Coiling Double Trouble

Story Info
Who knew that walking into nagas' territory would be so fun?
1.7k words
4
9.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rattel
Rattel
1 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

July 11th, 2019 — entry #10

The sun activity is normal. The river water level rose by 3 cm. The wind speed is ...

--------

A portable anemometer was taken out and after a minute Brittany wrote down the number it showed. She finished making notes and slammed the journal shut, leaving a pen inside, and carelessly put the journal into a backpack. It was rather hot for a morning, which was not a surprise for native inhabitants of this tropical part of India. For Brittany, however, it was barely bearable, and the day promised nothing good. She knew because there were no signs of clouds in the sky, and the sun was slowly creeping its way higher and higher towards the midday zenith of its hotness.

The young scientist wiped sweat for the forehead and headed back to the living quarters, which was not that far away from the place she was at, but still barely anyone had interest coming there, aside from the scientific one which Brittany had. Anticipating a good morning shower and then some tasty lunch, she stopped complaining about the tropical climate and started humming a happy joyous song, interrupted only when she had to skip over river stones and crawl through enormous tree roots.

The chilly and refreshing air from a trickling stream made Brittany stop for a moment and think. It was a rather good place to relax, with green bushes and large rocks to sit on. As noted before, mostly scientists were interested in this part of the jungle, and Brittany was the only one working on that day. She made sure the bushes hid no snakes or other dangerous creatures, and made herself as cozy as possible when you sit on hard rocks.

There was not much privacy in the living quarters, and, having no partner in India, Brittany had to clench the teeth and just live with nagging natural needs. But here nothing could stop her. Brittany looked around quickly, leaned back against a nearby tree and slid the right hand past the barrier of her shorts. Her middle finger went right to the sensitive nub, which was very hungry for attention, and Brittany couldn't help but gasp a little anticipating the long-waited relief. But a well-trained ear of the nature scientist caught light rustling of foliage coming from the right side, and it was definitely not a gust of wind. Fearing it was a skulking wild animal, even worse a hostile one, even worse a tiger (though they were very rare in this area), Brittany took less than a moment to recollect herself and jump up onto her feet to make herself appear bigger. Her heart was beating hard even though she tried to stay cold blooded and calm. The rustling stopped as suddenly as it began.

The next moment all she could understand is that she was snatched from behind by a pair of strong arms and pulled off the big rock. Brittany's legs kicked in the air with an accompaniment of a strange chuckle, which sounded more like a series of hisses, but then she was almost carefully placed onto the ground. The scientist's brain was no longer trying to make any coherent thoughts, the only one was glowing with neon lights and it said "RUN WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT", run blindly and as far away from this place as possible. Brittany bolted forth like a scared gazelle, but had made barely few leaps before her foot met something soft but firm, and she fell onto the ground.

— Why must you always play harshly with our guests? — a voice from above said in a mockingly scolding way. At least it clearly belonged to a female, even though an unusual one. It was deeper and warmer than a normal human voice — Look, now this poor little thing has got dirt all over. The last phrase sounded more sincerely sympathetic. Brittany hesitantly propped herself on an elbow and looked up. The thing she saw was something she had not expected to see — above her there were two towering creatures, whose upper torso was fairly human-like, but at the waist level it gradually transitioned into a long, muscular snake tail. Brittany had read about similar beings in Indian mythology, but could never expect seeing them for real with her own eyes. One of the half-snakes was a bit smaller and slender than the other and was sporting long horizontal stripes on her body. The other one, in contrast, appeared to be bigger and had python-like spots. What they both had in common was the lack of any clothing, so nothing could hide their natural beauty, which were around the size of average melons.

The nagas exchanged glances shortly. The bigger half-serpent reached down to pull still shocked Brittany up onto her feet again, and proceeded right to grabbing and tugging onto the bottom of the woman's t-shirt. This made Brittany's brain finally panic and attempt to do anything about the situation. She squealed and fought the sudden intrusion, trying to push the fabric back down, but she was no match to the naga's strength. After the short fight, which lasted barely few seconds, Brittany's wrists were firmly gripped and moved out of the way by another naga. At first it was the sensation of light breeze caressing the skin on the woman's bare chest, and then it turned into the sensation of slightly rough scales tracing from the belly button up to the sternum, accompanied by loud and shameless sniffs. The naga who was holding Brittany in place squeezed her wrists harder, but it all went unnoticed as the naga nuzzled firmly against Brittany's ear.

A loud gasp escaped the woman's lips and her body arched back to welcome a naga's muzzle gently clasping itself over an already rock hard nipple and quick, less gentle flicks of a tongue over the very tip of an entrapped nipple. Brittany went slack from the pleasure, and since holding her in place was not that much of a necessity anymore, the other naga released the firm grip and slapped both hands hard on Brittany's buttcheeks, still encased in shorts, but not for long. Seemingly working as one, the nagas understood exactly each other. The bigger one, albeit still busy with the sensitive nub, pinched another between knuckles (which caused another squeal of protest, but this time accompanied with much less of a fight), and used the free hand to fiddle with the buckle on the woman's shorts. After few brief movements and an impatient sigh, the buckle snapped open and it took only a light downward motion of the other pair of hands for letting them fall to Brittany's feet.

The last barrier between nagas and their grand prize was hooked with two fingers by the waistband and teasingly slowly was moved down as well. Brittany had mixed thoughts about all what was happening with her, though she could barely really think. On the one hand, it was basically happening against her will. But on the other hand, she enjoyed this after all, especially as her abused nipple was given the last gentle, but still painful bite, and a slim fingertip bumped straight against the woman's most sensitive spot and went on to making little featherlight circles around it. The smaller naga also briefly stopped smothering the soft buttcheeks, spread them with one hand and roughly massaged the back hole. It made the whole bottom part of Brittany shift and add to the stimulation over her slick engorged clit. The finger attempted to intrude the hole, but, despite the crazy arousal, it was too dry and Brittany made an unhappy sound and leaned away from the uncomfortable sensation, but she was harshly moved back. A thick wide tail of some of the half-snakes creeped in between her legs and parted them considerably far from each other. A pair of fingers rubbed shortly against the wetter hole and slid back for an attempt number two. This time Brittany tried to relax herself, partly because she understood it would hurt less and partly because her primal mind wanted at least something somewhere inside her.

A finger slipped into Brittany's less tight ass without hard resistance and all the way in and up to the hilt. It caused Brittany to start whimpering semi-loudly and instinctively try to move away again. That was stopped when she was yanked up again by a free arm wrapped around her torso, and a scaly muzzle of the other naga rubbed itself between now puffy pussy lips. Brittany felt like losing her mind when she felt the long meaty tongue, which was busy with her nipples earlier, savoured every centimeter of her slit, caressing the clit on the way, and trespassed into the trembling hole at the same time as another finger added to its sibling in the other hole. The woman didn't mind at all the slightly uncomfortable sensation of fullness in both, which tensed up the surrounding skin, she could only think about cumming now and cumming hard. Brittany moved her hips to allow herself hump, with every forward motion — her clit bumping into the naga's nose and the hot slicky tongue going deeper into her wet hole, and with the backward motion — the pair of fingers stimulating her god knows which parts, but which felt overwhelmingly good that she didn't care to think of.

It didn't take long for Britanny to tense up at her thighs and make last wild humps to cum hard like she has never come in her life with a toe-curling orgasm. The naga, which was holding her high, hugged her closer and almost warmly, while the other patted her thigh and slowly let go of her pussy, giving the overly sensitive clit a surprising last lick. Brittany jolted hard and only then felt the fingers still staying in her ass, which was a bit uncomfortable after the good sensations wore off. She thought of the uncomfortable silence.

— Eh... can I go now... please? — the woman muttered, struggling hard to find each word. The bigger naga made a thinking hard face, which was mostly for fun of course as the two half-snakes already knew the following fate of Brittany.

— Sure, sssweetheart... After a while!

Rattel
Rattel
1 Followers