Coincidence Happens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We looked over to see my lovely wife tonguing the hell out of Chasey. The sounds we heard were a combination of Chasey's moans and my wife's tongue working Chasey's wet pussy. We watched as Chasey came loudly on my wife's face. They switched places and I wanted to watch my wife get her pussy eaten, but I desperately needed to take a piss. I got out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom. It seemed to take forever to get done relieving myself. When I went back to the bedroom Debbie had her pussy full of my cum on my wife's face while Chasey licked Miranda's pussy. I watched in fascination as the three women enjoyed each other thoroughly. It was a moment that I would remember always.

Lee came over that evening and Miranda was the first to seduce him. It didn't take much. A smile and a nod from me were all it took and soon he was long stroking her to an epic orgasm. Later in the evening he took Debbie to bed. I suspected that the two of them were developing a loving relationship and I told Miranda and Chasey as much. We all agreed that we would do anything we could to encourage them.

Miranda and I had a long talk about Big Stan. She told me that as much fun as it had been, it was too dangerous to involve him anymore in our lives. Of course, he lied about doing us harm. Either that or he didn't think his calls when I wasn't home and his 'accidental' run ins with Miranda when she was out, were harming us. It got to the point that every time Miranda went downtown, he showed up and tried to seduce her. She threatened to swear out a restraining order and he ignored her threat. She went to the courthouse and got the order. He stopped his direct approaches after that, but there was no doubt in my mind he was determined to fuck my wife again.

Jack went to federal prison for an extended stay and Debbie easily got her divorce. Shortly into his sentence Jack was arrested for male prostitution while incarcerated. His prison sentence was extended accordingly. Three years into his sentence Jack died after slipping and falling on a homemade prison knife, fifteen times.

Two years after meeting, Debbie and Lee are happily married and are expecting their first child. Chasey and Miranda have built a loving relationship and are kind enough to include me in it. I know that both women love me, and that's great, but Miranda and I agreed that Chasey needs her own long-term relationship. She recently introduced us to a guy she's been seeing for several months. Miranda was quite taken with him, and I think he's a great guy. It didn't take a lot of convincing to get him in bed with my wife, and she enjoyed the experience immensely. I, of course, was fucking Chasey right next to them at the time.

The now six of us get together as often as possible, and not always for sex. I don't know that there is a name for what we share between us, but it's wonderful whatever you call it. Big Stan never gave up, but his seduction attempts were curtailed indefinitely when he was arrested and convicted. Somehow, I doubt he will be as hot and heavy after my wife when he gets out. She'll be seventy years old by then and he'll be ninety. I never did get to give Jack his ass beating, but I'm alright with that. Miranda and I beat him together at his game. It's good enough for me that he ended up in prison and my wonderful Miranda ended up with me.