Cokewhore Ch. 04 - Slaves First Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her wet tongue danced around Johnny's fat purple head, then she crammed the thick muscle deep into her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth, shielding her teeth with her lips, a hot wet squelching sound audible every time it hit the back of her throat.

"Good girl." Johnny said, enjoying his slut's mouth. She looked so good on her knees, looked so natural stuffing dick down her throat.

And Kelsey was a true throatwhore, taking the whole thing to the hilt. Kelsey had earned her reputation as a true cocksucker. Constant practice taught her to perfectly control her gags.

She could activate her gag reflex on command, using it to bring up ever more phlegm from her throat. She liked a sloppy cock. She liked spitting her throat-juice on a fat dick, just to stuff it back into her mouth.

If you were going to suck a cock, Kelsey figured, you may as well get nasty with it.

But now she took a breath, before driving the entire thing down her throat, past her gag reflex. Kelsey took it straight to the hilt, her nose pressing into Johnny's body. Pubes tickled her nose, and her eyes watered at the effort. Fuck he was big.

Johnny's eyes were closed, mouth open in a wordless "oh," his hands wrapping around Kelsey's head to pin the pleasure to him. Kelsey was massaging every inch of him, base to tip, and Johnny was caught off guard again by just how good it felt.

She started to pull back, but just as the tip was about to leave her lips Johnny pushed his cock back in, then quickly started thrusting back and forth deeply. He hadn't given her a chance to breathe yet, and Kelsey slapped his thighs, not expecting Johnny to take control. Still, she willed her throat to relax, a thrill going through her body like it did every time Johnny took control.

And Johnny was in full control now, hands gripping her head, fucking Kelsey's throat with a steady rhythm. He kept her just on the edge of breath.

Kelsey was getting lightheaded, and stared up at him through red-rimmed eyes as he pleasured himself with her throat. She wouldn't pull away. She wouldn't. She could take it. She was a good girl!

And Johnny praised her with every thrust, telling her she was a good girl, telling her how pretty she was, telling her she was his favorite whore. The continuous mantra of praise short-circuited her brain, making her numb with glee. She was a good girl.

Her stomach raged, her head was buzzing, and she could barely breath- but Kelsey was loving every second of it. She was making her Master happy by being treated like a piece of garbage, and she was getting off on it.

Kelsey had been beautiful all her life. Everyone since forever always told her how pretty she was, how perfect she was. Everything was always proper and always in its place. She had always been a good girl.

That's why she got off on being a nasty slut. Being treated like garbage short-circuited a lifetime of being a proper lady. She had started whoring so she could get high, but truth be told got off on it.

And she wanted more. Always more. Always wanting to go further.

She looked at Johnny in awe behind tearing, red-rimmed eyes. He'd let her go all the way.

Suddenly Johnny pulled back, grabbing his cock at the base.

"Fuck!" He grunted. Kelsey sucked precious air into her lungs, coughing as she recovered, unsure what had happened. She looked at him, terrified she had hurt him somehow.

"Don't want to cum yet." He said, willing his cock to come back from the edge.

"I want to see my good girl's pretty little cunt." Johnny said sweetly. He was slowly jacking his cock now, careful to keep himself from losing control. He wanted to cum, but was having too much fun playing with his pets.

Kelsey rocked back, splaying her legs open and resting her back against the shower wall, grateful for the chance to recover.

He towered over her, two hands slowly stroking his magnificent cock, and her own hand started rubbing her pussy.

She moaned, not realizing how horny being facefucked had made her. She picked up the pace, eyes fixed intensely on the man who had broken her. Johnny treated her like garbage, fucked her like a cheap whore, dominated her with his champion cock.

Kelsey keened, a sharp clipped moan of a woman overwhelmed by the amount of sensations she was feeling. She could feel a massive orgasm coming fast.

"You want to cum?" Johnny asked, voice dark and commanding. Kelsey couldn't even reply, nodding wildly, orgasm obviously close.

He considered denying her the orgasm, knew it would drive her wild, really test her dedication. But he relented. She had earned it. It wasn't every girl that would chug down piss then gag on your cock.

"Then cum." He said, and saw the relief in her eyes. Johnny snorted, horking up a fat loogie, and spit it at her. It hit her face, triggering a flurry of expressions on the wet blonde. Surprise melted into a look of accusation, as if she couldn't believe just how nasty this entire experience was. Then her eyes widened as that final degrading act brought her over the edge.

Kelsey screamed as her pussy exploded with pleasure. It was a short and high pitched sound, before turning into a soundless, sublime scream. Her fingers buzzed at her clit at lightning speed, juices squirting out of her, hips bucking forward. Her entire body tensed, her muscles straining as overpowering waves of pleasure exploded through her body.

"UGGGGH" she growled, her entire body bucking forward, putting her on her knees, her eyes rolling up in the back of her head. She came like only a piss-drinking throatwhore could.

She pitched forward, grunting like an animal as she collapsed forward onto the warm wet tiles. She lay spasming- ass up, head down- hand still abusing her overwhelmed clit. She couldn't stop cumming, didn't want it to stop. This is what she was now. This is all she was.

Johnny watched his pet cum, ego feeding off the brain-breaking orgasm he had caused. He knew this is the reason she had so willingly become a slave. He knew no one could make her cum like this. And the fact he had done it by treating her like a gutter-whore was even better.

He felt like a God as the perfect teen body quivered at his feet, his cock hurting it was flexing so hard. He was immensely powerful.

He needed to fuck something. Now.

Stacey watched the entire thing, playing with herself as her betters got nasty with each other. She was jealous of the attention Kelsey was getting, but seeing her Mistress abused by her Master excited her. Kelsey was so beautiful. So sexy. And seeing her get used like a dumpster cunt drove Stacey wild with lust.

So she jumped when she saw Johnny's need to fuck, acting quickly to get his cock in her before Kelsey. She knew Master preferred Kelsey. It was only right, Stacey was a bottom bitch, convenient holes to fill. Kelsey was better than her.

But Stacey was desperate to feel his massive tool inside her, was overwhelmed by the hot sex she had witnessed. She scrambled up on her feet, braced herself against the wall with her hands and pushed her ass out.

"Master!" Stacey called, the desperation in her voice obvious.

Johnny's eyes snapped to the soaking, naked redhead. Her ass popped out at him, a welcoming invitation for a man who needed to sink his cock deep into a warm, wet hole.

Johnny grunted, his cock in control, already turning to align itself with the sexy redhead. The rest of Johnny followed, magnetically drawn towards wet, willing pussy.

There were no words exchanged, no foreplay. Johnny just aligned his cock with Stacey's greedy snatch and plunged deep.

It went in easily, Stacey drenched with desire, horny after seeing her Master powertrip on her Mistress.

They both moaned, relief and pleasure, as they gave each other exactly what their sex needed. Johnny was big, stretching Stacey, a feeling Stacey craved. Her warm, wet snatch was vice-tight on Johnny's throbbing dick, which was desperate to feel her internal muscles massage his rutting member. For a long moment they were frozen, coupled together, bathing in the delicious feeling of pleasure.

Stacey barely thrust with her hips, but it was enough to make Johnny grunt again, his dick asserting his need to fuck. He grabbed her by the hips, and pulled out to the tip before plowing his dick back in her.

They were long, deep, powerful strokes, Johnny pleasuring every inch of his massive hog. Stacey yipped with every thrust, her body couldn't believe how good his dick felt. It hit every spot, stretched her deliciously, thrilling her with every thrust.

"Yes!" She moaned, the clipped sound of a woman barely able to handle the dick expertly thrusting inside her.

Then Johnny really started fucking her.

She gasped as the slow, deep thrusts turned into a steady thumping rhythm. It was overwhelming, her chest collapsing against the wall, but Johnny had her now, he was in full control. He railed the hot wet teen with wild abandon.

Stacey's eyes rolled up in the back of her head, her hands vainly grabbing at the wall, looking for something to hold onto. But Johnny was implacable, his steady grip and unstoppable pounding proof of his total domination.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" Stacey moaned with every thrust, tongue lolling as her Master fucked her crosseyed. Stacey was gone, brain melting away with every pump of Johnny's imperious cock. Her entire body was just an extension of her pussy now, every part of her exploding into orgasm at the same time.

"AHHHHHH!" She screamed. It was a wild, ragged screamed ripped from the throat of a woman being fucked by an absolute God. Johnny didn't let up, didn't change his rhythm for a second. His jackhammer cock just kept driving into the wildly cumming redhead.

"UGGGH! UGGGH!" Stacey moaned, the steady rhythm breaking her, her body bucking and spasming. He still didn't stop, just kept fucking, just kept pumping into the woman he had reduced to mush. She couldn't escape from his powerful grip, couldn't squirm away from the champion cock overwhelming her.

"Take it bitch. This what you like?" Johnny rasped in her ear, knowing full well he was melting the girl's brain with his machine-gun cock. Stacey couldn't respond with words, just gurgled and moaned on her Master's dick, eyes glazed over with the expression of a fuck-drunk whore.

"Yeah you fucking like it. You like getting fucked by a real cock." He was exultant, his masterful technique had reduced both his sluts to rubble.

He had no idea this was in him. He had been shy and awkward, and girls at school wouldn't even look at him. Now he was brimming with confidence, a confidence he had never imagined. Now the most popular girl at school was broken at his feet while he railed her hot best friend.

His balls tightened at the thought. Power. He had true, undeniable power. These whores were desperate for a taste of it, and that taste made them cum just as much as his powerhouse cock did.

He quickened his pace faster still, his cum boiling, the will to power driving him to finish. He was going pump his power deep into this bitches cunt.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He muttered with each thrust, his piston cock swelling inside the stretched teen. She was silent now, eyes closed, her mouth ajar. Stacey was gone, she was just a body used for men's pleasure. It's all she was good for.

"UNNNGHHHH!" Johnny roared, slamming his dick home as a massive eruption exploded inside the rutting teens. Stacey managed a squeak, pinned against the wall, as white hot jets of cum shot deep into her body.

"FUUUUCK!" Johnny moaned still, his cock flexing painfully he came so hard. He was sure he was going to split the girl in two, who shuddered as her womb was filled with an absolute heroic amount of cum. His cock throbbed in her, each swell another warm injection of his indomitable seed.

Stacey had never really cared for cum- it was usually just something she had to clean up before the next client climbed on top of her- but Johnny was turning her into a true cumslut.

The sheer amount of semen he was pumping into her, the fact that she had earned this reward. She could feel each injection of hot seed, each shot proof she was useful. He was flooding her womb with his reward. She knew that the warm, full feeling inside her would have her glowing for hours.

Johnny kept her hips pinned to the shower wall until he had deposited every last drop into the willing teen. She was getting the full dose.

Infinitely slowly he pulled out, until finally he staggered back, catching his breath. A massive pulse of seen squelched out of her freshly fucked pussy, overfull with Master's seed.

Neither noticed, both slowly collapsing onto the floor next to Kelsey, who was still recovering from her own brain-breaking orgasm.

The piled together, snaking arms and smushing into each other, all of them fucked out, relaxing in the hot steaming shower.

--

The girls walked into the large living room towards the breakfast bar, wrapped in towels. Johnny was already dry and fully dressed. He had left the shower early, the girls staying to get a good deep cleaning in. They had needed it.

They looked different in the light, and it took a moment to realize that they weren't wearing makeup. All they had brought with them were drugs, which Johnny was holding now.

He started making a mental list of all the shopping he'd have to take them on as he lifted two steaming coffee cups. He placed them on the quartz-topped breakfast bar, cream and sugar to the side.

"Oh fuck yes," Kelsey said, sipping at the coffee black and sugarless, "that's what I needed."

"Mmmm," Stacey agreed, her drink more cream and sugar than actual coffee. Johnny smiled at the two, their drinks like their personalities, equal opposites.

"But what I really need-" Kelsey began, but was cut off as Johnny placed a baggy of white powder on the counter.

Johnny knew what she really needed.

Kelsey smiled broadly, surprise and admiration, and lust. This was a man worthy of being her Master. He fucked her like a gutter whore, fed her the drugs she craved, indulged her every desire.

There was a constant mantra of submission repeating in her head as she cut up a line for herself and Stacey. All Kelsey could think about was being his slave.

"Take your tits out." Johnny commanded as he handed her a $100 bill. Both girls complied immediately, letting their towels drop to the floor without a thought as they eyed their vice hungrily.

Kelsey pushed her chest out even as she bent over with the rolled up bill. She knew how much Johnny liked to watch naked sluts get high.

Johnny did love it. He loved seeing what girls would do to get free drugs. They were shameless, selling their bodies without hesitation to feed their addiction. And they sold themselves cheap. Johnny was realizing he had a real kink for for beautiful women whored out cheap. He was getting off exploiting these girls' addiction.

Kelsey snorted the line, a massive rip of Columbia's finest shot straight to the back of her head. Her head canted back, eyes closed, mouth gaping as a baseball bat of euphoria cracked through her mind.

Her eyes watered, her sinuses seizing temporarily as her body absorbed the wicked vice. Then pure excitement blasted through her. Her whole body started buzzing. She wanted to dance, wanted loud music, wanted to run and laugh and fucking fly.

She opened her eyes, sweet confident energy pulsing through her body. She was a fucking God. She fucking lived for this feeling.

"Oh fuck yes!" She said a second time, "Now THAT's what I needed."

Stacey was scrambling to grab the rolled up hundred, desperate to share in the necessary feeling that coursed through Kelsey's body. Kelsey laughed, it had even cured her hangover.

Johnny watched as Stacey's naked body tensed as she snorted quality cocaine up her nose. His dick twitched in his pants, he loved this shit. He considered fucking them again, despite having just unloaded in the tight redhead.

Kelsey was certainly up for it, pushing her big tits out for Johnny's benefit. She was always doing that, it almost seemed unconscious. She was always putting herself on display.

And what a display! Johnny's mouth watered at the sight of those round, perfect mounds. Tight, flawless skin seemed to explode from her chest, the flesh barely contained. They rode high on her body, defying gravity, a perkiness that sucked in everyone's attention. Round, pink areolas were rumpled with desire, capped by long fat nipples that begged to be sucked on.

Johnny gazed at the flawless, pale skin, stared at the tan outline of a too-small bikini. More proof that Kelsey was constantly showing off. She knew her tits were her best asset, and wasn't shy about using them. She was the kind of girl that constantly needed a boy's attention, that would do anything to get it. She knew how much boys wanted to fuck a girl with big tits, knew it's what had made her so popular.

Her hands slowly traced along her breasts, fingers lightly caressing the silky smooth skin. Her eyes flared as the feeling sent a thrill through her body. She still wasn't used to them.

Kelsey had been a late bloomer- she had only been popular for a year- and the size and speed of their growth was still a surprise.

She looked down at them, biting her lip. A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

Stacey was staring now too, following her Masters gaze. She was just as obsessed with the blonde's rack as Johnny was.

One look at those big tits had turned her bi, the night she met Kelsey. The stacked blonde was so perfect, so sexy. Stacey knew on the spot she existed to be Kelsey's bitch. Her mouth watered at the sight now, her own wild wave of euphoria blasting through her body.

The feeling had Stacey needing to please.

Stacey leaned over, hypnotized by Kelsey boobs. She stuck her tongue out, and gave a long, languid lick from underboob to nipple.

Kelsey gasped, the wet tongue sending ripples throughout her body. The gasp transformed into a moan as the tongue swirled around her nipple, dancing with the long sensitive nub.

Johnny grunted at the sight, Stacey's wide green eyes locked on him. Stacey felt a thrill, knowing she was pleasing them both. She needed to please. She needed to please.

She turned her head into Kelsey, taking the nipple fully into her mouth, sucking loudly. Her hand came up to the other breast, kneading and squeezing as she suckled at her Mistress's bosom. She was obsessed with these boobs, enslaved to them as they were both enslaved to Johnny's cock. They had reduced Stacey to nothing more than desperate, submissive bitch.

Kelsey closed her eyes, letting her head tilt back, sighing with pleasure as her lesbian fucktoy worshiped her body. Stacey's tongue was enhancing her high, her nipples singing with pure unadulterated pleasure. It didn't matter that she just had the best orgasm of her life, coke always got her horny again. She pulled the naked redhead into her, reaching down to caress Stacey's perky tits. It felt so natural to have Stacey as personal fuck-slave.

Neither noticed Johnny pull out his phone, who promptly switched to the camera and started filming the stoned girls lez out.

Kelsey brought her head back down and opened her eyes, and laughed as she saw the camera pointed at her. She gave a dopey, intoxicated smile.

"You dick." She said, but there wasn't any force to it. Her attention was pulled to Stacey anyways, whose lips had pulled up to kiss Kelsey.

The women kissed deeply, their tongues vibing together as they rode their high. Their hearts were pounding, euphoric energy making their bodies buzz. The ground into each other, hands grabbing breasts and ass and still-wet hair.

It was amazing, Johnny thought, that the two girls made out so intensely. They had fucked all night, all morning, had just been railed like their lives depended on it. And yet, the two ground into each other like long lost lovers just reunited.