Coke Whore, The Next Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am," he stammered. Smiling she took his hands out from under his legs, and placed them on her boobs. She looked into his eyes saying, "Honey, right now you're required to touch me!" He rolled the dark coral nipples with his fingers. She threw her head back with pleasure. He started milking his wife. He squeezed stream after stream of her milk into his waiting mouth. She felt her climax starting to build. He pointed a nipple at her mouth, and coaxed a stream of steamy milk onto her waiting tongue. She swallowed. Dave then latched onto her left nipple and sucked hard. Almost immediately Nancy exploded as her orgasm sent shivers down her spine. Dave couldn't hold back as his cock twitched madly. A dark spot grew as he soaked his crotch. Nancy's climax saturated his pant leg. Breathlessly she looked down at the two wet spots sighing, "Sorry sir, let me take care of that sir."

She pulled his pants and underwear off exposing his semi hard cock. Bringing her tit down, she flowed her milk onto his cock. Nancy opened her mouth and inhaled his rapidly growing member down her throat savoring the flavor of her sweet baby milk mixed with her lovers cum and sweat. She bobbed her head lavishing love on his cock, his veins almost popped out of the skin on his shaft. Dave squirmed with pleasure as his balls tightened anticipating their next release. Nancy letting his cock fall out of her mouth, climbed onto his lap grabbed him guiding the thick pole into her hot cunt.

Moaning Dave threw his head back. She grabbed his head as she started rocking. Looking deep into his eyes she lifted her ass up, and just before he was free she slammed down again. Over and over she did this, looking in his eyes staring into his soul taking his cock ever deeper into her pussy. Dave couldn't take much more hypnotized by her sapphire blue eyes, he moaned in total unadulterated pleasure. She released his head, and shoved her right tit into his waiting mouth. Pumping his cock faster she felt her own release coming. Dave sucked her breast. Nancy trembled, and started to shake. Her climax was approaching fast. With each suck she was brought closer to paradise.

Dave's body started to stiffen his balls climbed into his body, muscles tensed as he started convulsing. His cock spewed his seed deep into her womb. With each spurt he sucked more milk out of her breast. Nancy howled as her climax rippled throughout her, she fell onto Dave's shoulder biting him as her orgasm continued for what seemed like an eternity. Long minutes passed their breathing slowing to normal. Both spent, she collapsed onto his chest.

Nancy gazed at Dave; he was staring off into space not realizing where he was. He happily felt his soul leave his body then return. His succubus lovingly drained the life from him again. Nancy started to move; carefully she lifted her body off of Dave. As she did her pussy emptied its contents onto his cock. His lap was soaked with their love juices. She never came so hard before. Slowly she walked over shutting the music off. Her pussy ached like never before throbbing with each beat of her heart. This was rapture. Dave stirring from his stupor corrected himself, "No, not a succubus, an angel sent from Heaven." He smiled at his wife; she gently grabbed his cock lifting him off the chair. She wrapped her arms around him hugging him tight. He responded in kind. Slowly they walked to the shower holding each other up as they entered the bathroom together.

Lying on their bed, Nancy in her husband's arms reflected on her life to this moment. Yes, she had it tough, yes she was a whore, yes, she almost died. Just when her life couldn't get any worse she had met Dave. The love of her life a grieving widower helping a coke whore who just lost her fiancé, who almost ran away from her future, crying she shouldn't be here. Yet, here she is. "Dave?"

"Yes my wife?"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes, my wife"

"Am I still your coke whore?"

"No, my wife you are Nancy Marie Segrove, wife of David James Segrove, mother to Samuel Segrove, Charles Segrove, and Roberta Segrove. You are the love of my life, you are a coke whore no more."

*

I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks to OldLockGuy for pushing me to write my first ever story. I especially wish to acknowledge RLFJ for his wonderful characters, his story, his excellent guidance, and patience!