Cokewhore Ch. 06 - Shoot the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked over, seeing Kelsey quickly dismount Blackass. With not even a hint of hesitation, she bent over Stacey's ass and immediately started feltching the filth from the freely flowing fuckhole.

"Filthy fucking whore!" grunted Johnny, eyes glued to the sick display. Blackass let out a high pitched whimper as he plunged back into Kelsey, eyes wide and locked on the filthy mess Kelsey's face was eagerly pressed into.

Kelsey rimmed at the rumpled, gaping flesh with her long tongue. She gurgled happily, lips smacking in satisfaction as she feasted on the cavernous ruins of her girlfriend's asshole.

She mewed with sick satisfaction, plunging fingers from ass to mouth, tasting the exquisite filth pumped into Stacey, just to drool it right back in. She was cross-eyed, hypnotized by the drugs, the incessant dick pounding inside her, and the filthy feast she planted her whole face in.

Johnny's cock, half deflated, started hardening again at the sight. This is why he couldn't get any rest, mesmerized by the look of pure depraved pleasure on Kelsey's face as she plunged her tongue down Stacey's gaping asshole.

"Paulie!" He yelled down, "Get some more bitches up here!"

He didn't hear Paulie's response as Blackass loudly unloaded in Kelsey's snatch. No man could last seeing Kelsey worship her girlfriend's juicy, gaping ass.

"Am I a good girl?" rasped Kelsey, her nose and chin covered in sauce as Blackass unloaded deep inside her.

Johnny just laughed, she was a very bad girl, as evidenced by the spent look Blackass had as he slipped out, collapsing into the soft, plush bench surrounding their private stage.

But it gave him an idea as he scooped up a healthy amount of coke into his hand.

"Just keep eating, bitch," Johnny replied, "Good girls always get rewarded."

With that he pressed the coke onto her asshole. Kelsey was well trained, relaxing immediately to allow the foreign object penetrate her. Johnny pushed the fat mound deep into her ass.

"Oh! OH! AAAAAIIIIII!" Kelsey wailed, shuddering as the coke was immediately absorbed in her bloodstream.

In seconds she was cumming, a mind melting orgasm coming out of nowhere, her body bucking as the drugs hit like freight train.

The feeling was so wild, the euphoria so intense, her body started cumming because it didn't know what else to do.

She came down, shuddering, a wide cummy smile on her face as she looked at Johnny with demented eyes.

"Do it again." She said, teeth grinding, riding the wild wave and wanting even more. "Fucking do it again!"

"Dumb bitch," Johnny replied as he popped out his finger out of her sucking ass to scoop up more, "you just don't know when to stop."

"I'll never stop. I'll never stop. I'll never-- YESSSSS FUCK AAAAAIIIIII!"

Four women sauntered in, giving a small cheer as they saw Kelsey getting her ass packed with candy.

"Get your asses over here!" Johnny said, "Y'all getting fucked wrecked tonight!"

The women crawled over each other to assume the position. All four climbed on the private stage, on hands and knees, back arched and ass presented properly.

In short order the victorious men were surrounded by easy, eager cunt.

Johnny and Blackass looked at each other, high-fived, and got to work.

One by one they scooped coke and pushed it into willing whore-ass. The women shrieked and cheered, twerking and moaning as the men packed them full, one by one.

Unable to resist, both men planted their face in powdery mess, snorting up the powerful candy right out of the bitches asshole.

Johnny usually didn't do drugs, but tonight was a special occasion, and was unable to resist, snorting and rimming juicy coked-packed asses, and feasting on their dripping cunts. It was cokewhore overload, both men driven wild by the coked-out whores who lived to be used like this.

In short order both men were mounting the blissed-out women, taking no prisoners, pleasuring their cocks from hole to hole. They were Gods, and now they would fuck like Gods.

Kelsey laid next to Stacey, twitching and delirious as she tweaked out from the double dose. Stacey was fully passed out now, her body finally succumbing to sleep after her Master's thick load.

Johnny paid neither of them any attention. Both of them regularly went overboard, getting each other off getting insensibly high.

Besides, Johnny had fresh cunt to plunder.

--

8 hours later

"Yes, yes, yuuuuuussss!" Kelsey moaned as the man on top of her pounded her snatch. Every powerful thrust pushed her deeper on the cock in her ass.

She realized she was blacking out, unsure where she was, who these men were, or what time it was.

It didn't matter, the double penetration was pounding a moment of clarity into the hot blonde. Her body was wild with pleasure, demanding more sex, more drugs, more more more. A drug-induced mania had descended on the Blue Toucan, an insane non-stop orgy raging for hours.

She looked over, a demented smile on her face as she watched Stacey also getting railed by two guys.

She had missed her filthy redhead, and was disappointed she hadn't been able to properly lez out with the petite teen.

The bitch hadn't missed a beat. Despite waking up disoriented, in a strip club, after a marathon gangbang, she just continued partying. Without saying a word Stacey just bent down, kicked back a shot of tequila, snorted a fat line, and found a cock to suck.

It's why Kelsey loved the depraved little whore. It didn't matter where she was or what was happening, Stacey lived to fuck and party.

"Let's cum on these bitches!" One of the men said.

Before she knew it she was sitting on the floor with Stacey, sweating bodies pressing into each other for support as the men towered over the two girls, jacking their meat at the two sluts.

Stacey pulled Kelsey's face towards her, kissing the blonde. Stacey was more sober than Kelsey at this point, the long spell of unconsciousness sobering her up some. Kelsey had gone hard all night, pounding vodka and coke like a woman possessed.

Now she was as loopy as Stacey had been.

Kelsey was putty in the redheads arms, who was taking full advantage, who now made sure the men got a good show.

"Nnnnghh!" The first man grunted, the sight of two stunning women kissing making him nut on the wild sluts.

Soon both girls were basking in the warm glow of white hot cum as the boys took their turns casually blasting their face and tits.

With a high five they left the cumsoaked girls, shuffling off for more drink and drugs.

Stacey sighed with pleasure, enjoying the feeling of cum running down her body and Kelsey's tongue in her mouth. They were alone now, the men had taken them to a private room.

It meant Stacey could take her time worshiping Kelsey's pliant body.

Stacey pressed herself against Kelsey, moaning as she rubbed her perky breasts against Kelsey's. She could feel her nipples harden as they collided with Kelsey's, gushed as she felt the cum smear and spread all over their chest. It formed a sticky lube, gluing their breasts together.

She pulled back slow, their skin sticking together, tickling the sensitive flesh as she peeled her tits from Kelsey's. She giggled at the feeling, even as it turned her on.

Stacey drooled, staring at Kelsey's big tits, mesmerized by the messy smear of cum making them glossy. She hunched over, mouth slack, hypnotized by those two perfect mounds.

She wasn't exactly a lesbian, Stacey loved cock way too much for that. And she appreciated a nice pair of tits, but somehow Kelsey's rack hit different. They were perfect, truly perfect, and Stacey was obsessed.

Both of them were Johnny's sex slave, but really Stacey was a slave to Kelsey's tits. That made her Kelsey's bitch, which made her Johnny's slave.

She wouldn't have any other way, as she planted her mouth on the fat nipple. She let her drool gush out the sides of her mouth, coating the object of her desire in spit. She going to take her time sucking Kelsey's tits. She wanted it to be wet, wanted this to be messy.

The salty taste coating the firm flesh sent a thrill through Stacey's body, courtesy of constantly sharing Johnny's loads, and she licked all the way to Kelsey's collarbone.

She licked again, and again, deep and wet, moaning as she licked fat globs of cum off Kelsey's huge rack. It was as if she were licking a plate clean. She worshipped those massive tits like her life depended on it.

Kelsey just laid there, propped up against the seat of the plush couch, eyes closed and barely conscious as Stacey feasted on her big tits.

And feast Stacey did, licking every last inch, suckling at each nipple, suffocating herself between her breasts. The only sound in the room were smacking lips and the retarded little grunts Stacey made as she satisfied her fetish.

Stacey pulled back, eyes hooded, panting with red-hot desire. Her cunt gushed with need, but she didn't want to stop worshipping those perfect tits.

It gave her a slutty idea though, and quickly she squatted over Kelsey, aiming her dripping gash at a nipple, and carefully started grinding. A thrill of electricity shot through her body as her clit kissed the fat nipple.

At the same time her gushing juices lubed the fat tit, adding to the dripping mess soaking Kelsey's chest.

Stacey gasped with excitement, the novelty of this sex act thrilling her. She knew she'd be begging Kelsey to nipple-fuck her for the rest of her days.

It was an awkward angle, especially since Kelsey was not helping, eyes closed as she faded in and out of consciousness. Still, it was driving Stacey wild, and she positioned over the other breast to masturbate with. She didn't want to play favorites with either of those perfect, massive tits.

Stacey pulled back to assess her work. Kelsey was dripping, tits covered in cum and spit and girl juice.

Panting with desire, she got on hands and knees, face aligned with Kelsey's dripping chest, and latched right back on to her fat nipples. She moaned, noisily slurping up her own pussy juice she had just fucked onto each tit.

Stacey wailed, her brain breaking, the drugs and the orgy and the chance to worship Kelsey's fat tits driving her insane.

She needed to cum.

Stacey stood back up, straddling the loopy blonde. She bent over, carefully caressing Kelsey's delicate face.

Then she slapped the bitch.

"Wake up. I need to cum." Stacey rasped as Kelsey's eyes went wide.

It wasn't a hard slap, just the slap of a woman desperate to get her rocks off.

Not that it would hurt Kelsey anyways, face completely numb from the insane amount of coke she had snorted. She looked delirious, smiling stupidly as she focused on Stacey towering over her.

"Stacey!" Kelsey said happily before immediately drifting off again. Stacey grabbed her face.

"I need to cum." Stacey said again.

"OK" Kelsey replied obliviously.

Kelsey gave a muffled yelp as Stacey planted her cunt right on Kelsey's face, and immediately started grinding.

She needed to cum. Kelsey was going to make her cum. It was that simple.

Kelsey's tongue started to work, long experience whoring putting her body on autopilot.

Stacey ground against the blondes face, all focus on the overpowering need for release. This had been the wildest week of Stacey's life, a dizzying barrage of sex, drugs, and danger. All of it culminated in the need for this one, perfect orgasm.

She humped wildly, hand buzzing at her clit as she queened the blonde.

Kelsey gurlged and coughed, unable to breath. Stacey was waterboarding the bitch with her cunt juice.

But she couldn't stop, wouldn't let Kelsey turn away. She was so close. She was so close.

"HOOOOOOO!" Stacey roared, her entire body cumming all at once. Kelsey finally pushed away, gagging with the need to breathe.

It didn't matter to Stacey, oblivious to the girl now that she got what she needed.

Her hand buzzed against her clit, hips thrusting chaotically, collapsing onto the couch as she rode wave after wave of orgasms.

Which just kept coming, another fresh orgasm careening through her body as soon as one finished. She knew she could keep it going as long as she kept rubbing her clit, just as she knew she couldn't stop.

She needed this.

More than the drugs, more than the excitement of selling her body, more than the weird shit she got to do with Johnny and Kelsey. It was these rare orgasms that just kept slamming into her body, getting her higher than any drug could.

She collapsed onto the floor, cunt in the air, relentlessly frigging her clit as she kept cumming and cumming and cumming.

Her eyes rolled up in the back of her head as she just kept going, enslaved to the pleasure, rolling on the floor as she broke herself by the tsunami of orgasms reducing her mind to mush.

She was in nirvana, a pure sexual bliss that ripped her body apart, an orgasm of total transcendental euphoria.

At length she stopped rubbing, more out of sheer exhaustion than a desire to finish. Her body went limp, arm sore from the constant repetitive motion.

She gulped air, panting from the exertion, her body quaking with aftershocks. Her lithe, naked body was soaked in sweat; flame red hair a tangled mess in her face; defined, feminine muscles flush with the immense effort.

She looked over, saw her fucked-out friend asleep on the floor.

Grunting with effort, feeling sleep clawing at her own exhausted, fucked-out body, Stacey crawled to lie next to her lesbian lover.

She let out a tired moan of satisfaction as both bodies snuggled into each other, both bodies desperate to feel each other's skin.

Sleep took them.

--

Epilogue

Kelsey was excited, spinning as she surveyed the new soundstage.

The entire warehouse belonged to Johnny now, the building dedicated to one thing: Filming her.

With Tony gone, things had settled surprisingly quickly, especially once people realized Johnny had no interest in becoming a drug lord.

It meant Kelsey was free to do whatever she wanted now.

Kelsey only ever wanted to do one thing.

She rushed to Johnny, all smiles seeing his favorite pet enjoy her surprise.

"Can I suck your dick?" Kelsey asked, a naughty smile on her face.

"You like it?" Johnny asked.

"I love it! Why do you think I want to suck your dick?"

Johnny laughed.

"You always want to suck my dick."

Kelsey shrugged, it was true. But the look on her face said it didn't matter as she got down on her knees.

"It still needs a lot of work-" Johnny started as Kelsey efficiently freed his cock, "Ho' fuck! But as soon as it's ready we'll be able to shoot so much content. I, uh, I... Hoooo fuck."

Kelsey was already bobbing her wet mouth around the rapidly hardening meat. Kelsey felt a thrill, enjoying the feeling of getting a man hard with her mouth.

She moaned, visions of becoming a world famous porn star making her gush. It's all she thought about now. Her amateur stuff was already trending, millions of people eagerly watching her and Stacey get railed on cam.

But she was going to top the charts now that she was going pro. And Johnny started a movie studio just to make it happen!

She moaned again, loving the feeling of Johnny's cock, settling into the excited focus she felt every time she got to pleasure her man with her mouth.

She pulled off, jerking his glistening cock, marveling how small her hand looked wrapped around his thick meat.

God she was a slut.

"Take your phone out." Kelsey said, voice husky.

Johnny laughed again, but was unsurprised at the request. Half the reason he had set this studio up was Kelsey's constant need to be filmed. She fetishized it, hungry to record every wicked thing she thought of.

With a wink he took out a brand new $1000 phone, and started recording.

Kelsey smiled, keeping her eyes wide despite the blinding light of the phone camera. No one wanted to see her wincing, face all scrunched up and ugly.

She had to be perfect, show her fans her perfectly framed features, her wide, inviting smile and warm, eager eyes.

Her fans deserved it.

She bit her lip, staring happily into the blinding light, jerking the fat cock, imagining she was stroking the millions of cocks watching her content. She giggled, giving her fans what they wanted- a perfect little fuckpet.

She put it back in mouth, jerking and sucking and worshipping the man who had saved her. She gave it her full attention, all of her focus on the singular task of providing pleasure. Johnny gave her everything, and she gave herself to him, totally.

In short order Johnny was jerking a load into Kelsey's open, smiling mouth. She kneeled there, a naughty smile rimming the edges of her open mouth, docile and patient, as she waited for her man to finish.

She wanted the world to see Johnny paint her tongue white, wanted everyone to see the perfect control she had tasting a man's explosive flavor. Her fans knew there was only one way to become that good taking cum in mouth.

She was that girl, and it thrilled her.

With a grunt, Johnny came, shooting thick ropes of fresh cum in Kelsey's open and eager mouth. True to form, the familiar flavor exploded in her mouth, but she kept her face frozen.

Her fans needed to see her take every last drop, deserved to see the perfect girl accept a man's full load.

The camera moved close to her mouth, and she half closed it, pooling the cum to prove her perfect control.

"Swallow it." Johnny ordered, his voice deep and commanding. She shivered at the sound, her entire body conditioned to respond. Johnny had come a long way from the shy virgin she had meant to scam.

She swallowed instantly, his deep voice triggering automatic obedience. She opened her mouth wide to show her fans how a perfect pet swallows a fat load.

She sighed with pleasure as the recording stopped.

Johnny smiled at his pet, basking in the invincible feeling you can only get from a perfect woman swallowing your load on her knees.

She really was perfect, her eager smile stretching ear to ear, happy to have had a dick in her mouth.

At the same time he saw the look in her eye, that familiar hunger for more. He knew what was coming before she even spoke.

"I wanna get fucked up." She said.

Johnny felt a thrill at the hint of desperation in the statement, the implicit submission of needing Johnny's permission.

Johnny didn't answer, instead looking at the soon-to-be-complete studio as he put his cock away. God it was good to have power.

He looked back down at his pet, batting her eyes at him, playing up the innocent look she knew he loved.

The look worked. He'd take her home, get her high, and fuck her like a whore.

His whore.

His cokewhore.