Cokewhore Ch. 06 - Shoot the Devil

Story Info
Kelsey does whatever it takes to get her fix.
13.7k words
4.73
9.9k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey was bent over the kitchen table, moaning loudly as Johnny slammed deep into her tight, wet hole. Her long, naturally blonde hair pulled painfully at her scalp, a tangled knot pulled taut in Johnny's fist. The table scraped against the floor with each savage thrust, his thick cock relentlessly driving into her juicy, dripping snatch.

Kelsey was loving every second of it.

She had been pouting that Johnny had rented out Stacey's ass to Blackass and his crew- which meant Stacey was getting stoned and gangbanged by huge black cocks- and Kelsey wasn't.

Just a week ago Johnny had arranged for the drug dealer to gangbang her and Stacey. It had been their first gangbang, and she'd been craving dark meat ever since.

Johnny decided to shut her up and satisfy his own needs- by mounting his junkie sex slave for the third time today.

Truth was, he was fucking her because he was anxious. He and Blackass had a common enemy- and a dangerous one.

Blackass had been their connect for the massive amounts of coke his pets shoved up their nose, and the dealers boss took that as a threat to his power.

Tony Mazzarano had so few competitors because he eliminated anyone rising too quickly. Blackass had to move fast else be another name added to the Mazzarano hitlist.

So did Johnny and Kelsey.

The old mafioso was Kelsey's pimp before she met her virgin millionaire. Kelsey had made Johnny a man, and Johnny had made Kelsey his willing fuckslave- which meant Tony was out of the money a fresh young whore would bring in.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Kelsey moaned; her fat, perky tits jiggling with every thrust. She loved having a dick shoved inside her, loved Johnny's rough treatment, loved being reduced to nothing more than a cumdump for men.

She had been whoring herself out daily since her eighteenth birthday. She had been the hottest girl at school, yet had dropped out of high school 3 months to grad just to fuck and party. It didn't take her long to start using her pussy for coke and cash.

But everything changed when she met Johnny. He had only supposed to be another customer, another anonymous cock to suck for money. Instead she found a man to be totally obsessed with. He was filthy rich, had a filthy mind, and had a massive cock to go along with it.

She loved what he had turned her into. He'd press her face into a fat pile of cocaine, while passing her around to his friends. He'd fuck her up ass, then make her suck it. He'd spit on her face and tits, all the while telling her how pretty she was.

The constant supply of dick and drugs had Kelsey constantly craving more. She fetishized being used, embraced the delicious excitement of being nothing more than a fucked-out cokewhore.

Just as Johnny got off enabling his insatiable junkie slave, gleefully abusing his total power over her.

"You like that, bitch?" Johnny asked, painfully slapping Kelsey's reddening ass as he used her cunt for pleasure. This whore belonged to him.

"YESSSS!" Kelsey screamed, desperate for every inch of cock punishing her tight teen body.

Johnny pulled out, turning her around and lifting her onto the table. She automatically pulled her legs up to her shoulders as Johnny laid her back. She was a good whore.

"You like getting fucked up the ass, bitch?" Johnny spat as he grabbed a fat handful of tit-flesh.

"NNNNGGHH! Yes Daddy!" Kelsey moaned as she felt her Master plunge into her easy asshole. It offered little resistance, still well stretched and cum-filled from their last hard fuck.

Every time he entered her it reminded Kelsey why she submitted so totally to him. His dick just felt so fucking good!

And a fat cock shoved up her ass was a necessary distraction from the danger they were in.

Blackass had told Johnny about Tony, explained just how much trouble they were all in.

At first Johnny had thought about running. He was rich, he could go to the airport and go anywhere, fuck Tony and his little drug empire.

But Blackass convinced him to stay- he had a plan.

Blackass, a scrawny white boy who had the nickname ironically, was the only one in Tony's crew on decent terms with the black gangs that ran drugs on the other side of the city.

"That means I can get their muscle and cartel connect," he told Johnny, "Just need money and pussy to seal the deal."

That's where Johnny came in- bankrolling Blackass's play and using Kelsey and Stacey's ass to help get the gangs on their side.

One gangbang party and a rented-out redhead was all it took- everything was set for tonight.

Kelsey moaned loudly as Johnny sunk deeper still, both trying to concentrate on the hot sex.

Blackass and their new friends would make their move against Tony tonight.

Johnny and Kelsey were the bait.

That made Johnny nervous, and he was taking it out on his whore.

"Oh Gooood Daddy I love getting fucked up the ass!" Kelsey moaned, desperate to keep Johnny's attention in her.

It was true, Johnny had taken her anal virginity, and it had turned her into an even more depraved sex freak. Her ass was always sore, because she was constantly cramming something in there.

Johnny grunted in reply, piston cock gaping her ruined hole with every insistent thrust. Kelsey egged him on, trying to keep the looming danger out of mind.

She hadn't been back to the Blue Toucan since becoming Johnny's sex slave. Now she'd have to go back and face Tony's wrath.

Worse yet, she'd have to do it sober.

By forbidding Blackass to sell to Kelsey, Tony was expecting her to come crawling back to him. Cut off a fiend's supply, they become your slave.

Johnny was going to give Tony the desperate junkie whore he was expecting.

"MMMmmm please haaaarder Daddy!" Kelsey moaned, hard rough sex the only thing keeping the creeping withdrawals at bay.

This was the longest Kelsey had gone without drugs since meeting Johnny, and her bad habit raged fierce in her. Her skin crawled, her muscles ached, her temper was short and her head pounded.

Nasty sex was the only thing that distracted her from the shuddering pain of drug withdrawal.

Sex which Johnny was happily supplying. Sure, withdrawal made the bitch deathly annoying, but seeing his slave squirm thrilled him with the excitement of a newly discovered fetish.

That pained, desperate look in her eyes, the willingness to demean herself in any way. She knew he still had some, and she eagerly offered to do the most vile things just to get a hit.

It was pure, naked submission, a power Johnny found intoxicating.

Johnny had decided all his whores were going to get regular tolerance breaks from now on.

If he survived the night.

Pretty soon they'd be off to the Blue Toucan, and Johnny had no illusion that tonight would mean either victory or death.

"Let me suck it out of my ass!" Kelsey begged, feeling her Master's attention lag.

"Nasty bitch!" Johnny moaned, attention snapping back to his filthy fucktoy.

He staggered back, and Kelsey dropped onto her knees immediately. She wasted no time, engulfing his cock with practiced ease. Her knees were red and dirty from how often she was in this position, not that she noticed. Nothing in the world mattered when she was sucking cock.

"Glngh! glngh! glngh!" Kelsey slurped noisily as she bobbed her head up and down. She ignored the sour taste of her ass, focusing on the feeling of Johnny's ribbed shaft massaging the back of her throat. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she went even deeper. She had long since tamed her gag reflex, angling her head to go down deeper and deeper on him.

"Fuuuuuck you whoooore!" Johnny moaned at the familiar feeling of his slave's massaging throat. He grabbed her head and willed his dick deeper. She took it like a pro. It didn't even matter that it had just been in her ass, she took the whole thing every time.

That pleased her Master.

Johnny started thrusting, Kelsey's hair balled in his fist again, pumping steadily as he used her mouth like a cunt. Kelsey looked up at him through red rimmed eyes, pussy dripping at the sight of a powerful man towering over her while choking on his champion cock.

"I'm gonna fucking cum, bitch." Johnny announced, savagely face-fucking his submissive fucktoy.

Kelsey begged for cum with her eyes.

"Yessss!" Johnny moaned, seeing her need to pleasure him overrule the withdrawal. When it came right down to it, Kelsey was a slut first and foremost.

"FUUUUCK!" Johnny roared, pulling out and jacking his cock. Thin ropes of cum dribbled on her face.

He usually had massive loads, his fat balls liberally dousing Kelsey's flawless, naked skin. It had been the thing to seal her fate as his willing sex slave. But he was empty from the repeat injections already deposited in Kelsey's holes.

Regardless, what did cum out he wanted splattered on her face. He wanted her to look like the whore she was.

"Ungh!" Johnny grunted, willing one last flick of seed onto the pretty blonde face below him.

He smiled down at his work, her full lips and flush face marred by spit and semen.

God she looked good covered in cum.

"Can I just have a little bump?" Kelsey begged, not missing a beat.

"Shut the fuck up," Johnny snapped, anxiety rushing back now that his balls were drained.

"Go play with yourself in front of the mirror."

Kelsey harrumphed, but did as she was told, turning towards a large wall length mirror.

"Mmmm..." she moaned, her eyes lighting up at the fucked-out whore she saw in the mirror.

Kelsey liked what she saw.

The bitch staring back at her was a wreck. Her naturally blonde hair was a greasy mess, tangled and matted. Her striking blue eyes were red-rimmed, stinging from a fat splooge of cum drooping lazily from her eyebrow. The cum complimented her ruined makeup, marring the delicate features of her face.

For a moment the creeping noise of withdrawal was swept away, the nasty sight in the mirror sending a thrill of excitement through her body. Kelsey could make herself supermodel pretty, but she preferred seeing herself like this.

This is what she wanted to be.

She opened her legs wide, displaying her leaking cunt and ass. Cum and filth lazily dribbled from her holes. Her hand darted down to scoop the sex from her fuckholes. Unable to help herself, she brought the nasty mixture to her face, giving a fingers a long, languid lick.

"Mmmmmm..." Kelsey moaned, her eyes closing as she savored the familiar flavor. Most people would find it disgusting, but constant exposure had given her an acquired taste.

Her free hand shot to her pussy, fingers vigorously buzzing at her clit as she swirled the sex fluids in her mouth.

She opened her eyes, drinking in the sight of her well-used body.

She stared at her breasts, jutting out proudly from her chest. Kelsey had huge tits, and it turned her on just looking at them. She loved showing them off, loved when people stared at them. She'd let boys- and girls- grope them at will. Her big tits made her the center of attention, and were half the reason she had become such a massive slut in the first place.

Her long, pink nipples demanded attention, and she rubbed and massaged them with her free hand as she masturbated. The remaining goop on her fingers mixed with older, dried cum flaking off her massive tits. It felt tight on her skin, and reflected the harsh fluorescent lighting in the room.

She moaned, pulling hard at one of her nipples. The shot of pain sent a thrill to her pussy.

"You're a whore," she told the bitch smiling at her in the mirror, "You're a dumb fucking whore."

The affirmation made her gush, her pussy audibly squelching as she worked her cunt.

"This is what you are." She told herself, rubbing her Master's fresh cum into her face, gluing messy locks of hair to her skin.

"Fuuuuck!" She moaned, licking her fingers clean. She was a whore, through and through, feeling a perverse joy at the affirmation. This cumdump dripping in the mirror is who she truly was.

This is who you are... this is who you are..." She repeated in her head, nodding at the mirror as she frigged her cunt. It gushed and squelched as she built towards a massive orgasm.

She nodded faster, all concentration on pleasuring her cunt, desperate to feel the sweet release only a depraved whore could achieve.

"Yes... Yes.... YESSSS!" She screamed, a font of pussy juice exploding from her cunt through her frantic fingers.

"UGNNNNGH!" She bellowed, squirt jetting from her depths with surprising force. It arched high and wide, soaking everything in its path. It blasted the bitch in the mirror, washing Kelsey's reflection away in a deluge of nasty sex juice.

Not that she noticed, her eyes rolled up in the back of her head, entire body tense as she held on for dear life. Kelsey was gone, her cumming cunt the only thing in the world.

As sudden as the orgasm came, it faded. Kelsey collapsed down, arms and legs limp as she sat against the wall. Her chest heaved as she gulped down air, panting from the effort. Her head lolled, even as she shuddered from aftershocks.

The familiar warm glow of a good orgasm settled through her body. She was spent, her entire body wracked from a good hard cum.

Something hot and wet tickled her hair. She tried to shake her hair out of her eyes to see what it was, only to feel the hot wetness hit her face. It stung her eyes closed, an acrid smell telling her exactly what was happening.

She laughed, leaning into the hot stream, accepting Johnny's piss. She couldn't move, not that she wanted to, and murmured appreciatively as she let Master's hot piss run down her body.

Johnny smiled savagely as he pissed on his whore. He had watched the nasty slut get off degrading herself, a sight that never got old. This bitch was different- she truly reveled in being a nasty cumdump.

And there was no better way to underscore the fact she was his cumdump than by pissing on her.

Wagging his cock up and down to fleck the last drops of piss onto his toilet, he stepped back before the growing pool of piss and squirt touched him.

"Stinking fucking whore!" Johnny said, despite his contributions to the mess.

"Clean this shit up," he continued, "then get ready, we have to go soon. And I might want to fuck you one more time."

Johnny stormed off, the anxiety of tonight rushing back after Kelsey's nasty display.

Kelsey just smiled. She was Johnny's slave, which meant she was his maid in addition to his fucktoy.

Which she was all for- there was nothing better than getting supremely high and cleaning the house for hours on end.

She groaned, realizing that she'd have to do it sober. With it came crashing the anxiety and withdrawal.

Kelsey pouted as the reek of cum and piss and squirt announced itself. Being a cumdump fuckslave had its downsides- if you couldn't get high.

All the more reason to get tonight over with.

Once Tony was dealt with, the party would be out of this world.

And Kelsey was ready to party.

--

Kelsey watched as Johnny sped off, leaving her on the corner next to the Blue Toucan Gentleman's Club. She fidgeted with her dress, the feelings of anxiety, withdrawal and discomfort reaching a fever pitch.

She felt ugly, too distracted to get herself made up properly. Just enough to wash off the stank and some lipstick.

It didn't help that Johnny had fucked her once more, bending her over his truck and taking her roughly. Without anything else to clean up afterwards, she wiped herself off with her panties and tossed them on the floor.

And now she had to do something terrifying, pantiless and desperate to get high.

She wished Johnny was with her, but they both knew if he went into the Blue Toucan, he wouldn't come out alive. Tony did not fuck around, so it was up to Kelsey to draw him out.

She fidgeted a bit more, trying to pull down a tight green dress that was a bit too small. Her boobs were too big and it kept riding up. But really, she just didn't want to do the thing.

"You'll be able to get your fix in there." Johnny had said, pushing her out of the truck.

Tony was expecting a junkie fiend to come crawling back to him, so Kelsey needed to show up as a junkie fiend.

It was that promise to get her fix that finally prompted the first halting step towards the strip club.

She walked quickly, head down, around the back of the club to the working girls entrance.

Stavros was at the door, as usual. He was overweight, stained wife-beater complimenting his receding hairline. He was only good for guarding the back entrance, a fat stinking man guarding the stinking dumpsters.

He chuckled recognizing Kelsey.

"Well, well, well," he said in his thickly accented Greek, "look who come crawling back."

Kelsey blushed, ashamed of the desperate need that had her standing in this back alley.

"Can I see Tony?" Kelsey asked, looking away from Stavos' fat sneering face.

"Maybe. Maybe no." Stavros said, appraising the young tart before him, "Maybe boss want nothing to do with you."

Kelsey winced, spikes of fear shooting through her. If she couldn't get in then Johnny's plan was ruined. Even more importantly, she wouldn't be able to get high.

"Please?" She begged, looking at Stavros.

Stavos licked his lips, looking her body up and down and staring at her tits.

"Maybe you convince me." Stavros said, grabbing Kelsey.

"No!" Kelsey blurted, weakly. But she was powerless, knowing the only way she'd get high tonight was to let Stavos have his way with her.

He pushed her against the grimy wall, grabbing at her tits and between her legs. He laughed, finding she had no panties on.

"Slut!" He cheered as he crudely fondled Kelsey's cunt. He brought his hands back up to her tits.

He turned her around, fumbling at the back with the straps of her bra.

"No panties? No bra!" He ordered, tugging angrily at the straps.

"I'll do it!" Kelsey pleaded, feeling the fabric tear. Tears stung her eyes.

She quickly unstrapped as Stavros ripped her dress down. He unceremoniously grabbed the bra and threw it behind the dumpster.

Completely naked, dress bunched at her waist, Stavros groped roughly at her body.

"Big tits!" he cheered with a savage grin, roughly grabbing at her exposed breasts. Kelsey turned her face away even as she was pinned against the cold, grimy wall. The big man grabbed her face, forcefully turning Kelsey to him, sticking his tongue in her mouth.

Kelsey felt hopeless, powerless to stop the ugly man from stripping her down and groping her in this greasy back alley. She had to hold on to a dumpster for support as Stavros roughly handled her breasts.

She probably wouldn't mind it if she were high, hell she'd probably get off on being used as a back-alley whore, if she had been able to snort back a couple fat lines.

But under the creeping anxiety of sobriety she just felt dirty.

"Now you suck!" Stavros said, roughly pushing her down.

"Ow!" Kelsey yelped, falling painfully on her knees. But Stavos didn't care, already pulling his stained sweatpants down.

His dick was small, and smelled bad.

Kelsey knew she had no choice.

It tasted worse than it smelled, but she took it all in her mouth, bobbing back and forth quickly to get her mouth to form more spit. More spit would dilute the taste. This was not the first nasty cock a professional like Kelsey had to suck.

"Haaaa, good slut!" Stavos said, enjoying the power he had over the hot teen. There were few perks to guarding the back entrance. The pay was shit and there was nothing to do, but once in a while Stavros got to punish the girls that angered Tony. This was not the first desperate teen he had violated in the alley.

"Ew, Crystal, who is that?" Kelsey heard a woman's voice say.

"You girls go in." Stavos said, hand firmly planted on the back of Kelsey's head.