Cognitionis Carnalis University

Story Info
Principal enjoys initiation.
1.9k words
3.96
16.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cognitionis University was now run by the consortium. The new board of directors had secretly changed the curriculum as well as the name to Cognitionis Carnalis University. CCU offered more than just a secluded 100-acre educational playground for young women. It has become a smokescreen for devious male entertainment.

The dorms and showers were remodeled with hidden cameras and microphones. The classrooms were similarly retrofitted to a lesser extent, and the male staff found creative ways to take advantage of these perks.

The headmaster, Mr. Schlong, a pudgy man with greasy skin and beady eyes created a system that allowed only the most beautiful young girls to enroll at the university under the guise of working for billionaires who wanted cultured and sophisticated women in their employ.

Mr. Schlong was headed toward the athletics department. Today the freshmen were being put through the final entrance exam. After weeks of psychotropic drugs in their food and subliminal messages, it was time to test the results. His excitement was palpable.

All the girls were lined up in their tiny white shorts and tank tops. Coach Woodcock was conducting a yoga session, testing their agility and flexibility. He walked around enjoying the view then stopped behind one of the girls with a particularly voluptuous ass and grabbed her cheeks giving them a firm slap. The girl stiffened but didn't object. In the half-standing forward bend position, Coach Woodcock was obligated to take advantage of her most delicate assets. None of the girls moved. Mr. Schlong strolled into the gym and stood behind the last row of girls, watching for signs of trouble.

Coach Woodcock had the girls keep their feet shoulder's width apart in a modified downward dog position maintaining their asses up high. Coach stroked the girl's back and hooked his fingers in the waistband of her shorts pulling them down to her ankles. Her fresh musky scent tickled his nose. He left her like that and went down the line doing the same to the others. Not one girl tried to stop the Coach or pull up their shorts. At this point, several senior staff entered the gym from another room. Coach Woodcock had two of the four rows of girls naked from the waist down. He signaled to Mr. Schlong who then walked to the first row of girls. These were his favorites. Heavy-breasted, tiny waists, bulbous asses, and all blondes. Mr. Schlong was certain these were his virgins.

Mr. Schlong watched as Coach Woodcock started fingering the redhead with the voluptuous ass. More teachers entered the gym. The real initiation had begun. A few gathered around the Coach, squeezing and licking the redhead. The other teachers walked around searching and sampling the girls. No one objected, there were no struggles. That would happen soon enough.

A soft whimper caught Mr. Schlong's attention. He looked down, noting the tears, and knew that this one was indeed a virgin. A shudder went through him. He walked behind her. His cock tingled in anticipation. Skimpy shorts accentuated her delicious ass. Mr. Schlong grabbed her left cheek, then smacked it hard. She yelped but did not move.

"Oh, yes. We are going to get to know each other better." He drooled into her ear, as he wedged up behind her grinding his throbbing cock against her moist entrance.

Her face flushed. More tears joined the ones on the floor.

"What's your name?" He demanded.

"It's a..."

"No! You have no name. Until I give it to you." He bit her ear evoking a shriek from her.

"You will call me Daddy! You will do everything in your power to please me. Do you understand?"

When she did not reply he tore the shorts from her, bruising her perfect café au lait skin. He dropped his trousers freeing his long thick cock then paused to look around the room. Several of the girls were crying. More girls were sucking cock while others were spread eagle on the floor. The videos would be amazing. Some of the teachers opened the toy locker and brought out ropes, clamps, vibrators, and butt plugs into the gym. It was good to have options that enhanced the entertainment. Mr. Schlong chuckled.

The screams and moans of fucking were music to his ears.

"Now Sweeting, is there a cherry here or not?" Mr. Schlong carefully parted her lips. He knelt and flicked his tongue on her clit then started eating her young pussy. He groaned enjoying the fresh young juice slipping from her. This was a great-tasting cunt. He could hear her whimpers, and when he reached out to pinch her nipples she sobbed. Crying loud.

"Beg me to stop Sweeting. Tell Daddy what's bothering you." He sucked harder on her little nub and dug his fingers into her fleshy tits. He was rewarded with sweet nectar.

"P..p.. please," she whispered.

Mr. Schlong continued tonguing her entrance. He placed a fat finger at her slit and gently felt for her barrier.

"Oh, Sweeting you are such a good girl saving your fuck hole for me. I shall give you a reward." He smacked her ass.

"Stand up," he growled. When she failed to comply, he removed his thick leather belt. "Now, Sweeting. Or you won't like what happens next."

She couldn't move. She was paralyzed by fear.

The sound of the belt cracking against her ass and pussy was loud. She shrieked. At the second crack of the belt on her skin brought out her voice.

"Mr. Schlong stop. Please." She cried

"You will call me Daddy!" Another crack on her ass this time hitting her cunt lips.

"Daddy. Daddy. Please. It hurts." The words tumbled out.

"Yes. That's it, Sweeting. Talk to Daddy." He said as he came around to grab her face. He pulled harder on her chin making her stand up with him. He pointed toward the mats at the opposite corner of the gym.

"Go to those mats. Lie down and spread your legs wide. And thank me for my kindness."

She hesitated. The belt made another deep welt on her ass as it made contact. Sweeting was on the mat seconds later spreading her legs.

"That's better. If you do as you are told you will come to enjoy our sessions." Mr. Schlong told her as he continued to undress on his way to the mats.

He kicked her legs and spread them out farther. "Keep those legs far apart. Don't make me tell you again." She forced her legs farther apart.

She was trembling and trying to cover herself.

"No. You will not cover yourself. If you ever do that again I will cut off your hands. Do you understand?"

"Ye, ye, yes. Daddy." Her eyes were red, and tears flowed down her cheek.

"Good. Now let's see how good a cocksucker you are. This is a test. If you disappoint me, I will have to punish you."

He straddled her chest. His balls were cradled in her delicate neck. He tucked a loose strand of blond hair behind her ear. "Now hold my cock with both your hands." He watched as her small hands tried to wrap around his throbbing cock. She was slow and tentative.

"Tighter. That's it. Squeeze it just a bit. Now," he moved closer to her pouty rose-colored lips, "open your mouth. Use your tongue and taste me."

When her full lips closed around his cock head, he threw his head back and growled. Which made her stop.

"Don't stop you stupid cunt!" He screamed. "Suck on it. Grab it and lick it all over."

She started crying again. He slapped her hard. And again. Blood formed at the corner of her mouth.

"Open your mouth. Do not stop until I give you permission." He snarled.

She did not hesitate. She opened wide. Licking and sucking as best she could. He was too big. But he kept forcing more of his meat down her throat.

"Take it. Open wide. Swirl your tongue around it. Yea. Keep going"

He could feel the back of her throat tighten. He backed out a bit and when she tried to suck in the air, he thrust his thick cock down her throat. She clawed the mat, eyes wide with terror. He pulled out.

"That was terrible. But this is your first time. I will allow you a reprieve. If, you suck on my balls. Massage them. Do it."

Grateful for the change she massaged his balls and started licking. His pungent pubes scratching her face.

"Good girl. Now grab your knees and spread them apart for Daddy."

"Naughty girl. You are soaking wet. Are you ready for Daddy? Hmm. You want Daddy. You want my fat cock." He crooned as he tried to slip two fingers into her tight opening. "So tight just for Daddy."

He teased her clit with his teeth, pushing his fingers deeper inside her. "Cry, Sweeting. Cry. Beg me to stop. Just this one time."

"Daddy," she whimpered.

"Yes?" He continued to stretch her tight opening. Her scent was intoxicating. He spread her juices on his engorged cock. She tried to shimmy away from him.

"Oh no Sweeting. There is nowhere for you to go." He smiled a crocodile's smile just as he slammed hard into her balls deep. Her scream caressed his pulsing cock. She was still screaming as he rammed in and out of her tight hole.

"You are so tight. Squeezing Daddy like that. Yes. Beg me to stop. I know you want to."

"No. No. NO." She kept thrashing against him. He gripped her hips tighter and hammered into her as he licked the tears from her cheeks.

He was lost to the sensations of her hot pussy stretching around his bulging cock. He bit her nipple, and the ripple effect almost threw him over the edge.

"You make Daddy feel so good. You want to be a good girl for Daddy. Say it! Tell me!" He slapped her again.

"Yes. Daddy please. Anything."

"Tell me you love being Daddy's girl."

"Yes. Daddy. I love being your girl. Please." She was unable to control the tremor that broke through her.

"See you love my cock. You are so wet for Daddy." Another slap left her cheek swollen. "You will not come! This is for me you stupid bitch! Now get up."

She jumped to stand before him. He mauled her tits and fingered her clit.

"When you are good I will reward you. See you like when Daddy touches you. Say it." He demanded.

"Daddy. Please. I will be a good girl for Daddy."

Mr. Schlong lay on the mat his long thick cock at attention.

"Now bend over, spread your cheeks. Show me your pretty pussy. That's it. Good, now you are going to ride my cock. Sit on it. Thank me for this gift."

"Daddy. Thank you." It was whispered but he was distracted by the sight of her toned body straddling him and ever so slowly impaling itself on his stiff cock. He groaned in pleasure.

"Now move ride this cock. Make it good." She started grinding herself against him. Reaching back to steady herself made her tits bounce and jiggle in the best way.

Mr. Schlong reached out pinching and squeezing. She was so tight he was not yet fully inside. He reached up and pushed down on her shoulders hard enough to pound on her cervix. She stopped moving. He kept up a furious pace trying to force his way into her womb. Her pussy tightened on him trying to keep him out.

"Tell Daddy you love this."

"Daddy, please." She sobbed and screamed.

He felt his balls tighten. He was close. "Be a good girl. Take Daddy's jizz. Tell me how much you want it."

"Daddy. I am a good girl. Please." Her tears landed on his chest.

"OH YES! Yes. Take it."