilly hand inside. Before I knew it, the trunks were off and my cock was deep in her hot mouth. A small piece of me knew intellectually that I should be objecting, but most of me wanted her to continue. To fulfill the fantasies I had. It just felt too good to do anything but moan. My mom was blowing my cock!

I watched as she reached a hand into the water and scooped some into her mouth, then slipped her lips over my cock without letting any of the water escape. The tingling effect intensified as she slowly rose up and down, her tongue swirling the water around and around my ultra-sensitive glans.

"God, Mom, that's so hot," I finally managed to say, realizing as I said it how I never expected those words to come from my mouth in terms of her.

She managed to shimmy her bathing suit off while still bobbing up and down on my cock. My eyes roamed her body as it was exposed. Her breasts were more amazing than I'd imagined, her waist taut and hips flared out into an hourglass figure.

I didn't resist when she let my cock free, swallowed the last of the water in her mouth, I'm sure mixed with my pre-cum, and climbed over me. She looked down at me, eyes sparkling, and asked, "Do you want this, Pete?"

"Yes, more than anything," I answered, surprising myself at how easily I was overruling the taboo my mind said I should be feeling about sex with my mom, which seemed to be completely gone emotionally. I wanted to fuck her, more than I'd wanted any other woman.

"I love you Pete, in all ways," she said, as she notched my cock between her labia and lowered herself onto me. She kept eye contact with me as our groins met and she paused there, rocking a little to grind her clit against my groin.

"I love you too, Mom," I replied, just before she rose up several inches and dropped again. The pleasure was so intense, I gasped. I grabbed her hips and started to thrust into her from below. To fulfill my fantasy from the night before, I reached up and grasped her breasts, her nipples hard in my palms. We slapped into each other for fifteen minutes, not getting tired at all.

Mom then dismounted and lay back in the center of the dock section, looking over at me to say, "Fuck me, Pete. Hard as you can. I need it."

I got up and moved over to her. I raised her right leg along my torso and straddled her left, turning her partly onto her side and thrust myself back into her. "Oh, fuck, Mom, you feel so good," I said as I pounded into her at top speed, making the dock rock so much that water began splashing onto us, reinforcing whatever effect it was having on us. The contrast between the cold of the water and the heat of her pussy made this fuck feel like nothing I had ever experienced.

"Yes, yes, yes," she cried, as the water swirled around her. "Oh, I'm cumming, baby! Fuck me! Give me your sperm!" She pulsed around my thrusting cock and I found my own orgasm rushing through me and I exploded in gob after gob of cum into her.

"Fuuuuccckkkk!" I shouted, hearing an echo bounce back to me. Thankfully, we owned all of the land visible from the pond, so there were no witnesses to what we'd just done.

At least, I didn't think so.

Slowing to a stop, I eased out of her, watching my jizz ooze out as I lowered her leg and then collapsed on my back next to her on the wet dock. It felt miraculous that I wasn't at all winded. Still, it took a couple of minutes before I could ask, "What the hell just happened, Mom?"

"Welcome to the secret of the pond, honey."

"What? You knew this was going to happen?" I asked.

"I wanted it and hoped you would too," she answered, rolling to her side to stroke her fingers along my chest as she looked into my eyes. "We've never figured out exactly what makes this pond unique, but something in it produces some kind of aphrodisiac, which concentrates in the water while the pond is covered in ice, then starts to dissipate once the ice melts or once it reaches a certain temperature. Either way, for about the first three weeks after the water is exposed, it has the stronger effect we just experienced. It lowers your inhibitions, seeming to remove the incest taboo, but doesn't seem to create desire where it doesn't already exist. I would not have made a move on you if I hadn't seen that you were reacting to my body and I would have stopped if you asked me. During the summer, the effect is weaker, resulting in only a slight increase in horniness, something you might credit to the fresh air and sunshine.. That's why we didn't bring you here earlier than Memorial Day. "

"You and grandpa put these docks in this same time every year. Are you telling me...?"

"Yes, Pete. The water coaxed Dad and I into becoming lovers when I was your age, the spring we were working on finishing the cabin's interior. Tom and your grandmother May were with us that first time, but otherwise Dad and I only had sex when we were here by ourselves." She paused, a concerned look on her face, as she decided whether to continue. "The other secret I need to admit is that he's your biological father as well as grandfather. I'm also your half-sister."

Part of me was shocked, but my heart immediately told me Mom was telling me the truth. I didn't resemble the Minosky side of the family at all. But my sisters both did, although fraternal twins. "Claire and Megan? Am I right that they're not also Grandpa's daughters?"

Mom answered, "No, they're Tom's daughters. They're both your half-sisters and half-nieces. Shared DNA would be between half and full sisters, if we let you be tested and compared. They discovered the secret of the pond, too. The two of them snuck up here last spring the weekend after Dad and I put the docks in, went swimming and wound up making love here on the dock like we just did. Dad caught them at it when he came to do some repairs, then fucked them both. So far as I know, they were the last lovers he had before he got sick."

"So, they knew what was going to happen between the two of us before I did? No wonder they were smirking at me at Christmas."

Mom shrugged and said, "They knew it was likely once I asked you to come here instead of Cancun, but it was still up to you to choose once you were exposed to the pond. It was all I could do to keep them from showing up this weekend to get their shot at you, in their words."

That's when I felt the dock shift and looked over Mom's shoulder to see my sisters walking hand in hand toward us, naked. "Think again, Mom, they're here."

"Goddammit, girls," Mom grumbled as she spun around, ready to start yelling at them.

Grinning, the pair sprinted, vaulted over us and dove head first into the water, still holding hands. I sat up to watch them, as did Mom, leaning her head on my shoulder. Even the water still in her hair made my skin's nerves react. What was in the water?

Upon surfacing, my sisters--or was it sister-nieces?--were embracing, kissing and squeezing each other's breasts as they treaded water. After a minute, they swam back to the dock and set their elbows on the edge, looking up at us.

"I see the water did its trick, Pete," Claire said, her eyes locked on my cock, which was hardening already. She added, "If you jump back in, you'll be fully recharged in no time. Drink some and you'll be hard all day. Viagra has nothing on this." She scooped some of the water into her mouth and swallowed, matched by Megan. "Too bad the effect doesn't survive being bottled."

I looked from face to face, before asking, "Mom, what should I do?"

"Only what you want to do, honey," she replied. "As I said, the water only unlocks any attraction you are feeling but might otherwise resist. You feel society's incest taboo a lot less, if at all. Making love to me is something you wanted deep down or you would have stopped me. If you really don't want to make love to your sisters, despite their willingness, then don't. They're butting in as it is and they know it."

Megan whined, "But, Mom! If we don't get our chance to be with him now, we'd have to wait another year for the pond to be ready again."

Mom said, "Meg, I just got through saying that the pond doesn't make his decisions for him. Neither do you. If his answer is going to be yes, now that everything is out in the open between the four of us, it would still be a yes in July without needing the pond's effects. But if it's no, that's it. I'm not going to push him into a decision in either direction."

I asked, "Does this mean my incest taboo is gone forever?"

"Seems to work like that," Mom answered.

"So, what is your choice, big brother?" Megan asked.

I answered Megan by rolling forward and bent down to kiss her fully on the lips, causing her to squeal. I then grabbed her under the arms and lifted her onto the dock, then repeated both actions with Claire. By the time I was face to face with Claire on our knees, my hands around her back but itching to knead her butt--her best feature in my opinion--Megan was in a clinch with Mom, kissing her and rubbing their breasts together. Except for Megan's brown hair contrasting with Mom's blond and Mom's breasts resting a little lower on her chest, their physiques matched. Claire was more slender than either, but just as sexy. They all had the blue eyes that I shared with them, that were even more dramatic with wet eyelashes sparkling in the sun.

I kissed Claire again, then asked her, "I've heard Meg say it, but is this what you want, Claire?"

"More than almost anything I've ever wanted, Pete," she answered, before reaching down to caress my renewed cock with a wet hand. "The water does wash away the incest taboo permanently, because it stayed gone between Meg and I even after we went home. Then over the summer I realized that you were the person I wanted to be with most. I love you, big brother."

"And I love you, sweetie," I said, knowing that things would never be the same between all four of us and glad that there was no longer a secret being kept from me. We just had to keep it from the rest of the world.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers