Coincidence Happens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan continued to eat my wife's pussy with relish until her hips flew up off the bed and against his face. Her orgasm was made obvious by her screams of ecstasy into Debbie's mouth. Stan's head movements gradually slowed until his head finally rose from her crotch. Miranda was left as a satiated puddle on the bed. Stan immediately moved over to Debbie and within moments had his face buried in her pussy.

He repeated his skilled ministrations until Debbie was the second puddle on the bed. Pausing only briefly, he moved up the bed, shoved her legs back with his hands, and positioned his cock at her entrance. He looked back over his shoulder at his captive audience and grinned lasciviously as he slid his cock into Debbie's extremely wet pussy. Stan was in his element. He had our undivided attention as he demonstrated his skill as every woman's wet dream. Debbie was totally lost in the sensations his big cock was providing and his continued skillful pounding of her pussy soon had her moaning and yelling as probably the best orgasm of her life took total control of her body.

He slowly pulled his raging erection from her pussy and stood. He turned toward us, proudly displaying his massive cock, "Lee, why don't you lose the clothes and help Debbie here orgasm some more? Jeremy, you and Chasey enjoy yourselves. I'm going to focus my attention on your amazing wife."

Yeh, he really liked being the center of attention. The part that pissed me off was that he could totally pull it off. There was no doubting his alpha male status, his devastating good looks, or his skill as a stud. In that moment I was truly frightened for the first time. His power over us had been established and we had no control over the outcome. I had come to an accommodation with that because I had no choice. No, what scared me was that this man could take my wife from me. If he decided that he wanted her, he would keep her, and she would be happier with him. He brought things to the table that I couldn't, and I was afraid that I was watching my marriage end.

I stood there shaking, my eyes blurred with tears as he turned back to the woman I loved with all my heart. She was looking at me and immediately scrambled off the bed and rushed to me. She held my face in her hands and kissed my lips, "I love you, not him, and don't you think for one second I will ever be anyone's but yours. Don't let his macho bullshit get to you. Chasey is right there. Why don't you show him the stud you are?"

I cannot describe how relieved I was. I knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that she was speaking from her heart. I smiled at her and nodded.

She grinned up at me, "Now, let's have some fun. He's going to fuck the hell out of me and I'm going to love it, but I'm never going to love him. I want you to do to Chasey what he's going to do to me."

Chasey had been nestled up against me through all of this and I could feel her heartbeat racing. Her hands were clenching my jacket as she held herself against me. Miranda gave me a sweet smile and returned to the bed. Stan watched me for a moment, then nodded his understanding before turning his focus on Miranda. Our short interlude hadn't dampened their ardor and he was soon back between her legs. This time his cock was granite hard and aimed at her entrance. I watched as he entered her slowly.

Chasey frantically freed my pants before shoving them, and my underwear, to the floor. She grabbed my cock with both hands and slowly pumped me while we watched Stan slide his cock deep into Miranda. Stan picked up the pace and was seriously fucking my wife, and she was loving it. There was no doubt from her reaction that he was a talented lover.

Chasey dropped to her knees and her mouth enveloped my cock. I watched her beautiful face in amazement as my cock slid in and out of her mouth. She was having a real good time sucking my cock, and I was having a wonderful time letting her, but it wasn't enough. I pulled her to her feet before she could set me off and began removing her clothes while kissing her passionately. We were moving to the nearest horizontal soft surface and we took a moment to watch the goings on. Debbie had her appetite wetted thoroughly by Stan and was making up for some lost time with Lee. He was really going at her hard, and with her enthusiastic approval, because she was cumming hard.

Stan had Miranda screaming out her orgasm as she thrashed beneath him. It took her a while to recover from that one. He slid his big cock out of her gaping pussy and had her get on her hands and knees. Lee slid his still erect cock from a nearly comatose Debbie, who was resting in the afterglow. Stan motioned for him to move behind Miranda. Stan moved in front of her and slid his cock across her lips. That was all the signal she needed and she opened up to suck him in. She held herself up with one hand while stroking his cock with the other.

Lee looked over at me and I nodded my approval. He lined himself up with my wife's pussy and slid in deep. She moaned around Stan's cock and Lee began stroking. I'd had enough. I grabbed Chasey's hand and practically dragged her to the other bed. In a second I had her legs raised and my mouth on her soaked pussy. It didn't take me long before I had her wailing out her orgasm. She frantically pulled at my head. She wanted my mouth on hers and my cock in her pussy, and she wanted it right this fucking second.

I was in perfect agreement and moved onto the bed with her. I moved between her legs and we both took one last look at the other bed. Stan was thrusting his cock deep into Miranda's mouth and Lee was fucking her hard and deep. Stan suddenly clenched and jerked. I could see Miranda's throat work as she began swallowing his cum. She nearly lost his spurting cock while her approaching orgasm made her wiggle and squirm. She managed to suck all the cum out of Stan's cock and rested her head against his leg as Lee hammered her pussy. Lee stiffened and drove deep into Miranda. She came hard as his hot cum sprayed her insides. All three fell to the bed to recover and I turned my entire attention to Chasey.

Chasey is so sweet, beautiful, and sexy. My guilty fantasy for a long time was in my arms and the look of lustful joy on her face when I sank my cock into her nearly made me cum right then. I focused on watching her body react while I moved within her. The look on her face and her body's movements helped me find perfect angle and speed. Her eyes opened wide and she pulled me into a heated kiss as she orgasmed hard on my cock. I fucked her through another orgasm and was rapidly approaching my own when I felt a hand on my back. I jerked back startled to find my lovely wife smiling at me.

Maranda leaned in and kissed me hard, then laid down next to Chasey. The two women began kissing as I increased my pace. I was on a mission to cum now and I wasn't stopping until I filled Chasey. Chasey was overwhelmed by the cock hammering into her pussy and suddenly, she screamed as her orgasm took her away. I slowed and stopped when I saw that she was off in Never Land and slid my aching cock from her. I wasn't about to fuck an unconscious woman.

Miranda looked up at me lovingly, "That's just like you. You'd rather have blue balls than take advantage of a defenseless woman. I love you so much. I'm a bit sore, but I'd love to suck your cock."

I think zero measurable time passed before my cock was in her willing mouth. Miranda gave me the most wonderful blowjob and I nearly blacked out as I shot my cum down her throat. Miranda made absolutely sure my cock was empty and completely clean before releasing me. I managed a controlled collapse onto the bed between the two women. The bouncing bed brought Chasey back around and she snuggled up against me. Miranda snuggled up to my other side and we quietly watched as Stan fucked Debbie while she sucked Lee's cock.

Lee and Stan had cum once and didn't look like they were in a hurry to cum again. We watched fascinated as Debbie was made to orgasm over and over. The two men traded places several times before they filled Debbie from both ends with their cum. Their bodies gradually went from tensed in orgasm to relaxed in the afterglow. The two men collapsed onto the bed next to Debbie and caught their breath.

We lay in silence for several long minutes before Miranda spoke, "Big Stan, you got what you wanted from us. What happens now? Did we convince you not to kill Jack?"

Stan chuckled, "I never said I was going to kill Jack. What I said was that he was paying for what he did as I spoke, and that how much he paid remained to be seen.

"The Treasury Department has arrested Jack for money laundering. It seems that he was carrying the day's receipts from a local bookie and was trying to launder it through a Treasury Department sting. I can't tell you how much of a price he will pay because they are the ones prosecuting him. When they raided the alleged bookie joint, they found an empty building. Huh, imagine that."

Miranda was pissed, "Wait a goddam minute. You led us to believe that if we didn't fuck you bad things would happen to us and Jack."

Stan sat up and looked at her, "I never once threatened or demanded anything from any of you. You drew your own conclusions, and I was more than happy to take advantage of that. The first time Jack showed me your picture I wanted you. He had me convinced that you were fine with him sharing you and I'll admit I was deeply disappointed when I found out the truth.

"You need to understand something about me. I don't mix civilians into my business. I don't need the complications and I'm not the kind of guy that wants to cause innocent people pain. I don't worry about the pain of the players. Jack had the chance to do the right thing all along, but he always chose whatever brought him short term satisfaction.

"He became business when he started betting. People do that all the time, we have our transactions, and everyone goes on with their lives. Every once in a while, someone tries to break the contract between us by not paying or trying to con me in some way. Those people are dealt with as required. While Lee has done some business with me, I don't consider you four business. You are purely pleasure.

"I can honestly say I've loved every second of this evening and would love to do it again sometime. You can decide for yourselves whether you will want to or not. Either way, I like you all and would like to be friends. Outside of Lee's betting, which is a fine business relationship, you will not be included or affected by that part of my life.

Miranda had a confused look on her face, "OK, I see your point, but you deliberately let us think we had to have sex with you. Doesn't that bother you?"

Stan chuckled, "All any of you had to do was ask. That's all, just ask. You were all so caught up in your imagined worst-case scenario that you were afraid to ask me anything. You were afraid that you wouldn't like my answers and you would be out of choices. That was your decision to make, not mine.

"Did I see where things were going, and could I have said something? Absolutely. I didn't because I wanted what happened tonight. I wanted Miranda and Debbie in my bed orgasming over and over as I fucked them both. Let's face it folks, I'm a criminal. Don't expect me to always take the moral higher ground. I will take advantage of any opportunity that presents itself. I will promise you that I won't deliberately hurt any of you. You have nothing to fear from me, but you need to understand though, that I'm not going to turn down a chance to fuck any woman in this room, and I'll do it every chance you give me."

That told me the limits of his so-called ethics. It was up to Miranda to decide whether to fuck him again or not. He had just given her an open invitation without conditions. It implied to me that what I wanted wasn't part of his consideration. Still, I had to try. No more staying silent for me, "I'm asking you Stan, not to have an affair with my wife."

He looked me in the eye, "I will fuck Miranda anytime she wants me to, and I won't spend a moment feeling guilty about it. It's up to you two to decide whether she wants to or not. It's not my problem."

I hadn't wanted to admit it to myself, but I knew all along that it was always Miranda's choice. I was almost afraid to look at her face. When I did, she smiled up at me, "I love only you Jeremy and I won't be spending time with Big Stan without your permission."

That didn't reassure me as much as I had hoped. What I was reading into her words were that she wanted to do it again but would leave it up to me. We were going to have to talk about that when we were finally alone.

I got up and began dressing. I was nervous as hell that Miranda wouldn't get dressed too. I was afraid that she would decide to stay the night. After all, I had already given her permission this evening. Stan walked over to her as she picked up her dress, "Why don't you spend the night with me. We'll have fun and I'll return you home whenever, or if ever, you want to go." He leaned in and kissed her passionately while his hands caressed her body. He released her and looked at her expectantly.

I nearly wept with relief when she immediately turned away from him and began dressing. Ten minutes later the five of us were back in the limo and heading home. Lee got out at his place and the rest of us ended up at Chasey's place.

As soon as we got there Miranda took my hand and led me into the spare bedroom that she had been staying in. She closed the door and flew into my arms, "Thank god it's over. Jack's in jail and his blackmail is over.

"I need to make something clear to you. This situation has been so crazy that we've had to do things we never would have considered normally. I don't regret what happened tonight and I would be less than honest if I didn't admit that I enjoyed myself. Stan is wonderful in bed, and I had a great time, but it's just sex. You are what I want and need. It might be fun to do it again, but I will never ask you to let me be with him, and I'll never go to him without your knowledge and approval. I can easily go the rest of my life without him. I can't imagine my life without you. There is no contest between you because you will always win."

"Well, I wouldn't consider being forced into sharing my wife a win, but at least you had a great time doing it. I need you to promise me that you will set me free if you want to be with him. I can understand the attraction and I can't compete with him, just don't add insult to injury by humiliating me before you go."

There were tears in her eyes when she looked up at me, "Did I not just tell you that I love you? Did I not just tell you that I won't go to him? Have you lost your trust in me? Because if you have, then you've given up on me and I don't know if I can stand that. "

I pulled her into my arms, "I'm sorry honey. It's not about lack of trust. It's about the opportunity you have to trade up. You can have a better man and a richer life. I see how much better he is than me and I don't understand why you even came home with me. I can't compete with him. I'm scared to death that one day he'll pull up in that limo of his and you'll go to him."

The look she gave me was so full of love, "I can only tell you what I feel and show you over time. He's not you, the love of my life, and he never will be."

That was the best I was going to get. I guessed that I would spend a long time looking over my shoulder, waiting for the axe called Big Stan to fall. Until that day came, I promised that I would love Miranda with all my power. Maybe, if I loved her enough, when that limo arrived at our door she would refuse to answer and would return to my arms. That was the best I could hope for.

Miranda could see that no words were going to fully reassure me, and she focused on something else, "I want us to be much closer to Chasey now. We both care about her, and I want the three of us to be together. There is one condition. You cannot leave me for her. If you think that will be a problem, then we won't do it."

I was stunned and took a few moments to think before I responded, "The fact is that I care about Chasey very much, but she isn't you and never will be. The three of us together sounds nice, but I won't be doing anything else with her without your permission."

She chuckled and looked up at me, "Did you hear what you just said? Does it sound a lot like what I said to you? I trust you to do what you say. Please trust me to do the same."

I nodded, "What about Debbie? What happens to her?"

"Debbie is our friend and we will help her in any way we can. Honestly? I would love for her to experience sex with a loving man, and I would like that man to be you. I think you can make her happy and that would make me happy."

I shook my head, "I expect that Lee will be bending over backwards to take on that role. Watching him fuck you was hot as hell, and it was fairly obvious that you enjoyed it. If you're going to farm me out to two other women, then you should get some sort of consolation prize."

She giggled, "As far as consolation prizes go, he would fit the bill nicely. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. And, we'll have a serious discussion about it before anything happens. This entire situation has taught me that I need to be focused on never letting anything come between us.

We walked back into the living room where Chasey and Debbie were waiting with anxious looks on their faces. Miranda and I smiled our reassurance. I walked over to Debbie, pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her lightly on the lips. She looked up at me with lust written all over her face. I thought for sure that after the evening she'd had, the last thing she would be interested in would be me. Before I knew it Debbie's hands were pulling my head down and her lips were kissing mine. We had ourselves a nice long kiss before looking over at Miranda and Chasey. They were still in the midst of a deep kiss, and I felt my cock beginning to swell as we watched.

Their lips separated and we did a little group hug thing. Soon drinks were mixed and we had a subdued celebration. We had all escaped a bad situation that could have turned tragic. All of us were uncertain of what the future would bring, but we had newfound courage. We had made it through a dire situation, had made an uncertain friend in Big Stan, and most importantly, had become the closest of friends. A few drinks later exhaustion caught up to us. I got into Chasey's king size bed and was soon joined by the three women. I pulled my wife close as Chasey snuggled against my back, and Debbie snuggled against her.

I woke up ten hours later to a wonderful wet mouth sucking on my cock. My eyes opened and I looked down to see Debbie going to town on my morning erection. Miranda and Chasey squatted on either side of her watching and giggling at my expression. How the hell am I going to keep up with three women? On second thought, who the fuck cares! I'll get some blue pills and learn to live without sleep.

It wasn't long before Debbie popped my cock out of her mouth and she straddled me. She looked down at me smiling as she lowered herself onto my raging erection, "I just want to say thank you for helping me. I thought you might like my thanks this way."

I grinned up at her, then moaned a little at the sensation of her tight pussy, "I definitely like your thanks this way, and if you keep moving like you are you're going to get my 'you're welcome' in no time!"

She really enjoyed herself grinding her clit against me as she slid my cock in and out of her pussy. She orgasmed hard and that did me in. I shot deep into her what felt like bullets of cum. She laid on me with my cock still buried in her sweet pussy while she got her breath back. When she was calm, we kissed for a good while, and only stopped because of the noises coming from next to us.