Coke Whore Follow Up

Story Info
Coke makes me do stupid shit.
756 words
4.15
36.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, this is a brief follow up from my last story. Brief recap: I was out at a bar with my husband and I got a little drunk and decided to do some coke with a random guy/dealer at the bar. It started innocently enough (as much innocence as coke will allow) but kind of ended with him convincing me to give him a blowjob and me swallowing his cum. Went a little bit further than that but won't repeat myself.

So, I was having major guilt after this happened. I really love my husband and we are usually very honest with each other. We eventually ended up talking about the idea of what it would be like to hook up with another person. He said he had no real interest right now (maybe in the right circumstances) but did say he thought the idea of me with someone else made him feel hard. I decided then wasn't the right time to tell him about that incident but sort of got his permission to potentially hook up with someone if it felt right.

Fast forward a couple of months. Lockdown. Quarantine. The whole deal. Being driven crazy by kids. Not being able to see anyone. Was incredibly challenging to deal with. Eventually bars opened up for outdoor dining. We decide we need a night out so her mom agrees to watch the kids and we head out and end up hitting a couple of restaurants and bars. We end up in this same seedy bar we did last time (they do have great drinks and I like dive bars). We sit down and grab a drink. We are having a good chat but my husband ends up having to take a phone call from his sister. Sounded pretty intense so let him go take the call.

I am sitting and drinking, feeling quite tipsy now when all of a sudden I hear a familiar face from behind me. Fuck. Same guy. He sits down really quick and asks if I am having a good night. My face turned bright red (at least I assume it did) knowing that he recorded me sucking his dick and fucking me from behind. I tried to play it cool and said I was having a great night. He mentioned that he had seen my husband sitting down with me. Asked if he liked pictures of me. Then asked if I wanted to go to the restroom and do a quick line.

So a couple of things.

1) Was nervous about this guy given what happened last time

2) Really didn't want this guy to surprise my husband with pictures of me (even if that was a longshot)

3) Was in the mood for a line and to relax a bit

4) Hopeful I could convince him to delete any pictures/video he had on my phone

5) Was a little turned on by the whole scenario and was rapidly getting wet

Decided to go in and do one line. The line hit really nicely. Felt wonderful. I asked if he would delete the stuff on his phone. He said he would but only if he felt if my pussy was wet. If I was dry, he would delete everything on his phone and leave me alone. If I was wet though he would give me a bag of coke. I took a step back but he stepped forward and reached under my skirt and his fingers pushed my panties to the side and he reached inside me. I fully gasped. I was seriously dripping. He started to slowly finger fuck me. It felt pretty amazing tbh.

All of a sudden he ripped my underwear off. Oh shit. This was escalating way quicker than I was expecting. He leaned me over the sink and measured out a line of coke on the sink too. I bent over and did the line and that's when he entered me. Fuck. He felt way bigger than my husband. I was really worried about STDs (and pregnancy because my husband had a vasectomy) but it felt really good. High on coke, I felt invincible. All of a sudden I felt him pulsing inside me. His cum was dripping out of me. He then grabbed my phone, swiped left and took a picture of my pussy. He said I would be back again.

Long story short, it was super hot but think I need to set clearer, safer boundaries around what I want with my husband.