Coincidence Happens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers

"I had two guys on rotating surveillance, and they alerted me when he went into the bar. I walked in a few minutes later and sat down near him. It wasn't hard to get him to talk after a couple of drinks. I mentioned that I make a pretty good side income betting but couldn't find any action in the area. I'd just been transferred to the city and didn't know who to talk to.

"He gave up his bookie's name in no time and even offered to introduce me. I accepted and was soon standing in Big Stan's office. Stan gave me a hell of a grilling on betting, but since I actually do make a good side income betting, I answered everything to his satisfaction. While I was there, I placed a few bets.

"The bets give me a reason for being at Big Stan's, and that means I have easy access to talk to him. I'm thinking we go around Jack and tell Big Stan what Jack's been up to. Here's why. Big Stan is a mob kind of guy without a doubt. That means he doesn't have a problem using violence as a problem solving tool. He also considers himself an honorable man in his own twisted way. Jack is trying to use a woman as a shield, to sacrifice her to save his own ass. Stan will think the man is a coward, and he'll be surprised that Jeremy hasn't already killed him. You take away Jack's power if Big Stan gets wise to what he's doing."

That was good as far as it went, "What happens if Big Stan does something different than you expect? What if he takes Jack's side in this? Maybe he's looking forward to getting my wife and doesn't want to let that go?"

There was silence for a moment, then Miranda entered the conversation, "Then I'll do whatever it takes to get us through this."

My response was immediate, "NO! You've been used enough. I won't have you sacrificing yourself. There has to be a way out if it comes to that. We still need to move forward with what we know. I think Lee should tell Big Stan but leave Miranda out of it as much as possible. If he mentions her make sure he understands that she is the victim in all of this."

I made sure everyone agreed before Lee took off for home. He'd meet with Big Stan the next day. Chasey left the room so that Miranda and I could talk. She didn't hesitate, "Jeremy, if we are going to get through this, we both will need to do things we don't want to. We were forced into this situation, and we will fight our way out."

"Even if that means you have sex with a stranger, or strangers?"

"If I have to. Please know this Jeremy, I love you with all my heart, and I will do anything it takes to spend the rest of my life with you."

The idea of those guys touching her made my stomach clench, "No matter what happens Miranda, we stay together. I don't like even thinking about it. I hope that it won't be an issue."

Miranda's voice was soft, "Jeremy, you need to know something about me that I have discovered. Being controlled by a masculine man turns me on like nothing I've ever felt before. I don't know if it's Stockholm Syndrome or what, but if I have to fuck Big Stan there is a really good chance that I will enjoy it. Especially if I know that you are there with me, and you'll take me back when it's done."

That answered my final question. She was in a living hell for nine months and she learned to love the sex in order to keep her sanity. Maybe she'd always been this way deep inside and this situation brought it out. Who knew? What I did know was that none of this was her fault, "Well, I would prefer that you and I explore your need to be dominated without the outside help. If we're left with no choice, I'll do my best to accept it. I won't like it, but when it's over, it will be you and me together."

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Four days later Debbie knocked on my front door and I let her in. She looked at me hard for a few moments, "What did you do with Jack?"

I was baffled, "Why would I do anything with Jack? I don't understand what you're asking me."

She looked skeptical, "My husband is blackmailing your wife and you don't think you would be the first person I ask when he disappears?"

"Jack's missing?"

She studied me, "You really don't know? He hasn't been home for nearly three days. He hasn't been to work for two days. Nobody has seen him or heard from him that I can find. Tell me right now Jeremy, did you kill him?"

I was honestly shocked. Sure, I wanted to kill him without a doubt, but I wasn't about to go to prison for it. I'm not one of those guys that can plan the perfect hit and get away with it. As soon as the cops found out about Miranda's blackmail, and they would find out, I would be their main suspect, "Debbie, I would love to kill the son of a bitch, but that's not me. Would I enjoy beating him stupid? Absolutely, and I hope to do just that the first chance I get. I'm telling you that I didn't do anything to him, and I have no idea where he is.

She looked at me in shock, "Big Stan. It has to be Big Stan. If Big Stan killed him things are going to get so much worse. That fucking Jack! He destroys everything he touches. I don't want him to die for it, but I do want him stopped before he hurts more people. He did it to Miranda, he'll do it again."

Further speculation was fruitless, "I'll get in contact with the others and let them know. Plan on getting a call around seven unless things change again. If Jack comes home shoot me a text and let me know.

"By the way, did you find anything when you searched through Jack's stuff?"

A mischievous smile lit Debbie's face, "Lee came over and helped me search. He's very nice and quite handsome. He found the doctored picture on our computer along with a lot of porn. He did something on the computer to wipe the files permanently. I think everything Jack has now is on his phone."

I smiled at Debbie, "Quite handsome huh? I suppose he is at that. I don't have a lot of hope getting access to Jack's phone anytime soon. We'll talk more this evening."

Debbie gave me a kiss on the cheek and giggled when I turned bright red. The thoughts that ran through my head in that moment were focused on wondering what her nude body would look like and feel like. It had been a while, she was very attractive, and I was starting to get hard over a kiss on the cheek, so yes, I turned red in the face. She left and I called Lee with what I had learned. We agreed to meet later at my house. I called Chasey and Miranda and updated them as well.

The evening rolled around and Lee arrived at my door. He didn't look happy. Once the women were on the phone he began, "Big Stan hasn't said a word about Jack since I told him what was going on. I went by his place today to place a few bets and he called me into his office. He wants all of us to come to his house for dinner tomorrow night. I have no idea what he's up to, but I do know we would be idiots to refuse."

I said the one thing we were all thinking, "Fuck!"

We had no choice really. Involving the cops this late in the game would lead to more chaos. I doubted that they would believe a word we had to say until they delved a lot deeper into our lives than we wanted them to. The odds were that Big Stan would know as soon as we placed the call. He would not be a happy camper and there would be consequences.

We were at the mercy of the Big Stan court and our only path forward was compliance. I hated Jack with a passion that is impossible to express. We agreed without dissent that we had no choice. We were going to Big Stan's for dinner. I didn't think any of us would have much of an appetite when the time came.

Lee left and I was nearly frantic. I couldn't stand it and I had to take the chance. I snuck between the houses and around to Chasey's back door. A very confused Chasey let me in and I swept by her looking for Miranda. I rushed into the living room and there she was. I took her into my arms and kissed her, trying to express all the love and passion I felt for her. Her response was beyond what I ever could have hoped for. We clung to each other and kissed until I felt her tears on my lips.

"Please don't cry sweetheart. You and me, no matter what."

She looked at me with such love it almost undid me, "I don't know how you could want me after what I did."

I kissed her lips, "You didn't do it, it was done to you. You are the victim here. If you managed to find some joy in the middle of the horror of it all, then good for you. One day when this shit is over and you've had some counseling, I'd definitely like to explore that side of you. Please know that whatever happens next, I love you and we will get through this together."

We kissed some more and the heat grew between us like a wildfire. We forgot everything around us, including where we were, in our desperate need for each other. It didn't register in my brain that we were in Chasey's home until I had my face buried in my wife's crotch. Chasey's gasp of arousal as she watched gave her away and reminded me where I was. I decided very quickly that I didn't care and continued to bring Miranda closer to orgasm with my tongue.

Miranda's orgasm was incredibly intense. Her thighs locked my head in place and her pubic bone slammed against my lips, nearly making them bleed. She thrashed her way through her orgasm and fell back on the couch, limp. Her eyes opened and looked at me with such lust and love that my aching cock wanted to rip through my pants.

I was still fully dressed while my lovely wife lay nude on the couch. Miranda caught Chasey's eye, "Chasey, come help with Jeremy's clothes."

Chasey didn't hesitate. I felt her hands come around my waist and she began to undo my pants. I pulled my shirt off while Chasey shoved my pants down, revealing my rock-hard cock. Miranda was wiggling her ass with need, "Chasey, put it in me. Please Chasey!"

Chasey came around beside us and grabbed my cock with her petite hand. She slowly stroked it while watching it intently, her bottom lip caught between her teeth. She suddenly looked up at me and a smile lit her face. She pulled my cock toward my wife's pussy and the rest of me slid forward to follow. Watching Chasey rub my erection against my wife's clit nearly made me cum right then.

I was doing multiplication tables in my head when the head of my cock slid into my wife. The feeling was sublime, and only got better as I sank deeper. Miranda had watched as Chasey guided my cock in and now looked up at me, "We can make love later. Right now, I want you to fuck my brains out."

That was all the permission I needed and I began to fuck my wife long and deep. Soon I was pounding the meat into her, and she was groaning and moaning her way through another orgasm. I was fucking her so fast and hard that my cock lost sensitivity and I wasn't in danger of cumming too soon. It still felt wonderful, but now I would last much longer.

I fucked my amazing wife through her third orgasm, and she nearly passed out from the bliss. I was buried deep in her and she gave me a sweet and loving smile, "Jeremy, you've fucked my brains out and I need a break. I bet Chasey would be glad to help you cum."

I looked at her in shock, "I don't understand honey."

Her hand came up and caressed my cheek, "It's OK honey. I want this for you and Chasey wants it too. We talked about it and it really is OK. Now go fuck her. Go on."

I pulled my granite hard erection from my wife and stood. Chasey stood as well and took my hand. She led me to her bedroom with Miranda following close behind. My back was to the bed, watching the two beautiful women, when Chasey gave me a shove and I fell back onto the bed. She was on me in a second and I found myself lost in her kisses. Her hand had found my cock again and she was slowly stroking me while our tongues got acquainted.

Being naked in bed with Chasey was a fantasy come true and I wasn't about to take it lightly. Her kisses were better than I could have dreamed, and we spent a long time expressing our mutual lust for each other that way. Chasey was on a mission though and she was soon licking my nipples while her hand squeezed and stroked my aching cock. The anticipation as her mouth got closer and closer to my cock was excruciating. Then, her mouth was on me.

It didn't take me long to understand that Chasey really enjoys sucking cock. Miranda is wonderful at it, but Chasey is world class. I couldn't let her go on for very long before I pulled her head from my crotch. She slithered up my body and squatted over me long enough for Miranda to feed my cock into her pussy. She lowered herself down until our groins met and she began to grind her clit against me. Her sudden orgasm surprised me and turned her into a crazed sex fiend. She slammed herself onto my cock just as fast as she could until I knew there was no more holding back for me. I lost the ability to do more than grunt as I began shooting my cum deep into my fantasy girl. The orgasm that took over her body left her a limp rag on my chest.

I felt Miranda snuggle up against my side and she smiled lovingly at me. Chasey needed a few moments before she raised her head and locked her lips onto mine. We kissed as new lovers do, with passion, affection, and appreciation. She slid off me and onto the bed. I decided that the morning would take care of itself while I held the two most important women in my life, and we drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

As if we weren't nervous enough, Big Stan sent a limo to pick us up. Some people would consider that a wonderful luxury. My view was that Big Stan now had complete power over us. He not only controlled the evening, but he also controlled our transportation. He would be the one to decide when, how, or if we got to go home again. I couldn't have eaten if you held a gun to my head. Come to think of it, that could very well happen.

The limo pulled up to an extremely strong looking gate, and an armed guard let us in. We drove along a paved drive until we arrived at the circular driveway in front of a substantial mansion. We exited the limo and I took the lead walking to the front door. I'll admit that I was surprised when the man that had to be Big Stan opened the door and welcomed us into his home. I was sure that he would have some immense goons meet us just to strike more fear into our hearts. I guess he decided a little moderation was in order. The more likely answer was that he had total control and he knew it.

We were all surprised at how cordial he was. He was a tall and strikingly handsome man around fifty years old with piercing blue eyes and a ready smile. This guy got laid anytime he wanted on looks alone. I was as prepared as I could get for the worst-case scenario, and the friendly host act really threw me a curve. By the time we all sat down to dinner I was relaxed enough to actually eat. If they were going to commit violence against us, they certainly wouldn't bother to feed us first.

He took Miranda's hand in one of his, then took Debbie's hand in the other. He led the two clearly smitten women into the dining room and made sure they were seated on either side of his place at the head of the table. Chasey and I sat across from each other while Lee sat at the remaining end. Dinner was cordial enough, though Big Stan gave all of his attention to my wife and Debbie. He wasn't being subtle about his flirting, and both women were nervously eating it up.

His hands were under the table as much as they were above it. I couldn't see, but I think he was not being too forward. Neither woman looked like she was too uncomfortable, or too horny, although from the flush at the base of their necks I would say horny was coming on strong. Big Stan was being subtle with his seduction. He was much more sophisticated and classier than I imagined.

When the table was cleared he escorted us into, for lack of a better word, his playroom. It was obvious the room had one purpose and that was sex. Talk about setting the table! In hindsight, it was all there in front of us, but we were so caught up in our expectations that we didn't appreciate the nuances. We had seriously underestimated Big Stan's intelligence, and his libido.

Stan poured us all brandy and presented a toast, "To beautiful company and new friends!"

We all sipped dutifully, and Stan made us wait while he savored the flavor before speaking, "Well, I have to say that I am very disappointed in Jack. He had me convinced that I would be making love to these two beautiful women. Women that he told me were looking forward to the experience. I was very excited and was anxious to meet you both.

"He screwed that up, didn't he? He's paying for that as we speak. How much he pays remains to be seen."

He put an arm around Debbie's waist and pulled her close. He did the same thing with Miranda but didn't stop there. He leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips. When her head remained tilted up, he dove in for a much more passionate kiss. Miranda returned it with enthusiasm. I guess she took our talk to heart. It didn't hurt that Big Sid was a major stud. Her sacrifice for the greater good was going to get her rewarded.

When Stan finally released her, Miranda showed every sign of being highly aroused. She hadn't forgotten what we came for though, "Big Stan, please don't kill Jack. He's a major asshole, but I don't want to be responsible for his death."

Stan didn't say a word. He turned to Debbie and kissed her like he had my wife. Debbie was much more susceptible than Miranda. Miranda had at least been laid lately and I doubted that Debbie had enjoyed sex for a long time. She practically melted when his lips left hers. He looked down at her lust filled eyes, "Do you feel the same way Debbie?"

"Y... es."

Stan just nodded and turned back to Miranda. He pulled her into another passionate kiss and this time he kept it going. His hands began to wander over my wife's body while hers came up and held the back of his neck like she was afraid he would get away. Well then, it's been decided. My wife is about to get her brains fucked out and I fully expect her to enjoy every second of it. From the looks of things, she was all for making the best of the situation.

I moved closer to Chasey until we were holding each other while our eyes watched my wife's seduction. It was reassuring to have her in my arms, and it was a very pleasant way to hide the massive erection I was sporting. Chasey rubbed up against me and made me that much harder.

Stan continued his seduction of Miranda and was soon sucking on the nipples of her naked breasts. He paused, kiss her fast and hard, then turned to gather Debbie into his arms. Greedy fucker's going to fuck both of them!

That little thought was soon proven true when he motioned for Miranda to join him and Debbie. Soon Miranda's hands were adding to the caresses on Debbie's body. I could see Debbie's chest heaving with a combination of nerves and need as her dress slid to the floor. Stan released Debbie's lips and kissed his way to her tits. He began to suck and tease while Miranda dropped his pants. He stepped back long enough to strip off his Jacket, tie, and shirt. Miranda finished removing her clothes and helped Debbie do the same. When Stan returned to servicing Debbie's tits my sweet Miranda dropped to her knees and pulled his boxer briefs down, revealing the origin of the Big in Big Stan.

Miranda looked up at me while her hand gently pumped him and I gave her a reassuring smile. I mouthed, "I love you," and she did the same before turning back to the task at hand. Her head seemed to be drawn like a magnet and moved ever closer to his cock. Her mouth opened and she took his cock in her mouth. She looked so fucking hot sucking that big cock that it was making me crazy with lust.

I looked down at Chasey and when her eyes met mine, I gave in and kissed her. I figured there was no sense in standing around like an idiot when someone as delicious as Chasey was ready and willing. While Chasey and I got reacquainted, Stan moved Miranda and Debbie to the nearest mattress and was positioning them next to each other. When Chasey and I came up for air, Stan had his face buried in my wife's pussy. Debbie and Miranda were kissing and what started tentatively, became heated as Stan brought Miranda ever closer to orgasm.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers