Cokewhore Ch. 04 - Slaves First Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go to the couch." Johnny ordered, and Stacey pulled back, grabbing Kelsey's hand and leading her Mistress to the couch. If the redhead noticed Johnny's phone she didn't show it, purely focused on pleasing the sexy blonde she was obsessed with. She pushed Kelsey onto the couch and immediately straddled her lap.

They continued kissing, moaning into each other's mouths, their naked bodies crushing into each other, grinding their parts with desperate need.

"Suck her tits again." Johnny ordered, directing the action, phone trained on the girls. This was fucking hot. He knew uploading this would make these two famous pornstars overnight.

Stacey bent her head down to nuzzle at Kelsey's breasts, then repositioned to kneel before her to get a better angle.

"Ohh fuck yes," Johnny said, the move perfectly framing Stacey's pussy and ass, "put your knees up on the couch like that."

Stacey grabbed onto Kelsey's hips for support, putting her knees on the couch between Kelsey's open legs. The redhead looked back at Johnny, giggling as she saw the phone, resting on her knees and arching her ass up. She knew what she was doing.

"Fuuuuck yeah." Johnny said, pushing the phone closer so her entire ass filled the screen. And what an ass it was.

Stacey's bubble butt was as perfect as Kelsey's tits. It was the kind of ass that just seemed to pop- a booty that had no business being that big on such a toned, lithe woman. Stacey was skinny, not an ounce of fat on her, except her butt exploded from her body like it belonged to some thick latina. Thin, thin, thin, then BOOM big-ass booty.

Her round, peach ass perfectly framed her puffy pink pussy. It was a work of art, the full round ass outlining her slick slits and puffy lips. Johnny captured it all on camera- the inviting folds of her sex topped by a pink rosebud crown. The sight made Johnny drool.

Stacey let some bush grow, pale red hairs that proved the carpets did in fact match the drapes. Johnny preferred his sluts clean-shaven, but he approved. God damned he approved.

Stacey was sucking on Kelsey's tits, as ordered, and was slowly rubbing her face from breast to breast, mouth open, tongue lazily licking every inch of the blonde's considerable chest. Johnny pulled the camera back up to record the display, perfectly framing Kelsey's best asset. Tits and ass and eager lesbians- now this was good porn.

"Eat my pussy!" Kelsey moaned, Stacey's attention exciting her as much as the camera. Johnny held back a grunt, her words the only thing that could make this content even hotter. He forced himself to be quiet though, thinking how there's nothing worse than when the cameraman won't shut the fuck up.

Stacey put her feet on the ground, still angled to present her ass, but now able to bend over to feast on Kelsey's splayed pussy.

Kelsey was pulling her legs up past her chest, grinding her hips at the redhead. She had fucked all night, and now all morning, but she was still horny. It never mattered how much sex she had, coke drove her wild. There was nothing better than cumming on Columbia's finest.

Johnny pushed the phone right next to Stacey's face, made sure he got the shot of the redhead plunging tongue-first into Kelsey's dripping hole.

Kelsey moaned loudly as Stacey eagerly serviced her tight wet pussy. Johnny brought the camera up to Kelsey's face as well. No hiding faces here, Johnny was going to put his whores on full display.

Her eyes were closed, hand on Stacey's head as she enjoyed being munched on.

"Look at me." Johnny commanded.

Kelsey opened her eyes and looked at her Master, then at the phone. She knew what the deal was.

She could stop it any time, either of the girls could. One word and he'd delete it in front of them. But Kelsey just bit her lip, looking at the phone with smoldering eyes. She was horny, and high, and being recorded was thrilling.

It didn't matter that just yesterday she had been terrified of anyone at school finding out about her. She hadn't wanted her parents to find out, didn't want the rumors that swirled around her to be confirmed.

But that was before she had given herself totally to Johnny, before his fabulous wealth protected her from any criticism. A sex slave to the ultimate sugar daddy? She'd let the whole school gangbang her if Johnny said so. Her fucking parents could watch.

Kelsey moaned, as much from the delicate tongue between her legs as the thought of an easy, privileged life. And the thought of thousands- if not millions- of people jacking off to her filled her with excitement. Embracing Johnny's every desire was her key to the good life, and she was truly enjoying it.

"You fucking love this, don't you?" Johnny asked her.

She nodded her head, a naughty smile splitting her innocent looking face, then gasped with pleasure as Stacey's tongue attacked her clit.

"Yes, Daddy." Kelsey replied, staring dead into the camera, the cocaine racing through her body giving her the confidence to lean into the porno. She watched her fair share, and it was exciting to act out what she had seen on screen.

Johnny took two fingers and pushed them into Kelsey's mouth. He pushed them deep, to the back of her throat, and she made a cute little gag.

"Oh you're a good fucking slut, aren't you?" Johnny asked for the camera's benefit.

"Yes, Daddy." Kelsey replied again.

"Say it."

Kelsey squared up to the phone, looking at the camera with all seriousness.

"I'm a fucking slut, and I own the bitch eating my cunt." She said with all the seriousness in the world. She pulled Stacey's hair up, making the redhead look at her. "Isn't that right?"

Stacey licked her lips. Kelsey turned her hair to make her look at the camera.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm your bitch."

"Shut the fuck up and eat my cunt, bitch." Kelsey laughed, forcing her lesbian fucktoy back down.

Johnny was ecstatic, his pets falling into their parts perfectly. Kelsey was a natural pornstar. But he couldn't have the audience thinking Kelsey was in charge. She might own the bitch between her legs, but Johnny owned the both of them. It was important that the audience knew it.

He put his free hand on Kelsey's throat and squeezed, making sure the camera was right in her face. Her eyes flared with excitement, the way they always did when her Master took charge of her body.

"And who, bitch," Johnny asked, "owns you?"

"You- D- Daddy does." She croaked, already turning red.

Johnny released her, and Kelsey started panting. The coke, the camera, the constricted airflow, and Stacey's tongue and two fingers were putting her well on her way to an orgasm.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" She moaned, body tense, eyes closed. Stacey's hair was vice-tight in Kelsey's grip, who vigorously serviced the blonde despite the painful hold. Stacey needed to please. She needed to make Kelsey cum. She needed to please.

"Yes- yes- yes- YESSSS!" Kelsey gasped, until at last she moaned loudly as an orgasm exploded through her body. Stacey's fingers were piston-fucking her pussy, sticky with juices, while her entire face ground her tongue to Kelsey's clit. The blonde shuddered and moaned.

"FUUUUUCK!" Kelsey wailed, cocaine driving the orgasm to rip through her supple body. This is why she loved coke. Cumming while fucked up just hit different. So too did cumming in your first porno. Kelsey ground her kitty into Stacey's face, moaning like only a coked-up porn-slut could.

With a final shudder Kelsey went limp, letting out a long happy moan of satisfaction. God she loved fucking, loved having a lesbian fuckslave to grind on, loved having a hung Master to serve.

Johnny caught it all, then stopped recording. Leave the audience wanting more.

He laughed, his dick was hard again. It had been a problem at school, constant erections that his size made impossible to hide. Now it was beneficial, having two insatiable fucktoys to satisfy his insatiable cock.

He pulled his pants down with a laugh, conscious of just how much sex he had in the past twenty-four hours. He had been planning to take the girls shopping, maybe buy another car, but he just couldn't stop fucking these two beauties.

He laughed again realizing that he still hadn't fucked Kelsey's ass yet either. He considered doing it now, but dismissed the idea. Plundering the perfect blonde's asshole should be a special occasion-- and one caught on camera. He wanted the whole world to see Kelsey get fucked up the ass for the first time.

That gave him another list of things to go shopping for. Camera's, lights, maybe a dedicated studio to shoot in. Hell, get a whole warehouse. It was all so easy when you're filthy rich.

But all that could all wait, there were sluts to fuck. Johnny sat on the couch next to Kelsey, pulling Stacey to his other side. Both girls turned into him, servicing the man that kept them rolling and cumming.

The man that had filmed slaves first porno.