Cokewhore Ch. 06 - Shoot the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's that new girl, isn't it?" Laughed another voice.

"Fuck around and find out!" The first girl responded.

"Have fun Stavi!" Crystal said as the metal door grated closed.

Kelsey burned with shame, humiliated that her desperation was so publicly displayed. She was completely naked, stripped down and sucking cock in the back alley of a shitty strip club. She was a laughing stock- for good reason.

Stavros grunted, and before Kelsey realized what was happening a salty bitter taste exploded in her mouth.

"Ahhh, that better!" Stavros said, unceremoniously cumming in Kelsey's unsuspecting mouth.

She gagged on the unwelcome surprise, spitting out the spunk as Stavros released her head. It dribbled onto her tits as she coughed, as Kelsey struggled to recover her breath.

Slowly, Kelsey looked up at the fat, ugly man towering over her. Shame and hate roiled through her, but she forced those feelings down. She needed to get high, if it meant getting run through by every motherfucker in the Blue Toucan.

The look on his face indicated that was the exact thing to happen.

With a stupid grin Stavros opened the metal door and nodded to the guard on the inside.

"Enjoy her while you can." Stavros chortled as he pushed Kelsey through the door into the arms of the next gangster. She didn't even have a chance to get her dress pushed back on.

"Oh this is that that bitch?" The next man said. "Such a shame."

The door closed as the new man pushed her against a concrete wall. They were in a small hallway in the back of the club that led to the kitchens. Harsh fluorescent lights lit the empty hall, lined with beer kegs and supply boxes.

The new man pushed her against the cold concrete wall, appraising the desperate whore plopped into his lap.

She was barefoot, her heels lost in the alley blowing Stavros. Her shins and knees were dirty from sucking cock in the alley. Her cunt was wet with Johnny's last load. Her dress was bunched up around her waist. Drips of cum and spit dribbled down her big tits. Her makeup was ruined and her hair disheveled.

Kelsey looked the part of a junkie whore. A junkie whore who had accepted her fate.

She stood there, sullen, ready to let whoever do whatever to her, hoping to get high before they finished her.

She had no fight in her, and the man noticed.

"And she breaks so easily." He said, his voice rich with malice. "That won't help you."

Kelsey's eyes darted to the man, seeing the evil expression on his face as his powerful hand pinned her neck against the wall. Her yelp was choked off as her air supply was instantly cut off.

"I'll break you anyways." He whispered savagely into her ear.

White blinding pain exploded through her body as his other hand sucker-punched Kelsey in the stomach.

Her body immediately panicked, lungs emptying and air supply choked off. Her mind reeled from the blow. She grasped and flailed, but the man didn't flinch from her feeble attempts.

He was going to kill her. She wasn't even high.

The world started to blur, the world blacking out from lack of oxygen, and Kelsey knew this was it.

Suddenly he threw her down, and Kelsey doubled over against a stand of untapped kegs. She gagged, coughed, gagged again, her senses dizzy and confused.

Immediately the man was behind her, slipping his dick inside the helpless girl.

"Dumb bitch!" The man said as he roughly thrust into the broken whore. "I'll get Tony to give you to me when he's done with you. I'll break you! UNGH! I'll fucking break you!"

Kelsey didn't even hear the rant, her body overwhelmed with pain. She gagged, vomiting on the floor as her confused body reeled from the abuse.

"Yesss!" Her attacker said, apparently getting off on seeing Kelsey puke.

"I'll show you what true pain is, bitch! I'll show you. I'll fucking show youuuu!"

The last part was sung out, thrust full hilt in Kelsey as he came inside her. Kelsey didn't notice, all her effort focused trying to recover her breath. She gasped and spit, lungs burning as she desperately sucked in oxygen.

Kelsey sunk to the floor as the man pulled out, releasing his hold on her hips. Tears streamed down her face as she caught her breath.

"Move and I'll fucking kill you." The man said, heading down the hall to Tony's office.

Kelsey couldn't move if she wanted to. She was reduced to rubble, a blubbering naked mess shivering in the back hall of a dingy strip club.

"Come on." The man said, returning. He roughly pulled Kelsey to her feet and shoved her down the hall. She stumbled, still disoriented from the flurry of abuse. He laughed seeing the naked teen falter.

With a last shove, Kelsey was thrust into Tony's office. She crumpled to the floor, bawling. This was it. She knew she was about to die.

She heard Tony tsk at the sorry sight before him. His deep voice rattled in her head like the very sound of Death.

"Look what they've done to you." The rich voice intoned. "Such a shame."

Kelsey stammered, trying to form a sentence, trying to form a thought. But she couldn't.

"Shhh, girl," Tony said, his voice smooth as a warm blanket, "here, come."

A strong hand helped her up into a chair. The decent act was enough to stem her sobs to a silent stream of tears.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," Tony said as Kelsey tried to calm her nerves, "but I simply can't have my whores running wild. Actions have consequences, and I need all my girls to see what happens. I've pimped cunts like you for decades, and I know that a strong hand is the only thing that works."

The tears were settling, if not Kelsey's nerves.

"Truth be told I must be getting soft. Used to be I'd have given you to Creepy Steve out there the moment you stepped out of line."

He laughed. "Hell, used to be I'd show 'em how you really ended a bitch. But I've found a lesson like the one you've gotten tonight makes all the girls behave a little bit better."

"Thank you, daddy." Kelsey managed to murmur, her voice scratchy.

"The problem is some bitches won't be broken. Get it in their simple heads they're something more than what they are."

He tutted.

"Not worth the effort. Kill 'em and be done with it, I say."

Kelsey held her breath, knowing this man had total power over her, knowing her life was in this man's hands.

Tony smiled wickedly, savoring that power. He had survived in the game a long time, avoiding prison and rival gangs. He ran damn near half the cities drugs, making him wildly wealthy. Compared to the drugs, pimping women made pennies.

But moments like this made it all worth it.

He had absolute control, in a way few people could understand. Even Creepy Steve didn't get it. Inflicting pain was easy. Anyone could do it. The pain wasn't the point, it was the perfect moment holding pure pleasure or absolute pain on the razor's edge.

It was the power of a God.

Kelsey couldn't handle it. She knew this was never going to work. Tony was the Devil, a monster who could break her at the snap of a finger. She melted under Tony's fierce gaze, shuddering as those unfeeling eyes stripped her soul bare.

Eyes never leaving her, he reached down into his desk drawer.

A gun, Kelsey hoped. Not a knife, let it be a gun. Quicker would be better.

She could only hope he didn't drag it out.

Instead he pulled out a small plastic bag, packed full with white powder.

Kelsey's eyes snapped to it, her body flinching. She had been sure he was pulling out the tool of her demise. The fact that instead it was the one thing in the world she wanted most made her jaw drop drop in confusion.

Tony laughed, real mirth in his expression seeing her wild swings of emotion. There was a simple pleasure in toying with your whores.

"Thank God for cocaine," he said exultantly, "It does more to keep you cunts in line than all the beatings in the world."

Kelsey licked her lips, unblinking gazed fixed on the prize, still in disbelief, hope warring with terror.

"I knew your cunt was mine the moment you walked in. Only way to get candy in this city is but through me. You dumb bitches always come crawling back, because I got what you need."

He leaned in close. Kelsey trembled.

"You're my property, bitch." He said, staring dead into her eyes, "You're not even a person, just a cunt that makes me money. Got it?"

His tone was even, almost conversational. Kelsey nodded.

"And if you fuck with me ever again, the last 24 hours of your life belongs to Creepy Steve. You understand how long those 24 hours will be? A fucking lifetime of pain. The kid's damaged."

Kelsey nodded harder.

"Good!" He said, a twinkle in his eye, before saying the words Kelsey had hoped to hear all night long.

"You want to get high?"

Kelsey's heart fluttered, and she looked down, nodding her head while trying not to seem as hopelessly desperate as she really was.

"Good girl," Tony said, dumping a healthy amount of cocaine onto a plate on his office desk. "Come rip your face off."

Kelsey shakily got to her feet, heart pounding as she haltingly stepped towards the old mafioso. Half of her expected this was a trick, one last cruel joke to get her hopes up before throwing her sober body to his murderous henchmen.

But he just smiled at her, totally confident in his knowledge she was just another broken whore.

And she was broken, she realized as her hands shakily rolled up a dollar bill.

How did her life come to this? She had come here willingly, fully knowing she'd be beaten, bruised, and raped. Knew full well they could've murdered her!

And why? Just so she could get high.

She had a problem, she was ready to admit that. She had long since lost control, she needed help. She didn't want it to be like this anymore. She needed to get clean-

Before Kelsey finished that line of thought, she snorted a fat line from the plate.

It had been automatic, her body seemingly acting on its own, her bad habit putting her on autopilot.

In an instant, any thoughts of her problems were blown away, as the familiar rush of excitement hit like a lightning bolt.

"Fuck!" Kelsey said, sweet euphoric energy blitzing through her body all at once. She screwed up her face, her sinuses attacked by the powerful powder. Pure magic dripped down the back of her throat, wicking away all the pain tormenting her.

Within seconds the withdrawal pains wracking her body vanished, the pain from the physical abuse little more than a small annoyance.

She let out a long, steadying breath, her body finally able to relax. The need for that massive dopamine rush had been so insistent, its absence intensifying the pleasure now felt.

Her doubts disappeared, along with all her anxiety. All the weakness and fear she had was gone, replaced with a familiar sexy confidence she craved.

She was so back.

She felt so fucking good.

"Thank you, daddy." Kelsey breathed in a husky voice. She couldn't believe she had been so timid before, couldn't believe she doubted the plan.

The plan! Now that she was herself again, Johnny's plan came rushing back. It was working. Of course it was working, how could it not work? She was fucking amazing, this was fucking amazing, of course the amazing plan was fucking working amazing!

"This is good shit." Kelsey said with a giggle, feeling pure confidence coursing through her veins.

She felt strong hands grab her naked ass and tits. She smiled, her skin tingling as Tony groped his property.

She melted into Tony's groping hands, the coke making her immediately horny. Her body needed sex, she needed Tony to take her right here and now.

All at once the horniness hit fever pitch. She wanted him to go all out on her, needing to be absolutely ravaged. Within seconds she was fantasizing taking a line of men, hoping Tony would run a train on her. Hell, she'd fuck Stavros in the alley again she was so turned on.

"Fuck me." Kelsey begged, strong hands feeling so good on her naked body.

This is why she loved coke so much. It wasn't the drug she was addicted to, it was the insatiable lust the drug made her feel.

Sex was her addiction, and she never wanted to quit.

"Do more." Tony intoned, standing up behind Kelsey and bending her over the plate.

Kelsey moaned, gushing that a man was pushing her down to get her as high as she wanted. There was nothing better in the world than being fucked over a fat pile of coke.

She didn't even use the dollar bill, just planted her face into the plate, snorting like the greedy little piggy she was.

She grunted, smiling face going numb as Tony slipped into her easy cunt.

"I own you bitch." Tony growled as his thick cock stretched Kelsey. He was as thick as Johnny, her pussy singing with joy taking the big cock.

"Yessss!" Kelsey moaned, immediate powerful thrusts pushing her further onto the desk. Her tits crushed against the plate, coke caking her skin from tits to face.

"Yessss!" She moaned again as Tony railed inside her. Her body was going gloriously numb, the only thing she felt was thick cock punishing her dripping cunt.

"Hurt me!" She said, her numbing body demanding even more stimulation.

Tony's eyes flared at the request, his dick getting even harder inside her. Definitely a waste to throw her to Creepy Steve. Bitch just needed to be put in her place.

Few girls got Tony as excited as this, so few understood the knifes-edge between pain and pleasure.

He was gonna have to go deep on this whore.

A massive CRACK pierced the air as Tony's thick hand struck Kelsey's ass. It was a thick, meaty slap, her flesh immediately reddening. He struck again.

"Nngh!" Kelsey moaned, her coke delirious body registering the pain as sexy excitement. A few minutes ago she had been doubled over in pain, now she was begging for abuse. Every smack made her feel invincible. Fuck she loved being high.

Tony panted, slapping Kelsey's whore-ass red while thrusting with a deep, steady rhythm. He was sweating with the effort. He was getting old, but this fresh teen cunt demanded he go all out. Yes, he'd need to go deep on this whore.

He grabbed her hips, abandoning his abuse to fully concentrate on pleasuring his hog. He slammed home, each thrust reaching full tip to shaft. He grunted with the effort, his cock demanding full satisfaction only tight teen cunt could provide.

Kelsey's snatch squelched with every desperate thrust, her feet off the ground, hips painfully pinned against the desk under Tony's complete control.

Her tongue lolled as she squealed with every thrust, her entire body responding to the pleasure being pounded into her. This is how she liked to be fucked, coked out of her fucking mind and at a man's total mercy.

Tony had no mercy, ruthlessly plowing his thick cock into her tight, wet gash. She could feel him getting harder, feel the thrusts become more insistent. He didn't have to say he was close, her pussy could tell.

And she was close too. The danger and anxiety that had built up was making the sex that much better. Her entire body strained, Kelsey doing everything to best angle her cunt for the rutting member rudely pumping inside her. Each thick thrust was bringing her closer.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" Kelsey moaned, coke amplified pussy begging for glorious release. Tony just grunted, uncaring whether the bitch came or not. Her cunt was there for his pleasure, as he casually used the junkie whore to get his rocks off.

Which just added to Kelsey's excitement. All she wanted was to be an insatiable whore casually used by scores of men, feeding on an endless parade of drugs and cum.

"UNGH!" Tony roared, burying his cock to the hilt, pinning her to the desk with his entire body weight as he exploded inside her.

"JOHNNYYYYY!" Kesley cried as the wet rush of white hot cum flooded her desperate pussy. Her body shook, the feeling of a man's satisfaction making her entire body orgasm. The danger and anxiety of the nights events, the sweet cocaine coursing through her veins, the massive cock cumming deep inside her pussy- it all resolved into a singular massive orgasm.

She moaned, feeling the hot, hard muscle throbbing inside her, felt each iron flex deposit another warm rush of a man's glorious seed, felt each wave reaching the deepest recesses of her cumming cunt.

Both were frozen, reveling in orgasmic bliss. It was a tale as old as time- a pimp taking his pleasure, a whore taking her pimp.

Wordlessly he pulled out, Kelsey barely catching herself as the man's support disappeared.

She cursed herself as she came back to reality. In her moment of bliss she had called out for Johnny.

This is why she derided herself as the dumb bitch she was. She had one simple job and she was fucking it up because she was high and cumming. Tony was sure to notice.

She needed to do something, needed to say something to fix it. But she was really fucking high, her body numb and heart pounding. Forming complete thoughts was a struggle, the glorious euphoria rushing through her forming a thick haze. She needed to do something!

"He wants to buy me from you!" Kelsey blurted, still bent over the desk, naked and covered in coke, cum dripping down the inside of her thigh.

"Oh?" She heard Tony's bemused voice behind her.

Fuck. Kelsey was fucked. She was fucked up and had fucked the whole plan up.

She turned, wincing at the pain where the desk had dug into her skin. She sniffed uncontrollably, sinuses revolting from the sheer amount of cocaine she had shoved up her nose. She couldn't think straight, her mind racing, new thoughts pushing old thoughts out before she even finished thinking the thought.

Fuck she was high.

"He wanna buy me." Kelsey said again, a dopey smile on her face as she felt coke drip down the back of her throat. She looking at her pimp, heart racing.

He was calm, cool, collected. The complete opposite from the hot mess failing to even form complete sentences.

Kelsey rubbed her nose with her arm, scrubbing the coke off her face as she struggled to pull herself together. Getting high had been her only goal before, but now she was properly coked up and fucked hard, she realized she was in just as much danger as before.

She needed to remember the plan.

The plan. Johnny's plan!

Suddenly she had a vision of Johnny, as calm, cool, and collected as the Devil in front of her. She closed her eyes, holding onto the vision, grasping desperately for it like a beacon in the night. He was a rock, confident and clever. He would know what to do.

She smiled, realizing he had already told her what to do.

"He wants to buy me from you." Kelsey said again, opening her eyes. She deliberately slowed herself down, forcing herself to talk like a real person, not jibber wildly like the fucked-up cokewhore she was.

"Dummy thinks he loves me, wants to buy me so that I'm all his. Said he'd give you a hundred grand cash to forget the both of us."

She laughed, the lies coming easy now that she had steadied herself.

"I told him he was a fucking dummy. You can't buy people. Besides-"

She stopped talking, seeing the expression on Tony's face. Evidently you could buy people. Then she remembered Tony's words. She wasn't a person, just a cunt that made him money.

"Don't make me do it!" She begged, effortlessly changing tack, "He was just an easy mark. Easy money. But don't sell me to him! He can't even get me coke!"

Tony laughed, shaking his head. Kelsey slammed her mouth shut, terrified her gambit had failed.

"Easy money." Tony said, considering Kelsey's story, "Why didn't he come here with the money?"

"He's not that stupid." Kelsey blurted.

Tony laughed at that.

"He said he'd have the cash for you at that burger joint on Wisconsin Ave." Kelsey finished.

Tony stared at her, calculating.