Coffee to Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran her finger purposefully around her clit. Stopping occasionally to put two fingers inside herself. It was clear she wasn't quite finished for orgasms.

'Bring that thing over here and fuck me!' she demanded.

Billy didn't need an invitation. He had been so close to coming earlier that his balls were pleading for help. He could feel a warm glow that meant this would last long but it would be good when it ended.

He climbed on to the bed and moved on top of her. He kissed her firmly, their tongues entwining momentarily. He could feel her smooth and warm skin against his. Joanna stopped playing with her pussy and held him by the waist and pulled him tighter. Her legs fell open wider to accommodate him and Billy could feel the tickle of her pubic hair on his cock. With his right hand he grabbed his dick and found her entrance. He didnt wait to ease in gently and entered her up to the hilt. They both let out their individual noises of pleasure.

Billy raised his chest slightly and pushed up with his arms and began to pump her, firmly. Joanna's eyes were closed and she could feel the hard strokes on the walls of her vagina. Billy settled into a rhythm trying to zone out from the feelings in his cock and balls. He closed his eyes and tried to forget the sensations building in his nuts. Yet each time he looked down at Joanna biting her lip and the steady jangling odd her tits. Billy knew it would be game over soon.

Billy folded his knees so that he was more upright he looked down to watch his meaty shaft moving up and down inside Joanna's honey pot. The skin of his cock was covered in bubbled secretions. the pre-cum oozing from his cock.

"Are you close Jo?" Billy asked her. "I can't hold or much longer."

"Just one minute" she replied through gritted teeth".

Billy could feel her pussy tightening around him. He needed her to come quickly. So with his left hand he caressed her breasts and with his right he reached behind and started to stroke her bumhole. The new sensations had their effect.

Joanna screamed long and hard as she threw her head back and arched her back in ecstasy. The pulses of warmth radiated across her body and her chest reddened.

Seeing her come was the final straw for Billy. With two additional strokes he couldn't hold on any longer. Just as he felt his balls contract to shoot their load he pulled out of her. The pulsing contractions delivered 6 or 7 heavy loads of spunk over her tits and body. He let out an approving exclamation.

'Holy fuck!' he panted. His toes wiggled and he grabbed his cock to tease the last drops of spunk from his balls and cock which fell casually onto her pubes.

He rolled off her and they lay back, exhausted, satisfied.

"I'm going for a double shot tomorrow!" Joanna winked.

12