All Comments on 'Coincidences Pt. 02'

by hapmarried

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 4 years ago
Two cheaters

Not much hope for the marriage. Definitely hold off on the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great setup and then...

The conclusion misses the mark by adding that he had an affair and that everything was going to be ok. You may want to take some time off from the story and then look at it again in a few months and see if you would adjust the ending.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Not as good as chapter one, and ended in a RAAC. Points off for making Bic a cheater to offset her guilt and ensure the reconciliation. But totally unforgivable is letting Bart get off without any consequences at all. Serial cheaters should always pay.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

I gave 4 stars but felt this part dragged a bit. Also he had cheated but took almost 6 months to communicate with her? I think he should have been writing or phoning her to try to reconnect. Why didn't he do anything about Bart?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disgusting reconciliation

Another stupidity nonsense reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Realistic but unsatisfying

Does that make sense?

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

I think you write very sensitively and with good insight, which sets you apart from the usual fare. Don't be too disappointed if this chapter bombs. Many readers here prefer a bitch to burn.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Surprised

A little bit surprised, wonder how often that happens without one cheater trying to take the high ground. Both cheaters and despicable behaviour shown, a second rocky chance as the trust has gone...but more true to life than most stories here I suspect.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

So the police captain cockblocked him the very first time he cheated, but let her spend two weeks getting fucked in every way possible before intervening? What an asshole. If he'd confronted her immediately, she wouldn't have cheated at all and they wouldn't have spent six months miserable and alone.

What about payback on Bart for fucking married women? He screwed her for weeks with zero consequences.

The first chapter was great, but this sucked. There was a huge disparity in their cheating and Bic ended up with a broken leg as well as forgiving the slut wife. Hero cop turns into hapless cheater and cuckold? Meh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story....

... however it plummeted south with the second part.

HighpikeHighpikealmost 4 years ago
So very very good!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting story

Enjoyed it as it is different from most stories on this site.

Hope they get by everything and get back to what their lives should be.

Bert however I hope gets hassled by the local Police Force until he leaves town and suffers bad ju ju and never gets anywhere afterwards.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Felt a little incomplete.

Your writing isn't bad but you used a couple of well worn LW plot devices for your reconciliation.

Betrayed husband goes on a dangerous, months long assignment, gets injured, (though not to badly in this case) and he cheated too.

Paula became one of many notches on a scum bags slimy pole and was not stopping for anything.

The plot devices don't make her sympathetic or redeemable but lower the husband a little and gives the time to think trope.

Bart was a true piece of shit and skated. Paula at least recognized her magnitude of shitting on her marriage with Bart. The nurse could be written off as hero worship and him feeling full of himself. Not good at all but not in the same category though it is still a marriage destroyer.

I appreciate your work and thanks for the story.

Gladholder was an interesting plot device.

moblanemoblanealmost 4 years ago
VERY GOOD READ

Excellent progression and management of storyline. This, obviously planned, reconcilliation story was a joy to read with enough tension and humour to qualify as a 'BEST STORY' in anyone's judgement. So often, in the real World, this kind of situation returns to a stable, if not totally trusting, relationship. My guess is that the 'wakeup call' does the job. The rest of the 'cure' is only achieved with true fidelity, honesty and above-average communication I enjoyed this story immensely, Thank You 5***** I recorded this as a favorite story which ranks it with some of the very best stories on this site(in my opinion of course) Great Job.

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

A little too convenient for wifey, but overall an OK 4-star story. I prefer more conflict and less tears, but differences in tastes are as American as apple pie. So, I hope you keep writing. Just know that in the real world, there are very few recoveries from the transgressions outlined in part one.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 4 years ago
A bit of a RAAC

...made easier by his earlier crime. But that's fine. Who moved the car at the counselor's office? Ex-cop claimed he did not. Bic was painted as clueless. No one else knew of her cheating. If she hates backing in to park, it's unlikely she dazed through that. Ex-captain could have dissuaded Bart directly. By all accounts, police HATE predators that prey on their comrades' spouses. His failure to do stop the Wed and Fri mid-day fucks cheapens him quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thanks!

I liked it.

Pretty well written with a smooth flow and interesting elements.

Rob5373Rob5373almost 4 years ago
Loved it

Good story. Love, lust, betrayal and reconciliation. I think deserved in this case. I’m not a BTB type person unless the spouse is cruel and hurtful in their betrayal. Otherwise I’m all for reconciliation as long as it’s meaningful and not repeated. Keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Much better than the tripe regularly posted here

Keep writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

I'm sorry, I don't buy the "nobody liked me before, so I'm going to make up for it now" excuse. She's go a great guy that dotes on her, if that's not enough, THAT was the time to seek counseling.

Again, "It meant nothing to me," so you risked your marriage for something that meant nothing? What does that say about what your marriage meant?

No, don't make him a cheater, too, even if it was just one time!

With his guilty feelings, how could he cut her off until he was injured?

Sorry, too Deus ex Machina for me. Dropped a star from the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nor btb ....not raac....

Superior work ...thank you

Imwanting2Imwanting2almost 4 years ago
Wonderful

Story that rings true. Heartfelt

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
So who moved her car

And what is Bart’s punishment. He will keep pursuing married women until he is stopped in a permanent way.

Rw43Rw43almost 4 years ago
I don't know your work yet

So I don't know if Ch 3 is coming, or you just lost interest and wrapped up in a rush.

Ch 1 was well-placed, not rushed. Ch 2 was a little quicker, more summary, with large gaps of time between episodes. Yet you leave us with at least one unresolved coincidence, and two final chapters that feebly describe what the flawed lovers face. If those sentences are truly the end of the story, which is a good Reconciliation story, it's no wonder so few writers attempt to construct them.

Reconciliation is already unpopular with the very vocal (and solitary) chestthumpers, but they are right that a marriage needs some testosterone. I would think that any Reconciliation story needs to end with at least a bang, not just a cuddle and tears.

But hey! I'm not the author here. 5* on the first, 4* on the second.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

I loved part one but part two is a bit of a disappointment. Bic was a little quick to forgive despite his own transgression. With Bic's reputation and history I expected an elaborate retribution on Bart and feel the story isn't complete without one. Perhaps a third chapter dedicated to payback for him. With Gladholder managing the hotel, Bic's special talents and Paula's willingness to help this reader sees a brilliant revenge story.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Blah

Thanks for finishing the story. Don't know what I was expecting, but I feel like it wasn't there. A big build up, to a fizzle of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Similar to another story read a while back

Ending was piss poor.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 4 years ago
So I take it there is a opening for a bad guy watching the wife?

Well there be a spin off ? Is Bart looking for revenge turning the car ? Hapmarried I like your sty!e of story telling But you can't leave unanswered questions. Or we well bitch. Lol can't wait for your next story thanks!!!

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 4 years ago
My first thought is...

...what happens to Bart? And my second - who cares!

Nice story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes,

Much better than anything recently posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So who reparked her car?

Why leave that up in the air if this is the final chapter? That is a major nitpick for me. A minor one is that Bart knows neither the name of her husband or her address, but he's her boss. What sort of business doesn't ask for a home addrrss on any paperwork or an emergency contact?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
26thNC

another great comment by Closet Cuck 26thNC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
They deserve each other

Just a pair of cheaters, who basically know nothing about faith, love and respect. Well maybe love, as love can be difficult to define as a whole. But I guess they loved one another about the same.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Good Story

Both turned out to be cheaters so that made the story distasteful for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty good

ESP for first story. You will get somewhat chastised here for RAAC, but I thought a credible job was done allocating guilt on both sides. Her time w/ counselor gave us insight into her reason for cheating. While it isn’t in any way justified one can see how it might happen, and feel empathy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Estra Special

More than just a hot cheating wife story that is gone in a flash. This one lingers with the reader to ponder and to keep asking those "one more thing" questions until you feel that you've got the real story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story very well told! 5*****

I should not make this about me, but I am writing a story that also exists largely through the internal monologue of one character. Your story is open, broad, and as a reader I feel I moved through it unencumbered. My story is closed and burdensome. It's going to take a lot of work before my story is even half as good as yours. Great job and I always enjoy an honest reconciliation story.

ohioohioalmost 4 years ago
Very well done

Lots of common themes in the story, but your writing makes the telling more powerful and affecting. There's really just no substitute for good writing! Some commenters point to holes in the story, but that's much less important than whether the reader is fully drawn in, and I was.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nah, didn't care for the story line

If he was guilty of cheating and felt like she was I guess "entitled" because of it then when the Chief told him of her affair why not right then call her out, admit what he did, and tell her to stop or we divorce? Why do the disappearing act for so long?

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

Not but the end kind of just drifted. Not saying it was wrong, it just wasn’t quite right.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 4 years ago
Bart?

I agree with others. This should have included punishment for Bart. Part 2 was a step down from Part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very well done

So much better than all the crap that's been flowing lately. Clever to make them both cheaters, not that I like cheaters, but let's face it - without cheaters there isn't a "loving wives" category. And while I prefer a good BTB, a RAAC like this plays well. One question - who moved her car the last time? Thanks for the effort and welcome to the Loving Wives section!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Ch2 helps the story out greatly, if one can accept RAAC at all. Hard part for all but ‘macho men’ is whether to stick with the ‘boys will be boys’ excuse or not! Of course there is that ‘pussy rots if a strange cock touches it‘ excuse to support that. Nice dodge, Hap!

Perhaps the magic moving Ford will be solved in Ch3. Tornado may be a good out for that. A very focussed tornado. No way Courtney has her key!

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 4 years ago

Of course he cheated too....ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmm

OK whats the lovers damage? He get to keep trying to destroy families?

And how can these two survive? Would even tons of therapy help?

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years ago
I liked that you made him a cheater.

Not a martyr or plaster saint. Getting them closer to the same moral playing field cuts back on the self-righteous, aggrieved victim status. That gets old after a while. Take revenge, sure, but don't act all high and mighty.

I prefer it when they both strayed at some point, because that makes reconciliation a lot easier without it being RAAC. No more martyrdom. No more Pharisaism. No more platitudes about how cheating is anything more malicious than just being human and having human weakness or cravings or needs or whatever. We have all Kryptonite, don't we?

I'm all for revenge, but I save the BTB for cases where one partner goes far beyond mere cheating.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@Rw43 Re: "Reconciliation is already unpopular with the very vocal (and solitary) chestthumpers, but they are right that a marriage needs some testosterone. I would think that any Reconciliation story needs to end with at least a bang, not just a cuddle and tears." - I think most would lump me in with the "chestthumpers," but I actually have no problems with Reconciliations, I pretty much agree with you that a reconciliation needs "more."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
flat

he knew he cheated on her and then just left? I'm disappointed with my original 5* for part one. just a cuck who couldn't confront her and ran away for months. right? if you accept a guy tapping your wife weekly you are a cuck. just a mess of a RAAC. showed no response from her that was legitimate after finding out he cheated and then rubbed the guilt in her face for months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What's an ego fuck?

If they both had ego fucks does that mean they are both egomaniacs? Or just ego dysfunctional? So do they somehow turn off their egos, or will they both cheat again if the circumstances and opportunities are right? They obviously cannot trust each other since neither one could discern that their formerly loyal loving faithful spouse had become a faithless selfish shallow cheating asshole. So how close and intimate is their emotional and intellectual bond? I guess every once in a while they could each take a lie detector test?

I wonder if they don't deserve each other. Never knowing for sure if their spouse is cheating this week, this month, last year, next year. Maybe ignorance is a solid marriage for some people? Or an endless nightmare of wondering if they heard something, saw something, sensed something not quite right.

I think the future of their marriage is in serious jeopardy. Its like keeping a family pet after it suddenly and without warning attacked one of the children. Will they risk having children? Will he secretly have them DNA tested, or will she preempt the testing on her own, just to reassure him?

In reality I think any reconciliation is going to be extremely difficult, and have a very low probability of success. They will both be walking around on egg shells, trying too hard, suspecting too much, wondering and doubting every action, inaction, every over exertion, and every omission or mistake. It will be torture by a thousand drips of doubt and anxiety. I just wonder who will admit defeat first.

Very thought provoking, but maybe a bit too convenient and clever. Thanks for the effort.

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkalmost 4 years ago
Sure,,

So he cheated too because it needed too be a RAAC. I’m calling bullshit...

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 4 years ago
An undercover officer probably was a pretty good poker player...

... li... I mean prevaricator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not Surprised With These Cultists

There they go again. Even if the author had already concluded the story and for what it was, they would still insist that their crusade is the only way to go; she had more transgressions, therefore she needs to be burned; why did you make Bic a cheater too, even if it was only once, how could he now burn his wife? Change your story. You cannot do it her in Literotica. You only do that in a free country. Our BTB cult is the sole authority here to decide what to write. Oh, and by the way, our law says you're in the wrong category because she cheated. Our group is the only one allowed to use cheating wife in a story. We need to because without making them evil, we won't have anything to write. So, we'll keep on exploiting them.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
OK...IT WAS MY FAULT.... NO NO IT WAS MINE

so its kiss- kiss, coitus and happily ever after. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Okay...

... but what about the car?

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 4 years ago
I liked it

The thing is both people realized why they cheated after not understanding why initially in retrospect and that they loved the other person.hubby could have said 'I cheated once,she cheated 10 times' but realized he likely would have done more if he could of. Reconciliation in this case is possible bc they know why they did what they did, they repent for having done it and can heal. Bic could have easily not confessed to his own indiscretion and played the outrage game like many men would, but he didn't ( some of the comments seem to dismiss what he did and ream her,which is typical boys will be boys girls are sluts when it comes to cheating).

This idea of once you cheat you are tainted is idiotic, you are only tainted permanently if you don't repent,not the religious drivel , but rather understanding why you did it, coming clean and making amends to those you cheated,then you can heal. The couple here did that, going to the scene of the crime helped them both repent and come clean and then served as part of the healing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Not Surprised With These Cultists" - Nice strawman argument. It's not that she had "more transgressions and therefore had to be burned." The problem is that the author wanted a reconciliation, so threw in a cheat by him to make it all okay. It was actually a good start having her go through the turmoil of not being able to talk to him, do the heavy lifting of winning him back, should have stayed on that path. Instead, there he is, lo and behold, HE'S a cheater, too, so kiss-kiss, fuck-fuck and all is well.

@njlauren, I basically agree with you, given his cheating, my issue is with the plot of having him cheat. It short-circuited the actual work required for a true reconciliation.

hapmarriedhapmarriedalmost 4 years agoAuthor
The car revealed

Paula’s unexplained car movement in my story is a deliberate nod to professional crime investigators who know that when a mystery is solved, there are almost always leftover jigsaw pieces and puzzle holes that don’t match.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

"This idea of once you cheat you are tainted is idiotic"

Rubbish.

As soon as one spouse is unfaithful to their partner, the marriage will never be the same again... it has been tainted by the infidelity. Trust is shattered, respect takes a massive dive, and what love is left is soured by the betrayal.

Every time they sleep together from now on, there will be lingering doubts and insecurities. Paula fucked Bart, sucked him off, and gave up her ass... multiple times... how is Bic supposed to just forget all that? I wouldn't even be able to kiss my wife again if she gave another guy a blowjob.

Added to the wide-range of debauchery Paula indulged in with her lover, there's also a massive disparity in their infidelity. It would only be human nature to resent the fact that she cheated ten times the amount he did.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago
A nice twist but

The execution of the second part was much lower quality than the first.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Great story

True love triumphs. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
At last!

A writer. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

These guys need to seriously discuss having an open marriage. They both have the desire to have sex with others, and if we are to believe the characters, feel no connection between sex and love. I am not particularly for or against open relationships, but these guys really need to have an honest discussion about sexual wants and needs.

"Paula’s unexplained car movement in my story is a deliberate nod to professional crime investigators who know that when a mystery is solved, there are almost always leftover jigsaw pieces and puzzle holes that don’t match."

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. That was kind of bugging me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I’m not a reconciliation guy personally but sometimes it fits If the two involved are strong enough to make it work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not a RAAC

Just good to know that even people who do evil can forgive. Good story, well conceived and written.

detroitdave

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Likeable

Likeable story.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
I agree this is not a RAAC. It is a RBNBO.

The dynamics of this story obviously were heavily influenced by the facts Bic also had cheated during the course of their marriage and the person who informed Bic of Paula's infidelity knew Bic had been unfaithful too. Chief Gladholder's involvement precluded the possibility Bic could conduct himself as though he had never strayed. I wonder if Bic would have been forthcoming about his past had Gladholder not been the one to bring him news of Paula's behavior. The temptation to hold the moral high ground as an apparently virtuous spouse would have been strong.

I seriously doubt Bic and Paula would have remain married had just one of them committed adultery. Since they both are cheaters it would be laughably hypocritical for one of them to declare they could not remain in the marriage because of what the other had done. In addition, since both are cheaters they probably could do no better than each other in seeking a different marital partner. Proven cheaters are not at the top of the list for most folks when they consider their options for a spouse. A harsh prenup is almost a certainty in the event someone is successfully convinced leopards can change their spots.

So, as you can see, this is not a Reconciliation At All Costs. It is a Reconciliation Because of No Better Options. Bleah...

A well written story, hapmarried. Thank you for sharing it.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

This is a GREAT ending. I'm not being sarcastic, It was the best possible ending. She won't do it again, and he sure as heck won't.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

A good story. It could have used more emotion, and perhaps insight from within Bic’s head. It also would have been fun to hear how gladholder managed his tricks with cars... I mean, draining a tank of gas without leaving any other clues, can’t be easy or quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Brilliant

Neither had the moral high ground to defend or attack, only the knowledge that both were flawed human being and thus capable of redemption. Thanks 5*!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Now that was top tier. Plot pace writing. All excellent

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

not too much of a fan because story a little too easy Disney World Style.

If both are guilty, then they forgive each other and then continue together.

JohnD46JohnD46about 3 years ago

That was a fun story. The fun is how it gets to it ending.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Destined to be a Classique!!!

5/5!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

That is not the usual LW ending. Good on you for writing it. I still wish he would've had a word for Bart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a very well written story, particularly the first part. The story’s ending was too abrupt, in my opinion. Four and a half stars ⭐️ overall.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 3 years ago

Another brilliant story. 5 stars x 10

ranec1ranec1about 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago

Very great story, a couple nice twists towards the end I didn't see coming, and I think a earned reconciliation. Giving you 5 stars only because I can't give 6.

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 3 years ago

Brilliant and clever . Worth every bit of the five stars.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

*****5 Stars if just for the storyline. That was a very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 3 years ago
Full On Recon,

And the best reconciliation I have read on the Lit site. Well written with good pacing, punctuation and grammar - among the best I have seen here.

Thanks, hapmarried, for your efforts and contribution. I enjoyed the read.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story, the only thing I found odd was..

the Captain stepped in to stop Bic ruining his marriage and hurting his wife.

Yet didn't do the same to prevent the wife from hurting Bic, the man who saved his life.

I found that very odd.

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000almost 3 years ago
Tepid

You should write a book: "How to ruin a story the stupidest way"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fucked up end....the slut Paula got off so lightly....the coward Bic ran away instead of confronting the slut....poor storyline to introduce his cheating with Ellie to justify Paula's trysts....A WASTE OF TIME READ YET IT HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

So who moved her car at her therapist's office?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
It's ok

I don't mind about the reconciliation. Forced as it was. I don't care. They were both worthless cheaters, so it doesn't matter what happens to them. The story lost my interest, and therefore merely earned my apathy.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

5 stars - I like this story. One of a very few RAAC that actually worked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Reconciliation every once in a while is o.k.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a somewhat abrupt end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And they both cheated on each other multiple times, ever after!

One star

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

it suckss.

2starrs

usemeanytimeusemeanytimeover 2 years ago

Well written...unexpected...interesting. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, a happy ending for a change

LoejtcLoejtcover 2 years ago

Novel, interesting, well conceived and smoothly delivered. Nice writing style and good word choices.

RAAC has a chance. They both fully understand and experienced the betrayal of infidelity.

Paula may have a more difficult time dealing with Bic's cheating. It's new to her even though it occurred years before. And Bic just put her through months of despair and guilt for the same behavior that he indulged in years earlier.

This isn't a lay up. Where will their relationship be in 6 months, a year, 5 years when the euphoria has faded and the reality of their joint betrayals sets in? The ending hasn't been written yet.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Very good author. I hope he’s not finished with his writing already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Hope to read more of him. LP

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhapmarried@hapmarried
Ecstatically married straight guy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Coincidences Series Info

SIMILAR Stories