Coffin Quickie

Story Info
Very short story about neighbors on Halloween night.
1.1k words
4.03
8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Switch90
Switch90
150 Followers

Katherine was a happily married woman. Her husband was a loyal, hard working man. She did not want for material things, nor for passionate affection. Her husband, Michael, was a devoted husband. Devoted, loyal, but maybe lacking a little in the adventurous. Katherine had expressed her interest in some of her more taboo carnal interests. She was openly bisexual, though her husband couldn't understand why she would want another lover, man or woman. She also expressed a desire to be dominated when the mood struck. The truth was that Michael was simply too vanilla for Katherine at times. She loved him with all her heart, but her mind wandered to other things. That's where Sean came in.

Sean lived down the street, with his wife Mary. Another happily married couple, though more open minded. They had no problem seeking out other men and women for intimate exploration. The two couples got along well, often having dinner together and engaging in social activities like board game nights and the occasional drunken cook out.

Halloween night brought a change to the dynamic however, the couples began the night with a bon fire and some drinks. It wasn't long before the drinks multiplied and the conversation of the evening turned toward the risqué. In his drunkness, Sean admitted his attraction for Katherine. A fact well known to Mary, but new to Michael and Katherine. Though flattered, Katherine hid her pride in fear of offending her husband. The couples continued to drink the night away until everyone presumably passed out.

Sean and Katherine both awoke, groggy and confused. Disoriented by their pitch black surroundings, their sense of sight deprived but their sense of touch undaunted. Katherine could feel Sean's naked body pressed against her own. She was on top of him, her entire body resting on his equally nude form.

Sean spoke first, "What's going on? Where am I?"

His hands felt around the dark enclosure, immediately finding Katherine's body. His hands ran from her shoulders down her back to her ass. He couldn't help but smile.

"Well I'm not trapped alone obviously."

She replied, "Yes, obviously." Her characteristic tone of superiority undiminished by their current circumstances.

"Katherine?! You're... naked."

"I noticed." She scoffed, as she felt around to her bearings. As her hands traced the wooden confines of her surroundings, she realized that they were inside a coffin. As panic began to set it, she managed to calm herself enough to explain her findings.

"This must be some kind of Halloween prank... I think we are inside of a coffin."

"A coffin?!" Sean's hands began pressing against the walls of their enclosure.

"Calm down! I'm sure this is just some kind of joke," Katherine tried to calm his nerves, as well as her own.

"Well I don't like it! Get me out of here!" Sean's heart was racing, his hands continued searching for a way out of the coffin.

"Hey! Calm down! Relax! Panicking is only going to make things worse. Control your breathing. Try and calm down."

Sean forced himself to listen to the advice. His hands returned to Katherine's sides, as he focused on slowing his breathing.

"Obviously this is just a prank, I'm sure our hilarious spouses will let us out of her any moment." Katherine's voice got louder as she yelled, hoping that Michael would hear and end this game. She was impressed of course, at the lengths their spouses had gone to perform this Halloween prank.

"I don't like this," Sean said, still clearly distressed by their confinement.

"Hey, focus on me. I'm in here with you. Everything is ok." Katherine's hands moved to Sean' face, he relaxed slightly, comforted by his neighbor's words and touch.

As he focused on calming breathing, Sean's attention was drawn to the feeling of Katherine's body on his own. Her hair tickled his face, her breasts laid on his chest, he could feel his cock against her thighs. His hands began to move from her hips to her ass instinctively.

"Hey!" Katherine exclaimed. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"Sorry! It was an automatic reaction," Sean explained.

Katherine could feel another reaction between her thighs, as Sean's cock began to swell from their closeness.

"We need to focus on getting out of here." Katherine declared adamantly.

"I mean, we seem pretty trapped to me. At least until some lets us out right?"

Sean's hands were tracing along her back now, careful not to go low enough to offender her ass again. He could do nothing to help his now throbbing cock however.

"Why are you so hard?!"

"Its not my fault! You already know I find you attractive! You're the one laying naked on top of me!"

"Oh like it's my fault?! We need to get out of here."

Sean and Katherine yelled and beat against the coffin walls, but no response came. The whole time Sean's cock continued to throb and pulse between Katherine's legs. She felt herself becoming exciting, wet with the anticipation of his cock entering her. But no, she had to focus on getting out of this predicament.

"I don't think they're gonna let us out," Sean said with a sigh. "We may as well make the best of the situation, don't you think?" His hands returned to Katherine's ass and gave it a squeeze.

Katherine let out a sigh, she felt his cock twitching against her pussy lips. Her hips began to grind down on him.

"No! No, no. We need to get out of here..."

"And how exactly do you expect to do that?"

"I...I don't know. But you can't, we can't just..."

Sean reached behind her head, grasping her hair he pulled her in for a kiss.

"Sure we can."

Their lips locked, their tongues danced. Katherine felt a tingle between her legs, and they started to spread almost involuntarily.

"I can't..." She started to say again.

"They obviously locked us in here for a reason."

Sean embraced her in another kiss. There was little room to maneuver inside the coffin, but Katherine managed to position herself to allow his swollen cock to enter her pussy. Small thrusts is all they could manage in their confined space.

Moans and whimpers escaped Katherine's lips between kisses. She felt Sean throb and pulse inside her, it wasn't long before both of them felt their orgasms building. They embraced each other, arms wrapped around each other. Lips locked, and as Katherine's muscled contracted sending waves of pleasure through her body. She let out a loud moan as she came, her body squirming and twitting in post orgasmic bliss for several minutes after.

As she came back to her senses, the top of the coffin opened...

Switch90
Switch90
150 Followers